Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

Nobody Should Rig For Me – Jonathan ! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nobody Should Rig For Me – Jonathan ! (4337 Views)

Friends, Associates Have Abandoned Me –Jonathan / Aftermath Of Elections: I Hope Patience Would Not Divorce Me - Jonathan / You Can’t Threaten Me, Jonathan Tells Northern Elders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nobody Should Rig For Me – Jonathan ! by honeric01(m): 2:33pm On Feb 19, 2011
Who's rigging for you before? he thinks the world evolve around him? those politicians who are ready to rig aren't doing it for you GEJ, they are doing it for themselves because they know with you in ASO rock, it's BUSINESS a usual,

GEJ grow up abeg.
Re: Nobody Should Rig For Me – Jonathan ! by Wadeoye(m): 2:51pm On Feb 19, 2011
@honeric01, Good very short insight from you. GEJ behaves more or less like "Tunfulu" - a new born baby in Yoruba language.
Re: Nobody Should Rig For Me – Jonathan ! by rasputinn(m): 2:55pm On Feb 19, 2011
Some nairalanders are such very funny psycophants,they must disbelieve because the statement is not coming from their principals,the man said nobody should rig for him,here you all are,yannig puah and corrosive opata about him not being sincere with what he said that he doesn't mean it.
Hmmm,if he had said people should rig for him,would you all have come out to say he doesn't mean it
Re: Nobody Should Rig For Me – Jonathan ! by Affalatus: 4:00pm On Feb 19, 2011
Ikoyi Residence for Rent Two Bedroom Apartment Opposite Park-view Estate
Going for N700,000 you can pay for one year
At Mosley Street, Ikoyi
Call Thomas on: 08035883220
Re: Nobody Should Rig For Me – Jonathan ! by Ibomade1: 5:00pm On Feb 19, 2011
Goodluck Jonathan: Nobody Should Rig For Me
Reporter:  Why?
Goodluck Jonathan: Because I intend to do it myself.  cool
Re: Nobody Should Rig For Me – Jonathan ! by Longlife01(m): 4:38am On Feb 20, 2011
Hmmmmm!Despite pdp failed the entered country,its been over 10yrs now pdp 've been ruling this country and as nothing to show for it, apart from rigging election, whats next? keep riggin d thing. just have it in ya mind that the way u suffering the masses for poverty so shall ya family know the poverty too.!!! ppl are dying of hunger those asshole wont the damn thing u suppose to do, i love u 9ja.
Re: Nobody Should Rig For Me – Jonathan ! by Tasma: 12:11pm On Feb 20, 2011
"Nobody should rig for me" but it's ok to rig for others? The statement coming from the top should be that rigging by any parties will not be tolerated at all in the coming elections. That's sounds a lot more responsible.
Re: Nobody Should Rig For Me – Jonathan ! by againstGEJ(m): 12:55pm On Feb 20, 2011
^^^

and he has said that many times and promising there will be credible elctions come 2011. Isint that why they introduced the reforms?
Re: Nobody Should Rig For Me – Jonathan ! by Nobody: 12:57pm On Feb 20, 2011
againstGEJ:

^^^

and he has said that many times and promising there will be credible elctions come 2011. Isint that why they introduced the reforms?

which reform ?
Re: Nobody Should Rig For Me – Jonathan ! by againstGEJ(m): 1:04pm On Feb 20, 2011
where do you live?

Ask the House of Rep/Senate or Uwais
Re: Nobody Should Rig For Me – Jonathan ! by KnowAll(m): 1:58pm On Feb 20, 2011
[size=18pt]Mr Jonathan, let me tell u the truth, and I am sure u sef no the truth, this Presidency thing the wahala too much, and as I see u, u be real omo jeje(easy going individual), those couples in the opposition are real fire-brand, Nigerians need them more than they need u. Nigerians are fed up of bUSINESS as usual .

At times I get the feeling you sef don tired, just like the Americans who delved into the unknown by voting a black President u too can give to Nigeria what they desire by accepting defeating honorably like they did in Ghana and your name would be written in Gold not only in this world but also in the after life. Mr President it would be a double whooper for u if can inform and tell the world that there are still men of honour in this shores.[/size]
Re: Nobody Should Rig For Me – Jonathan ! by tlops(m): 6:36pm On Feb 20, 2011
[size=13pt] ^^^^ WORD. GBAM[/size]
Re: Nobody Should Rig For Me – Jonathan ! by sweet9ja: 11:28pm On Feb 20, 2011
rasputinn:

Some nairalanders are such very funny psycophants,they must disbelieve because the statement is not coming from their principals,the man said nobody should rig for him,here you all are,yannig puah and corrosive opata about him not being sincere with what he said that he doesn't mean it.
Hmmm,if he had said people should rig for him,would you all have come out to say he doesn't mean it
I wonder, but, I have the feeling that these guys know that their prefared candidates/party are not doing well and that GEJ will win big, hence the negetive campaign. I'm not a PDP supporter, but I must admit that it's the only party that has the organisation necessary to fight a national election. ACN/CPC blew the opportunity to give PDP a real fight when they fail to merge. However, these negetive campaigning will further erode their popularity, Nigerians are no fools.
Re: Nobody Should Rig For Me – Jonathan ! by babaowo: 11:36pm On Feb 20, 2011
hmmmmmmmm who will go for us??
Re: Nobody Should Rig For Me – Jonathan ! by GOODYDAVE: 12:56am On Feb 21, 2011
Please nairalanders read between the lines' please nobody should rig for me because I have a team of veterans headed by Anenih for the job' please let my team do so that you don't get caught and embarras me! Listen people we are coming out of PDP'S midnight! It is BB2011
Re: Nobody Should Rig For Me – Jonathan ! by Nobody: 9:28am On Feb 21, 2011
GOODYDAVE:

Please nairalanders read between the lines' please nobody should rig for me because I have a team of veterans headed by Anenih for the job' please let my team do so that you don't get caught and embarras me! Listen people we are coming out of PDP'S midnight! It is BB2011
Right on target
Re: Nobody Should Rig For Me – Jonathan ! by Dreamchaser1(f): 1:21pm On Feb 21, 2011
Any human being who believes GEJ won't win this election without rigging is definitely living in the moon! Case closed
Re: Nobody Should Rig For Me – Jonathan ! by alldone(m): 3:34pm On Feb 21, 2011
GEJ will win without rigging.
PDP have structure and a lot of supporters. i made bold to say those other parties some of them are agrief member of PDP and after the election they will come back to PDP.

why did Atiku come back? they are all there for their pocket.

I know that in 2007 yaradua won may be no with such a grand slide.
those that want change wont vote.

other candidate that may be better does not hav the experience he has.

presidency is not leading a parastatal it is hot.
Re: Nobody Should Rig For Me – Jonathan ! by Afam4eva(m): 3:37pm On Feb 21, 2011
Let's stop fooling ourselves. GEJ will win this election by a landslide whether he rigs or not.
Re: Nobody Should Rig For Me – Jonathan ! by Nobody: 3:55pm On Feb 21, 2011
afam4eva:

Let's stop fooling ourselves. GEJ will win this election by a landslide whether he rigs or not.
Sharaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap dia angry cool
Re: Nobody Should Rig For Me – Jonathan ! by NAJALYN: 4:07pm On Feb 21, 2011
GEJ says nobody should rig for him because he does not need to rig to win. Up GEJ!
Re: Nobody Should Rig For Me – Jonathan ! by NAJALYN: 4:07pm On Feb 21, 2011
GEJ says nobody should rig for him because he does not need to rig to win. Up GEJ!
Re: Nobody Should Rig For Me – Jonathan ! by kodewrita(m): 4:15pm On Feb 21, 2011
Of course You can do your own rigging. he he
Re: Nobody Should Rig For Me – Jonathan ! by 1025: 4:33pm On Feb 21, 2011
GEJ, no matter what u do, do not take nigerians for granted. why making such comment after u personally appointed jega and made available to him huge sums of money that can let any nigerian kill his own parents what more rigging ordinary election which is a culture?
pls stop boring us. all we are waiting is for u and jega to do what u have to do for us to do ours. 2011 is a defining yr in the polity of this country. enough of these pdp wastefulness. we are tired. God in heaven will save u and ur generations only if u stay out of aso rock come 2011.
we are tired of pdp. we are tired of liars and criminals.go let us have buhari and bakare on board.
Re: Nobody Should Rig For Me – Jonathan ! by Godmann(m): 6:04pm On Feb 21, 2011
Has GEJ ever kept a promise?

Lying President with a promise he will never keep
Re: Nobody Should Rig For Me – Jonathan ! by Gbenge77(m): 6:29pm On Feb 21, 2011
i would like to take that with a pinch of salt sir,as your body language suggests otherwise.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Disturbing Pictures On The Electoral Violence- Viewer Beware / Adolf Hitler Made A Mistake: He Should Have Attacked Africa First / Release Kanu Today Or Face War From Tomorrow: Biafra Leaders To 'Zoo' President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.