Stats: 3,162,728 members, 7,851,494 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:43 PM

South South And Biafra - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South South And Biafra (5916 Views)

Ambazonia And Biafra: Same Goal, Different Method / What The FG Knows About IPOB And Biafra / Israel And Biafra Alliance: The Tsunami That Is Hitting A Rickety Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South South And Biafra by Nobody: 6:31pm On Aug 24, 2020
Igbochief001:

the truth is many southern Nigeria group are cowards ....they all want what Biafra is pushing for themselves too but are pretending that they don't care

give ipob referendum and watch almost all zones call for same

me personally I don't want south south in Biafra ...I don't want people that would cry marginalization when there is none like they did in the old eastern region , I don't want people that won't like merit based government , don't want anything like zoning cause we would be one ethnic group
Who told u there was no marginalization in the old Eastern region? Y did ojukwu not make a Midwestern region man the governor of d region when it was captured during d civil war

Re: South South And Biafra by Nobody: 6:33pm On Aug 24, 2020
Ghengiskhan:

I didn't know that there's an ongoing agitation for Niger Delta Republic . That's good to know. Can you please give more info
we are fighting for Resource control not separation

Re: South South And Biafra by Pentagon007: 6:36pm On Aug 24, 2020
Why do you people keep engaging these Yoruba boys on discussions concerning Biafra? They can never be reasonable no matter how many times you try to explain it to them.

Re: South South And Biafra by Nobody: 6:38pm On Aug 24, 2020
Admissionclass:
Biafra is simply igboland

From Enugu in the North to Aba in the South, from arochukwu far East down to igbanke down West .

Note: this will exclude Ikwerrres

We don't need anybody to survive even with our 5 states.

oga what is Asaba and Agbor doing in that map

Re: South South And Biafra by ggood: 6:39pm On Aug 24, 2020
Ipob, Igbo will never get Biafra , every body hate Igbos, all tribe in Nigeria hat*e Igbos, Niger Delta ha*te them as well because of their cunny way and greediness.

In my village we hat*e them we don't sell land for them , iPod came to village many years ago and they nearly collect our Village they even install thier king in my village can you imagine, because of the mistake we made for selling our land for them , we chase them out of my village in 1996 the year we will never forget .

whenever Igbo Marry a girl in my state 70 of those girls go for money ritual and Igbo will eventually go and marry in their village after the girl is dead. we Niger Delta hat*e Igbos fu*ck iPod u will never get Biafra.

you Igbos are claiming Niger Delta and your forcing yourself on Niger Delta go and concentrate on your 5 state and leave other ethnic groups alone.

Igbo has only 5 states go and concentrate on your landlock states.
this is not ha*te speech but the fact

say no to Biafra
say no to Ipob pigs
say no to Brafraud
say yes to Nigeria

Re: South South And Biafra by ggood: 6:45pm On Aug 24, 2020
Igbochief001:

the truth is many southern Nigeria group are cowards ....they all want what Biafra is pushing for themselves too but are pretending that they don't care

give ipob referendum and watch almost all zones call for same

me personally I don't want south south in Biafra ...I don't want people that would cry marginalization when there is none like they did in the old eastern region , I don't want people that won't like merit based government , don't want anything like zoning cause we would be one ethnic group

your Ipob land is landlock no access to Atlantic ocean how will Biafra survive.

Re: South South And Biafra by ggood: 6:47pm On Aug 24, 2020
sageb:
you should know that SS and SE is 2 different zones and cannot be merged together. What we are agitating for is NIGER DELTA REPUBLIC and we have no association with South East. What South East is fighting for is BIAFRA and they have no association with us. We have divergent interest so don't lump us into South east interest.
thank you brother

Re: South South And Biafra by Admissionclass: 6:50pm On Aug 24, 2020
francisgodstime:

Chilling with their blood brothers... wink
Re: South South And Biafra by ggood: 6:54pm On Aug 24, 2020
Igbochief001:

1) land locked ? ...we have rivers running go the Atlantic ocean ...no nation can stop us from using them ...there are several example in the world ...from South America to Europe ...it's our right ......Igbo land is perfect ...abia has point closer to the ocean than warri and port Harcourt ports

2) both are chased by different groups ....Igbo presidency for Igbo's who believe Nigeria can still work that they just have to show igbos are accepted and treated like equal ...this set believes Nigeria can work and referendum by people who have given up on the Nigeria issue ...this class believe 1) igbos are not liked in Nigeria and would never be liked
2) igbos can't reach full potential in Nigeria that Nigeria is holding us back 3) that the fulanis want to take over Nigeria and the only way to be safe is independence 4) they believe igbos are intentionally targeted n brought down for progressing

after 2023 one of this two groups would grow greatly ....it's Nigeria's choice to decide which
we will secure our waterways iPob can't pass , Biafra only have River

Re: South South And Biafra by ggood: 7:11pm On Aug 24, 2020
Legendguy:

And through which channel the river flows into Atlantic ocean?
Nigeria Delta can decide not to allow ur ship to pass thru it's channel so therefore u r region is landlocked for life
. correct

Re: South South And Biafra by Admissionclass: 7:21pm On Aug 24, 2020
ggood:
Ipob, Igbo will never get Biafra , every body hate Igbos, all tribe in Nigeria hat*e Igbos, Niger Delta ha*te them as well because of their cunny way and greediness.

In my village we hat*e them we don't sell land for them , iPod came to village many years ago and they nearly collect our Village they even install thier king in my village can you imagine, because of the mistake we made for selling our land for them , we chase them out of my village in 1996 the year we will never forget .

whenever Igbo Marry a girl in my state 70 of those girls go for money ritual and Igbo will eventually go and marry in their village after the girl is dead. we Niger Delta hat*e Igbos fu*ck iPod u will never get Biafra.

you Igbos are claiming Niger Delta and your forcing yourself on Niger Delta go and concentrate on your 5 state and leave other ethnic groups alone.

say no to Biafra
say no to Ipob pigs
say no to Brafraud
say yes to Nigeria
na so e pain you reachgrin grin

Re: South South And Biafra by Nobody: 8:06pm On Aug 24, 2020
ggood:
we will secure our waterways iPob can't pass , Biafra only have River
so what would u gain blocking another man's progress ? .....
Re: South South And Biafra by Nobody: 8:07pm On Aug 24, 2020
ggood:

your Ipob land is landlock no access to Atlantic ocean how will Biafra survive.

are there not landlocked countries doing well ...with all the access watin Togo , Benin , Gambia ,and the rest done achieve ...rwanda and bostwana all land locked better pass them for Africa here ooh
Re: South South And Biafra by Nobody: 8:09pm On Aug 24, 2020
francisgodstime:
Who told u there was no marginalization in the old Eastern region? Y did ojukwu not make a Midwestern region man the governor of d region when it was captured during d civil war
the person that was governor was he not from mid west ? ...u done start

marginalization ? Bros we don being independent documents that proves there was never marginalization it's been here on nairaland over n over again but u chose what to believe

if u know u are not competitive don't do things with igbos simple
Re: South South And Biafra by Tranquill: 9:04pm On Aug 24, 2020
DMerciful:
Niger Deltans are not one people, infact if Nigeria breaks up, Niger Delta or South South will be the most fragmented. Do you think the Ikwerre will be in same country with the ijaws and Urhobos?

You people can't survive without mentioning Ikwerre even when you always call them 'inconsequential'. Why wouldn't Ikwerre share the same country with Ijaw and Urhobos? Continue with your hatred against Ikwerre people and stop looking for how to instigate others too because it will not work. Go and do your Biafra with your five Igbo states and let others sort themselves out.

Re: South South And Biafra by Tranquill: 9:11pm On Aug 24, 2020
Admissionclass:
Biafra is simply igboland

From Enugu in the North to Aba in the South, from arochukwu far East down to igbanke down West .

Note: this will exclude Ikwerrres

We don't need anybody to survive even with our 5 states.

You just sit inside one okpa shop in ogbete market and decide who is Igbo and who is not
Go to Igbanke, Agbor or even Umunede and tell them that they are Igbos then see what will happen to you.

Re: South South And Biafra by Admissionclass: 9:18pm On Aug 24, 2020
Tranquill:

You just sit inside one okpa shop in ogbete market and decide who is Igbo and who is not
Go to Igbanke, Agbor or even Umunede and tell them that they are Igbos then see what will happen to you.

I have them here as friends my girlfriend ifeanyi is from ibuzor she never denies Igbo you go focus on your tribal mark brothers in the Southwest ..

Re: South South And Biafra by Tranquill: 9:51pm On Aug 24, 2020
Admissionclass:

I have them here as friends my girlfriend ifeanyi is from ibuzor she never denies Igbo you go focus on your tribal mark brothers in the Southwest ..

"My girlfriend Ifeanyi...." no be bed talk ona dey talk? What makes her opinion superior to that of Sunday Oliseh who has publicly stated that he is not Igbo? You guys should just accept the reality of doing your Biafra with your five Igbo states and stop forcing yourself on others.

Re: South South And Biafra by Admissionclass: 9:54pm On Aug 24, 2020
Tranquill:

"My girlfriend Ifeanyi...." no be bed talk ona dey talk? What makes her opinion superior to that of Sunday Oliseh who has publicly stated that he is not Igbo? You guys should just accept the reality of doing your Biafra with your five Igbo states and stop forcing yourself on others.

Ok make that time come..
Re: South South And Biafra by NaMe4: 10:27pm On Aug 24, 2020
francisgodstime:

I wanted to reply the guy, but no need.

He forgot Obi, Oju etc areas of Benue and Kogi State sef. Don't know whether they want to forfeit those ones there.

An agitation in which the boundaries of the territory are not even known.
Re: South South And Biafra by allcomage: 1:53am On Aug 25, 2020
Ghengiskhan:

You are the one displaying ignorance here, if I said Biafra will be landlocked did I say you don't have river or can't have port ?
Allow me to school you, those rivers pass through another country that country controls the access to the big water if that country refuse you use of it you can't go anywhere.
The only way flight can enter Biafra will be through the big country again the big can stop Biafra from using it airspace which is completely legal. Is mainly because of these 2 reason I'm worried about Biafra . I am pro redrawing of borders because the colonial power put different people together for their selfish interest.
I'm not against Ipob or Biafra I want them to succeed
What is it with this landlocked ? I am right now in Rwanda and they don't have see ports and oil but they are 100 times better than Nigeria that has 6 ports and oil.Bostwana and many others are landlocked but they are better than Nigeria by far,so how can you rationalize the situations.

Re: South South And Biafra by allcomage: 2:11am On Aug 25, 2020
Christistruth00:

Can the SE 5 States truly sustain its about 30 Million Population? People don't take IPOB seriously because of this and IPOB have not convincely explained how .

Agricultural technology in the SE is not yet that advanced.

When IPOB include other People's territory in their Map it makes it more obvious that even IPOB don't really believe the 5 SE States have the Agricultural technology or space necessary to sustain their Population and so there exists a hidden Land grabbing or hijacking agenda like happened in 1967.

Ebonyi State might just be able to sustain it's Population with its available Land and Agricultural resourcefulness but it is very unlikely that the other 4 Southeast States can.
So with this your fine grammar, you don't know what's is called comparative advantage. No country in the world no matter how advanced produces all they consume.What is Lagos, the smallest state in land mass with the highest population of 20m sustaining itself? What food are rivers and bayelsa states produce. America is the richest country in the world but they import banana, cashew nuts, almonds, avocado, apples, green tea, fish,cotton,mangoes etc.Nigeria education is useless to say the least .

Re: South South And Biafra by allcomage: 2:17am On Aug 25, 2020
dukeprince50:
I'm in Rivers state, the agitation is not as it is in SE region, in fact Biafra is not called frequently here, last time I heard Biafra was February
I have been in the East shuttling between imo state and anambra state in past three months and I have not seen people in the streets agitating for Biafra.
Re: South South And Biafra by allcomage: 2:28am On Aug 25, 2020
ggood:

say no to Biafra
say no to Ipob pigs
say no to Brafraud
say yes to Nigeria
Igbo is the biggest tribe in Niger delta or ss. God has planted Igbo there.9 local governments in delta state are Igbo and 75% of rivers state is Igbo.Igbo don't grab land,if you owe land and put it up for sale and Igbo man wants, he pays and take possession. Igbo don't forcefully occupy people's land like the fulani.

Re: South South And Biafra by Area4Area: 6:17am On Aug 25, 2020
Igbochief001:

so what would u gain blocking another man's progress ? .....
He's only trying to tell you that the emergence, sustainance and survival of Biafra greatly depends on the magnanimity of Nigeria

Re: South South And Biafra by Area4Area: 6:26am On Aug 25, 2020
allcomage:

What is it with this landlocked ? I am right now in Rwanda and they don't have see ports and oil but they are 100 times better than Nigeria that has 6 ports and oil.Bostwana and many others are landlocked but they are better than Nigeria by far,so how can you rationalize the situations.
Your Biafra must have an agreement with Nigeria before her air and waterways can be used by Biafra, do you think Botswana and Rwanda just woke up and started using those of their neighbours, no agreement and nothing at all?

Re: South South And Biafra by Dedetwo(m): 6:29am On Aug 25, 2020
Ghengiskhan:

I want to understand you, are you saying people in southeast states are not agitating for Biafra?

I'm open to learning

I have said most Nigerians have skewed sense of stream of thought. How can a shithole called Nigeria progress when majority of its inhabitants are airheads? You wrote there is agitation of Biafra on every street in south east. Yet you could simply not name a single street where the agitation is on-going in south east.
Re: South South And Biafra by Dedetwo(m): 6:33am On Aug 25, 2020
RobbStark:

We in the South South
don't want to join your silly Biafra.
Agitate alone n don't involve us.

There is no need for the silly idiocy in the bold. Biafra shall not be home to every tree monkey in the shithole called Nigeria. It is going to be Biafra not Nigeria.

Re: South South And Biafra by RobbStark(m): 7:12am On Aug 25, 2020
Dedetwo:

There is no need for the silly idiocy in the bold. Biafra shall not be home to every tree monkey in the shithole called Nigeria. It is going to be Biafra not Nigeria.

What ever word you want to use continue.
When you are done, come and have it without talking to the South South people.

You that is making a sane statennt, why do you Igbos always involve the SS in your biafra talk.
Nnamdi Cownu your Messiah has ran away.

The rest of you here are simply chest beaters and Noise makers like your messiah
Re: South South And Biafra by Uchek(m): 7:46am On Aug 25, 2020
Please enumerate the divergent interest.

sageb:
you should know that SS and SE is 2 different zones and cannot be merged together. What we are agitating for is NIGER DELTA REPUBLIC and we have no association with South East. What South East is fighting for is BIAFRA and they have no association with us. We have divergent interest so don't lump us into South east interest.
Re: South South And Biafra by Firespitter: 8:59am On Aug 25, 2020
Pentagon007:
Why do you people keep engaging these Yoruba boys on discussions concerning Biafra? They can never be reasonable no matter how many times you try to explain it to them.

Even from the way they type, you can easily know where they are coming from. I don't know why people can't know use their sense for once. Every Yoruba fears the actualization of Biafra more than they fear their god.

Re: South South And Biafra by Firespitter: 9:02am On Aug 25, 2020
RobbStark:

What ever word you want to use continue.
When you are done, come and have it without talking to the South South people.

You that is making a sane statennt, why do you Igbos always involve the SS in your biafra talk.
Nnamdi Cownu your Messiah has ran away.

The rest of you here are simply cheat beaters and Boise makers like your messiah

This soured ewedu gobblin Ritualist, why can't you face your skull mining business? Must your foolish tribe die on top Igbo matter?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

NNPC Releases 2020 Audited Financial Statements / Air Force Denies Reported Bombardment Of Yobe Community / Senator Daduut Congratulates Tinubu For Victory In APC Presidential Primary

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70