Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,126 members, 7,838,865 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

Man Plans With Prostitute To Disgrace Him Over Unpaid Sex To Propose To Girlfrie - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Plans With Prostitute To Disgrace Him Over Unpaid Sex To Propose To Girlfrie (81863 Views)

Young Man Dies During Sex With Prostitute In Delta State (photo) / Ogun: 71-year-old Man Dies During Sex Romp With Prostitute / Malawian Man Dies From 'Extreme Orgasm' After Having Sex With Prostitute (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Plans With Prostitute To Disgrace Him Over Unpaid Sex To Propose To Girlfrie by Le2money(m): 3:22pm On Aug 14, 2020
I'm giving my vote to the lady in question to be the best lady of the millennium after my wife. I love her calmness.... If na all dis ladies (coded olosho) na to slap the guy join and walk away from the mall, instead she stood and pleaded with the ladies so her man won't be disgraced.... How I wish I am financially bouyant, I can have an impact on their wedding.... This is the type of lady all men should pray for... I lady that can stand by you during ur tough time.... Wow.... The lady really amaze me

2 Likes

Re: Man Plans With Prostitute To Disgrace Him Over Unpaid Sex To Propose To Girlfrie by Kinikini: 3:23pm On Aug 14, 2020
Yes. Man is degenerating. The good times have bred soft men.

quote author=Humanoid01 post=92787779]What brand of stupidity is this? Which kind mumu person nor go see for this life? What if the lady had rejected the proposal?

I just don't understand what is wrong with people these days. Is it that our brains are degenerating or what? [/quote]
Re: Man Plans With Prostitute To Disgrace Him Over Unpaid Sex To Propose To Girlfrie by bizzibodi(m): 3:25pm On Aug 14, 2020
This is MADNESS!What if d gal fail to believe him & cut off d relationship.
Re: Man Plans With Prostitute To Disgrace Him Over Unpaid Sex To Propose To Girlfrie by teebaxy(m): 3:26pm On Aug 14, 2020
Nairalanders! believe me this is simply a plan game...the idiots wan thread ...wtf, why is it that most of the proposals that usually thread are basicly that of broke niggars while wedding thread for real niggars? reason ahm my people!
Re: Man Plans With Prostitute To Disgrace Him Over Unpaid Sex To Propose To Girlfrie by osaze20: 3:27pm On Aug 14, 2020
Weird plan.good afternoon sirs and madams.I got injured while doing menial job and I am unable to feed my family.please help us with any token.thanks...0218 87 65 62. Gtb
Re: Man Plans With Prostitute To Disgrace Him Over Unpaid Sex To Propose To Girlfrie by Sannah(f): 3:28pm On Aug 14, 2020
Made4naijaceo:
A video making the rounds on social media has captured the moment a sex worker attacked a man and his girlfriend at a mall.

In the video, a lady attacked the man and his girlfriend while they were shopping at the mall, claiming that he had sex with her and refused to pay.

The girlfriend tried to calm the situation as she pleaded with the sex worker to calm down so they can settle the issue amicably.

However, the story changed after her boyfriend brought out a ring and went down on his knees to propose to her.

Watch video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6CfJvLJUJW4

Very funny
Re: Man Plans With Prostitute To Disgrace Him Over Unpaid Sex To Propose To Girlfrie by lifenija: 3:30pm On Aug 14, 2020
useless generation
not romantic
zombies
clue less
technology wise {only typing} cants create
this one may have even banged d ashi before d whole drama
morons
Re: Man Plans With Prostitute To Disgrace Him Over Unpaid Sex To Propose To Girlfrie by hakeem4(m): 3:30pm On Aug 14, 2020
This is actually superfluous
Re: Man Plans With Prostitute To Disgrace Him Over Unpaid Sex To Propose To Girlfrie by Le2money(m): 3:33pm On Aug 14, 2020
Infact you are one those that think very wisely on this topic....people are not seeing how the lady handles the issue but rather criticize the guy method of proposal....The attitude of the lady in solving the issues is what people should see here.

EVILFOREST:

But his BABE na divine GIFT.
This demonstrated her problem solving skills.
She's MATURED in the BRAIN.
In Fact, she thinks like a MAN.

1 Like

Re: Man Plans With Prostitute To Disgrace Him Over Unpaid Sex To Propose To Girlfrie by ReeLoaDead(m): 3:36pm On Aug 14, 2020
EVILFOREST:

That his BABE na Rare Gem.
Most LADIES can't handle such.
Their ANGER towards such is usually immeasurable.
Good point.
She has great character .
Re: Man Plans With Prostitute To Disgrace Him Over Unpaid Sex To Propose To Girlfrie by Chris2863(m): 3:40pm On Aug 14, 2020
I feel ashamed on behalf of his parents. Abortion can be good at times
Re: Man Plans With Prostitute To Disgrace Him Over Unpaid Sex To Propose To Girlfrie by sammy7410(m): 3:45pm On Aug 14, 2020
angry

Re: Man Plans With Prostitute To Disgrace Him Over Unpaid Sex To Propose To Girlfrie by Akharmony: 3:48pm On Aug 14, 2020
I dare not try this prank with my babe. That settings go don explode, cuz she go don raise the ashawo babe slap anyhow. I love the babe peace shaa! but thar dude is foolishly foolish.
Re: Man Plans With Prostitute To Disgrace Him Over Unpaid Sex To Propose To Girlfrie by CoolAmbience(m): 3:52pm On Aug 14, 2020
Humanoid01:
What brand of stupidity is this? Which kind mumu person nor go see for this life? What if the lady had rejected the proposal?

I just don't understand what is wrong with people these days. Is it that our brains are degenerating or what?

Some people mumu dey mature by the day.
Re: Man Plans With Prostitute To Disgrace Him Over Unpaid Sex To Propose To Girlfrie by flow03(m): 3:53pm On Aug 14, 2020
Is this how Our ancestors married each. Did Sango propose to Oya, Jacob to Rachel ?
Re: Man Plans With Prostitute To Disgrace Him Over Unpaid Sex To Propose To Girlfrie by mastercee(m): 3:53pm On Aug 14, 2020
Try this with my woman and watch the relationship go down the drain.

Very stupid thing undecided
Re: Man Plans With Prostitute To Disgrace Him Over Unpaid Sex To Propose To Girlfrie by Drizzy5001(m): 3:54pm On Aug 14, 2020
Bad strategy of proposal.
Mumu man
Re: Man Plans With Prostitute To Disgrace Him Over Unpaid Sex To Propose To Girlfrie by onadana: 3:55pm On Aug 14, 2020
Made4naijaceo:
The most stupid way

Kai..such a lousy annoying concept.If I was the lady I will reject the proposal.
Re: Man Plans With Prostitute To Disgrace Him Over Unpaid Sex To Propose To Girlfrie by smartedu: 3:55pm On Aug 14, 2020
Starlight10:
Yikes.
I hope the lady said no, this was so cringy to read sef. So many men are now drama queens. I pray to marry a real man not a simp.
tongue
Re: Man Plans With Prostitute To Disgrace Him Over Unpaid Sex To Propose To Girlfrie by revilomichaels(m): 3:55pm On Aug 14, 2020
I don’t know why a lot of people here are just hating. It works for him, Fine!
Do what works for you. If you want yours private m, don’t call others stupid.

My opinion? I won’t do mine this way and I’m not judging or criticize either. The worst that will happen is a No.

Let’s not take this life too serious all the time abeg
Re: Man Plans With Prostitute To Disgrace Him Over Unpaid Sex To Propose To Girlfrie by Vic74real: 3:56pm On Aug 14, 2020
Bizarre!
Re: Man Plans With Prostitute To Disgrace Him Over Unpaid Sex To Propose To Girlfrie by OkikiOluwa1(m): 3:57pm On Aug 14, 2020
Made4naijaceo:
The most stupid way
that ll backfire especially on others who want to copycat
Re: Man Plans With Prostitute To Disgrace Him Over Unpaid Sex To Propose To Girlfrie by supercase1(m): 4:00pm On Aug 14, 2020
Starlight10:
Yikes.
I hope the lady said no, this was so cringy to read sef. So many men are now drama queens. I pray to marry a real man not a simp.
I am a real man 6ft 8inches tall.muscular with a well toned body
A very handsome and cool face with a good sexy voice.
I have a godly and honest personality.
I Have a well paying bussiness I make at least more than 400,000 monthly on the minimum
Am I good enough for you kiss kiss kiss
Re: Man Plans With Prostitute To Disgrace Him Over Unpaid Sex To Propose To Girlfrie by sixtus3606(m): 4:04pm On Aug 14, 2020
Stupid thing!

So she wasn't surprised that her man bleeped a hooker, but was shy at the sight of an engagement ring?

Nonsense scripted shit from a party or both.

Thunder!....where art thou?

1 Like

Re: Man Plans With Prostitute To Disgrace Him Over Unpaid Sex To Propose To Girlfrie by Bigchristo: 4:05pm On Aug 14, 2020
Made4naijaceo:
The most stupid way
what If the girlfriend now say no? Some people will be doing stupid things ��
Re: Man Plans With Prostitute To Disgrace Him Over Unpaid Sex To Propose To Girlfrie by Mikeparlo12(m): 4:07pm On Aug 14, 2020
This is what yoruba calls Oponu Ayirada.... Afofun Apoda
Re: Man Plans With Prostitute To Disgrace Him Over Unpaid Sex To Propose To Girlfrie by Revolva(m): 4:12pm On Aug 14, 2020
Stewpid guys these days doing irrelevant things just to get attention proposing for a woman this way is the weakest thing a sane man should do

Any woman that will marry you will marry you ..no need for this low life drama
Re: Man Plans With Prostitute To Disgrace Him Over Unpaid Sex To Propose To Girlfrie by mechanics(m): 4:14pm On Aug 14, 2020
Hmmmm.
Re: Man Plans With Prostitute To Disgrace Him Over Unpaid Sex To Propose To Girlfrie by Nobody: 4:14pm On Aug 14, 2020
supercase1:

I am a real man 6ft 8inches tall.muscular with a well toned body
A very handsome and cool face with a good sexy voice.
I have a godly and honest personality.
I Have a well paying bussiness I make at least more than 400,000 monthly on the minimum
Am I good enough for you kiss kiss kiss
try and also produce vaccine for Covid 19 in Nigeria then i can look at your application form

1 Like

Re: Man Plans With Prostitute To Disgrace Him Over Unpaid Sex To Propose To Girlfrie by laykman(m): 4:14pm On Aug 14, 2020
The man tested her loyalty. He wanted to know if she'd still choose him no matter what happened. That's true love some of y'all can't ever have.

1 Like

Re: Man Plans With Prostitute To Disgrace Him Over Unpaid Sex To Propose To Girlfrie by Goldencheese(m): 4:17pm On Aug 14, 2020
Made4naijaceo:
The most stupid way

Thank you. I totally agree with you. Very stupeed way to go about proposing to your fiancee.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady Gets Drunk, Passes Out & Poops On Herself At Bachelorrete Party (Graphic) / What's Going On Between My Oga's Daughter And I? / White Girl And Her Dog Fighting With Her Nigerian Boyfriend Ex-girlfriend(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.