Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,593 members, 7,812,936 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:01 PM

Lady Call Out Her Boyfriend For Giving Her Funny Looking Phone Instead Of Iphone - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Call Out Her Boyfriend For Giving Her Funny Looking Phone Instead Of Iphone (2827 Views)

I Asked This Girl If She's Still A Virgin. See Her Funny Response / Son Reveal He Lost His Virginity At 10 To His Mum See Her Funny Response / Lady Refuses Her Boyfriend's Breakup, See Her Funny Reason (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Call Out Her Boyfriend For Giving Her Funny Looking Phone Instead Of Iphone by Legitupdate: 12:43pm On Aug 21, 2020
Lady calls out her Boyfriend for giving her funny looking Phone instead of iPhone 11 Pro Max (video)

A video footage has surfaced around social media revealing the moment a Nigerian lady public disgrace her boyfriend for giving her funny looking phone instead of iPhone 11 Pro Max.

According to the video footage, the lady who was seen ranting using all sorts of vulgar words on her boyfriend for buying her small phone while she was expecting iPhone 11 Pro Max From him.

Watch video below

[url]https://legitpost.com.ng/2020/08/21/beautiful-nigerian-lady-calls-out-her-boyfriend-she-has-been-dating-for-4years-for-giving-her-this-funny-looking-phone-instead-of-iphone-11-pro-max-video/ [/url]

Re: Lady Call Out Her Boyfriend For Giving Her Funny Looking Phone Instead Of Iphone by techmo(m): 12:48pm On Aug 21, 2020
undecided

Society keeps raising overly entitled ladies who are unappreciative of anything they get for free,

5 Likes

Re: Lady Call Out Her Boyfriend For Giving Her Funny Looking Phone Instead Of Iphone by GboyegaD(m): 12:51pm On Aug 21, 2020
Why can't she get a phone for herself? It is a gift and we need to teach ourselves gratitude.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Call Out Her Boyfriend For Giving Her Funny Looking Phone Instead Of Iphone by Vyzz: 1:36pm On Aug 21, 2020
cool
Re: Lady Call Out Her Boyfriend For Giving Her Funny Looking Phone Instead Of Iphone by Nobody: 3:11pm On Aug 21, 2020
Dem dey use SARS dey sell Phone...?
Make she tell her PARENTS naaa or ain't they capable too..? Or has she forgotten that her Parents/Guardians are responsible for her upkeep till marriage.

She sounds Lively and her VOICE appears homely.

Anyway she got the PHONE she requested for.
......a PHONE is different from a HANDSET.
HANDSETS come in form of smart devices which can execute other functions beyond calls.
... a PHONE is like a Trumpet, and that's what she's got.
My Dear, next time request for a HANDSET or SMART SET and not a STABILIZER grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Call Out Her Boyfriend For Giving Her Funny Looking Phone Instead Of Iphone by eleojo23: 3:40pm On Aug 21, 2020
If by chance I come across this kind of person, I will spit on her fake head. sad
Re: Lady Call Out Her Boyfriend For Giving Her Funny Looking Phone Instead Of Iphone by Imiete(m): 6:56pm On Aug 21, 2020
her pvssy no even deserve Nokia 3310 grin
Re: Lady Call Out Her Boyfriend For Giving Her Funny Looking Phone Instead Of Iphone by SpicyMimi(f): 7:33pm On Aug 21, 2020
By the way, we have new cooooooool polos and other clothings for Men! 100% cotton! An extremely affordable. Kindly check my profile for pics and prices.
Re: Lady Call Out Her Boyfriend For Giving Her Funny Looking Phone Instead Of Iphone by NevetsIbot(m): 7:41pm On Aug 21, 2020
I never take ladies who have tinted low cuts seriously... Never ever
Re: Lady Call Out Her Boyfriend For Giving Her Funny Looking Phone Instead Of Iphone by Samfloxin(m): 7:42pm On Aug 21, 2020
Continue begging up and down.
Re: Lady Call Out Her Boyfriend For Giving Her Funny Looking Phone Instead Of Iphone by Nobody: 7:49pm On Aug 21, 2020
This is shameful. I'm embarrassed on her behalf.
Re: Lady Call Out Her Boyfriend For Giving Her Funny Looking Phone Instead Of Iphone by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:53am On Aug 22, 2020
it says a lot about what a man thinks of your deluded self when you ask him for an Iphone 11 max and he gives you the above. foolish woman!

Iphone 11 max KO, nosephone 11 max NI
Re: Lady Call Out Her Boyfriend For Giving Her Funny Looking Phone Instead Of Iphone by paulolee(m): 5:58am On Aug 22, 2020
naija girls craze are like covid, new cases everyday..

(1) (Reply)

A fact most guys are oblivious of from NL Girls (100% true) / Nigerians,Why This Mindset Towards The Girl Child???? / Should i beat this girl, for saying this to me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.