Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,447 members, 7,853,941 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 08:22 AM

I Am Sleeping With My Cousin Brother And Am Having Feelings For Him Now - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Sleeping With My Cousin Brother And Am Having Feelings For Him Now (1363 Views)

My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? / What Made You Stop Having Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly In Love With? / Having Feelings For My Ex Despite Being Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Sleeping With My Cousin Brother And Am Having Feelings For Him Now by GistsBaze1: 6:00pm On Aug 19, 2020
Nigerian girl (name withheld) narrates how she use to have sex with her cousin brother and now having feelings for him.

Narrating the story to a relationship blogger, Joro, the girl explained that she lives together with her cousin brother, after they had sex, she began to have serious feelings for him.

speaking further, the girl pleaded for advise from the general public as she wants to get ride of this forbidden sin.

she wrote: “I am sleeping with my cousin and having feelings for him now.”

“I stay with my aunty, oneday my aunty wasn’t around and my cousin came to my room, one thing led to another and we had sex, now am having feelings for him now.”

“He told me he was having feelings for me or needed me for sex.”

“Lately, when i tried to touch him, he tells me to leave him alone.
Please how can i get over this forbidden sin?”

“we live together. i am confused. I have feelings for my cousin. How do i move on?
I will be reading comments. We are in our early twenties.”
https://gistsbaze.com/i-am-sleeping-with-my-cousin-brother-and-am-having-feelings-for-him-now-nigerian-girl/
Re: I Am Sleeping With My Cousin Brother And Am Having Feelings For Him Now by pmoye(m): 6:01pm On Aug 19, 2020
nice.
But then, what exactly do people mean by having feelings for someone they have had sex with? Is it not just the case of hormones and neurotransmitters confusing your brain? Now if your aunty come cast you, that nonsense feelings go clear for una eye and you go come remember say na the devil push you mek your coochie overlap im d*ckson.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Sleeping With My Cousin Brother And Am Having Feelings For Him Now by Mutemenot(m): 6:03pm On Aug 19, 2020
Fvck to your satisfaction, u have already started...Tell him no going back ok

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Sleeping With My Cousin Brother And Am Having Feelings For Him Now by Turningmoon(f): 6:04pm On Aug 19, 2020
lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Sleeping With My Cousin Brother And Am Having Feelings For Him Now by pmoye(m): 6:06pm On Aug 19, 2020
Exactly. She don already decide to keep digging deeper, that hole she discover with im cousin... Which advice she need again? Abeg, mek she ride on and share with us the testimony.

Mutemenot:
Fvck to your satisfaction, u have already started...Tell him no going back ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Sleeping With My Cousin Brother And Am Having Feelings For Him Now by Lanka00: 6:07pm On Aug 19, 2020
wonderful

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Sleeping With My Cousin Brother And Am Having Feelings For Him Now by MrSensor(m): 6:09pm On Aug 19, 2020
Both of them (brother and sister) are your cousins, so don't call him your cousin's brother to try and confuse us. He is your cousin. IN MY CULTURE, only males cousins are allowed to marry only cousins (females) from the uncle side. And if it happens the other way round we call it an abomination.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Sleeping With My Cousin Brother And Am Having Feelings For Him Now by merieam16(f): 11:33pm On Aug 19, 2020
Wat should we do nw....

(1) (Reply)

Signs That A Woman Is Mentally Matured For Marriage. / If You Don't Like Single Mothers, Then Support Abortion / Slayqueen Captured "Spraying" 500naira Notes Into the Ocean (vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.