Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,853 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

Nobody Should Rig For Me – Jonathan ! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nobody Should Rig For Me – Jonathan ! (4336 Views)

Friends, Associates Have Abandoned Me –Jonathan / Aftermath Of Elections: I Hope Patience Would Not Divorce Me - Jonathan / You Can’t Threaten Me, Jonathan Tells Northern Elders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nobody Should Rig For Me – Jonathan ! by omo9ja1(m): 7:49pm On Feb 18, 2011
If that is the case DPD will loose in and out
Re: Nobody Should Rig For Me – Jonathan ! by dayokanu(m): 7:51pm On Feb 18, 2011
Nsiman:

All repliers, tell me if gej's admin has touch your live -vely. Be sincere

I heard that Dokpesi who was accused of bombing is now in the GEJ campaign train?

Is GEJ planning to use his bomb training for MEND his pet project?
Re: Nobody Should Rig For Me – Jonathan ! by tlops(m): 8:01pm On Feb 18, 2011
Hugo Boss GEJ says he is capable of rigging his way out in.
Re: Nobody Should Rig For Me – Jonathan ! by againstGEJ(m): 8:07pm On Feb 18, 2011
ola olabiy:

Another gaffe from GEJ.

By inference, he's telling us that it's possible to RIG.

A. Jega must answer questions.

Where in the world is it not possible to rig elections?
Re: Nobody Should Rig For Me – Jonathan ! by alanbolo(m): 8:17pm On Feb 18, 2011
@ KBrown,   hx,    am tired of my people called (Nigerians), we always try to twist words all around.  If GEJ said he's not contesting the election for 2011, pple will still talk that he's weakler who gave power to the same elite group

He's doing right by his statement. At least not as ,  MEND didn't do it or,  too sensitive to be left in the hand of rascals.
Nigeria is a complex country which I believed is more complex than the Israelites of the Bible.

O ti sun emi na o.    9ji-ri-ana
Re: Nobody Should Rig For Me – Jonathan ! by againstGEJ(m): 8:32pm On Feb 18, 2011
I tire o. Even some people hate him so much as to argue here on NairaLand that his name is not really Jonathan. They will argue and argue that his real name is something else.
Re: Nobody Should Rig For Me – Jonathan ! by dayokanu(m): 8:40pm On Feb 18, 2011
Tumfulu so you dont know his name is Odechukwu?
Re: Nobody Should Rig For Me – Jonathan ! by erastus75: 8:47pm On Feb 18, 2011
I TIRE FOR NIGERIANS,the president make a clear statement these, are so carried away by RIBADU, lai lai ti lai, Buhari or RIBADU will never win. RIBADU does not have the experience or the tact to govern Nigeria.
ACN is not better than PDP,PDP is not better than ACN, all are the same sets of corrupt society, God will save us and not human beings.

Take it or hit ur head of the thick wall of ur house or room
Re: Nobody Should Rig For Me – Jonathan ! by againstGEJ(m): 8:53pm On Feb 18, 2011
Dint mind them jare.
Re: Nobody Should Rig For Me – Jonathan ! by AGATHIAS: 12:01am On Feb 19, 2011
Papa decieving pikin

Pikin decieving people.

Na today. We don wise. Just carry go. But one day, hmmn that day go come o. When there wuld be no way out for you. Egypt, Tunisia, ,, Nigeria own go dey bloody o.
Re: Nobody Should Rig For Me – Jonathan ! by Nobody: 12:37am On Feb 19, 2011
KBrown said:

One can not but wonder how to satisfy Nigerians.
Here is a sitting President, with good intentions, making categorical statements that he is not desperate to win at all cost. Yet, some never-do-well people on Nairaland are not satisfied.
What would have been their reaction if GEJ had declared like OBJ in 2007 that the election wil be a "Do or Die" affair?
O su mi o!

You're correct. This is why sometimes I don't even blame these politicians too much for looking out for themselves. Here is a man who has come out and openly declared his opposition to rigging and other electoral malpractices, and rather than  applaud him for his stance, and join forces with him, we begin to abuse him! We have problems as a people honestly.
Re: Nobody Should Rig For Me – Jonathan ! by Ibime(m): 12:48am On Feb 19, 2011
Nobody should rig for him yet Anenih is his campaign chief.

Me sef, I would like to be dropped in a room full of nekkid Poornstars, so I can tell them "nobody should have sex with me!"
Re: Nobody Should Rig For Me – Jonathan ! by olaolabiy: 12:57am On Feb 19, 2011
Ibime:

Nobody should rig for him yet Anenih is his campaign chief.

Me sef, I would like to be dropped in a room full of nekkid Poornstars, so I can tell them "nobody should have sex with me!"

So that you can say "it wasn't u".

grin grin grin You wicked small oo
Re: Nobody Should Rig For Me – Jonathan ! by Nobody: 12:58am On Feb 19, 2011
operation totality - but don't rig for me  cheesy cheesy cheesy

gej the western gallery doesn't belive your bs. stop singing.

i'd loooove to see the current  cables and hat they say about you.
Re: Nobody Should Rig For Me – Jonathan ! by ndukwejoe(m): 4:55am On Feb 19, 2011
a young a man held a small bird closed fisted , he asked an old man whether the bird was alive or dead , the old man's answer was the life of the bird was in the young man's hand. allegory of GEJ and our election.
In nigeria the president is like an emperor dont contest that anything is possible
Re: Nobody Should Rig For Me – Jonathan ! by ndukwejoe(m): 4:57am On Feb 19, 2011
PDP will win in PDP controlled state .
i no talk say them go rig oo but you go see litigation,
i like our politics you no need to study pol science to understand it .the governor is the president in each state.
how can somebody like timipre sylva come bank as aspirant, theodore orji . they could come back cause GEJ wants to be president. do you know the intrigues that played itself in PDP presidentail primaries. did you see the steroetype voting. in nigeria people support politician not because they like them but because they are in charge.
i am sorry to say this nigeria is a banana republic
Re: Nobody Should Rig For Me – Jonathan ! by ndukwejoe(m): 5:02am On Feb 19, 2011
for wetin no way. there is so many ways to kill a rat.
PDP will win in PDP controlled state and you will see enoughhhhhhhhhhhhh litigationssssssssssssssss.
Re: Nobody Should Rig For Me – Jonathan ! by Righton: 8:34am On Feb 19, 2011
Nsiman:

All repliers, tell me if gej's admin has touch your live -vely. Be sincere
Ask
the people who died in PH
And those who died while collecting Oct 1 rice from Patience Jonathan
Or the family of Eleweomo or even Senator Folarin
The ICPC people who are wondering why the charge against the Minister of State for health was withdrawn
The people who throught Siemens and Harliburton scandals would have been resolved now
The PDP in Ogun State who don't know their candidates
or Nwodo - used and dumped
Re: Nobody Should Rig For Me – Jonathan ! by Righton: 8:41am On Feb 19, 2011
KBrown:

One can not but wonder how to satisfy Nigerians.
Here is a sitting President, with good intentions, making categorical statements that he is not desperate to win at all cost. Yet, some never-do-well people on Nairaland are not satisfied.
What would have been their reaction if GEJ had declared like OBJ in 2007 that the election wil be a "Do or Die" affair?
O su mi o!
Tell us the good intentions - we cannot read his mind
Harliburton, Siemens, Minister of State for Health cases
Freedom of Information Bill
May 1st last year - I will finalise minimum wage in 3 months - 9 months after where are we?
Anenih said (in the presence of GEJ) that whoever voted for Atiku would be fished out - imagine what would happen to his opponents in other parties
Re: Nobody Should Rig For Me – Jonathan ! by Ezebu(m): 8:43am On Feb 19, 2011
GEJ and others which is better?These Nairalanders sef!"Who God has blessed,no man can cause"
Re: Nobody Should Rig For Me – Jonathan ! by Righton: 9:16am On Feb 19, 2011
^^^
what is the basis for comparison. God has blessed? How? By being president? Abacha was also one.
The blessing should rub off on Nigeria - Rice sharing fatalities, Oct 1st fatalities, PH campaign fatalities etc
Re: Nobody Should Rig For Me – Jonathan ! by KBrown: 9:49am On Feb 19, 2011
As I said in Jos and say again, I have not and will never authorize ANYONE to rig elections in my favour. It is a crime and I say it loud and clear to ANYONE who may want to engage in such practices as a means of pleasing me to think twice about his/her actions. You will be caught and I will not protect you. Join me instead in pleasing Nigerians by bequeathing credible elections to all. GEJ

Just in case Nairalanders are finding it difficult to understand the earlier report, here is the man repeating the same thing on his facebook.
Instead of the die-hard critics to do what is expected of them (ie. RSVP - Register, Select & Sponsor Canditates, Vote and Protect their votes), they continue to run their foul mouths.
Now that the PDP candidates are going from state to state to canvass for votes, most of the other parties are just watching, expecting that victory will just fall on their laps.
They are only waiting till after the elections when they will brandish their video recordings of thugs that have been hired by them to disrupt peaceful voting. Of course, they will heap the blame on PDP. Rascals!
Re: Nobody Should Rig For Me – Jonathan ! by 9ijaMan: 10:23am On Feb 19, 2011
KBrown:

Just in case Nairalanders are finding it difficult to understand the earlier report, here is the man repeating the same thing on his facebook.
Instead of the die-hard critics to do what is expected of them (ie. RSVP - Register, Select & Sponsor Canditates, Vote and Protect their votes), they continue to run their foul mouths.
Now that the PDP candidates are going from state to state to canvass for votes, most of the other parties are just watching, expecting that victory will just fall on their laps.
They are only waiting till after the elections when they will brandish their video recordings of thugs that have been hired by them to disrupt peaceful voting. Of course, they will heap the blame on PDP. Rascals!
Stop wasting your breath.
No one needs to rig for him, GEJ only needs people to help him carry several Ghana must go bags loaded with US dollars to pollen boots.
Re: Nobody Should Rig For Me – Jonathan ! by Nobody: 10:23am On Feb 19, 2011
@kbrown.gbam!you'll live long my brother
Re: Nobody Should Rig For Me – Jonathan ! by Ezebu(m): 10:36am On Feb 19, 2011
K Brown,that was a bum, no mind them,my lecturer once said "labore es Orere"meaning "to work is to pray".THey should spend their time planning/campaigning for votes maybe that will give 'em a chance instead of running their mouth.Abeg,EJ carry go!
Re: Nobody Should Rig For Me – Jonathan ! by 1025: 12:25pm On Feb 19, 2011
I heard that Dokpesi who was accused of bombing is now in the GEJ campaign train?

Is GEJ planning to use his bomb training for MEND his pet project?

@dayokanu,
as long as dokpesi is in support, he is an innocent man but let dokpesi support another tomorrow, he will become dangerious than osama.
what we need as a ppl is a protest agaisnt pdp.
pdp shld be disolved.
again, what other rigging is jonathan talking abt after carelessly handing over billions of naira to jega who in return share us photocopied papers?
at the end of the day, 2011 - 2015 will never be that rossy for this criminal minded pdp not with all these things happening arround the world today.
Re: Nobody Should Rig For Me – Jonathan ! by Wadeoye(m): 12:25pm On Feb 19, 2011
@Becomrichn, forget about Dele Momondu - people don't even know the guy is contesting talkless of considering voting for him. I have said it again, CPC will get more votes from South West than any other parties including the misguided Tinubu's party (ACN). When the time comes, you will see. We are the Yorubas and we know what Yorubas normally stand for - thousands of Tinubu can't tell us who to vote for. Why didn't he (Tinubu) go ahead and present another candidate instead of Fashola as he initially attempted? He saw the hand writting that Lagosians are very enlightened people who can't be pushed around.
Re: Nobody Should Rig For Me – Jonathan ! by 1025: 12:42pm On Feb 19, 2011
@Becomrichn, forget about Dele Momondu - people don't even know the guy is contesting talkless of considering voting for him. I have said it again, CPC will get more votes from South West than any other parties including the misguided Tinubu's party (ACN). When the time comes, you will see. We are the Yorubas and we know what Yorubas normally stand for - thousands of Tinubu can't tell us who to vote for. Why didn't he (Tinubu) go ahead and present another candidate instead of Fashola as he initially attempted? He saw the hand writting that Lagosians are very enlightened people who can't be pushed around.

@Wadeoye,
you sound too sure but u seem to be living in the past. tinubu ruled lagos state for 8 yrs and ended up presenting fashola - where were u and how did u challange that? fashola is carrying out the time table of tinubu. if fashola who was tinubu's anointed candidate cld deliever, there is also a possibility that anyother candidate of his will deliever more than.
will fashola come back after the next tenure? the answer is no. tinubu will definitely shop for another. yoruba land is under the powers of obasanjo, daniel and tinubu so it is up to u to choose who u prefer among them. lagos has a lot to say about the personality of tinubu what abt the others?
Re: Nobody Should Rig For Me – Jonathan ! by Wadeoye(m): 1:03pm On Feb 19, 2011
@1025,

I am telling you that we vote for personality here and not party - if a party presents people of strong personality, definitely they have a chance. PDP will never be popular here because of the people in the party - OBJ, Anenih, Aloa Akala, etc. In a free and fair election that you will witness come April, PDP will lose Ogun and Oyo otherwise, there will be war in those two states. We all know OBJ can't even deliver the polling boot in front of his house in a free contest. In 2007, Buhari won in Ogun state according to Supreme court ruling and the samething in Oyo state. We will repeat that this time around and it will be a little different in that people are more determined this time around.

Ask the journalists who have been writing nonsense about Buhari in SW and even South East - they will share with you the attack/repremand they are getting from people here through email, sms and phone calls - they couldnt believe the backlash. Ask them to share their mailbox with you or SMS received - you will see how crazy people are about the BB ticket even though campaign has not started. When people say Tinubu Tinubu, I say to them, we are not area boys or illitrates that anybody can push around.
Re: Nobody Should Rig For Me – Jonathan ! by againstGEJ(m): 1:10pm On Feb 19, 2011
show me the party in Nigeria who doesnt rig.

i want to know.
Re: Nobody Should Rig For Me – Jonathan ! by olaolabiy: 1:50pm On Feb 19, 2011
againstGEJ:

show me the party in Nigeria who doesnt rig.

i want to know.

Mary mi, you are right jare.
Re: Nobody Should Rig For Me – Jonathan ! by Nsiman(m): 2:17pm On Feb 19, 2011
@ wadeoye, mention political parties, personalities in them and their track records in previous political offices held.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Breaking News: Mend Claims Responsibility For The Attacked That Killed 4 Nigerian Marine Policemen / Abia State Government Sells Kerosene @ N50 / Bakassi Natives Sue Nigeria Over Cession To Cameroon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.