Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,913 members, 7,828,193 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

Men Are Polygamous In Nature, fight it, but you can't win. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Are Polygamous In Nature, fight it, but you can't win. (3012 Views)

Study Has Shown That Men who are Polygamous... / Women Are Polygamous In Nature!!! / Women Are Also Polygamous In Nature. Guys Should Accept This Truth. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Men Are Polygamous In Nature, fight it, but you can't win. by TkhGuy(m): 11:34am On Aug 30, 2020
ZinoFasisi:

Ok i get ur point MR......
Men are polygamous in nature

What's ur view on the following
1.since polygamy has to do with the number of children conceivable, is there any other natural or biological factor we can relate polygamy to and how it affects number of sexual partner a woman/man can have or number of sexual partner possible is limitless for both gender?
2. Is a man allowed to keep other women as sex mate, after having 1,2 3 or 4 wives at home?
3. Is a woman allowed to feel bad or angry, if her man or husband cheats on her?
Nice question that will gladly address,

1, some factor makes man reach out to another mate when those criteria aren't met witg, such as creativity and newness and ofcouse Verity's which most women looked down on and will rather roll up sleeves to fight than to study understand and adjust to that pattern, such as being spotty not sagging, which can involves sports to burn fat, mode of chat, dressing code but they will rather provoke their men that will promt him to look elsewhere than suggest a change of character, respect and pattern. Which makes men to lost taste in them and seek those fulfillment outside which they get without pushing.
2. Biblically speaking or due to mans nature, it is not a matter of general or public opinion to decide a man sexuality choice, if God give everyone including men a freedom to choose aside his own desire, who are you to decide any man's fate as to say, men must marry one wife. If God didn't say so there is no limit,
3. Women will always always get angry and feel sad even when they have all they want. It's in their nature to never get satisfied, in contrast to that, any women that is getting angry cos her spouse cheat which I don't see it so, is only hurting herself, one in as much as you hate to respect him, or give him what he want, you should deal with the feeling him getting those outside as your take home,

What I call cheat is that I gave you what you asked for without compromise and you still persist to steal it outside, like a students where taught in class's and they have the books to read but they couldn't read them, but wants to copy on exam day to pass, that is cheat.

If a women gives a man all he needs in another women which is not possible, the man will not look outside,

(1) (2) (Reply)

Some Girls Sha / Is This Girl Just Using Me / How Can I Increase My Chances Of Meeting A Girl?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.