Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,786 members, 7,810,050 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:23 PM

Lets Talk About Wrestling - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lets Talk About Wrestling (40667 Views)

Boy Kills Sister Using Wrestling Moves Learned On TV / Is Wrestling Real, Fake, Acted, Or Drama?check Out / Are World Wrestling Entertainment Fights Real or Just Acting? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lets Talk About Wrestling by eddy1977(m): 8:43am On Mar 13, 2011
I keep up with wrestling news from lordsofpain.net

undertaker's streak may be broken this time. i just dont like him.i mean,he is rich,tall,strong,famous,ans as if that was not enough,he is married to the hottest babe in wwe.michelle mccool.i guess i am just jealous.

michael cole needs a serious @ss-wooping. i have a feeling,he is the anonymous raw manager.if its not him,then its jbl
Re: Lets Talk About Wrestling by embassyman(m): 9:00am On Mar 13, 2011
@ Eddy, jealousy will not take u anywhere, Taker till Win ur man HHH and nothing will stop him from making it 91-0 in wrestlemania, not even u can stop it, so stop being jealous, and as for the annonimous raw General Manager, lleave that to us, cos when i tell you the person u will judt collapse one time, but not michelle mccool, cos that will never happen in WWE and will not happen so wait and see
Re: Lets Talk About Wrestling by eddy1977(m): 9:14am On Mar 13, 2011
Michelle mccool is married to mark callaway,who is also known as the undertaker.
the outcomes of all matches are predetermined by the wwe board of directors.undertaker's physical conditions have given him alot of troubles for the past two years.the wwe is very undecided about his futur.he will be kept on the roaster if he can prove that he can fight and use his signature moves.last year after wrestlemania,he took a long time off to work through his injuries and marriage.
hhh is stepping up into more management work and behind tbe scene,because vince mcmahon is almost stepping down.this being said,hhh may give us his last performance at wrestlemania and loose to the undertaker.then on the monday following wrestlemania,say good bye to active wrestling.
or,undertaker may loose to hhh,and retire from wwe.he is old,49 this year.and physically hurting.

i am curious to know who you think the anonymous general manager is.
Re: Lets Talk About Wrestling by embassyman(m): 8:25pm On Mar 13, 2011
@eddy all these things u said has no prove, but the main fact here is that, Undertaker will be 50 this year while macmahon has injury and not too fit, Taker will defeat HHH and that will be the end of HHH in the WWE history, take or leave it,
Well , as for the annonimous General manager, u will get to know soon, just wait and see, but mind u, u will be surprised
Re: Lets Talk About Wrestling by eddy1977(m): 8:58pm On Mar 13, 2011
I rest my case
Re: Lets Talk About Wrestling by ifyalways(f): 5:08pm On Mar 16, 2011
Im for none or both of 'em . . .I really don't care. cheesy

Cenatiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiion till I drop. cool
Re: Lets Talk About Wrestling by embassyman(m): 9:44pm On Mar 16, 2011
Ifyalways, u can be very funny, well, all i can tell u is that, Cena Bleep up sometime when u feel he is gonna make a win for us, but the main point is that , when we consider The Undertaker and Tripple H , i wan to conclude that The Undertaker will win at WMN 27 Period
Re: Lets Talk About Wrestling by ifyalways(f): 8:50am On Mar 17, 2011
Embassyman did u just talk ill of Cena?My OWN cena?Carrrry your time o.
Seriously John can be a real arse.hole sometimes,losing fights seselessly and leaving us his fanatical fans heartbroken for days. . .still love him!

HHH and DEADMAN WALKING are both good,If im made to chose one of them with a gun on my head(exactly what u doing now)lol,then the Undertaker it is for me.I've always seen HHH as Shawn Michels's shadow,norrrin more.lol

IMO,WWE =CENA
LOL
Re: Lets Talk About Wrestling by embassyman(m): 10:13pm On Mar 17, 2011
17 more days to come, u will see Tripple H out of the WWE , and my broda i didnt just speak ill of ur beloved John Cena but atleast "u have spoken" u know how he bleeps up most time, even last week but may God almighty help him Amen
Re: Lets Talk About Wrestling by Mcolam(m): 10:15pm On Mar 17, 2011
I can't wait to RKO anybody who doesn't like my hero Randy Orton
Re: Lets Talk About Wrestling by BABE3: 10:26pm On Mar 17, 2011
I don't know what exactly happened to my vibe with wrestling?(Maybe its because I'm more mature and I know every match has a little trace of BS!). But seriously, wrestling, especially WWE is now whack. Maybe its because
--Shawn Micheal retired,
--or its because the management decided that their next act of stupidity is to trash John Cena,
-- OR maybe its because DegenarationX decided to break up and Triple H too is now no where to be found.

Sha One or more of these reasons aint making me watch WWE anymore. sad angry angry Geez, I was mad addicted before.

But they got me back several weeks ago though, when they decided to bring TheRock! on MondayNightRaw(now thats what I'm talking about) cheesy grin That was Classic!
Re: Lets Talk About Wrestling by maclatunji: 8:24am On Mar 18, 2011
I think it is amusing that there is actually a wrestling move called Pele named after the Brazilian football legend. It is identical to what we call Zangalo here.
Re: Lets Talk About Wrestling by embassyman(m): 1:08pm On Mar 18, 2011
Mcolam:

I can't wait to RKO anybody who doesn't like my hero Randy Orton

McOlam u dey craze oo, u wan RKO me , with all my shock slam added to spear and my anckle lock, infact i will give u GTS ( Go To Sleep)
Thanks broda i feel u , keep up the swagger, Randy is also my man
Re: Lets Talk About Wrestling by iyatrustee(f): 3:39pm On Mar 18, 2011
^^^^ me na attitude adjustment i wan dash you grin grin grin
Re: Lets Talk About Wrestling by embassyman(m): 9:11pm On Mar 18, 2011
U are welcome then, give me attitude adjustment and make me behave well
Re: Lets Talk About Wrestling by ifyalways(f): 9:26am On Mar 20, 2011
Mcolam,pls don't get me started,the only thing worth liking in RAndy is his body  kiss. . .ewo,that guy set dyeee!   

@All,the ish now in WWE is "dancing with the stars".Chris Jericho wud be there live performing 'the waltz of Jericho' .lol        Cenation rules,haterz beware!  tongue
Re: Lets Talk About Wrestling by neyostica: 10:07am On Mar 21, 2011
I'm a big fan of wwe, i av hundred's of PPV in my closet. Randy orton is my favourite, aw can u nt lyk dat guy n i op he kicks cm punk in d head at wrestlemania, i loathe d mix, i op cena wins, n my money is on edge 2 beat del rio. Abt taker vs HHH, dere is no point arguin, its gonna be classic bt d deadman wil win. Though i'm crazy abt wwe, UFC is snatchin me away,
Re: Lets Talk About Wrestling by embassyman(m): 6:01pm On Mar 21, 2011
Ifyalways, na wa for u ooooo, forget about jerico, Randy don kill am since, and that was the rivalry between him and Edge, Randy is still looking for a way to fight Edge, then neyostica u are welcome to this interesting thread, i am sure ifyalways,iyatrustee,eddy1977,fredoooooo,mcolam and lots of others will also welcome u to WWE issues
Re: Lets Talk About Wrestling by ifyalways(f): 6:02pm On Mar 22, 2011
Johhhhh all da way . . .The Miz is a goner tongue
Cenation can't wait for his funeral.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hQFMqK5XSmA
Re: Lets Talk About Wrestling by embassyman(m): 3:27pm On Mar 24, 2011
The Miz is on his way to the grave, so also tripple H, Del Rio will also see hell, while The undertaker will make it 19-0 and LAwler will kick out Cole even with Swagger by his corner
Re: Lets Talk About Wrestling by eddy1977(m): 5:16pm On Mar 24, 2011
Embassyman
thats where u r wrong.

michael cole will finaly put lawler out of his misery.

del rio will defeat edge. we are tired of seeing the same old fools like edge and cena win all the time.

hhh is determined to take the deadman to hell with him.
wether taker qins or not,hhh will brutalize him.i cant wait to see hhh shove the sledge hammer straight up undertaker's @ss.

miz is not gonna let that baffoon cena take the belt.cena sucks.his time is over. he should join the rock on the high council bench of looserville or suckerville.

i will lay law untill april 4th when my predictions come true.

what r u gonna do brother when eddymania comes to you?
Re: Lets Talk About Wrestling by ifyalways(f): 6:43pm On Mar 24, 2011
eddy1977:

Embassyman
thats where u r wrong.

michael cole will finaly put lawler out of his misery.

del rio will defeat edge. we are tired of seeing the same old fools like edge and cena win all the time.

hhh is determined to take the deadman to hell with him.
wether taker qins or not,hhh will brutalize him.i cant wait to see hhh shove the sledge hammer straight up undertaker's @ss.

miz is not gonna let that baffoon cena take the belt.cena sucks.his time is over. he should join the rock on the high council bench of looserville or suckerville.

i will lay law untill april 4th when my predictions come true.

what r u gonna do brother when eddymania comes to you?
Like seriously angry angry angry

Im gonna serve u 4 days ban for that statement. cheesy

Cena sucks nowadays I agree but theres no way in hell Miz wud win him,No way.
April 4th is here already,I wud be right here popping my champagne.HHH and the dead man walking go both snuff out themselves,IDC.
Cenation rules kiss
Re: Lets Talk About Wrestling by eddy1977(m): 8:08pm On Mar 24, 2011
@ifyalways.

lets lay low untill wrestlemania.

its time to clean the house.take the old vultures like cena,undertaker,lawler,kane,show,edge,christian and the likes out. we need some fresh faces to rule wwe.wrestlers like kofi kingston,drew mcintyre,wade barret,sheamus,del rio,ezekiel jax,justin gabriel.

i cant wait to see wade barret challenge del rio for the belt. yes,del rio will destroy edge and send him packing.

i would love to see dolph ziggler vs sheamus.

the miz is awesome. he will retain the belt,even if it means by cheating.
Re: Lets Talk About Wrestling by ifyalways(f): 12:45pm On Mar 27, 2011
bump.

It wud be on in a couple of days,Cenation si super charged.
Re: Lets Talk About Wrestling by eddy1977(m): 4:30am On Mar 28, 2011
Seven days to go.

anyone knows how to watch free online?

share the wealth.

i know undertaker will defeat hhh but it will be vicious.i hope taker calls his medical insurance carrier because hhh will maul him.litteraly.

orton will destroy punk.

and of course the miz will do us proud.cena made homophobic comments in his response to the rock.cena should just go. why did they even allow him in the rumble?
Re: Lets Talk About Wrestling by ifyalways(f): 7:05pm On Mar 28, 2011
Cenation is on FIRE . . .super charged.

CeNation. D Day. No rhymes. No B.S. Dwayne would like me to address him like a man? Well sir. Today u remember the name John Cena. cool

Hope the Miz is listening.
Re: Lets Talk About Wrestling by maclatunji: 4:58pm On Mar 29, 2011
I have come to play. Hype apart, who do you think is the most technically gifted wrestler?
Re: Lets Talk About Wrestling by eddy1977(m): 5:16pm On Mar 29, 2011
The list is really long but i will give it a shot.

hbk shawn michaels
john morrison
rey mysterio
kofi kingston
chris jericho
kurt angle (tna)

if i had to choose just one guy, then i will say john morrison. the kid is off chart.
Re: Lets Talk About Wrestling by ifyalways(f): 5:38pm On Mar 29, 2011
eddy1977:

The list is really long but i will give it a shot.

hbk shawn michaels
john morrison
rey mysterio
kofi kingston
chris jericho
kurt angle (tna)

if i had to choose just one guy, then i will say john morrison. the kid is off chart.
Kurt is good,he is wasting away at TNA sad
@Topic,John Cena kiss tongue
Shawn
Undertaker
AJ Styles(TNA)
Edge
Randy
Eddie Guerrero
MVP
Stone Cold.
RVD(ROBB VAN DAM)
Bret hart
mic foley cheesy
Sting
Re: Lets Talk About Wrestling by maclatunji: 6:51pm On Mar 29, 2011
I think I am impressed by Kurt Angle, John Morrison has some crazy moves, I think The Miz is a great student of the game, watch-out for that kid. Respect to Rey Mysterio as well. If I don't mention John Cena, Ify go put me to task.

Cena has courage and persistence but technically speaking I do not think he is the best I have seen.
Re: Lets Talk About Wrestling by eddy1977(m): 7:13pm On Mar 29, 2011
Cena is just a charismatic guy.he knows how to put up a great show.he also has strength.
but good wrestling skills is not his cup of chocolate.
jericho ,mysterio,morrison and our african brother kingston,have amazing skills.
in terms of strength,i guess kane,big show,sheamus,ezekiel jacson and wade barret are tough.

the loosers are
great khali,mark henry,ted dibiase,heath slater,otunga,
Re: Lets Talk About Wrestling by ifyalways(f): 3:51pm On Mar 30, 2011
^Na una sabi.
Cena rules kiss.He has it all,stamina,character,skills and fan-base cheesy

Anyone else counting down . . .the day of reckoning is almost here. cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Sexy Photos Of Alex Iwobi's Girlfriend, Clarisse Juliette / Neymar's Son Tries The Bottle Challenge With A Nutella Bottle / EPL: Ronaldo Told To Leave Man Utd, Form ‘formidable Partnership’ At New Club

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.