Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,898 members, 7,834,982 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

I - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I (773 Views)

Lady Shocked As Man Masturbates While Staring At Her In A Bus In England / Man ''Working In Oil Company'' Tries To Scam Lady On Facebook. Then This Happens / #5kbae: Shocked Nigerians React After New Photo Of Miss Moshiku Surfaces (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I by Nobody: 8:33pm On Aug 17, 2020
gray
Re: I by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:30pm On Aug 17, 2020
NLers BEWARE OF THIS LATEST ONLINE FRAUDSTER!!!
boniface/emmanuel the fraudster online beggar.... well done!

you have been on NL for quite a while begging with different sob stories.. like the below in April:

Chibukings111:
In spirit of good friday i take GOD
beg you of 1K, it will go deep in
my marrow i wount be ashame
to ask for help in this
forum....boniface emmanuel,
keystone bank, 6021307188 pls
pls pls everyone

or the below back in dec 2019:

Chibukings111:
NiiraLander's, am down on my knee's praying and beggining for a token of 1 thousand naira.....something came up so urgently that need to be address tommorow morning.
Please everyone that wishes to assist me on this would be thank heartedly.
Please NL, i need this help.
Please NL, i down thinking on how to get this and was pushed to publise this here.

ACCT:6021307188.
BANK:KEYSTONE BANK.
NAME:BONIFACE EMMANUEL.
Thanks and happy new year in advance,

or the below in MARCH 2019:

Chibukings111:
NIARALANDER'S PLEASE HELP ME. I DECIDES PUTTING IT IN COMMENT BOX,
CAUSE I DON'T KNOW WHEN IT GOING TO BE
APPROVE ON THE MAIN PAGE. PLEASE PLEASE,I'VE NOT BE FEELING WELL
FOR THE PAST THREE DAYS, AM SICK AND AM
STARVING OF HUNGER.
PLEASE,I NEED A LITTLE SUM OF MONEY FROM
ANYONE WHO CAN HELP WITH A LITTLE DIM. ANY AMOUNT IS GOING TO BE
APPRECIATED,PLEASE HELP I BEG YOU ALL IN
THE NAME OF CHRIST. THESE ARE MY DETAILS.
BANK: KEYSTONE.
NAME: BONIFACE EMMANUEL.
ACCT: 6021307188. THANK YOU

its obvious online begging with BS phoney stories is your profession...but then, by the below post, we can clearly see how you are using the money you get from begging:

Chibukings111:
Man/City please my 2odds just can't go na

btw, if you need money, why dont you sell your below pc or use the money (you were gonna use to buy games) to buy the above BS you need:

Chibukings111:
My PC has 2gig ram.
Recommend any sweet game for me

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I by DaddyRochie1642: 1:44am On Aug 18, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
NLers BEWARE OF THIS LATEST ONLINE FRAUDSTER!!!
boniface/emmanuel the fraudster online beggar.... well done!

you have been on NL for quite a while begging with different sob stories.. like the below in April:

or the below back in dec 2019:

or the below in MARCH 2019:

its obvious online begging with BS phoney stories is your profession...but then, by the below post, we can clearly see how you are using the money you get from begging:

btw, if you need money, why dont you sell your below pc or use the money (you were gonna use to buy games) to buy the above BS you need:

grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Before You Marry That Woman, Watch Her Actions And Mannerisms When She Is Angry / The Two IMSU Lectures Who Had Sex With Students For Grade Suspended / Single Mums, Hold Your Head Up High.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.