Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,666 members, 7,955,408 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:16 AM

Lets Talk About Wrestling - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lets Talk About Wrestling (40864 Views)

Boy Kills Sister Using Wrestling Moves Learned On TV / Is Wrestling Real, Fake, Acted, Or Drama?check Out / Are World Wrestling Entertainment Fights Real or Just Acting? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lets Talk About Wrestling by eddy1977(m): 5:08pm On Mar 30, 2011
Based on what i saw last monday, i can see the miz winning this sunday.not because he us stronger but because the feud between cena and rock will profit him.
i can see a big feud,cena vs rock. eventually cena wins because he has been working his @ss off for the past seven years while rock was shooting movies. beside,cena is just too much for the rock to handle.
Re: Lets Talk About Wrestling by embassyman(m): 8:51pm On Apr 01, 2011
@eddy , miz cannot win at alll, but lets wait and seee, its just 72 hours to Wrestlemania, i cant wait to see Taker win Tripple H and Cena winning The Rock del rio lossing and also The Miz also lossing too, then i am happy
Re: Lets Talk About Wrestling by eddy1977(m): 10:12pm On Apr 01, 2011
Yes sir,

only three days away. do you know how to watch the whole thing online for free?

i always go with lordsofpain.net then watch out for comments from the comments.thats how i ve been able to watch most wwe pay per view stuff.i just hope the wwe management doesnt clamp down most free streamers
Re: Lets Talk About Wrestling by embassyman(m): 1:22pm On Apr 02, 2011
Hello eddy, are u sure u watch wrestling life online?, i can hadly believe this
Re: Lets Talk About Wrestling by eddy1977(m): 1:27pm On Apr 02, 2011
Yes I do. i explained how i do it. i have watched the royal rumble,judgement day and so forth.and i will watch wrestlemania the same way.

you can watch all the past ppv online free. go to todoo dot com. its a chinese version of youtube.
Re: Lets Talk About Wrestling by ifyalways(f): 12:42am On Apr 03, 2011
@Eddy,u watch live or u read comments?
I use PPV.
Heard or read De rio has been ambushed,anyone heard something similar.
Cenation says BRING IT ON
Re: Lets Talk About Wrestling by eddy1977(m): 12:58am On Apr 03, 2011
@ ify

its thru the coments that you get the links.
what i do is just go to lordsofpain dot net,then find the live covering link.scroll down to the comments area and wait for the guys to reveal the links. sometimes the wwe folks will follow the conversation and try to clamp down the links.

i cant spend 50 bucks just to watch. if you miss it live,then wait the next day.find it on toodo.com

i havnt heard about the ambush on del rio, but yesterday he gave an interview and almost sold the secret;he will win but edge will brutalize him.
also,taker will loose.yes,the streak ends at mania.
randy will defeat punk. lawler will beat cole to a bloody mess.austin will stone swagger.

miz will retain the belt.but cena and rock will have a brawl.seems like rock will have the upper hand.

so far those are the plans and spoilers for tommorow.

i am glad hhh will defeat taker,probably with the help of michaels.
Re: Lets Talk About Wrestling by eddy1977(m): 1:00am On Apr 03, 2011
Cody may unmask mysterio.
Re: Lets Talk About Wrestling by ifyalways(f): 1:07am On Apr 03, 2011
Hmmn @ ur analysis.
We've got less than a day to go.
John is singing,No ambushes,threat or excuses.
Not too sure abt Del Rio,thought I read something of that effect @ WWE.
The streak stays on,HHH is already a goner.
Re: Lets Talk About Wrestling by Okaakoko(m): 6:00pm On Apr 03, 2011
I just cant wait to see the matches
Re: Lets Talk About Wrestling by ifyalways(f): 11:44pm On Apr 03, 2011
cheesy cheesy
CeNation laughs last. . .and longest!
Re: Lets Talk About Wrestling by eddy1977(m): 2:29am On Apr 04, 2011
Where r u folks?

i was hoping for some interaction live as we all watch wrestlemania. but, y'all missing in action.
Re: Lets Talk About Wrestling by ifyalways(f): 6:07am On Apr 04, 2011
angry
Whats there to talk abt Eddy?WWE'S constant use of CENA as their trash can?
The match was going on just fine till ALEX Riley arse.hole came in with his briefcase.As if that was NOT enough,where was the feaking ref. when John needed him?
Ok,match was declared a draw,how come the Rock suddenly became a ref.(he even aided Miz ooo)?
Bulls!
John Cena still remains the Champ.
Re: Lets Talk About Wrestling by ifyalways(f): 6:19am On Apr 04, 2011
grin
Ok,I gotta console myself and hold body with GAME v STREAK fight.lolz
I told y'all so!. . .HHH is NO match for the undertaker.
Hell gate submission,roger that.
HHH shld go already jor,join Shawn to start the heartbreak club or somethinh.lmao
Re: Lets Talk About Wrestling by ifyalways(f): 6:34am On Apr 04, 2011
Randdddy,the sexiest made my night .  kiss
To hell with the funky punky arsed new Nexus leader.Don't under-estimate the viper.
See magic RKO's!
Even with an injured knee,please CM PUNK shld go home and never return,thank yousss.
Meanwhile,I dey "jelos" Samantha,Randy's wife.
Phew,that boy is hawt,he distracts me whenever he gets on the ring.lolz  tongue kiss kiss
Re: Lets Talk About Wrestling by eddy1977(m): 6:50am On Apr 04, 2011
@ ify

dont tell me that you didnt see hhh owned the deadman. its just out of respect that hhh saved his @ss. i was very impressed with hhh. taker was like a old man. hhh didnt want to be the guy that everyone accuses of embarrasing the phenom.seriously,all jokes aside,hhh was too much for deadman. it was so bad that taker had to be rushed to the emergency room.

i am very disapointed with this wrestlemania.lawler vs cole was a joke. the 8 man tag match was a shame.then team snooki vs team laycool was ridiculous.

and of course miz vs cena. why did rock even show his big nose up tonight? what did he do special?

to me,this was the worst wrestlemania in history.
Re: Lets Talk About Wrestling by ifyalways(f): 10:05am On Apr 04, 2011
eddy1977:

@ ify

dont tell me that you didnt see hhh owned the deadman. its just out of respect that hhh saved his @ss. i was very impressed with hhh. taker was like a old man. hhh didnt want to be the guy that everyone accuses of embarrasing the phenom.seriously,all jokes aside,hhh was too much for deadman. it was so bad that taker had to be rushed to the emergency room.

i am very disapointed with this wrestlemania.lawler vs cole was a joke. the 8 man tag match was a shame.then team snooki vs team laycool was ridiculous.

and of course miz vs cena. why did rock even show his big nose up tonight? what did he do special?

to me,this was the worst wrestlemania in history.

GBAM.
I however disagree with you on HHH v Deadman,lolz.
Re: Lets Talk About Wrestling by Okaakoko(m): 4:44pm On Apr 04, 2011
I knew undertaker would defeat tripple H, though I like tripple H. I am sad about mysterio's defeat.
Re: Lets Talk About Wrestling by embassyman(m): 12:14am On Apr 05, 2011
hmmmmm
Re: Lets Talk About Wrestling by embassyman(m): 12:16am On Apr 05, 2011
The only painful thing is the great lloss from Misterio, i knew akready that Taker will win Triple H , that is no story, he cant lose to anyone in Wrestlemania, take or leave it
Re: Lets Talk About Wrestling by ifyalways(f): 10:34am On Apr 05, 2011
embassyman:

The only painful thing is the great lloss from Misterio, i knew akready that Taker will win Triple H , that is no story, he cant lose to anyone in Wrestlemania, take or leave it
Eddy feels otherwise cheesy
BTW,have u seen the game?I believe is should be available online now for free.

OK,People WWE is moving on.I got this news from CeNation cool today:
The biggest story of 2011 , doesn't happen until 2012 at WWE WrestleMania XXVIII! The epic main event the WWE Universe has been waiting for, John Cena - WWE Universe vs. Dwayne The Rock Johnson, is set for April 1, 2012 in Miami!

John sells and WWE always factor on that to cheat and treat him as trash.Most annoying part is that John Never learns angry guess its all abt the benjamins undecided
Re: Lets Talk About Wrestling by ifyalways(f): 11:03am On Apr 05, 2011
John is same height as The Rock ?  shocked
cheesy

Re: Lets Talk About Wrestling by dayokanu(m): 1:30pm On Apr 05, 2011
So na here your come hide your ori eja
Re: Lets Talk About Wrestling by ifyalways(f): 1:46pm On Apr 05, 2011
^^  cheesy
Have u got Randy's body? I might consider you someday If you look 0.001% Randy[i]ish.[/i]
Sup with ma sister?  kiss

Re: Lets Talk About Wrestling by eddy1977(m): 4:21pm On Apr 05, 2011
@ ify

i predicted a few things about wrestlemania.at least i was 90 percent right.

i said that hhh will brutalize taker,and that taker should call his medical insurer because he will be mauled.i was right.hhh assaulted taker .for the first time,deadman was wheeled on a cart out of a wrestlemania ring.no after match fire,pyrlo and music.

i said cody will defeat mysterio. cole will defeat lawler.i also said that miz will retain the belt because of rock's involvment.i even said that a big rock vs cena feud will start and culuminate in a match.

the only prediction i got wrong was edge vs del rio.

rock vs cena has been a big talk for the past three years. rock needs a year to get in shape and reboot himself for the ring.

now i know that cena will defeat rock at mania 28 .why?

miami is rock's home town.so,cena will walk in as an underdog,booed and mocked by the crowd.but,cena never gives up.even tho rock will look like the better man,but cena will win with his famous stfu lock.
at the end,they will hug and shake hands to a standing ovation.thus rock will have given the wwe universe a well deserved good bye match.

now
if you smeeeeeeelllll what the eddy is cookinnnnnnng
Re: Lets Talk About Wrestling by embassyman(m): 10:27pm On Apr 05, 2011
yes, broda, u were 90% right, but u should know that Edge would never lose to Del rio in Wrestlemania, just thge same way, The Undertaker would not lose to anyone in Wrestlemania, well, u try sha, kudus to u
Re: Lets Talk About Wrestling by ifyalways(f): 5:57pm On Apr 07, 2011
Eddy the Prophet  cheesy I agree with most of ur predictions though.

The news is that HHH and Taker are both gonna be fined for chair shots(using metal chairs on themselves).what is your take ?

It does NOT make sense to me considering their match was dubbed to be no holds barred,anything goes,no excuses blah blah  undecided

Enjoy Eddy  tongue

Re: Lets Talk About Wrestling by ifyalways(f): 6:02pm On Apr 07, 2011
Fined for this shocked ,Common people

Re: Lets Talk About Wrestling by eddy1977(m): 6:23pm On Apr 07, 2011
@ ify

chair shots to the head are against the wwe policies.
if you recall,taker took alot of those to his head and seemed disillusioned throughout the match.
how much will the fine be? who is fining?
at this point i can only speculate thag the wwe is trying to look more policy oriented,but the bottom line is that no fines will actually be enforced.

hhh is the highest paid wwe super star.he makes at least 2 millions a year,not mentioning the bonuses.
cena is second.he makes over 1.5 million. taker is third on this chart.

just to say that these guys have money to cover their asses.
Re: Lets Talk About Wrestling by ifyalways(f): 11:00am On Apr 08, 2011
eddy1977:

@ ify

chair shots to the head are against the wwe policies.
if you recall,taker took alot of those to his head and seemed disillusioned throughout the match.
how much will the fine be? who is fining?
at this point i can only speculate thag the wwe is trying to look more policy oriented,but the bottom line is that no fines will actually be enforced.

hhh is the highest paid wwe super star.he makes at least 2 millions a year,not mentioning the bonuses.
cena is second.he makes over 1.5 million. taker is third on this chart.

just to say that these guys have money to cover their asses.
Phew

You know I did not quite believe you till i double checked . . .You are right.

They even get First-class tickets almost every weekend . . . smiley

We've had enough of Wrestlemania fever.Who is on for monday night raw?Smack down?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

England Club Players Walk Off Pitch After Racist Abuse From Opponent Fans(Photos / Mikel Obi Celebrates His Twin Daughters 2nd Birthday / Eveyln And Josephine, Peter Ijeh Daughters Called Up To Super Falcons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.