Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,707 members, 7,851,401 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:39 PM

Gov. Sanwo Olu Inspects Lagos Revenue House Building At Alausa (Pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov. Sanwo Olu Inspects Lagos Revenue House Building At Alausa (Pictures) (29668 Views)

Bola Tinubu Wins Polling Unit At Alausa, Ikeja, Lagos / Sanwo-Olu Inspects Lagos Red Line Rail Project (video) / Lagos Revenue In 2018 Was Higher Than That Of The Entire South-East - NEITI (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gov. Sanwo Olu Inspects Lagos Revenue House Building At Alausa (Pictures) by NigerianSage: 7:10am On Aug 22, 2020
nedekid:

BTW, I think you are the same person posting with a different ID, it's kind of childish.

You thinking I am the same person posting with a different ID is rather more childish.
I stand to gain nothing.

If you are not the same person, how did you know he's a Lagosian and that he pays taxes in Lagos?

Stop digging hole for yourself.

1 Like

Re: Gov. Sanwo Olu Inspects Lagos Revenue House Building At Alausa (Pictures) by redsun(m): 7:11am On Aug 22, 2020
NigerianSage:

The topic is about the governor of Lagos state inspecting a state project, but as usual, you are obsessing over Tinubu same way you carry him on your shoulder everyday.

I just wonder what kind of sick and twisted obsession you have for this Tinubu guy, you act as if you can not live without him. I honestly think you in particular think Tinubu os the best thing since sliced bread because you can not get him out of your mouth and your head.

You just mention sliced bread. If you know the critical thinking involved in making sliced bread a reality, you will know that tinubu is nothing but destinies destroyer. He stole the wealth of the become rich and if he is denying it, let him declare his assets and explain how he became a billionaire overnight.
Re: Gov. Sanwo Olu Inspects Lagos Revenue House Building At Alausa (Pictures) by SaintLucia: 7:12am On Aug 22, 2020
Focusmind:
Ignorant people will be here shouting if Lagos were to be a country, it would be this and that. My people, Abia is still a full fledged ghetto when compared with its pears. Dirty, congested, no basic infrastructure, highly disorganised and sometimes with indiscipline and crude looking inhabitants.

Compare Lagos with Cape town, Lisbon, Istanbul, Marrackesh, Johannesburg or even Riga. People will be here comparing Abia with Lagos urban towns and cities.

My small town of Lagos Island is far more beautiful and developed than the entire southeast. Inclusive and sustainable development is when all nooks and crannies are developed. Not just focusing on one area.

Southeast cities and towns are still ghettos!!
Re: Gov. Sanwo Olu Inspects Lagos Revenue House Building At Alausa (Pictures) by NigerianSage: 7:14am On Aug 22, 2020
redsun:

I hate traitors like tinubu and morons like you. People like you must be out of the way for Africa to move forward.

You were in some kind of business together with Tinubu and he betrayed you?

This is when people take Tinubu obsession to the next level. grin

1 Like

Re: Gov. Sanwo Olu Inspects Lagos Revenue House Building At Alausa (Pictures) by NigerianSage: 7:17am On Aug 22, 2020
redsun:

You just mention sliced bread. If you know the critical thinking involved in making sliced bread a reality, you will know that tinubu is nothing but destinies destroyer. He stole the wealth of the become rich and if he is denying it, let him declare his assets and explain how he became a billionaire overnight.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12179045_1__jpeg6be1ed1a1ceca9f6227e6930b31f369b

This topic is about Sanwo Olu, the governor of lagos state, not Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: Gov. Sanwo Olu Inspects Lagos Revenue House Building At Alausa (Pictures) by redsun(m): 7:18am On Aug 22, 2020
SaintLucia:

Tribal twisted minds. You think it the begging alayes that made lagos the commercial hub of Nigeria that it is today. You muderfuckers should be praying that other areas don't develop infrastructure wise because those olojas and omonile extortion fees you live off will disappear and you may turn to cannibalism to survive.
Re: Gov. Sanwo Olu Inspects Lagos Revenue House Building At Alausa (Pictures) by BREYZ: 7:20am On Aug 22, 2020
IkwerrePikin:
Good infrastructure development

Meanwhile: Amaechi2023

The man has done well from speaker of Rivers state house of Assembly 8yrs to Governor 8yrs and now a second term minister with great results! He deserve it.

Let it trend: #Amaechi2023

Amaechi as President will be the best thing to ever happen to Nigeria after Arotile

1 Like

Re: Gov. Sanwo Olu Inspects Lagos Revenue House Building At Alausa (Pictures) by NigerianSage: 7:21am On Aug 22, 2020
redsun:

Tribal twisted minds. You think it the begging alayes that made lagos the commercial hub of Nigeria that it is today. You muderfuckers should be praying that other areas don't develop infrastructure wise because those olojas and omonile extortion fees you live off will disappear and you may turn to cannibalism to survive.

You just described yourself, the fact that you shout the man's name 24/7 means you want something from him. We are not talking about him, you are.
Re: Gov. Sanwo Olu Inspects Lagos Revenue House Building At Alausa (Pictures) by Anyiamaka: 7:21am On Aug 22, 2020
Edo no bi Lagos
Re: Gov. Sanwo Olu Inspects Lagos Revenue House Building At Alausa (Pictures) by redsun(m): 7:22am On Aug 22, 2020
NigerianSage:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12179045_1__jpeg6be1ed1a1ceca9f6227e6930b31f369b

This topic is about Sanwo Olu, the governor of lagos state, not Tinubu.
He is the continuation of tinubu's dynasty. He can't be different from his predecessor with regard to maintaining the status quo of corruption, divine rights to the public wealth and nepotism.

Let the internal revenue with all the idle civil servants that are paid for doing nothing manage the revenue generation and appropriation of the state.
Re: Gov. Sanwo Olu Inspects Lagos Revenue House Building At Alausa (Pictures) by NigerianSage: 7:23am On Aug 22, 2020
redsun:

He is the continuation of tinubu's dynasty. He can't be different from his predecessor with regard to maintaining the status quo of corruption, divine rights to the public wealth and nepotism.

Btw, show us what they looted, how much, from where and where they kept the money. grin grin
Re: Gov. Sanwo Olu Inspects Lagos Revenue House Building At Alausa (Pictures) by Ade3131: 7:24am On Aug 22, 2020
IkwerrePikin:

The man has done well from speaker of Rivers state house of Assembly 8yrs to Governor 8yrs and now a second term minister with great results! He deserve it.

Stop this thing plz... Aren't you tired of recycling the same faces that have failed you?
Re: Gov. Sanwo Olu Inspects Lagos Revenue House Building At Alausa (Pictures) by dangoteinlaw: 7:27am On Aug 22, 2020
Lately, Business has been pretty bad, Anyone with a kind heart please do a little cash transfer for family to survive. 6 one 7 zero 5 four one 490 fidelity God bless you.
Re: Gov. Sanwo Olu Inspects Lagos Revenue House Building At Alausa (Pictures) by OPPPS: 7:29am On Aug 22, 2020
redsun:
Does it mean that responsibility of revenues collection with be eventually taken away from Tinubu? I guess the state is coming to terms with reality.
Tinubu is not the reason Abia is struggling to pay Salary

Re: Gov. Sanwo Olu Inspects Lagos Revenue House Building At Alausa (Pictures) by redsun(m): 7:30am On Aug 22, 2020
NigerianSage:

Btw, show us what they looted, how much, from where and where they kept the money. grin grin

The more you look the less you see. Ask tinubu to declare his asset and trace his financial profile to his inheritance from his adopted slave runner mother, then you will see that he won(stole) a windfall.
Re: Gov. Sanwo Olu Inspects Lagos Revenue House Building At Alausa (Pictures) by OPPPS: 7:31am On Aug 22, 2020
redsun:

The more you look the less you see. Ask tinubu to declare his asset and trace his financial profile to his inheritance from his adopted slave runner mother, then you will see that he won(stole) a windfall.
Tinubu isn't the reason you are unfortunate in life

Re: Gov. Sanwo Olu Inspects Lagos Revenue House Building At Alausa (Pictures) by TeemahBeddings0: 7:33am On Aug 22, 2020
Who can help me with state or federal government job?lol
Re: Gov. Sanwo Olu Inspects Lagos Revenue House Building At Alausa (Pictures) by Ajibel(m): 7:43am On Aug 22, 2020
West2019:
Nonsense go and complete the abandon project by Ambode ,failure Governor

Which abandoned project by Ambode please, list them here. Thanks
Re: Gov. Sanwo Olu Inspects Lagos Revenue House Building At Alausa (Pictures) by NigerianSage: 7:44am On Aug 22, 2020
redsun:

You spend too much time obsessing over people who are not responsible for your life but you forgot that Tinubu is not a public official and he's not under any kind of obligation to do declare anything, he left public office a decade ago. Your concern should be your current governor, reps and senators who are collecting money to take care of you and your future/

I asked you to show us what they looted, how much, from where and where they kept the money, now you are stammering like a baby.

You are too old to be so misguided and full poor knowledge.
Re: Gov. Sanwo Olu Inspects Lagos Revenue House Building At Alausa (Pictures) by Brunicekid(m): 7:45am On Aug 22, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

It is cheaper for Lagos to poach staff from KPMG,Deloitte,Ernst and Young and PWC with tax experience and give them employment in the Ministry of Finace to help with tax collection, than give Alpha Beta 10% commission. It is unheard of for private consultants to collect taxes on behalf of a state.
Exactly...It is.
Re: Gov. Sanwo Olu Inspects Lagos Revenue House Building At Alausa (Pictures) by Ajebaba(m): 7:56am On Aug 22, 2020
SpecialAdviser:

How come any time someone makes a negative comment against Tinubu, you guys automatically believe its coming from an Igbo in this faceless forum. LOL
Check my comment and point to where I mentioned igbo
Re: Gov. Sanwo Olu Inspects Lagos Revenue House Building At Alausa (Pictures) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 7:57am On Aug 22, 2020
leofab:
I wish lagos dan become its own country... so different from the shit hole
You are set like Lagos.cheesy welldone Lagos
Re: Gov. Sanwo Olu Inspects Lagos Revenue House Building At Alausa (Pictures) by NigerianSage: 7:58am On Aug 22, 2020
Seventy7kings:
Stop saying what you don't know.

That one is too clueless for his own good, governments all over the world hire private tax collectors to collect taxes on their behalf.

He can not see beyond Tinubu's babariga with his obsession.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov. Sanwo Olu Inspects Lagos Revenue House Building At Alausa (Pictures) by florixi: 7:58am On Aug 22, 2020
Someone that has never won an election in his entire political career wants to be president grin, let him go and win his state for APC first then we can talk.

IkwerrePikin:

The man has done well and have the leadership experience, from speaker of Rivers state house of Assembly 8yrs to Governor 8yrs and now a second term minister with great results! He deserve it.

Re: Gov. Sanwo Olu Inspects Lagos Revenue House Building At Alausa (Pictures) by NigerianSage: 7:59am On Aug 22, 2020
Ajebaba:

Check my comment and point to where I mentioned igbo

That was guilty conscience troubling him.

1 Like

Re: Gov. Sanwo Olu Inspects Lagos Revenue House Building At Alausa (Pictures) by PrudencyFeats: 7:59am On Aug 22, 2020
redsun:
Does it mean that responsibility of revenues collection with be eventually taken away from Tinubu? I guess the state is coming to terms with reality.

Was it Tinubu's house they were using before?
Re: Gov. Sanwo Olu Inspects Lagos Revenue House Building At Alausa (Pictures) by Ezmans: 8:00am On Aug 22, 2020
redsun:
Ambode is a genius
Re: Gov. Sanwo Olu Inspects Lagos Revenue House Building At Alausa (Pictures) by NigerianSage: 8:01am On Aug 22, 2020
PrudencyFeats:

Was it Tinubu's house they were using before?

In their world, it doesn't matter, they just have to scream and yell Tinubu. It's a serious disease and affliction.
Re: Gov. Sanwo Olu Inspects Lagos Revenue House Building At Alausa (Pictures) by SaintLucia: 8:01am On Aug 22, 2020
redsun:

Tribal twisted my mind. I think it the begging IPOB that made Abia the piggish hub of Nigeria that it is today. Me a muderfuckers should be praying that other areas don't develop infrastructure wise because those southeast governors extortion fees I live off will not disappear and I may turn to cannibalism to survive.
Re: Gov. Sanwo Olu Inspects Lagos Revenue House Building At Alausa (Pictures) by Ezmans: 8:02am On Aug 22, 2020
NigerianSage:

Amy man that remove ambode I'll not die well
Re: Gov. Sanwo Olu Inspects Lagos Revenue House Building At Alausa (Pictures) by NigerianSage: 8:06am On Aug 22, 2020
Ezmans:
Amy man that remove ambode I'll not die well

Coming from you and your kind, nothing new.
Re: Gov. Sanwo Olu Inspects Lagos Revenue House Building At Alausa (Pictures) by stchinedu: 8:45am On Aug 22, 2020
If only the priority could be redirect...

To hospitals

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Borno Gov To Buhari: Give N/east 13% Oil Derivation / Senate Rejects N130 Daily Feeding For Prison Inmates / FG Did Not Pay Us Any Ransom – Boko Haram On Released Dapchi Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.