Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,515 members, 7,861,474 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:53 PM

This Lady Publicly Rejected Her Boyfriend For Another, After Taking His Money - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Lady Publicly Rejected Her Boyfriend For Another, After Taking His Money (852 Views)

My Mother Rejected Her. But I Impregnated Her And Aborted It / Naira Marley 'pounds' Lady Publicly On Stage, Crowd Cheers (photos) / Lady Who Rejected Her Ex Boyfriend Mourns After His Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Lady Publicly Rejected Her Boyfriend For Another, After Taking His Money by kings2all: 5:08pm On Aug 17, 2020
This world is funny and wicked, watch this drama between a lady and his boyfriend who rejected him after spending his money.

If you like the video like, subscribe and share

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f5obVV4_-Qo
Re: This Lady Publicly Rejected Her Boyfriend For Another, After Taking His Money by Nobody: 5:09pm On Aug 17, 2020
Hmmm those guys never get sense
Re: This Lady Publicly Rejected Her Boyfriend For Another, After Taking His Money by GboyegaD(m): 5:11pm On Aug 17, 2020
Why did those around record it?
Re: This Lady Publicly Rejected Her Boyfriend For Another, After Taking His Money by kings2all: 8:56pm On Aug 17, 2020
dnt know
GboyegaD:
Re: This Lady Publicly Rejected Her Boyfriend For Another, After Taking His Money by JIMMY1393: 10:08am On Aug 18, 2020
GboyegaD:
Cos it's fake...videos like this have been popping up too much these days... everyone's chasing clout
Re: This Lady Publicly Rejected Her Boyfriend For Another, After Taking His Money by kings2all: 11:17am On Aug 18, 2020
really
JIMMY1393:

Cos it's fake...videos like this have been popping up too much these days... everyone's chasing clout
Re: This Lady Publicly Rejected Her Boyfriend For Another, After Taking His Money by Babara1994(m): 12:20pm On Aug 18, 2020
I want to sell my UK used laptop. Hit my signature if you're interested. Price is below 50k

Re: This Lady Publicly Rejected Her Boyfriend For Another, After Taking His Money by kings2all: 4:40pm On Aug 18, 2020
advert?

(1) (Reply)

GIRLS ONLY. Giving Out 10k To 4 Randon Girls / You Gat A Small D**k? Checkout The 5 Ways To Naturally Get A Bigger One / Man Shoots Himself Because Of Job Loss And Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.