Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,200 members, 7,829,290 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

Ibrahim Keita: Detained Malian President May Be Deported To Senegal – Military - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ibrahim Keita: Detained Malian President May Be Deported To Senegal – Military (29110 Views)

Mali Junta Frees President Keita a Week After His Arrest / Coup: Mali Junta Wants 3-Year Military Rule, Agrees To Free President Keita / Ibrahim Boubacar Keita Resigns As Mali's President Resigns Amid Coup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibrahim Keita: Detained Malian President May Be Deported To Senegal – Military by ednut1(m): 4:44pm On Aug 21, 2020
When will our military deport bubu like this

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Keita: Detained Malian President May Be Deported To Senegal – Military by Mowsid(m): 4:44pm On Aug 21, 2020
femmyapson:

na one point?
double pointer nko...
mtshew
Weyrey grin
Re: Ibrahim Keita: Detained Malian President May Be Deported To Senegal – Military by nBag(m): 4:44pm On Aug 21, 2020
those asking why Senegal,

it's a francophone business. or you wan tell me say any bagger can stage a coup in a French speaking country with the knowledge and approval of Paris?

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Keita: Detained Malian President May Be Deported To Senegal – Military by MrBONE2(m): 4:45pm On Aug 21, 2020
bankulizer:
Why Senegal? There are many rooms in Aso Rock

Yeah and even big enough for him be president in one of the rooms grin

3 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Keita: Detained Malian President May Be Deported To Senegal – Military by femmyapson(m): 4:46pm On Aug 21, 2020
Mowsid:
Weyrey grin
chief space booker..weldonsir

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Keita: Detained Malian President May Be Deported To Senegal – Military by wellmax(m): 4:46pm On Aug 21, 2020
Deported kwa, isn't he an citizen of Mali.

2 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Keita: Detained Malian President May Be Deported To Senegal – Military by anonimi: 4:47pm On Aug 21, 2020
sammysneh:
grin when are we going to deport our president..

He deported himself to London already and visits the Fulani Republic of Naijeriya, FRN once in a while. angry

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4908965_fbimg1487051344892_jpeg317b6ef034fe258e0ed793a28281a452

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4893920_16174428101550863554908326845500430121931314n_jpeg1a70509625e892b4d98ee4f20700be8e

2 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Keita: Detained Malian President May Be Deported To Senegal – Military by wellmax(m): 4:47pm On Aug 21, 2020
GamalNasser:
Deport or exiled ? Abi is he from Senegal ne?

Blame half bred journalists

5 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Keita: Detained Malian President May Be Deported To Senegal – Military by illicit(m): 4:48pm On Aug 21, 2020
What of Daura village in Katsina

2 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Keita: Detained Malian President May Be Deported To Senegal – Military by Zetty177x: 4:49pm On Aug 21, 2020
undecided..side eyes..Bubu how far? How Sueddan?
Re: Ibrahim Keita: Detained Malian President May Be Deported To Senegal – Military by perdollar(m): 4:49pm On Aug 21, 2020
infact all murderers that is the fulanis n Muslims should b deported to Senegal and nuked into extinction
Re: Ibrahim Keita: Detained Malian President May Be Deported To Senegal – Military by Jaydasilva10: 4:49pm On Aug 21, 2020
Madibah:
I'm dedicating this to righteousness89

This is unfair ��

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ibrahim Keita: Detained Malian President May Be Deported To Senegal – Military by Olabode971(f): 4:50pm On Aug 21, 2020
Madibah:

What has righteousness89 done again oh...

2 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Keita: Detained Malian President May Be Deported To Senegal – Military by Judolisco(m): 4:51pm On Aug 21, 2020
Pls wen they send top government officials to negotiate.. They should arrest them 2, dem dey d same whatsapp group
Re: Ibrahim Keita: Detained Malian President May Be Deported To Senegal – Military by wildikeman(m): 4:51pm On Aug 21, 2020
GamalNasser:
I wonder o...the president of a country is deported to another country... The Grammar get as e be . I think he meant exile

4 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Keita: Detained Malian President May Be Deported To Senegal – Military by anonimi: 4:51pm On Aug 21, 2020

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Keita: Detained Malian President May Be Deported To Senegal – Military by Asiseeit: 4:52pm On Aug 21, 2020
GamalNasser:

I wonder o
Re: Ibrahim Keita: Detained Malian President May Be Deported To Senegal – Military by Harrykn: 4:54pm On Aug 21, 2020
Bring him to NGN, his junior awaits him.
Re: Ibrahim Keita: Detained Malian President May Be Deported To Senegal – Military by McKay12: 4:55pm On Aug 21, 2020
Madibah:
God bless you bro, for calling out that fellow, for his sheer and irritating hypocrisy.
Re: Ibrahim Keita: Detained Malian President May Be Deported To Senegal – Military by Nobody: 4:58pm On Aug 21, 2020
Veronicaff1:
Youn

Toilet automatic led light available @ a very cheap rate....call or WhatsApp 080....550..863..12
will it light up my shit grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Keita: Detained Malian President May Be Deported To Senegal – Military by greenguy: 4:59pm On Aug 21, 2020
Sacchi1162:
Send him here let's make him a senator

Department for most useless and honoured criminals in Nigeria.
Re: Ibrahim Keita: Detained Malian President May Be Deported To Senegal – Military by cooltola(m): 5:00pm On Aug 21, 2020
M
Re: Ibrahim Keita: Detained Malian President May Be Deported To Senegal – Military by cuteralph101(m): 5:01pm On Aug 21, 2020
Lorathy:
malian president... Is marlian

completely new into the world of I.T? Or wants to Develope strong skill in programming? Wants to set yourself qualified in I.T jobs that will explode over the course of next decade?
Or
Wants side income. Stay on

I have self dev.elopi.ng easy.to.follow downloaded Video courses on various I.T skills that elevate u as a beginner to an expert by yourself in ur house during this lockdown period. Here are some the skill course u may really love to equipped with.

12 courses, 32GB ON PROGRAMMING

16 courses, 58 GB size ON WEB DEVELOPMENT

12 courses, 40GB size ON cyber SECURITY AND ETHICAL HACKING

6 courses, 28GB size SQL PROGRAMMING

7 courses, 52GB size ON MOBILE APP DEVELOPMENT

6 courses, 38GB size ON DATA SCIENCE

You get best value for ur cash with a 500GB external disc when ordered for all... Total Size is of 250 gigabytes. It will be delivered to your location on an external storage drive.

WS : 0 9 0 8 0 1 9 6 4 0 8
Pick the contact now...u may not come back to see this again.
trust is d issue here
Re: Ibrahim Keita: Detained Malian President May Be Deported To Senegal – Military by grandstar(m): 5:06pm On Aug 21, 2020
Officialgarri:
Just as Charles Taylor may never forgive Obasanjo, the Malian president may never forgive Goodluck Jonathan. Jonathan had barely left the country as a peace envoy when the Malian president was picked.

Apparently, Jonathan knew of the impending coup, looked away, also paid an official visit to Buhari to give a report only for an 'unchallenged' coup to take place hours later.

Your analysis does not add up.

It would only makes some sense if international tabloids repeat the same conspiracy theory.

What interest does Nigeria have in Mali that they'll want to dispose a seating government through a coup?

Worse, if Jonathan and Obasanjo were involved in the coup, they'll be giving the army here legitimacy to also carry out a coup.

Somali land, which split from Somalia over 20 years ago has never been recognized as a new country primarily because most governments don't want to be seen blessing a secession lest it encourages marginalized groups to demand autonomy such as IPOB

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibrahim Keita: Detained Malian President May Be Deported To Senegal – Military by webizone(m): 5:08pm On Aug 21, 2020
cooltola:
Maybe Nigeria needs to return back to the military regime, democracy or demostration of craziness as Late Fela use to say is not working. As crazy as Sani Abacha was, there was security and order. The military was less talk and more action. That killing in Southern Kaduna would have stopped long time ago. The Herdsmen too.

Guy, the military makeup then and the one now is totally different. A sensible person wouldn't wish for this at this time.

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Keita: Detained Malian President May Be Deported To Senegal – Military by wink2015(m): 5:09pm On Aug 21, 2020
NIGERIA IS NEXT.

Coup might flush out the Buhari administration.

He is no different from the military days.
Re: Ibrahim Keita: Detained Malian President May Be Deported To Senegal – Military by abuhlawal(m): 5:10pm On Aug 21, 2020
Good one, don't touch his life.
The coup in Mali is more peaceful than all elections that have been conducted in Nigeria since 2011, I can't say what I don't know. More over let's see how this election in Edo and Ondo will go, Although I don't see then going to be more peaceful than the coup. The Marlians sorry Malians are happy.
Re: Ibrahim Keita: Detained Malian President May Be Deported To Senegal – Military by Minjim: 5:12pm On Aug 21, 2020
These Malian soldiers are daring the world
Re: Ibrahim Keita: Detained Malian President May Be Deported To Senegal – Military by victorazyvictor(m): 5:14pm On Aug 21, 2020
When are we deporting Jibril?
Re: Ibrahim Keita: Detained Malian President May Be Deported To Senegal – Military by Officialgarri: 5:14pm On Aug 21, 2020
grandstar:

Your analysis does not add up.

It would only makes some sense if international tabloids repeat the same conspiracy theory.

What interest does Nigeria have in Mali that they'll want to dispose a seating government through a coup?

Worse, if Jonathan and Obasanjo were involved in the coup, they'll be giving the army here legitimacy to also carry out a coup.

Somali land, which split from Somalia over 20 years ago has never been recognized as a new country primarily because most governments don't want to be seen blessing a secession lest it encourages marginalized groups to demand autonomy such as IPOB
Jonathan works for Ecowas, not Nigeria. And then you should also ask what Nigeria's interest was when Taylor was picked in Nigeria.
Re: Ibrahim Keita: Detained Malian President May Be Deported To Senegal – Military by Jabioro: 5:16pm On Aug 21, 2020
Someone will soon be deported to Sudan..Ishal lahu..
Re: Ibrahim Keita: Detained Malian President May Be Deported To Senegal – Military by AustineJohn908(m): 5:17pm On Aug 21, 2020
When we go deport the loveless one to his country Niger na?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

3 US Army Special Forces Troops Have Been Killed In Niger / Military Breach In Sierra Leone / Abdallah Morsi Is Dead! Ex President Mohamed Morsi's Son Dies Of Heart Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.