Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,916 members, 7,956,446 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:05 PM

Angola Visa - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Angola Visa (21481 Views)

Help Out!!! Angola Visa/work Permit / Angola Visa Requirements And Site Link / Angola Picture Gallery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angola Visa by Flymore: 9:10am On Feb 22, 2011
Fogman:

Togolese team went thru Cabinda region which is controlled by dissidents. There are other countries with common border with Angola. Have seen someone who went in thru Namibia and even Congo DRC.

you have all these info and facts yet you said your not into it or is it because we are on net you don't want to make public.

I really want to know cos i have two people on my neck calling every now and then and i don't have the time to go around or go out because of office work can you help? plssssssssssssssssssssssssss
Re: Angola Visa by suxes2005(m): 11:30am On Feb 22, 2011
Flymore:

you have all these info and facts yet you said your not into it or is it because we are on net you don't want to make public.

I really want to know cos i have two people on my neck calling every now and then and i don't have the time to go around or go out because of office work can you help? plssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Yup man, maybe cos its an open forum.
He ghas kip his mouth

@fogman and all, i discovered the secret through a big bros
but its not a direct thing and its for those people going there
for business , not husstle cos you ghas spend money,

SHALOM
Re: Angola Visa by Fogman(m): 4:09pm On Feb 22, 2011
Flymore:

Dont forget i ve my sib and others there, so i m current with info about Angola. I m not a travel agent.
Re: Angola Visa by Fogman(m): 4:19pm On Feb 22, 2011
suxes2005:

He ghas kip his mouth

SHALOM

Pls spill the info here or inbox me.
Re: Angola Visa by suxes2005(m): 11:22pm On Feb 22, 2011
Fogman:

Pls spill the info here or inbox me.

Drop your mail or e-mail me on pear_prince at yahoo.com
so that i can reply you with the infos

SHALOM
Re: Angola Visa by mamagee3(f): 2:44am On Feb 23, 2011
No thanks!!!

Give it to the next available and interested customer.
Re: Angola Visa by Fogman(m): 5:16am On Feb 23, 2011
Fogmanmails (at) yahoo dot com
Re: Angola Visa by Flymore: 3:34pm On Feb 24, 2011
suxes2005:

Drop your mail or e-mail me on pear_prince at yahoo.com
so that i can reply you with the infos

SHALOM

I want it to be to benefit of others please.

If it can be made known here i will appreciat it or better useful to every one who is intrested please.
Re: Angola Visa by Flymore: 3:49pm On Feb 24, 2011
mama-gee:

No thanks!!!

Give it to the next available and interested customer.

Who is talking to you?
Re: Angola Visa by Flymore: 4:41pm On Feb 24, 2011
suxes2005:

He ghas kip his mouth

SHALOM

Is in this open place that we all got some vital info on difference issues
Re: Angola Visa by Fogman(m): 6:26am On Feb 25, 2011
Flymore:

Is in this open place that we all got some vital info on difference issues

I dont know what other info u need for Angola. I ve given u the most accurate info on Angola trip, take it or leave it. Search from now till enternity, you ll not get any clue on how to get d visa here cos u can NEVER secure this visa even with N1m.
Re: Angola Visa by suxes2005(m): 10:28pm On Mar 01, 2011
It is easy to get Angola visa but not with
Nigerian PP, It takes close to 3 weeks for
everything to work out,

SHALOM
Re: Angola Visa by Fogman(m): 7:21am On Mar 02, 2011
suxes2005:

It is easy to get Angola visa but not with
Nigerian PP, It takes close to 3 weeks for
everything to work out,

SHALOM

How does this concern Nigerians, since we only ve Nigerian PP? Or i hope u re not trying to sell the idea of one getting a fake PP of other countries. Even if they do and even get d visa, they ll be decline entry @ Luanda airport, cos they ll detect ur fake PP. This is not a new trick anymore, cos lots and lots of cases like this ve been seen there b4 now. I ve warned u not to even think of it. Pls dont deceive people here. It wont work period.
Re: Angola Visa by suxes2005(m): 8:04am On Mar 02, 2011
Fogman:

How does this concern Nigerians, since we only ve Nigerian PP? Or i hope u re not trying to sell the idea of one getting a fake PP of other countries. Even if they do and even get d visa, they ll be decline entry @ Luanda airport, cos they ll detect your fake PP. This is not a new trick anymore, cos lots and lots of cases like this ve been seen there b4 now. I ve warned u not to even think of it. Pls dont deceive people here. It wont work period.

Lol, Bruv, this is not a fake PP at all
At least no one is dumb here oga mi,
you confirm the PP now

SHALOM
Re: Angola Visa by Fogman(m): 8:33am On Mar 02, 2011
When u re in possesion of another passport other than your national PP or other ones acquired legally, it is nothing but a fake PP.
My question ll the person travel to country and apply for the PP @ their passport office or ll he/she be @ home and you issued him d passport from ur ur PP office @ ur house?
Pls i thought ur were at the fore front of fighting scam on this forumn? Why this misleading post
Re: Angola Visa by suxes2005(m): 10:38am On Mar 02, 2011
Fogman:

When u re in possesion of another passport other than your national PP or other ones acquired legally, it is nothing but a fake PP.
My question ll the person travel to country and apply for the PP @ their passport office or ll he/she be @ home and you issued him d passport from your your PP office @ your house?
Pls i thought your were at the fore front of fighting scam on this forumn? Why this misleading post

Lolz, shey u know u can sit at home
and another country's PP will come to u at home?

You said earlier that it is 100% impossible to get the Angola
visa with ur Nigerian PP, anyways, you get the PP here and
go to the country to apply for the Angola visa which takes 4 days

The thing is they dont work on 9ja PP i would have asked you
to go there and use ur 9ja pp to apply.

SHALOM
Re: Angola Visa by Fogman(m): 11:06am On Mar 02, 2011
How do u get another country's P here in Nigeria if it is not a fake one?
Re: Angola Visa by hotelbook: 12:02pm On Mar 02, 2011
have you tried the tourist visa?
Re: Angola Visa by suxes2005(m): 12:34pm On Mar 02, 2011
Fogman:

How do u get another country's P here in Nigeria if it is not a fake one?

Nice question bruv

hotelbook:

have you tried the tourist visa?

Not yet how do i go about it?

SHALOM
Re: Angola Visa by Flymore: 2:22pm On Mar 24, 2011
suxes2005:

Nice question bruv

Not yet how do i go about it?

SHALOM

Nija your unpredictable, how can you ask how you will go about getting a passport of other country from nija,

how can you even think of that,
Re: Angola Visa by Flymore: 2:29pm On Mar 24, 2011
I believe the must be a genueing way of getting this Angola visa. Money is not the issue but we want a genueing way.
Re: Angola Visa by suxes2005(m): 5:38pm On Mar 24, 2011
Flymore:

Nija your unpredictable, how can you ask how you will go about getting a passport of other country from nija,

how can you even think of that,

LOL, Bro you funny gan sha
Av u forgotten this is 9ja? Anyways, it happens
and its 100% real and i mean it.

As per getting their visa direct, bro its possible
but i am still looking for the best link cos all my
boss dont have a good link for it,

SHALOM
Re: Angola Visa by Fogman(m): 10:40pm On Mar 24, 2011
suxes2005:

LOL,  Bro you funny gan sha
Av u forgotten this is 9ja? Anyways, it happens
and its 100% real and i mean it.

As per getting their visa direct, bro its possible
but i am still looking for the best link cos all my
boss dont have a good link for it,

SHALOM

Did u mean to type IMPOSSIBLE? How can u claim it is possible when u ve got no link yet? My friend, pls divert your time and effort to something else instead of searching for link for Angolan visa, cos your search ll be futlle. Are u aware that, even with an Angolan visa, u can still be turn back at Luanda airport.
Re: Angola Visa by suxes2005(m): 10:54pm On Mar 24, 2011
Fogman:

Did u mean to type IMPOSSIBLE? How can u claim it is possible when u ve got no link yet? My friend, pls divert your time and effort to something else instead of searching for link for Angolan visa, cos your search ll be futlle. Are u aware that, even with an Angolan visa, u can still be turn back at Luanda airport.

Bro pls forget the word impossible jare,
I aint gonna give up until i find a good link

Even if someone is refused entry does not
mean the visa was not gotten,

SHALOM
Re: Angola Visa by Fogman(m): 11:53pm On Mar 24, 2011
suxes2005:

Bro pls forget the word impossible jare,
I aint gonna give up until i find a good link

Even if someone is refused entry does not
mean the visa was not gotten, 

SHALOM

Your post depict an average Nigerian visa agent. Your pocket is d primary concern. Whether your passenger goes thru or not with the visa is inconsequential. Just as i said earliar use your time and effort for other things. From now till December 2012 u wont break thru searching for d link.
Re: Angola Visa by suxes2005(m): 12:05am On Mar 25, 2011
Fogman:

Your post depict an average Nigerian visa agent. Your pocket is d primary concern. Whether your passenger goes thru or not with the visa is inconsequential. Just as i said earliar use your time and effort for other things. From now till December 2012 u wont break thru searching for d link. 

Hahahaha my pocket ke? that one na lie jor
Me? I wont get the link? hahahah i am laughing ooo

Seems you dont know me if not you wont joke with me

Moreover getting visa does not mean getting entrance
abi na agent go clear the entrance for the client?

Una dey try self,

SHALOM
Re: Angola Visa by Fogman(m): 12:15am On Mar 25, 2011
why did u jettison ur initial idea dat travelling with a fake passport of another country is the only solution?
Re: Angola Visa by Fogman(m): 9:10am On Mar 25, 2011
Flymore:

I believe the must be a genueing way of getting this Angola visa. Money is not the issue but we want a genueing way.

Use ur time and effort for something else. It is pretty difficult getting this visa. More desperate igbo business men with deep pocket wishing to go do biz there couldnt break even, talkless of u. So my advice is for u to a visa to any nearby country. Goodluck
Re: Angola Visa by suxes2005(m): 9:45am On Mar 25, 2011
Fogman:

why did u jettison your initial idea dat travelling with a fake passport of another country is the only solution?

Fake country pp ke? Haba oya apologise for that cos you are wrong
As i type this, i am talkin with a nlder who's holding same pp i wish he
can come here and state hwo he got his,

Fogman:

Use your time and effort for something else. It is pretty difficult getting this visa. More desperate igbo business men with deep pocket wishing to go do biz there couldnt break even, talkless of u. So my advice is for u to a visa to any nearby country. Goodluck

You said difficult not impossible, Oga just wait nah.
I told you about the country pp and you said no then
lemme come about another development just cool down

SHALOM
Re: Angola Visa by Fogman(m): 10:18am On Mar 25, 2011
suxes2005:

Fake country pp ke? Haba oya apologise for that cos you are wrong
As i type this, i am talkin with a nlder who's holding same pp i wish he
can come here and state hwo he got his,

You said difficult not impossible, Oga just wait nah.
I told you about the country pp and you said no then
lemme come about another development just cool down

SHALOM

The fake pp with d guy is worthless. He cant even travel with from MMA or d issuing country. What is still keeping him? If he is ur client, pls advice him not to venture using it cos he ll end uo in detention.

The difficulty i mean is nearer IMPOSSIBLE than possible.
Re: Angola Visa by suxes2005(m): 10:21am On Mar 25, 2011
Fogman:

The fake pp with d guy is worthless. He cant even travel with from MMA or d issuing country. What is still keeping him? If he is your client, pls advice him not to venture using it cos he ll end uo in detention.

The difficulty i mean is nearer IMPOSSIBLE than possible.

Why do you even rush into conclusions you dont know?
Who told you he is using a fake pp? Come of it jor

SHALOM
Re: Angola Visa by Fogman(m): 10:59am On Mar 25, 2011
You mentioned above that d guy is using SAME pp and the pp u re reference here is d OLUWOLE type. Since the guy is not a national of d country pp he is holding and he didnt get it by marriage, naturisation in dat country, but got it here in naija. It is FAKE. If u doubt, let him travel thru MMa with it, if it wont be impounded.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos State Govt Purchases A State Of The Art Machine To Clean Up Water Hyacinth / Is It Wise To Travel To Denmark To Hustle? / C-17 Globemaster III And C-5 Galaxy: Super Military Transporter Planes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.