Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,423 members, 7,812,243 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:36 AM

Auntie Remi: "Not All Plus-Sized Ladies Are Lazy In Bed" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Auntie Remi: "Not All Plus-Sized Ladies Are Lazy In Bed" (91580 Views)

2 Guys Lift & Rock 2 Big-sized Ladies On Stage, The Slim Guy Crashes (photos) / Big-Sized Lady Twerks At Ghana Plus-Sized Ladies Dance Competition / "I Love You No Be For Mouth" - Plus-Sized Lady Shares Her Bank Account Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Auntie Remi: "Not All Plus-Sized Ladies Are Lazy In Bed" by KingSBB: 1:25pm On Aug 18, 2020
Plus Size Nigerian Skit maker, Remilekun Faith Fatolu popularly known as Aunty Remi claims not all plus size ladies are lazy in bed.

During an exlusive interview with Broadway TV, the actress tackles the stereotype that plus size ladies are lazy in bed.

The actress also speaks about why Nigerian men find it difficult to approach plus size ladies.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tPCyG7mIhKg

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Auntie Remi: "Not All Plus-Sized Ladies Are Lazy In Bed" by Oxb90: 1:31pm On Aug 18, 2020
You and i will have to do it practical. If not i no gree. The proper name for this one na 'elephantiasis'.

151 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Auntie Remi: "Not All Plus-Sized Ladies Are Lazy In Bed" by nifemi25(m): 1:45pm On Aug 18, 2020
How do I believe this now?

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Auntie Remi: "Not All Plus-Sized Ladies Are Lazy In Bed" by DaddyRochie1642: 2:07pm On Aug 18, 2020
Her size is Food for the Strongest grin grin

133 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Auntie Remi: "Not All Plus-Sized Ladies Are Lazy In Bed" by Kobicove(m): 3:04pm On Aug 18, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:

grin

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Auntie Remi: "Not All Plus-Sized Ladies Are Lazy In Bed" by Vulcanheph(m): 3:24pm On Aug 18, 2020
CHALLENGE ACCEPTED gringringrin

13 Likes

Re: Auntie Remi: "Not All Plus-Sized Ladies Are Lazy In Bed" by Nobody: 3:28pm On Aug 18, 2020
This one na "OCCUPY TILL I COME".
She resemble Princess FIONA, Shrek's Wife.
They should change her name to DORATHY.
This type fit swallow our NATIONAL BUDGET.
She better be on her feet rather than deceiving herself.

108 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Auntie Remi: "Not All Plus-Sized Ladies Are Lazy In Bed" by Nicepoker(m): 5:02pm On Aug 18, 2020
Carry this type go home. The whole community might disown you.

169 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Auntie Remi: "Not All Plus-Sized Ladies Are Lazy In Bed" by Nicepoker(m): 5:03pm On Aug 18, 2020
Vulcanheph:
CHALLENGE ACCEPTED gringringrin
I hope you have written down your will.

116 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Auntie Remi: "Not All Plus-Sized Ladies Are Lazy In Bed" by Vulcanheph(m): 6:04pm On Aug 18, 2020
Nicepoker:
I hope you have written down your will.
Something must kill a man....if i die during such a battle, i know it will be a honorable death. gringringrin

152 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Auntie Remi: "Not All Plus-Sized Ladies Are Lazy In Bed" by offset67(m): 6:06pm On Aug 18, 2020
God forbid

5 Likes

Re: Auntie Remi: "Not All Plus-Sized Ladies Are Lazy In Bed" by MrSensor(m): 6:28pm On Aug 18, 2020
Let me verify this one.

85 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Auntie Remi: "Not All Plus-Sized Ladies Are Lazy In Bed" by marshalcarter: 7:08pm On Aug 18, 2020
MrSensor:
Let me verify this one.
this one isn't plus size naaaa

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Auntie Remi: "Not All Plus-Sized Ladies Are Lazy In Bed" by MrSensor(m): 7:43pm On Aug 18, 2020
marshalcarter:

this one isn't plus size naaaa
but she packed very well.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Auntie Remi: "Not All Plus-Sized Ladies Are Lazy In Bed" by Harry00(m): 8:53pm On Aug 18, 2020
She fine oo but fat Don finish her

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Auntie Remi: "Not All Plus-Sized Ladies Are Lazy In Bed" by Harry00(m): 8:55pm On Aug 18, 2020
EVILFOREST:
This one na "OCCUPY TILL I COME".
She resemble Princess FIONA, Shrek's Wife
you be the donkey

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Auntie Remi: "Not All Plus-Sized Ladies Are Lazy In Bed" by meobizy(f): 10:46pm On Aug 18, 2020
That female needs 5KM daily walks. If Corona carries this one now they will claim it’s her village people at work.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Auntie Remi: "Not All Plus-Sized Ladies Are Lazy In Bed" by Nobody: 11:37pm On Aug 18, 2020
°

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Auntie Remi: "Not All Plus-Sized Ladies Are Lazy In Bed" by femi4: 11:41pm On Aug 18, 2020
Heavy duty

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Auntie Remi: "Not All Plus-Sized Ladies Are Lazy In Bed" by Nobody: 11:41pm On Aug 18, 2020
ZINIBANKS:
Lefulefu despite the fact that I love BBW girls I don't think I'll go for this,she's too big i can manage her but
what do you think cool
can this one move in bed cheesy
she go just lie for one side like an overfed whale while u will be sweating and panting trying to penetrate grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
there was this episode i watched in this popular show called 1000 ways to die grin
there was this man just like u who was sexually obsessed with women who are morbidly obese cheesy
so one day he hooked up with one orobo and they went down in the bedroom cheesy
told the orobo to sit on his face and ride his face and the orobo obliged grin
orobo was riding his face and screaming and the poor dude was trying to push her off to get a breather but her very laps homonguous buttocks covered his whole face and the man suffocated to death grin
thats the end of my story
please dont be like that man grin grin grin

187 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Auntie Remi: "Not All Plus-Sized Ladies Are Lazy In Bed" by Nobody: 11:42pm On Aug 18, 2020
Vulcanheph:

Something must kill a man....if i die during such a battle, i know it will be a honorable death. gringringrin
My nigi no worry jare I go bring bread come the burial for beancake grin

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Auntie Remi: "Not All Plus-Sized Ladies Are Lazy In Bed" by Nobody: 11:42pm On Aug 18, 2020
MrSensor:
Let me verify this one.
i prefer this one to the one op posted grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Auntie Remi: "Not All Plus-Sized Ladies Are Lazy In Bed" by Nobody: 11:43pm On Aug 18, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:
even lexington steel or mandingo will run if dem see this size cheesy

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Auntie Remi: "Not All Plus-Sized Ladies Are Lazy In Bed" by Nobody: 11:48pm On Aug 18, 2020
lefulefu:
can this one move in bed cheesy
she go just lie for one side like an overfed whale while u will be sweating and panting trying to penetrate grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
there was this episode i watched in this popular show called 1000 ways to die grin
there was this man just like u who was sexually obsessed with women who are morbidly obese cheesy
so one day he hooked up with one orobo and they went down in the bedroom cheesy
told the orobo to sit on his face and ride his face and the orobo obliged grin
orobo was riding his face and screaming and the poor dude was trying to push her off to get a breather but her very laps homonguous buttocks covered his whole face and the man suffocated to death grin
thats the end of my story
please dont be like that man grin grin grin
Jesus said my people die because they lack wisdom
That man lack that wisdom which later lead to his death grin
In everything we do we should try to apply wisdom
Allowing a fat women sit on your face in the first place is the 1st degree of foolishness I mean who does that ?you know what you're in for so you should caution yourself
Well for me the best sex position to give a BBW woman is doggy grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Auntie Remi: "Not All Plus-Sized Ladies Are Lazy In Bed" by Nobody: 12:22am On Aug 19, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

Jesus said my people die because they lack wisdom
That man lack that wisdom which later lead to his death grin
In everything we do we should try to apply wisdom
Allowing a fat women sit on your face in the first place is the 1st degree of foolishness I mean who does that ?you know what you're in for so you should caution yourself
Well for me the best sex position to give a BBW woman is doggy grin
ahahaa! grin
so u agree with me that its not every sexual position u can engage with an orobo in case of a fatal accident grin
at least with an average sized babe u can do all position..is it cowgirl,reversed cowgirl,inversed oral with u standing and turning her upside down..so easy..even the doggy u can do it with ease with an average sized girl and lift her up grin grin.u cant do such orobo..dare lift her up and ur waist go bend grin grin

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Auntie Remi: "Not All Plus-Sized Ladies Are Lazy In Bed" by fartfact(m): 12:24am On Aug 19, 2020
this one mess go sound like trumpet.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Auntie Remi: "Not All Plus-Sized Ladies Are Lazy In Bed" by Nobody: 12:32am On Aug 19, 2020
lefulefu:
ahahaa! grin
so u agree with me that its not every sexual position u can engage with an orobo in case of a fatal accident grin
at least with an average sized babe u can do all position..is it cowgirl,reversed cowgirl,inversed oral with u standing and turning her upside down..so easy..even the doggy u can do it with ease with an average sized girl and lift her up grin grin.u cant do such orobo..dare lift her up and ur waist go bend grin grin
You're missing,, fûck one BBW girl and come back here to tell me what you feel grin grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Auntie Remi: "Not All Plus-Sized Ladies Are Lazy In Bed" by DaddyRochie1642: 1:18am On Aug 19, 2020
lefulefu:
even lexington steel or mandingo will run if dem see this size cheesy

So you know Lexington Steel and Mandingo grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Auntie Remi: "Not All Plus-Sized Ladies Are Lazy In Bed" by Nobody: 1:21am On Aug 19, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:

So you know Lexington Steel and Mandingo grin grin
yes ooo i know them
they are both body fitness entreprenaurs cheesy

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Auntie Remi: "Not All Plus-Sized Ladies Are Lazy In Bed" by Vulcanheph(m): 6:19am On Aug 19, 2020
lefulefu:
yes ooo i know them they are both body fitness entreprenaurs cheesy
Fitness entreprenaurs indeed!

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Auntie Remi: "Not All Plus-Sized Ladies Are Lazy In Bed" by Slawormir: 9:39pm On Aug 20, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Hmmmm... isoright

I don't know for the rest of my real niggarrrz

But As for me slim ladies anyday anytime twice on Thursday

35 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Am I Making A Mistake? / My Pre-Wedding Pictures, I Am 21 Years, While She Is 19 / Two Celibate Lawyers Kiss On Their Wedding Day. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.