Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,918 members, 7,817,691 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

Lady Vows To Infect 300 Men With HIV, Friend Leak Chat - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Vows To Infect 300 Men With HIV, Friend Leak Chat (4448 Views)

Leak Chat Msg ( Omo Who Still Dey Trust This Gender) ? / Man Leaks Nude Photos Of His Ex-Girlfriend On Twitter For Infecting Him With HIV / This Lady Vows To Destroy So Many Relationships This Yuletide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Vows To Infect 300 Men With HIV, Friend Leak Chat by Truetalk3139: 2:47pm On Aug 23, 2020
This is for all the pusssy freaks out there, bitter girls everywhere but a word is enough for the wise

1 Like

Re: Lady Vows To Infect 300 Men With HIV, Friend Leak Chat by Nobody: 2:48pm On Aug 23, 2020
move this to sexuality section so that those perverts there will read and be aware

4 Likes

Re: Lady Vows To Infect 300 Men With HIV, Friend Leak Chat by Nobody: 2:52pm On Aug 23, 2020
Well, pray God send people like this far from you cos if you say you are faithful it won't affect me, what if your spouse is promiscuous?

3 Likes

Re: Lady Vows To Infect 300 Men With HIV, Friend Leak Chat by bigiyaro(m): 2:53pm On Aug 23, 2020
No big deal, HIV is not a death sentence.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Vows To Infect 300 Men With HIV, Friend Leak Chat by Kalatium(m): 3:00pm On Aug 23, 2020
An Average lady sees all men as scum and cheats. I wonder why alot of guys then sees ladies as descent. Smh

5 Likes

Re: Lady Vows To Infect 300 Men With HIV, Friend Leak Chat by Edyice: 3:03pm On Aug 23, 2020
bigiyaro:

grin grin as long as you knack that puzzy and knack it well .. grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Vows To Infect 300 Men With HIV, Friend Leak Chat by GboyegaD(m): 3:14pm On Aug 23, 2020
Mumu girl, na so dem dey distribute am? People now know what PREP is and she will be on the losing ends if the guys she meets are on PREP because all that would happen is she increasing her body count.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Vows To Infect 300 Men With HIV, Friend Leak Chat by Tango123: 3:28pm On Aug 23, 2020
Let her continue

One of those she will infect, will infect the girl who will infect the her brother. You get the gist

Or will turn out to marry her cousin

Or have a one night stand with her sister

4 Likes

Re: Lady Vows To Infect 300 Men With HIV, Friend Leak Chat by samwash(m): 3:37pm On Aug 23, 2020
I pity this gal ,you think pple go just catch HIV like that, na your pussy go surfer ham with over 300men to infect.

5 Likes

Re: Lady Vows To Infect 300 Men With HIV, Friend Leak Chat by fuckpro: 4:34pm On Aug 23, 2020
GboyegaD:
Mumu girl, na so dem dey distribute am? People now know what PREP is and she will be on the losing ends if the guys she meets are on PREP because all that would happen is she increasing her body count.
Oga thanks for this its worth Gold

1 Like

Re: Lady Vows To Infect 300 Men With HIV, Friend Leak Chat by nuelyoyo(m): 5:42pm On Aug 23, 2020
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Lady Vows To Infect 300 Men With HIV, Friend Leak Chat by bigpicture001: 6:35pm On Aug 23, 2020
Zzor:
move this to sexuality section so that those perverts there will read and be aware

Babe na u true true dey ur pix..?

Ur curve na die!

1 Like

Re: Lady Vows To Infect 300 Men With HIV, Friend Leak Chat by Iceyjayzz(m): 6:51pm On Aug 23, 2020
Zzor:
Are you not a pervert too? look at the way you are dressed, very unholy!
Re: Lady Vows To Infect 300 Men With HIV, Friend Leak Chat by Iceyjayzz(m): 6:51pm On Aug 23, 2020
bigpicture001:

Babe na u true true dey ur pix..?

Ur curve na die!
I've learnt not to trust any female profile I see on this forum

1 Like

Re: Lady Vows To Infect 300 Men With HIV, Friend Leak Chat by Iceyjayzz(m): 6:52pm On Aug 23, 2020
bigiyaro:
When he catch you, then you go know.
Re: Lady Vows To Infect 300 Men With HIV, Friend Leak Chat by Austeeenxx: 6:59pm On Aug 23, 2020
bigiyaro:

Of course it's not, but it is better not to have it.

1 Like

Re: Lady Vows To Infect 300 Men With HIV, Friend Leak Chat by 2rez: 7:42pm On Aug 23, 2020
People when she don infect before making such vow, eyah don be them case. Chai ! shocked
Re: Lady Vows To Infect 300 Men With HIV, Friend Leak Chat by Babara1994(m): 7:55pm On Aug 23, 2020
She is just wasting her life. By the time she gets gonorrhea and staph, her head go correct.

1 Like

Re: Lady Vows To Infect 300 Men With HIV, Friend Leak Chat by austine4real(m): 8:00pm On Aug 23, 2020
Inhumane people on the prowl
Re: Lady Vows To Infect 300 Men With HIV, Friend Leak Chat by Nobody: 8:39pm On Aug 23, 2020
in the process to Infect others, she will now catch hepatitis. Or she thinks is only HIV that is deadly. Very stupid choice grin
Re: Lady Vows To Infect 300 Men With HIV, Friend Leak Chat by bigiyaro(m): 8:55pm On Aug 23, 2020
Iceyjayzz:
When he catch you, then you go know.
shut it dia! am not saying someone should be careless, but when last did you see anyone dying from AIDS?

1 Like

Re: Lady Vows To Infect 300 Men With HIV, Friend Leak Chat by Vyzz: 9:01pm On Aug 23, 2020
Zzor:

We will still nack it and nothing will happen... We will bleep her at night when the HIV is asleep grin.

But seriously... ThankGod I am a virgin.

This stupid WHO should find the cure of this HIV/AIDs and Cancer...

So we can nack without fear
Re: Lady Vows To Infect 300 Men With HIV, Friend Leak Chat by Nobody: 9:31pm On Aug 23, 2020
Men that go for anything in skirt should worry about this and not people like me. I've built myself to the level that for a woman to be around me, she must be a real lady in every sense of it and not just anything with boobs and bootie. undecided

1 Like

Re: Lady Vows To Infect 300 Men With HIV, Friend Leak Chat by davillian(m): 10:35pm On Aug 23, 2020
Better finish them in Accra.

1 Like

Re: Lady Vows To Infect 300 Men With HIV, Friend Leak Chat by Nobody: 12:16am On Aug 24, 2020
Zzor:
You are CORRECT
Re: Lady Vows To Infect 300 Men With HIV, Friend Leak Chat by Iceyjayzz(m): 5:02am On Aug 24, 2020
bigiyaro:
shut it dia! am not saying someone should be careless, but when last did you see anyone dying from AIDS?
Nah Una sabi, AIDS done kill plenty people maybe nah you go be next
Re: Lady Vows To Infect 300 Men With HIV, Friend Leak Chat by bigiyaro(m): 7:15am On Aug 24, 2020
Iceyjayzz:
Nah Una sabi, AIDS done kill plenty people maybe nah you go be next
na your mother go be next actually.
Re: Lady Vows To Infect 300 Men With HIV, Friend Leak Chat by Iceyjayzz(m): 7:20am On Aug 24, 2020
bigiyaro:
na your mother go be next actually.
He-diot! your lineages go contact AIDS die.
Re: Lady Vows To Infect 300 Men With HIV, Friend Leak Chat by fr3do(m): 7:41am On Aug 24, 2020

1 Like

Re: Lady Vows To Infect 300 Men With HIV, Friend Leak Chat by Samfloxin(m): 11:18am On Aug 24, 2020
Zzor:
But you and that girl resemble ooo, abi no be you
Re: Lady Vows To Infect 300 Men With HIV, Friend Leak Chat by Samfloxin(m): 11:21am On Aug 24, 2020
Iceyjayzz:
I've learnt not to trust any female profile I see on this forum
90% of profile pics in nairaland don't really reflect the true self of the bearers.
Re: Lady Vows To Infect 300 Men With HIV, Friend Leak Chat by Trendy247: 1:32pm On Aug 24, 2020
Let's assume the 300 men are not already infected. She might only end up infecting about 5% of them.. Las Las na her poonani go suffer am

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fucking The Girls You Want Vs The Ones That Want You / See What Happened To My Friend That Was Carrying Different Women / Don't Know Why Guys Do This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.