Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,294 members, 7,839,441 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:16 PM

Man Plans With Prostitute To Disgrace Him Over Unpaid Sex To Propose To Girlfrie - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Plans With Prostitute To Disgrace Him Over Unpaid Sex To Propose To Girlfrie (81868 Views)

Young Man Dies During Sex With Prostitute In Delta State (photo) / Ogun: 71-year-old Man Dies During Sex Romp With Prostitute / Malawian Man Dies From 'Extreme Orgasm' After Having Sex With Prostitute (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Plans With Prostitute To Disgrace Him Over Unpaid Sex To Propose To Girlfrie by Haywhymido(m): 8:57pm On Aug 14, 2020
Starlight10:
Yikes.
I hope the lady said no, this was so cringy to read sef. So many men are now drama queens. I pray to marry a real man not a simp.
i hope you know what you are praying for? Cos it is a known fact that most ladies like to marry simps after playing series of matches with the real men
Re: Man Plans With Prostitute To Disgrace Him Over Unpaid Sex To Propose To Girlfrie by topfally75(m): 9:26pm On Aug 14, 2020
[color=#550000][/color]
the guy must have acted foolishly but the lady must be commended for her composure and handling of the situation.
Re: Man Plans With Prostitute To Disgrace Him Over Unpaid Sex To Propose To Girlfrie by Pussywar(f): 9:45pm On Aug 14, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Pussy asss niggarrrs everywhere
We no longer have real niggarrrz

We now have pussy asss niggarrrs and drama lords

Two years later you still dey type like mumu.
Re: Man Plans With Prostitute To Disgrace Him Over Unpaid Sex To Propose To Girlfrie by Pussywar(f): 9:47pm On Aug 14, 2020
Starlight10:
Yikes.
I hope the lady said no, this was so cringy to read sef. So many men are now drama queens. I pray to marry a real man not a simp.
The word "simp" has really suffered.
Re: Man Plans With Prostitute To Disgrace Him Over Unpaid Sex To Propose To Girlfrie by Olabode971(f): 11:04pm On Aug 14, 2020
Humanoid01:
What brand of stupidity is this? Which kind mumu person nor go see for this life? What if the lady had rejected the proposal?

I just don't understand what is wrong with people these days. Is it that our brains are degenerating or what?

That's what humanity is facing now

Re: Man Plans With Prostitute To Disgrace Him Over Unpaid Sex To Propose To Girlfrie by Saintly01(m): 11:09pm On Aug 14, 2020
What sort of FUCKERY is this?
Re: Man Plans With Prostitute To Disgrace Him Over Unpaid Sex To Propose To Girlfrie by KingMack(m): 11:52pm On Aug 14, 2020
The girl head get oil if not she fit bounce that ring
Re: Man Plans With Prostitute To Disgrace Him Over Unpaid Sex To Propose To Girlfrie by angelfallz(m): 12:23am On Aug 15, 2020
So many men in this generation have no self respect.
Re: Man Plans With Prostitute To Disgrace Him Over Unpaid Sex To Propose To Girlfrie by Potterofriches: 2:30am On Aug 15, 2020
Nothing we no go see...
Re: Man Plans With Prostitute To Disgrace Him Over Unpaid Sex To Propose To Girlfrie by davido91(m): 7:55am On Aug 15, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Pussy asss niggarrrs everywhere
We no longer have real niggarrrz

We now have pussy asss niggarrrs and drama lords

Get a life you wannabe gangster.
Re: Man Plans With Prostitute To Disgrace Him Over Unpaid Sex To Propose To Girlfrie by Futurejoy(f): 8:11am On Aug 15, 2020
Made4naijaceo:
A video making the rounds on social media has captured the moment a sex worker attacked a man and his girlfriend at a mall.

In the video, a lady attacked the man and his girlfriend while they were shopping at the mall, claiming that he had sex with her and refused to pay.

The girlfriend tried to calm the situation as she pleaded with the sex worker to calm down so they can settle the issue amicably.

However, the story changed after her boyfriend brought out a ring and went down on his knees to propose to her.

Watch video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6CfJvLJUJW4
Stupidity at its peak. That is how they see cheating men and still marry then tomorrow they come for prayer point. Any man that can conceive this kind of idea can cheat on you.,,finish
Re: Man Plans With Prostitute To Disgrace Him Over Unpaid Sex To Propose To Girlfrie by stormborn28(m): 8:22am On Aug 15, 2020
Starlight10:
Yikes.
Chai!!! Okokobiokor
Re: Man Plans With Prostitute To Disgrace Him Over Unpaid Sex To Propose To Girlfrie by Aboks(m): 9:02am On Aug 15, 2020
nonsense

Re: Man Plans With Prostitute To Disgrace Him Over Unpaid Sex To Propose To Girlfrie by PrinceGallant: 9:23am On Aug 15, 2020
Nonsense
Re: Man Plans With Prostitute To Disgrace Him Over Unpaid Sex To Propose To Girlfrie by IamHonourable1: 9:24am On Aug 15, 2020
Made4naijaceo:
The most stupid way

Your cup of tea.His mission accomplished.
Re: Man Plans With Prostitute To Disgrace Him Over Unpaid Sex To Propose To Girlfrie by Cris955(m): 11:50am On Aug 15, 2020
Made4naijaceo:
The most stupid way
yeah..that's why u are not married
Re: Man Plans With Prostitute To Disgrace Him Over Unpaid Sex To Propose To Girlfrie by Ikembasunda1(m): 2:53pm On Aug 15, 2020
This guy most be a bloody cheater to this marriage, babe ready to endure for ur hubby is polygamous in nature
Re: Man Plans With Prostitute To Disgrace Him Over Unpaid Sex To Propose To Girlfrie by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:53pm On Aug 15, 2020
osaze20:
Weird plan.good afternoon sirs and madams.I got injured while doing menial job and I am unable to feed my family.please help us with any token.thanks...0218 87 65 62. Gtb

you can change different profiles, we all know all the other profiles you are using on NL to defraud people with fake stories...you criminal!

https://www.nairaland.com/6011287/too-much-know-previous-sex/3#92143907
tutormichael20: Good evening.am a poor private school teacher that is dying of hunger.at least for the sake of my little daughter, help me...0218 87 6562. Gtb

Duckham10:
Let it disappear.I wish I can catch and eat it raw.am so hungry.please save a soul..0218 87 6562 gtb

also the below...

Duckham10:
Hunger and poverty are flying around our households.please help us...0035 32 5979..access bnk

https://www.nairaland.com/5964065/covid-19-experience-lola-omotayo-okoye/1#91300031
Dansuqi:
Nikepucci1
I need small money to feed today and tomorrow.thank you.am tired of sipping dead garri.thanks in advance
Access bank

https://www.nairaland.com/5831904/wife-angry-me-because-bought/6#89209746
Eyoanwan1: Hunger is flogging me and my sis.please help.

Zero zero three five three two five 9 7 nine
Access bnk
Re: Man Plans With Prostitute To Disgrace Him Over Unpaid Sex To Propose To Girlfrie by skedy1(m): 5:49pm On Aug 16, 2020
Starlight10:
Yikes.
I'm right here baby
Re: Man Plans With Prostitute To Disgrace Him Over Unpaid Sex To Propose To Girlfrie by Kyrestas: 8:20pm On Sep 18, 2021
ENDOMIE, generation with their sytle

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady Gets Drunk, Passes Out & Poops On Herself At Bachelorrete Party (Graphic) / What's Going On Between My Oga's Daughter And I? / White Girl And Her Dog Fighting With Her Nigerian Boyfriend Ex-girlfriend(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.