Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,744 members, 7,824,145 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

Angola Visa - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Angola Visa (21181 Views)

Help Out!!! Angola Visa/work Permit / Angola Visa Requirements And Site Link / Angola Picture Gallery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angola Visa by steve13(m): 4:35pm On Mar 25, 2011
Fogman do you really know what you are talking about?have you ever live or visit west african countries of mali,guinea,guinea-bissau or gambia?there immigration is so porous because of the poverty in the land,its very easy to get their P,many guys that I know use it,they fly in and out of mm even with much ease than a nigerian,it baffles me when people say things they don't know for sure,if you can speak french a bit,mali p issued in mali by their immigration department is $250, 1000% original,this is to mention but a few,be sure before you argue,I know a man at abulegba area of lagos,a togolese,he can take you to lome ,you will scan and sign for a new togo pp for N60,000,this is nairaland and people knows a lot here but chose to write little.
Re: Angola Visa by Fogman(m): 7:18pm On Mar 25, 2011
I totally dissagree with u. I ve been to over 6 W African countries incl d above mentioned and i saw thousands of Nigerians living like a destitute there with no means of accessing d so called pp to achive their aim of been there. Dis same pp ideal was sold to them and they got there and are stranded. Infact Senegal, Bfaso, ve thosans of Nigerians stranded there. Even there is a Guinean guy near my office that traveled with Ghana pp and couldnt defend d pp @ his destination airport, and d immigration had to call Ghanian embassy for confirmation and of course it was fake (got it thru same mean u mentioned above) and he was jailed. Please dont mislead folks here.
Re: Angola Visa by steve13(m): 9:51pm On Mar 25, 2011
Fogman u really sound somehow, let me put it that way,you mean people go to senegal and bukina-faso with the hope of getting their passport?what is the meaning of that word defend?u mean if I carry original ghana passport to europe or America they will ask me the village I came from in ghana?you think every body carrying nigerian passport is a nigerian?or how will you explain the fact that my ghananian friend came to festac passport office and pay 16k and got an e passport?they will ask him to defend it at MM?don't be surprise that some people don't really know how to get nigerian passport talk less of having contact of african passport,my friend that use mali passport goes from bamako to casablanca every time flying out of bamako airport with out any Q/A,the most important thing is let the passport be original with all the security features in place,if its original even if they want to call the home country, fine they can,your name is there in their system,is there anything else?I took a bus one time from dakar to banjul,I had nigerian pp and my friend had sierra leon,they took a lot of money from me at the border crossing and my friend paid CFA 500 and DLS50 and I paid CFA5000 and DLS350,his pp is original,he ve traveled many times with it,all ways say what you know Fogman,am not telling any one to get the passport but am not lying too,life is not hard as we make it look,3 guys went from malaysia to UK with oluwole Botswana and namibian pp,with malaysian student sticker 1 year stay already in them,2 out of them entered but one with Botswana pp was denied entry ay hithrow,he was detained pending when his flight back to kuala lumpur is ready,he came back to malaysia,got his stamp and came home,this pp is visa free to UK and canada,Do not do like them oo,john and paul is not t
he same name oo,nothing is impossible under the sun.
Re: Angola Visa by Fogman(m): 10:22pm On Mar 25, 2011
I wont want to waste time here arguiying abt dis, but my closing remark here is that it is not possible to stay in nigeria and get anoda pp without getting to d issuing country to process it. Do u know dat some unscrupulous officials can give u an original pp but without the trace of its record at d pp office? Yes d pp booklet is genuine and probably stolen and if for any reason u ve prob @ any airport, ue pp record ll not be confirmable by the embassy. I m totallly against obtaining travel docs fraudulently. Yes i know our immigration here is porous, but dis is not applicable to most of dis WA countries eg Ghana.
Re: Angola Visa by steve13(m): 10:45pm On Mar 25, 2011
My dear Fogman,is not even necessary for us to argue on it,all am saying is that things happens,one guy was suffering in malaysia in 2008,he manage to get a Lesotho passport from God knows where,with lesotho exit stamp and he manage to get malaysian arrival stamp on it,he traveled visa free to japan with it and got a factory job,he earn more than $2k/month as of that time and he came to naija 2010,got Japanese visa with his contacts over there and went back,chinese travels every day with malaysian passport to europe and Singapore passport to the US visa free,Africa is not even fraudulent,we are simply learning ,british couldn't have successfuly colonize us if they aint fraudlent or what do you think?have you been to badagry slave port of NO RETURN??you will smell wickedness there,that's why I don't really blame our yahoo yahoo brothers,am not bluffing but there gotta be a reason why the middle east people (love) BOMB if you are smart enough you will survive in this world that the west control.

2 Likes

Re: Angola Visa by suxes2005(m): 10:54pm On Mar 25, 2011
@Fogman, stop saying this thing is impossible.
You said your bro went to Angola so how did he
get his visa? Thru supporters club abi? So that one
is also impossible?

Abt another cuontry's pp, who told you you will stay
in 9ja to get them? Some might be possible while others might not be

When we were still using the old pp, do they have any fucking record
on any computer here in 9ja that has the infos?

Come of it i hate when people say something is impossible.
I went to some of my boss today and by tomorrow i should
get a good reply. I will show you that it is very much possible
to get an Angola visa here in 9ja

SHALOM
Re: Angola Visa by Fogman(m): 11:05pm On Mar 25, 2011
Goodluck to ur quest and keep us post.
Re: Angola Visa by suxes2005(m): 5:46pm On Mar 26, 2011
Fogman:

Goodluck to your quest and keep us post.

Bruv, you are almost right BUT YOU AINT RIGHT YET
Its really serious, i just returned from Island now and
no good news about this Angola visa direct they all
are telling me diff things, I'm still searching though

SHALOM
Re: Angola Visa by Fogman(m): 10:26pm On Mar 26, 2011
How many ve u gotten previously and what is ur cost
Re: Angola Visa by Fogman(m): 1:20pm On Mar 29, 2011
@ Suxes, still waiting for ur update.
Re: Angola Visa by suxes2005(m): 10:33pm On Mar 29, 2011
Fogman:

@ Suxes, still waiting for your update.

I was actually coming here to tell you b4 i saw this

YES i got it, A very good and reliable link
Angola visa is beans to some people but its money

The clause is the trust involved and also the money
as well,

SHALOM
Re: Angola Visa by Fogman(m): 5:54am On Mar 30, 2011
How much? Spill the milk here?
Re: Angola Visa by suxes2005(m): 12:31pm On Mar 30, 2011
Its 480k ,
Whats ur suggestion about that price?

SHALOM
Re: Angola Visa by Fogman(m): 11:02pm On Mar 30, 2011
If ur claim of getting it is right, i think the price is fair, considering the opportunities that abounds there. Pls make sure ur link is solid. Good luck
Re: Angola Visa by suxes2005(m): 11:45am On Mar 31, 2011
Fogman:

If your claim of getting it is right, i think the price is fair, considering the opportunities that abounds there. Pls make sure your link is solid. Good luck

Aight then, Sure I had some offers but i choose
2 of them cos we've been together for long so the
link is very sure

SHALOM
Re: Angola Visa by Flymore: 12:36am On Jan 05, 2014
I will like to know how many people have been issued this Visa.
Re: Angola Visa by buikem2: 10:36pm On Jul 23, 2015
Flymore:
I will like to know how many people have been issued this Visa.

I could be getting one soon, by God's grace. I'm applying for an ordinary visa which gives me one month stay, then when I get in, i'll apply for work visa to stay for a year. It's easier for me coz I was invited by an Angolan institution who'll take care of the visa palava for me
Re: Angola Visa by evantical: 4:58am On Jul 24, 2015
@buikem .which institution please.
Re: Angola Visa by henrynwosu355(m): 2:58pm On Aug 17, 2015
thats true i have a brother there money is there but the visa is harder to get than a usa visa
Re: Angola Visa by optimusprime2(m): 3:18pm On Aug 17, 2015
evantical:
@buikem .which institution please.
Unless you hold a Portuguese passport, its far easier to obtain a US visa than an Angolan visa...
That Country is happening now and may possibly become the next Gaint of Africa.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Poor State Of Moro Bridge In Kwara State (Video) / Fear Of Kidnapping Forces Abuja, Kaduna Travellers To Use Rail Lines / My Trip To London With Qatar Airlines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.