Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,039 members, 7,828,654 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

Study Has Shown That Men who are Polygamous... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Study Has Shown That Men who are Polygamous... (763 Views)

Women Are Polygamous In Nature!!! / Men Are Polygamous In Nature, fight it, but you can't win. / "Feminists Want Benefits That Men Get But Don't Want The Problem" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Study Has Shown That Men who are Polygamous... by Truvelisback(m): 10:32am On May 12, 2022
Good day, fellas. Study has shown that men who practice Polygamy lives longer than men who practice Monogamy.

1 Like

Re: Study Has Shown That Men who are Polygamous... by Kriss216: 10:33am On May 12, 2022
Both are good if they don't involve Nigerian girls.

5 Likes

Re: Study Has Shown That Men who are Polygamous... by neonly: 10:36am On May 12, 2022
Truvelisback:
Good day, fellas. Study has shown that men who practice Polygamy lives longer than men who practice Monogamy.

1 Like

Re: Study Has Shown That Men who are Polygamous... by Candidlady: 10:45am On May 12, 2022
[s]
Truvelisback:
[/s]

Trash

Where did you dig this from
Re: Study Has Shown That Men who are Polygamous... by PerfectStranger(m): 10:59am On May 12, 2022
Candidlady:
[s][/s]

Trash

Where did you dig this from
From research grin
Re: Study Has Shown That Men who are Polygamous... by Candidlady: 11:03am On May 12, 2022
PerfectStranger:

From research grin

What research undecided
Re: Study Has Shown That Men who are Polygamous... by Vinnie2000(m): 11:05am On May 12, 2022
With the kind Naija ladies we re having diz days, to marry 1 is a problem. Let alone marrying 2!. Na Elephant dat niggar wan carry for him head.
Re: Study Has Shown That Men who are Polygamous... by Vinnie2000(m): 11:12am On May 12, 2022
Candidlady:

What research undecided
Leave him alone.
Polygamy has helped the ministry of many single ladies and old spinsters.
My uncle's 5th wife was 37yrs before he saved her from the doldrums of singleness and Shame.
If u criticise polygamy in her presence, she go Slap ur face!

4 Likes

Re: Study Has Shown That Men who are Polygamous... by Felimax(m): 11:20am On May 12, 2022
Wrong! They all die leaving their numerous responsibility behind.

I cannot explain the real approach that keeps men alive. The more peace of mind you have the longer you will live.

*Anything away match always use condoms.
*Never lie to a woman no matter how beautiful or tempting that you are not married when of course you are. If she want to go let her go. The next best thing is just around the corner.
* Tell her since she is not your wife that you will never accept any unwanted pregnancy from her.
* Tell your wife everything she wants to know. Be discreet with what she needs to know.
*Apply diplomacy before you rush into answering her questions, she go catch you o, women are very intelligent o.
* Be a man don't be carried away with love o. Be in charge even if you can sometimes pretend she has the wheel.
* Love and prioritize your wife and her kids (your kids) even your side chick will respect you more.
* Have principles, ensure the rules are duly adhered to.
* Wahala nor dey finish. Live your life in peace.
Re: Study Has Shown That Men who are Polygamous... by Truvelisback(m): 11:26am On May 12, 2022
Candidlady:

What research undecided
I can't post the link here because of Spam bot. Aside that, i saw it on Fb too.
Re: Study Has Shown That Men who are Polygamous... by Truvelisback(m): 11:30am On May 12, 2022
Felimax:
Wrong! They all die leaving their numerous responsibility behind.

I cannot explain the real approach that keeps men alive. The more peace of mind you have the longer you will live.

*Anything away match always use condoms.
*Never lie to a woman no matter how beautiful or tempting that you are not married when of course you are. If she want to go let her go. The next best thing is just around the corner.
* Tell her since she is not your wife that you will never accept any unwanted pregnancy from her.
* Tell your wife everything she wants to know. Be discreet with what she needs to know.
*Apply diplomacy before you rush into answering her questions, she go catch you o, women are very intelligent o.
* Be a man don't be carried away with love o. Be in charge even if you can sometimes pretend she has the wheel.
* Love and prioritize your wife and her kids (your kids) even your side chick will respect you more.
* Have principles, ensure the rules are duly adhered to.
* Wahala nor dey finish. Live your life in peace.
If u observe ur enviroment very well, u will noticed that most of the men who didn't live long or longer are monogamist.
Re: Study Has Shown That Men who are Polygamous... by Candidlady: 11:43am On May 12, 2022
Vinnie2000:
Leave him alone.
My uncle's 5th wife was 37yrs before [s]he saved her from the doldrums of singleness and Shame.[/s]

Trash
Re: Study Has Shown That Men who are Polygamous... by wumi2017(f): 11:56am On May 12, 2022
Hunmmm
Re: Study Has Shown That Men who are Polygamous... by Felimax(m): 11:59am On May 12, 2022
Truvelisback:
If u observe ur enviroment very well, u will noticed that most of the men who didn't live long or longer are monogamist.

You have a point honestly but there is a way they go about it now. You don't really need to get a second a wife. As in wife o! Bro nor try am o.

You know say this kind gist is only good for the ears of a man alone but trust me you won't believe the number of women that may be reading it.

A second wife is a complete no to me but God has given us wisdom. Somehow, we dey manage.

1 Like

Re: Study Has Shown That Men who are Polygamous... by PerfectStranger(m): 11:59am On May 12, 2022
Vinnie2000:
Leave him alone.
My uncle's 5th wife was 37yrs before he saved her from the doldrums of singleness and Shame.
Don't mind her. She knows nada...

1 Like

Re: Study Has Shown That Men who are Polygamous... by Truvelisback(m): 2:20pm On May 12, 2022
Felimax:

You have a point honestly but there is a way they go about it now. You don't really need to get a second a wife. As in wife o! Bro nor try am o.

You know say this kind gist is only good for the ears of a man alone but trust me you won't believe the number of women that may be reading it.

A second wife is a complete no to me but God has given us wisdom. Somehow, we dey manage.
Polygamy is not for Poor men ooo. Na for people wey get money like Ned Nwoko and others.
Re: Study Has Shown That Men who are Polygamous... by Felimax(m): 2:28pm On May 12, 2022
Truvelisback:
Polygamy is not for Poor men ooo. Na for people wey get money like Ned Nwoko and others.

That one dey also but regardless of wealth I will never go for a second wife. It's a nasty lifestyle.

1 Like

Re: Study Has Shown That Men who are Polygamous... by Nobody: 6:05pm On May 12, 2022
OP no go kee persin with Vawulence grin cheesy

Na threads like this, dey make me reason Isaiah 4 cheesy

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Female Teacher Mistakenly Shows S3x Video To Students During Zoom Meeting / Curvy Lady Looking For Love Lists The Requirements For Her Dream Man / Waec 2022 English Language Questions And Answers Obj And Essay {june 10 2022}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.