Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,986 members, 7,810,754 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:38 PM

Young Man Dies During Sex With Prostitute In Delta State (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Young Man Dies During Sex With Prostitute In Delta State (photo) (81984 Views)

Ogun: 71-year-old Man Dies During Sex Romp With Prostitute / Malawian Man Dies From 'Extreme Orgasm' After Having Sex With Prostitute / Man Plans With Prostitute To Disgrace Him Over Unpaid Sex To Propose To Girlfrie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Young Man Dies During Sex With Prostitute In Delta State (photo) by celebritystory: 6:09pm On Jan 26, 2022
A young man who took a prostitute to his friends house for sex has died in the act.

Journalist, Sapele Oghenek shared the tragic news on his Facebook page.

He wrote:

WAHALA
26/01/2022

THIS BOY NAI ASHAWO KPUFF FOR JESSE. HE DIE ON ACTIVE SERVICE.

This morning nai we get report say this guy nai carry one kwana go he friend house go "gbesh" for Jesse . During the "gbenshing" nai the guy kpuff. However, we nor know weda na over nacking nai kpuff the guy, but other pipo dey yarn say the kwana poison the guy.

Na the Ashawo nai rush the boy go Sawbrade Hospital for Jesse near Otortor House. Now the "kwana" don discharge with the guy Phone and ATM Card and nobody know where the Ashawo come from.

https://www.facebook.com/oghenek/posts/4504764476301956

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Young Man Dies During Sex With Prostitute In Delta State (photo) by Totilopussylick(m): 6:10pm On Jan 26, 2022
Died in active service tongue tongue cheesy.

Thinking what will be his response on the day of judgement when Angel Gabriel ask him how did you get here

148 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Young Man Dies During Sex With Prostitute In Delta State (photo) by slawormiir: 6:10pm On Jan 26, 2022
Damnnn niggar
Rest in peace son

Wetin that hole don do us

treatise:

People have been filling that hole ; when will it get filled?
Never...you know the bad thing about it....it does not have an elastic limit.....or rather it can not exceed the limit of its elasticity...that is why i nor dey bother myself to impress.....I dey do small rest....once I hear the baby girl dey shout...harder harder ..faster faster......don't stop....my mind go just tell me say na die this girl want kill me so.....I go just quickly ejaculate and jump up

307 Likes 28 Shares

Re: Young Man Dies During Sex With Prostitute In Delta State (photo) by Kriss216: 6:11pm On Jan 26, 2022
If na the Olosho die now, they'll say he used her for ritual. We will be seeing #Justice for this #Justice for that.

Now, we've lost a comrade in the hands of the bleeding gender and the country is at peace.

Rest in peace soldier, the kpekus you see today, you shall see no more.

733 Likes 64 Shares

Re: Young Man Dies During Sex With Prostitute In Delta State (photo) by KingDash: 6:12pm On Jan 26, 2022
coward

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Man Dies During Sex With Prostitute In Delta State (photo) by KiNg0G: 6:14pm On Jan 26, 2022
shameful way to die, na to let Wetin you successfully pass come out kill you.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Young Man Dies During Sex With Prostitute In Delta State (photo) by Omicron007: 6:16pm On Jan 26, 2022
shocked

One man down.
He died in active service.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Man Dies During Sex With Prostitute In Delta State (photo) by BuyAndSellStuff: 6:16pm On Jan 26, 2022
Doesn't look young to me
Re: Young Man Dies During Sex With Prostitute In Delta State (photo) by Biggie2000(m): 6:17pm On Jan 26, 2022
Yet, one person created a thread that is on FP about being addicted to prostitutes and how he has slept with over 100 of them. He should better behave himself or go do thanksgiving service that he is still alive.
The guy here probably died of cardiac arrest, exhaustion, stroke, or some sexual enhancement drugs.

Na the Ashawo nai rush the boy go Sawbrade Hospital for Jesse near Otortor House. Now the "kwana" don discharge with the guy Phone and ATM Card and nobody know where the Ashawo come from.
With proper investigation, there is a high probability she will be caught.

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Young Man Dies During Sex With Prostitute In Delta State (photo) by duro4chang(m): 6:36pm On Jan 26, 2022
Na toto kill am

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Man Dies During Sex With Prostitute In Delta State (photo) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:04pm On Jan 26, 2022
Maybe he was on drugs tho.. cry..
The matter should be properly investigated.. let's see his autopsy first before jumping into unnecessary conclusion..

7 Likes

Re: Young Man Dies During Sex With Prostitute In Delta State (photo) by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jan 26, 2022
BuyAndSellStuff:
Doesn't look young to me
Shey na u be him papa na

RIP soldier

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Man Dies During Sex With Prostitute In Delta State (photo) by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jan 26, 2022
Dem no dey ever hear word. Sex no be royal rumble, no need to drug urself with performance enhancement drugs. Cum ur cum and go. One less scumbag to worry about. angry

42 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Young Man Dies During Sex With Prostitute In Delta State (photo) by Southernigbo: 7:23pm On Jan 26, 2022
what a very bad and very sinful way to die

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Man Dies During Sex With Prostitute In Delta State (photo) by Nonexisting: 7:25pm On Jan 26, 2022
This is what harder harder, there there causes. These days, I just fucck what my strength can carry and pull up my trouser. If the girl is not satisfied, she can use intimacy gadget.

63 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Young Man Dies During Sex With Prostitute In Delta State (photo) by uchaymart(m): 7:32pm On Jan 26, 2022
Hard Drugs before S3X increases the flow of blood during the action. Do your best and leave the rest for another day.

RIP.

3 Likes

Re: Young Man Dies During Sex With Prostitute In Delta State (photo) by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jan 26, 2022
Big big guy!!! Nothing mega let's enjoy our life undecided
Anything you think has a hole you enter with enthusiasm. You don't know how many spirit she carry or if she is sent to destroy you.

You see were sharp guy and enjoying life land am naa.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Young Man Dies During Sex With Prostitute In Delta State (photo) by onetimesurvey: 8:21pm On Jan 26, 2022
what a pity he died in active service...
Re: Young Man Dies During Sex With Prostitute In Delta State (photo) by Wonderboy01(m): 9:29pm On Jan 26, 2022
I will get revenge for the guy angry

7 Likes

Re: Young Man Dies During Sex With Prostitute In Delta State (photo) by Kollins11: 9:30pm On Jan 26, 2022
Senior man!! Agbawo!! Great Knackist!!
You shall be rewarded with more KUKUNASE in heaven.

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Young Man Dies During Sex With Prostitute In Delta State (photo) by alphaNomega: 9:33pm On Jan 26, 2022
His manhood lives on

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Young Man Dies During Sex With Prostitute In Delta State (photo) by Oysters(m): 9:34pm On Jan 26, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Rest in peace son

Wetin that hole don do us

Damnnn niggar

You finna share doings with a niggar?
Re: Young Man Dies During Sex With Prostitute In Delta State (photo) by boldking(m): 9:34pm On Jan 26, 2022
Why always Delta state

3 Likes

Re: Young Man Dies During Sex With Prostitute In Delta State (photo) by money121(m): 9:34pm On Jan 26, 2022
Ok
Re: Young Man Dies During Sex With Prostitute In Delta State (photo) by IKBARUTEN11(m): 9:34pm On Jan 26, 2022
Still on still, the ashana go still fck another guy for the mugu wake keep

8 Likes

Re: Young Man Dies During Sex With Prostitute In Delta State (photo) by money121(m): 9:34pm On Jan 26, 2022
Seen

1 Like

Re: Young Man Dies During Sex With Prostitute In Delta State (photo) by olola4(m): 9:34pm On Jan 26, 2022
In a friend's house, the friend is also in trouble.

8 Likes

Re: Young Man Dies During Sex With Prostitute In Delta State (photo) by scait(m): 9:34pm On Jan 26, 2022
Kriss216:
If na the Olosho die now, they'll say he used her for ritual. We will be seeing #Justice for this #Justice for that.

Now, we've lost a comrade in the hands of the bleeding gender and the country is at peace.

Rest in peace soldier, the kpekus you see today, you shall see no more.
grin badt boy

5 Likes

Re: Young Man Dies During Sex With Prostitute In Delta State (photo) by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jan 26, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Maybe he was on drugs tho.. cry..
The matter should be properly investigated.. let's see his autopsy first before jumping into unnecessary conclusion..

Lol.

You would obviously not say this if the case were reversed.

15 Likes

Re: Young Man Dies During Sex With Prostitute In Delta State (photo) by yuping(m): 9:35pm On Jan 26, 2022
undecided Hell here he comes

7 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Would Have Spent All My Money On This Girl / Nigerians Condemn Jamaicans Dancing And Rocking On A Bike / 2 Young Lovers Who Smoke & Kiss Got Nigerians Talking (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.