Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,750 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

Angola Visa - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Angola Visa (21162 Views)

Help Out!!! Angola Visa/work Permit / Angola Visa Requirements And Site Link / Angola Picture Gallery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angola Visa by Anaeks: 9:35am On Jun 21, 2016
Hello house, has anyone been able to get the angola visa recently? What are the requirements now? Also for people in angola, what kind of business can one start up or invest in?
I hope this thread comes back to life
Re: Angola Visa by borntosuccess(m): 12:01pm On Oct 20, 2017
steve13:
Fogman u really sound somehow, let me put it that way,you mean people go to senegal and bukina-faso with the hope of getting their passport?what is the meaning of that word defend?u mean if I carry original ghana passport to europe or America they will ask me the village I came from in ghana?you think every body carrying nigerian passport is a nigerian?or how will you explain the fact that my ghananian friend came to festac passport office and pay 16k and got an e passport?they will ask him to defend it at MM?don't be surprise that some people don't really know how to get nigerian passport talk less of having contact of african passport,my friend that use mali passport goes from bamako to casablanca every time flying out of bamako airport with out any Q/A,the most important thing is let the passport be original with all the security features in place,if its original even if they want to call the home country, fine they can,your name is there in their system,is there anything else?I took a bus one time from dakar to banjul,I had nigerian pp and my friend had sierra leon,they took a lot of money from me at the border crossing and my friend paid CFA 500 and DLS50 and I paid CFA5000 and DLS350,his pp is original,he ve traveled many times with it,all ways say what you know Fogman,am not telling any one to get the passport but am not lying too,life is not hard as we make it look,3 guys went from malaysia to UK with oluwole Botswana and namibian pp,with malaysian student sticker 1 year stay already in them,2 out of them entered but one with Botswana pp was denied entry ay hithrow,he was detained pending when his flight back to kuala lumpur is ready,he came back to malaysia,got his stamp and came home,this pp is visa free to UK and canada,Do not do like them oo,john and paul is not t
he same name oo,nothing is impossible under the sun.
true

1 Like

Re: Angola Visa by kentochi(m): 10:04pm On Feb 18, 2019
borntosuccess:
true
this information is still very important.
Re: Angola Visa by aadewa: 5:29pm On Apr 13, 2021
Hello Guys,

Please,I will appreciate if anyone has information about Angola Embassy accepting visa application now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

First International Flight Takes-off From Enugu 24th August / Best Places In Port Harcourt To Live In. / My Trip To London With Qatar Airlines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.