Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:58 AM

Lets Talk About Wrestling - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lets Talk About Wrestling (40668 Views)

Boy Kills Sister Using Wrestling Moves Learned On TV / Is Wrestling Real, Fake, Acted, Or Drama?check Out / Are World Wrestling Entertainment Fights Real or Just Acting? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lets Talk About Wrestling by ifyalways(f): 11:16am On Feb 26, 2011
embassyman:

What is fake, something that involves tournament and belt plus milllions on dollars is whaat u are saying is fake, pls we dont want u on this thread as u have nade it known that u are not a wrestling fan, go to other sports page and post, yeye,
Well as for my people here the latest on friday smack down are as folow
REy misterio beats Kane
Big Show won Wade barrett
Jack /swagger won against kofi kingston
The greatest opportunist (Edge&kelly Kelly) Sent home Vickie and Zigller
Chei ma darling Kofi . . .just about anyone wins him these days.
Ray won Kane shocked shocked shocked kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss That is awesome cool
Re: Lets Talk About Wrestling by eddy1977(m): 4:44pm On Feb 26, 2011
And it looks like rey may face cody rhodes at mania.cody brutally assaulted him with the help of dusty.

hhh vs taker will one of the best match. i bet it will be,looser retires from wrestling.

i still dont like del rio. he is just annoying.

i like the new drew mcyntire.he gets meaner every week and looks better.
Re: Lets Talk About Wrestling by medjai(m): 9:39pm On Feb 26, 2011
Where's the charismatic enigma - Jeff Hardy? I've since lost interest since I don't see him anymore these days.
Re: Lets Talk About Wrestling by eddy1977(m): 9:43pm On Feb 26, 2011
Jeff now works for tna
you can watch him in action thurs night on spike. he had alot of trouble with the law and wwe fired him because he failed a drug test
Re: Lets Talk About Wrestling by fredoooooo: 1:23pm On Feb 27, 2011
the dead man walking , THE UNDERTAKER

Re: Lets Talk About Wrestling by embassyman(m): 10:07pm On Feb 27, 2011
Freedooooooooooooo, nice one, i like the undertakers picture
Re: Lets Talk About Wrestling by pkasso(m): 2:56pm On Feb 28, 2011
Wrestlemania is just a month and some days away.My money on Alberto Del Rio to defeat Edge .Can't wait!
Re: Lets Talk About Wrestling by ifyalways(f): 6:09pm On Feb 28, 2011
fredoooooo:

the dead man walking , THE UNDERTAKER
He should die already and give space for the Young to grow. angry
medjai:

Where's the charismatic enigma - Jeff Hardy? I've since lost interest since I don't see him anymore these days.
Jeff has fans too?LOL
Re: Lets Talk About Wrestling by fredoooooo: 8:45pm On Feb 28, 2011
ifyalways:

He should die already and give space for the Young to grow. angryJeff has fans too?LOL

hes the best among them all , tested with the legends and veteran and still stand on with the new generations, Wrestlimania undefeated is no joke maam
Re: Lets Talk About Wrestling by embassyman(m): 9:55pm On Feb 28, 2011
The undertaker is one of the best when it comes to Wresling, dont doubt it anyday,
Re: Lets Talk About Wrestling by medjai(m): 12:24am On Mar 02, 2011
Where's Chris Jericho? Is he retired?

ifyalways:

angryJeff has fans too?LOL
Of course, Jeff's got a huge fan base. He's the best! Even Edge would admit that.
Re: Lets Talk About Wrestling by iyatrustee(f): 12:26pm On Mar 02, 2011
hey guys! nice to see people who love wrestling like i do cheesy cheesy cheesy i have not been able to watch the tripple H vs undertaker match. pls would someone tell me who won? why are the Hardy boys, kurt angle, Tommy dreamer all in that dry TNA undecided
Re: Lets Talk About Wrestling by embassyman(m): 8:05am On Mar 03, 2011
@ Medjai, Randy orton sent Chris Jericho paring with a kick on his neck, i think that was during the Night of Champions or Hell in a Cell, i am sure it was around these 2 times that he was sent parting by Randy and as for you, Iyatrustee, we are also happy to have u here, u are most welcome, and i am sure that ifyalways and fredooo will soon welcome u to this thread when they come around, feel free to post here and tell us ur veiw/news about Wrestling also tell us ur best wrestler till date,
Re: Lets Talk About Wrestling by iyatrustee(f): 9:06am On Mar 03, 2011
embassyman:

@ Medjai, Randy orton sent Chris Jericho paring with a kick on his neck, i think that was during the Night of Champions or Hell in a Cell, i am sure it was around these 2 times that he was sent parting by Randy and as for you, Iyatrustee, we are also happy to have u here, u are most welcome, and i am sure that ifyalways and fredooo will soon welcome u to this thread when they come around, feel free to post here and tell us your veiw/news about Wrestling also tell us your best wrestler till date,

My best has to be Tripple H. he never disappoints you when you need him to win a major fight. I also like John Cena but can really piss me off with the way he losses some of the matches you expect him to win easily undecided undecided
Re: Lets Talk About Wrestling by embassyman(m): 5:02pm On Mar 03, 2011
Hello guy, definitely u are right, HHH will never dissapoint like Cena but he will dissapoint u at Wrestlemania come 3rd of Aptil 2011, just be on the watch and see for ur self how HHH will dissapoint u life and direct
Re: Lets Talk About Wrestling by fredoooooo: 11:08pm On Mar 03, 2011
HHH is a bigger boy in wwe but my man will take care of him in wrestlimania , THE DEAD MAN WALKING ,
John Cena will also defeat the rock , i pray he doesnt loose in his usual way , while i think the next world heavyweight champion is going to be Alberto Del rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrio as he use to said its his destiny , that guy is a funny guy , i cant wait to see the cars he will bring when he win the belt ,
Re: Lets Talk About Wrestling by iyatrustee(f): 11:14pm On Mar 03, 2011
I really wish Tripple H would end the Undertaker's wrestlemania winning streak but like I said WISH undecided undecided
Re: Lets Talk About Wrestling by fredoooooo: 11:27pm On Mar 03, 2011
Iyatrustee thats IMPOSSICANT, thats IMPOSSIBLE , THE UNDERTAKER will retire with the wrestlimania unbeaten , so your wish will not be granted cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Lets Talk About Wrestling by iyatrustee(f): 11:31pm On Mar 03, 2011
But I am sure HHH would give him a hard time just like Shawn micheals did him last year! grin grin
Re: Lets Talk About Wrestling by fredoooooo: 11:35pm On Mar 03, 2011
yes he will but at the end of the day BABA NA BABA , UNDERTAKER WILL WIN , rey mysterio and who is on in wrestlimania ?
Re: Lets Talk About Wrestling by eddy1977(m): 3:26am On Mar 04, 2011
Hhh is stepping up to more office duties.he has been doing most of the office work lately.this means,the undertaker will win.but it will be very brutal.hhh is know for his intesity inside a ring.
stipulations for their match,havent been unveilled yet.but i can bet my @ss,its gonna be,loser retires from active wresling.
which is good for both men.
Re: Lets Talk About Wrestling by 197(f): 4:05am On Mar 04, 2011
Who saw the fight between 190 and Big Show yesterday

I won the fight of course and made Nigeria proud
Re: Lets Talk About Wrestling by embassyman(m): 7:36am On Mar 04, 2011
Thanks to you all for supporting the winning team at wrestlemania, i am happy that you all know that The Dead Man will win 3H at Wrestlemania and if its going to be a loser retires match just like that of Shawn Micheals's VS Taker last year March 23, it was like hell but Taker won as usual
Re: Lets Talk About Wrestling by ifyalways(f): 10:39am On Mar 05, 2011
HHH never had a chance . . .Hes but a lil'fly to Dead man walking.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=98fA0xQUptI&feature=fvsr

LOL,na Randy be dis?
Re: Lets Talk About Wrestling by eddy1977(m): 10:48am On Mar 05, 2011
I cant wait to see jerry lawler destroy michael cole at wrestlemania.
cole has become a foot in the butt lately.
i am loving the build up between cena and rock.
orton vs punk will be brutal.both men are tough but orton is just off the hook.
where is diesel? i thought they would give him a spotlight,but he is just M.I.A.
i hope sheamus challenges booker t,since booker t's last conquest was the king of the ring.
also john morrison vs wade barrett or drew mcyntire.
r truth vs kingston.
kane vs big show.

this wrestlemania is gonna be great
Re: Lets Talk About Wrestling by embassyman(m): 7:25am On Mar 07, 2011
Did u see the way hHH brutalise Cheamus ? its so brutal
Re: Lets Talk About Wrestling by eddy1977(m): 7:31am On Mar 07, 2011
Yes
he beat the sshiit out of sheamus. i like sheamus,but his skills are very poor.he's got the size and the strength,but his in ring performance is very lacking.

by the way,sheamus is hhh's protegee.hhh actually hooked him in the bizz.
Re: Lets Talk About Wrestling by ifyalways(f): 12:15pm On Mar 07, 2011
LOL
Would Sheamus recover from the devastating crash? cheesy
HHH sliced and diced him.
Re: Lets Talk About Wrestling by embassyman(m): 8:34pm On Mar 07, 2011
yes, he would have recovered b4 Wrestlemania in April, but if HHH sees him around again, he may not compete @ wrestlemania
Re: Lets Talk About Wrestling by ifyalways(f): 3:05pm On Mar 08, 2011
^he he he.

HHH V Sheamus . . . .2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=15mz6U-SpIw
Re: Lets Talk About Wrestling by ifyalways(f): 10:26am On Mar 11, 2011
Sup people?This place is too cold . . .

TNA trying so hard to keep it REAL cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0p775UT5PM

Me likey the beautiful people though.
Re: Lets Talk About Wrestling by embassyman(m): 8:26am On Mar 13, 2011
ifyalways:

Sup people?This place is too cold . . .

TNA trying so hard to keep it REAL cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0p775UT5PM

Me likey the beautiful people though.

Its gonna be cold a little because , many people are now waiting for wrestlemania , they want to se what will happen to HHH and Alberto Derio

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

EPL: Ronaldo Told To Leave Man Utd, Form ‘formidable Partnership’ At New Club / Cristiano Ronaldo Scores As Juventus Win Italian Super Cup (Photos) / Leone Stars Missed Their Flight Due To Delay & Found Themselves Like This (Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.