Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,632 members, 7,851,120 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:47 PM

Gov. Sanwo Olu Inspects Lagos Revenue House Building At Alausa (Pictures) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov. Sanwo Olu Inspects Lagos Revenue House Building At Alausa (Pictures) (29665 Views)

Bola Tinubu Wins Polling Unit At Alausa, Ikeja, Lagos / Sanwo-Olu Inspects Lagos Red Line Rail Project (video) / Lagos Revenue In 2018 Was Higher Than That Of The Entire South-East - NEITI (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gov. Sanwo Olu Inspects Lagos Revenue House Building At Alausa (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:12am On Aug 22, 2020
Tinubu's office extension. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Gov. Sanwo Olu Inspects Lagos Revenue House Building At Alausa (Pictures) by YurFatHer: 5:18am On Aug 22, 2020
The building is big. na Lagos revenue house true true

1 Like

Re: Gov. Sanwo Olu Inspects Lagos Revenue House Building At Alausa (Pictures) by SmartPolician: 5:23am On Aug 22, 2020
redsun:
Does it mean that responsibility of revenues collection with be eventually taken away from Tinubu? I guess the state is coming to terms with reality.

Troublemakers

grin grin grin

Meanwhile, that structure is massive

Nice one, Lagos
Re: Gov. Sanwo Olu Inspects Lagos Revenue House Building At Alausa (Pictures) by TrippleEEE: 5:25am On Aug 22, 2020
It should be recaptioned to explain that 'Sanwo Olu went for a Photoshoot".

1 Like

Re: Gov. Sanwo Olu Inspects Lagos Revenue House Building At Alausa (Pictures) by secpowell: 5:29am On Aug 22, 2020
House wey Lagos State don dey renovate for over 3 years now. Before San olu enter. Who see am dey take pictures e go think say na him build em. It was formerly called Elephant building, beside ShopRite, Ikeja.

3 Likes

Re: Gov. Sanwo Olu Inspects Lagos Revenue House Building At Alausa (Pictures) by NigerianSage: 5:49am On Aug 22, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

It is cheaper for Lagos to poach staff from KPMG,Deloitte,Ernst and Young and PWC with tax experience and give them employment in the Ministry of Finace to help with tax collection, than give Alpha Beta 10% commission. It is unheard of for private consultants to collect taxes on behalf of a state.

You are not a tax collector, you don't know anything about tax collection, you don't know anything about the capabilities of any other tax consultants over AB so you can not tell me who is better or not better.

AB proved their worth by skyrocketing Lagos revenue from N500 million per month to N33 billion per month, more than what many countries in Africa collects, more than 26 States in Nigeria combined.

You don't know if the people you're recommending are cheaper, this is just your own opinion and this is not even about who is cheaper or not, this is more about efficiency and capabilities to massively grown IGR which AB is doing on a massive scale in Lagos.

10% is more than a good price to pay to generate that huge amount constantly every month. Good performance and good results are better than being cheap.

You are entitled to your opinion, but from my observation, your opinions are always from a jaundice anti Lagos and Tinubu views and obsessions, not based on facts and realities and you hardly make sense.

Go and and advice them in Abia, Imo, Bayelsa, Akwa Ibom, Sokoto, Kano, Plateau and Nasarawa to stop using Alpha Beta and hire whoever you are recommending.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov. Sanwo Olu Inspects Lagos Revenue House Building At Alausa (Pictures) by Yus2020: 5:53am On Aug 22, 2020
Eko baje tinubu central bank tinubu ole ole thief

1 Like

Re: Gov. Sanwo Olu Inspects Lagos Revenue House Building At Alausa (Pictures) by Collins2028(m): 5:54am On Aug 22, 2020
[quote author=NigerianSage post=93085887]

AB is all over Nigeria, even in Abia so, when are you going to tell Abia to stop giving their money to AB or Tinubu?

Lagos is developing and erecting magnificent projects left and right, but you without Tinubu in your states to loot your money still don't have anything to show so who is looting your own money?

you're a liar, I know consultant firm that handle Abia state Revenue services. It not alpha b. It is called APPMART. I'm once a staff and also worked in the Revenue office in umuahia and other state.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gov. Sanwo Olu Inspects Lagos Revenue House Building At Alausa (Pictures) by NigerianSage: 6:00am On Aug 22, 2020
Collins2028:
you're a liar, I know consultant firm that handle Abia state Revenue services. It not alpha b. It is called APPMART. I'm once a staff and also worked in the Revenue office in umuahia and other state.

Before calling people names, show facts like I did to prove your point, your appmart doesn't even exist in Nigeria as a tax collector, that was a figment of your imagination.
Re: Gov. Sanwo Olu Inspects Lagos Revenue House Building At Alausa (Pictures) by lexy2014: 6:02am On Aug 22, 2020
IkwerrePikin:
Good infrastructure development

Yeah. It's good. With d size of that building, it means more revenue in d offing

1 Like

Re: Gov. Sanwo Olu Inspects Lagos Revenue House Building At Alausa (Pictures) by goshen26: 6:15am On Aug 22, 2020
Oh!!!!

No wonder police and lastma guys stood form at the south gate of alausa, in front of the new white ongoing building, So brother Sanwo was around ni?
Re: Gov. Sanwo Olu Inspects Lagos Revenue House Building At Alausa (Pictures) by nedekid: 6:18am On Aug 22, 2020
NigerianSage:

You are not a tax collector, you don't know anything about tax collection, you don't know anything about the capabilities of any other tax consultants over AB so you can not tell me who is better or not better.

AB proved their worth by skyrocketing Lagos revenue from N500 million per month to N33 billion per month, more than what many countries in Africa collects, more than 26 States in Nigeria combined.

You don't know if the people you're recommending are cheaper, this is just your own opinion and this is not even about who is cheaper or not, this is more about efficiency and capabilities to massively grown IGR which AB is doing on a massive scale in Lagos.

10% is more than a good price to pay to generate that huge amount constantly every month. Good performance and good results are better than being cheap.

You are entitled to your opinion, but from my observation, your opinions are always from a jaundice anti Lagos and Tinubu views and obsessions, not based on facts and realities and you hardly make sense.

Go and and advice them in Abia, Imo, Bayelsa, Akwa Ibom, Sokoto, Kano, Plateau and Nasarawa to stop using Alpha Beta and hire whoever you are recommending.

As much as he is a Nigerian, he stays in Lagos and pays his taxes he has a right to make his comments on alpha beta just as you do.
Saying he should go to other states to recommend is inappropriate in my view, besides how are you sure he is not a native of Lagos?
Re: Gov. Sanwo Olu Inspects Lagos Revenue House Building At Alausa (Pictures) by IvarTheBoneless: 6:25am On Aug 22, 2020
redsun:
Does it mean that responsibility of revenues collection with be eventually taken away from Tinubu? I guess the state is coming to terms with reality.

I can easily bet that your father and grandpa are rotting somewhere in a muddy land.

Tinubu isn't responsible for their poverty. No matter the lies they told you. grin
Re: Gov. Sanwo Olu Inspects Lagos Revenue House Building At Alausa (Pictures) by IvarTheBoneless: 6:29am On Aug 22, 2020
The RuudVanNisteroy guy's sole job is to asslick Tinubu.

You leave folks like that to continue do what they are useful for. At least one day, the obsession of worshipping Tinubu would make him a trillionaire in penury.

NigerianSage:

Re: Gov. Sanwo Olu Inspects Lagos Revenue House Building At Alausa (Pictures) by ChukwuObe: 6:30am On Aug 22, 2020
Ategberoson:
Nice one Sanwoolu but thunder will fire you for giving power to these heartless Lastma baboon

foolish man

I can bet you that thunder will first and foremost fire you, your family and your many future generations. Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Gov. Sanwo Olu Inspects Lagos Revenue House Building At Alausa (Pictures) by NigerianSage: 6:30am On Aug 22, 2020
nedekid:

As much as he is a Nigerian, he stays in Lagos and pays his taxes he has a right to make his comments on alpha beta just as you do.
Saying he should go to other states to recommend is inappropriate in my view, besides how are you sure he is not a native of Lagos?

You know he stays in Lagos and pay taxes in Lagos because you know him or because you saw his tax papers.

Regardless of your rights to comment, this is a discussion forum where your comments are challenged and negative with better facts, better opinion and comments, NL is not a one way discussion forum where you say whatever you want and not get challenged.

The fact that you even have rights to your comment doesn't mean you know about taxes, doesn't mean you now how cheap deloitte is or how much they charge or even how effective they are.

If you can make recommendations that Lagos state should dump AB because they charge too much or because the money is going to Tinubu, they you should be able to offer the same recommendations to AB's other clients like Abia, it's only fair.

BTW, I think you are the same person posting with a different ID, it's kind of childish.

5 Likes

Re: Gov. Sanwo Olu Inspects Lagos Revenue House Building At Alausa (Pictures) by Seventy7kings: 6:46am On Aug 22, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

It is unheard of for private consultants to collect taxes on behalf of a state.
Stop saying what you don't know.

2 Likes

Re: Gov. Sanwo Olu Inspects Lagos Revenue House Building At Alausa (Pictures) by redsun(m): 6:50am On Aug 22, 2020
IvarTheBoneless:

I can easily bet that your father and grandpa are rotting somewhere in a muddy land.

Tinubu isn't responsible for their poverty. No matter the lies they told you. grin

Dickhhead. What makes you think everybody is inherently poor and mentally distorted like? Obviously, you are a born scrounge, that is why you think a prolific rogue and hard drug baron like tinubu is the best thing that has ever happened to you.

1 Like

Re: Gov. Sanwo Olu Inspects Lagos Revenue House Building At Alausa (Pictures) by Ategberoson(m): 6:54am On Aug 22, 2020
ChukwuObe:

I can bet you that thunder will first and foremost fire me and my family and my many future generations. Nonsense!

Amen as you said for your family, Igbo wannabe
Re: Gov. Sanwo Olu Inspects Lagos Revenue House Building At Alausa (Pictures) by Focusmind: 6:54am On Aug 22, 2020
Ignorant people will be here shouting if Lagos were to be a country, it would be this and that. My people, Lagos is still a full fledged ghetto when compared with its pears. Dirty, congested, no basic infrastructure, highly disorganised and sometimes with indiscipline and crude looking inhabitants.

Compare Lagos with Cape town, Abidjan, Cairo, Marrackesh, Johannesburg or even Harare. People will be here comparing Lagos with Nigerian local towns and cities.

My small University town of Aberdeen in Scotland is far more beautiful and developed than Lagos. Inclusive and sustainable development is when all nooks and crannies are developed. Not just focusing on one area.

Nigerian cities and towns are still ghettos!!

1 Like

Re: Gov. Sanwo Olu Inspects Lagos Revenue House Building At Alausa (Pictures) by IvarTheBoneless: 6:57am On Aug 22, 2020
redsun:

redsun to his useless homosexual father:

Dickhhead. What makes you think everybody is inherently poor and mentally distorted like? Obviously, you are a born scrounge, that is why you think a prolific rogue and hard drug baron like tinubu is the best thing that has ever happened to you.

No matter how much you cry, the truth is bitter.

The 2 of them were lazy and useless hence the generational poverty. You can fix it otherwise future generations would be beggars ranting against superior Yoruba folks.

Look at your Pa and Grandpa...avoid that reality, my friend. grin
Re: Gov. Sanwo Olu Inspects Lagos Revenue House Building At Alausa (Pictures) by abbasajao(m): 6:57am On Aug 22, 2020
redsun:

Dem use Tinibu swear for you?
Endeavor to contribute meaningfully on posts if you must comment.

2 Likes

Re: Gov. Sanwo Olu Inspects Lagos Revenue House Building At Alausa (Pictures) by SpecialAdviser(m): 6:58am On Aug 22, 2020
Ajebaba:

Why are you so pained and bittered ? Is Tinubu the cause of erosions in your village or state ?

How come any time someone makes a negative comment against Tinubu, you guys automatically believe its coming from an Igbo in this faceless forum. LOL

1 Like

Re: Gov. Sanwo Olu Inspects Lagos Revenue House Building At Alausa (Pictures) by redsun(m): 7:03am On Aug 22, 2020
IvarTheBoneless:

No matter how much you cry, the truth is bitter.

The 2 of them were lazy and useless hence the generational poverty. You can fix it otherwise future generations would be beggars ranting against superior Yoruba folks.

Look at your Pa and Grandpa...avoid that reality, my friend. grin

Obviously, you are commoner and you will never see things in the eyes of a noble like me. I understand you people have a praise-singing culture for thieves and one-eyed kings so trying to convince you that tinubu is the bane of your misery is like pouring water on a stone.
Re: Gov. Sanwo Olu Inspects Lagos Revenue House Building At Alausa (Pictures) by NigerianSage: 7:03am On Aug 22, 2020
redsun:

The topic is about the governor of Lagos state inspecting a state project, but as usual, you are obsessing over Tinubu same way you carry him on your shoulder everyday.

I just wonder what kind of sick and twisted obsession you have for this Tinubu guy, you act as if you can not live without him. I honestly think you in particular think Tinubu os the best thing since slice bread because you can not get him out of your mouth and your head.
Re: Gov. Sanwo Olu Inspects Lagos Revenue House Building At Alausa (Pictures) by samsard(m): 7:04am On Aug 22, 2020
leofab:
I wish lagos dan become its own country... so different from the shit hole
Lagos is as much a shithole as the rest of the country. I doubt Lagos even has a sewage system. Plus, Lagos feeds fat off the rest of the country by having the major ports and industrial hubs. If we built other ports in other states and slowly moved concentration of industries, Lagos will be even more ordinary
Re: Gov. Sanwo Olu Inspects Lagos Revenue House Building At Alausa (Pictures) by redsun(m): 7:04am On Aug 22, 2020
abbasajao:

Dem use Tinibu swear for you?
Endeavor to contribute meaningfully on posts if you must comment.

I hate traitors like tinubu and morons like you. People like you must be out of the way for Africa to move forward.
Re: Gov. Sanwo Olu Inspects Lagos Revenue House Building At Alausa (Pictures) by West2019(m): 7:04am On Aug 22, 2020
Nonsense go and complete the abandon project by Ambode ,failure Governor
Re: Gov. Sanwo Olu Inspects Lagos Revenue House Building At Alausa (Pictures) by nedekid: 7:05am On Aug 22, 2020
NigerianSage:

You know he stays in Lagos and pay taxes in Lagos because you know him or because you saw his tax papers.

Regardless of your rights to comment, this is a discussion forum where your comments are challenged and negative with better facts, better opinion and comments, NL is not a one way discussion forum where you say whatever you want and not get challenged.

The fact that you even have rights to your comment doesn't mean you know about taxes, doesn't mean you now how cheap deloitte is or how much they charge or even how effective they are.

If you can make recommendations that Lagos state should dump AB because they charge too much or because the money is going to Tinubu, they you should be able to offer the same recommendations to AB's other clients like Abia, it's only fair.

BTW, I think you are the same person posting with a different ID, it's kind of childish.

You thinking I am the same person posting with a different ID is rather more childish.
I stand to gain nothing.
Re: Gov. Sanwo Olu Inspects Lagos Revenue House Building At Alausa (Pictures) by SaintLucia: 7:06am On Aug 22, 2020
nedekid:

As much as he is a Nigerian, he stays in Aba and doesn't pays his tax in Lagos but insult Tinubu his nightmare, he has no right to make his comments on alpha beta just as you do.
Saying he should go to other states to recommend is inappropriate in my view, besides I'm very sure he is not a native of Lagos?
Re: Gov. Sanwo Olu Inspects Lagos Revenue House Building At Alausa (Pictures) by IvarTheBoneless: 7:06am On Aug 22, 2020
redsun:

redsun to his useless homosexual father and his spermbank wh0re mother:

Obviously, you are commoner and you will never see things in the eyes of a noble like me. I understand you people have a praise-singing culture for thieves and one-eyed kings so trying to convince you that tinubu is the bane of your misery is like pouring water on a stone.
Re: Gov. Sanwo Olu Inspects Lagos Revenue House Building At Alausa (Pictures) by NigerianSage: 7:07am On Aug 22, 2020
redsun:

You are the one praising him, you jumped into the thread shouting Tinubu even though the topic is not about Tinubu. You introduced Tinubu into this thread so stop blaming other people for your Tinubu indirect praising and obsession.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Presidency: You’re Not Custodian Of Rivers Vote – Atiku Tells Wike / Stella Oduah Spotted After A Long Absence Following Her Son's Death. / FG Did Not Pay Us Any Ransom – Boko Haram On Released Dapchi Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 123
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.