Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,474 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

Black Women In Europe, The Sad Truth Exposed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Black Women In Europe, The Sad Truth Exposed (3200 Views)

The Sad Truth About Virginity And How It Affects Marriage / Sad Truth About Virginity And How It Affects Marriage / The Sad Truth About Virginity And How It Affects Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Black Women In Europe, The Sad Truth Exposed by MOBO999: 6:41am On Feb 16, 2011
Nigeria women in Spain, Italy, France, Germany, Holland, Greece, Belgium and Portugal are all prostitute or at worst ex prostitute, only United Kingdom is exempted, this is the sad truth we have to face today, it is shameful that these women had have to drag the name of our country Nigeria in the mud by selling their ugly duckling flesh they called body.

Even more sadly is that most of them have the support of their family back home in Nigeria and do assist them with charm and voodoo to make the girls get more business with the foreign men all over Europe and the girls in turn send back home to Nigeria lots of Dollars and Euro, if men were God such family will be wipe off the face of the earth forever, all in the name of greed.

Women from these state have ruined Nigeria name, Delta, Cross River, Edo, Bayelsa, Lagos, Enugu, Anambra, Ebonyi, Imo, Benue, Ekiti, Ondo, Oyo, Abia, they have finished Nigeria reputation in Europe, some of these women even go as close as Senegal, Mali, Niger, Sierra Leone, Cote D Ivorian, Benie, Togo, Ghana to sell their body as they sleep with dog, cats and rabbit to send money to their family.

Sadly Nigeria man have not helped this cause, Nigeria men especially in Italy and Spain are known to marry such Evil Black women, and they even know the women did all this ungodly prostitution act, but to the Brothers at home planning to come to Europe, avoid the Black women in this countries, as they are prostitute or ex prostitute.

1 Like

Re: Black Women In Europe, The Sad Truth Exposed by MOBO999: 6:42am On Feb 16, 2011
^^^ It high time the Nigeria government, churches and community takes a stand against this evil Nigeria women.
Re: Black Women In Europe, The Sad Truth Exposed by hopia(f): 6:49am On Feb 16, 2011
[url=http://wedding video east sussex]wedding video east sussex[/url]
Professional wedding video production services are no longer affordable by just the elite. Production costs have become much more affordable over the last ten years.  High-Definition Bride can produce traditional wedding videos to modern documentary style films for couples wanting something more original and unique, and can cater for almost any budget.  However, all of our wedding videos are produced to broadcast television standards.
Re: Black Women In Europe, The Sad Truth Exposed by eddy1977(m): 7:03am On Feb 16, 2011
@ poster

i can feel rage and bitterness in your post.
are you a victim of a relationship gone bad,or are you just joking?
i can understand an isolated case between you and a sister.but to put all our nigerian queens in the same sac,is unfair.
there are countless nigerian women in those european countries who are very disciplined and highly principled.

just cool off,forgive the lady who broke your heart ,find a new girl
Re: Black Women In Europe, The Sad Truth Exposed by MOBO999: 7:11am On Feb 16, 2011
^^^ It is not about a heart break, far from it, why must we Nigeria always try to hide the truth, how long can we go on like this, have you ever been to Europe, maybe Spain or Greece, Italy, Holland, Belgium, what of Norway with the cold there, then try Libya for size, Togo, benin, Liberia, Mali, you will weep for Nigeria women and what they do there.
Re: Black Women In Europe, The Sad Truth Exposed by eddy1977(m): 7:37am On Feb 16, 2011
Yes sir, i have been to europe. but on specific missions which didnt allow me to foul around.
did you go to all these countries you mentioned,or you made phone calls to verify your theories?
if you have really encountered all these experiences,then i must say you have alot of free time.
especially that you even know that their families give them charms.
wow,you are an expert.

do you think this is particular to nigerian women?
again,you have alot of free time at your hand to conduct such exhaustive researches.
i salute you sir.
Re: Black Women In Europe, The Sad Truth Exposed by Dyt(f): 7:38am On Feb 16, 2011
Mobo were
heheheehehehehe
boi now i c clearly u gay
buhahhahahahaaahha
d pain of havin real fun
kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
Re: Black Women In Europe, The Sad Truth Exposed by Dyt(f): 7:41am On Feb 16, 2011
Boi
did ur camel n horse jst pass away?
Hahahahahahahahaha
so much aggression nigerian broda!!!
Chucklin,
Re: Black Women In Europe, The Sad Truth Exposed by Nobody: 7:45am On Feb 16, 2011
I was surfing with my phone seeing the caption I knew is gon be from MOBO999 lmao
Re: Black Women In Europe, The Sad Truth Exposed by MMM2(m): 9:07am On Feb 16, 2011
mobo999 which state are u from?
Re: Black Women In Europe, The Sad Truth Exposed by 197(f): 9:54am On Feb 16, 2011
^^ hes ibo from anambra state okija shrine to be specific
Re: Black Women In Europe, The Sad Truth Exposed by Nelson6(m): 10:59am On Feb 16, 2011
so true . .
Re: Black Women In Europe, The Sad Truth Exposed by joyblinks(f): 5:16pm On Feb 16, 2011
^^ hes ibo from anambra state okija shrine to be specific

then i guess he is ur brother cos you are also from that shrine
Re: Black Women In Europe, The Sad Truth Exposed by muyiserra: 7:30pm On Feb 16, 2011
@Eddie, try n be comprehensive,
I doubt if you've ever been to Europe, cos if you have den i guess u will be rage to know
what your so called ''sisters'' n ''madam'' are doing here!

It a pity how these girls behave and their parents or family in niaja are in full support of them!
god forbig!
They force people to sex with them for 20euros some of the guys even price for 10 it a disgrace,

One night i was walking around La Rambla of barcelona come and see how these girl are misbehaving,dressing
like masquerades, and on sunday u will see them having the biggest bible, with huge headtie going to church
God help us, majority of the girls i have seen here in spain are benin
Re: Black Women In Europe, The Sad Truth Exposed by MOBO999: 7:47pm On Feb 16, 2011
^^^ Thanks a lot for your honesty exposure, it time we take a stand and speak out against this evil Black Nigeria women.
Re: Black Women In Europe, The Sad Truth Exposed by bashr4: 2:27am On Feb 17, 2011
easy nigerian women are not the only ones involved , prostitution is a global problem ok .even the northern states u missed out have their own reputaion in saudi arabia, european whites are even worse they own the trade worldwide.
Re: Black Women In Europe, The Sad Truth Exposed by Abekeade08(f): 3:50am On Feb 17, 2011
Mobo is an i.di.o.t. why are some of you taking him or any of this threads seriously. I won't surprised if he is some trailer racist trash.

This just gave you away

^^^ Thanks a lot for your honesty exposure, it time we take a stand and speak out against this evil Black Nigeria women.
We all know nigerian women are black? why did he feel the need to point that out. Silly human being. Hiss angry
Re: Black Women In Europe, The Sad Truth Exposed by Nobody: 3:53am On Feb 17, 2011
he has a low IQ, that's all.
Re: Black Women In Europe, The Sad Truth Exposed by dayokanu(m): 4:10am On Feb 17, 2011
Mobo is a virus
Re: Black Women In Europe, The Sad Truth Exposed by MrCork17: 4:13am On Feb 17, 2011
MOBO999:

^^^ It high time the Nigeria government, churches and community takes a stand against this evil Nigeria women.

Dark skin women? I 1000000% agree!! angry
Re: Black Women In Europe, The Sad Truth Exposed by MrCork17: 4:48am On Feb 17, 2011
Mrs Chima <<<<<< slightly evil Nigeria woman wink
Re: Black Women In Europe, The Sad Truth Exposed by Mcleo007(m): 4:53am On Feb 17, 2011
Sad indeed! embarassed
Re: Black Women In Europe, The Sad Truth Exposed by MOBO999: 7:46am On Feb 17, 2011
Abekeade08:

Mobo is an i.di.o.t. why are some of you taking him or any of this threads seriously. I won't surprised if he is some trailer racist trash.

This just gave you away
We all know nigerian women are black? why did he feel the need to point that out. Silly human being. Hiss angry

I bet you are just another old hag ding her thing in lagos state.
Re: Black Women In Europe, The Sad Truth Exposed by r231(m): 1:31pm On Feb 17, 2011
this guy again
Re: Black Women In Europe, The Sad Truth Exposed by nojalonz: 8:46pm On Feb 17, 2011
mobo999,

my bros u r very correct i am in europe too and i have seen alot of all this things you said and they are 100% true, im ashame i dont even go close to nigerians anymore because of all this things.
Re: Black Women In Europe, The Sad Truth Exposed by joyblinks(f): 3:20am On Feb 18, 2011
Mobo.

no be today i know say you be fool sha. i wount say much,
Re: Black Women In Europe, The Sad Truth Exposed by Dsense(m): 3:31am On Feb 18, 2011
MoBO do come again undecided
Re: Black Women In Europe, The Sad Truth Exposed by Nobody: 3:58am On Feb 18, 2011
[sarcasm]MOBO na correct guy. Human BBC. Anything he says na fact and truth. MOBO I HAIL O![/sarcasm]
Re: Black Women In Europe, The Sad Truth Exposed by Abekeade08(f): 4:40am On Feb 18, 2011
[sarcasm]MOBO na correct guy. Human BBC. Anything he says na fact and truth. MOBO I HAIL O![/sarcasm]
@ogugua: no even joke with the he-goat, he might confuse your sarcasm with you hailing him for real. As we all know, he is not the brightest blub in room.

@Mobo:olodo, oya prove me wrong and define sarcasm without looking at an online dictionary *crickets*
Re: Black Women In Europe, The Sad Truth Exposed by Nobody: 4:41am On Feb 18, 2011
It's official. Mobo is a virgin. . .

*DUN DUN DUUUUN!*
Re: Black Women In Europe, The Sad Truth Exposed by Nobody: 7:03am On Feb 18, 2011
Lol
Re: Black Women In Europe, The Sad Truth Exposed by roymary: 12:37pm On Feb 18, 2011
@Poster.

Blame it on Aso Rock

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys Can You Date Or Marry a Muscular Woman? / My Girl Wooed Me, Publicized The Affair & Labelled Me 'maga' Afterwards / 6 Depressing Facts About Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.