Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,683 members, 7,851,346 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:33 PM

South South And Biafra - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South South And Biafra (5911 Views)

Ambazonia And Biafra: Same Goal, Different Method / What The FG Knows About IPOB And Biafra / Israel And Biafra Alliance: The Tsunami That Is Hitting A Rickety Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South South And Biafra by tutudesz: 6:08pm On Aug 25, 2020
Parisian:
It is mostly igbos who even do the insulting...

Once anyone mentions that they're from the SS and has a dissenting opinion on Biafra, igbos will rain all manner of insults on the person.

Well we're watching....and remember, Niger Deltans don't believe in protests, we just take action.
Bros action time never reach O! I don't think we will get to that stage again, instead we will use words to pass our message.
Re: South South And Biafra by allcomage: 6:53pm On Aug 25, 2020
tutudesz:

An average SS man is peaceful and we hardly fight among ourselves. But those fighting for Biafra should respect our own opinion and choice on Biafra, the constant insults is too much. Igbo are doing business in Delta State and Ijaws communities peacefully, But Igbo youths in South East states keep insulting and calling Ijaws traitors.
They may not be Igbo because this is a faceless forum.You said some people are impersonating ss here likewise some other tribes are impersonating Igbo to cause problems.
Re: South South And Biafra by IDENNAA(m): 6:53pm On Aug 25, 2020
francisgodstime:
Mr Man Asaba is not Igbo u people should leave us alone

Go play with toys, child.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South South And Biafra by tutudesz: 7:03pm On Aug 25, 2020
allcomage:

They may not be Igbo because this is a faceless forum.You said some people are impersonating ss here likewise some other tribes are impersonating Igbo to cause problems.
In my previous comment I stated that, people claiming to be South west will insult South East, while people claiming to be South East will insult South West, etc on all social media platforms. Social media is not helping this issue at all, the constant name calling is too much.
The trust between Southerners is dead thank to IPOB constant insults on South South and South West people and leaders
Re: South South And Biafra by allcomage: 7:10pm On Aug 25, 2020
Parisian:
Listen I am one of those who have said it before and I am from the SS.

Do you know how igbos insult us on this forum? Calling us drunkards and all manner of unprintable names, so why would they need to use the waterways of drunkards to get their goods in and out?

I don't even bother arguing with them anymore, I just sit down and observe and I know I'm not the only one observing. Those in strategic positions are observing too and at the right time, they will be paid back in their own coin.

Even if they're allowed to use the ports, they should be slammed with huge taxes.

That way, they'll learn to briddle their tongues.

You are not rational, if ss will not make money via maritime business, lagos would be glad to to host Biafra businesses and even slash their duties.
Re: South South And Biafra by Nobody: 7:12pm On Aug 25, 2020
All right arrive.

let's try and make tthe thread reach 17 pages
Re: South South And Biafra by Nobody: 7:17pm On Aug 25, 2020
francisgodstime:
Mr Man Asaba is not Igbo u people should leave us alone

Shut it.

You are not from Asaba or anyway near it.

You are probably from Ika axis- benin people.
Re: South South And Biafra by Parisian: 7:48pm On Aug 25, 2020
Receive sense and either respond to my post directly or not respond at all.

When igbos insult SS people, do they ask us what tribe we are before insulting us?

When they call us drunkards, lazy, useless etc do they request to know our tribes first?

Do you ask of our tribes before calling us afonja when voicing our opinions?

@ bolded, last time I checked we all came together and rejected your Biafra. Choke on that!!!

@ your last paragraph, that's none of your business. Wether we choose fragment into a million pieces or remain in Nigeria is not your damn business. Focus on your region and your Biafra.

proeast:

Last time I checked, South South has many ethnicities and they all have different interests. So do you mind speaking for your own group?

The creation of SS is just for political convenience in Nigeria. Once Nigeria breaks up, South South will break up too and each of the ethnic groups there will decide where to belong.
The interest of the Ijaws is not the same with the Itshekiri or Ibibio and the rest. The earlier you know that, the more reasonable you will sound.

1 Like

Re: South South And Biafra by Parisian: 7:50pm On Aug 25, 2020
Trash.... Go and get knowledge and come back and reply, I don't converse with fools.

[s]
Igbochief001:

some times u just talk when u don't know shit ...why do u give niger and Togo light

two go and read about Paraguay then come back
[/s]
Re: South South And Biafra by Nobody: 7:54pm On Aug 25, 2020
Parisian:

When igbos insult SS people, do they ask us what tribe we are before insulting us?

When they call us drunkards, lazy, useless etc do they request to know our tribes first?

@ bolded, last time I checked we all came together and rejected your Biafra. Choke on that!!!

@ your last paragraph, that's none of your business. Wether we choose fragment into a million pieces or remain in Nigeria is not your damn business. Focus on your region and your Biafra.

Are they not drunkards? are they not lazy?

Is Jonathan not a drunkard?
Re: South South And Biafra by proeast(m): 8:58pm On Aug 25, 2020
Parisian:

Haha, when we insult the South South (same way some of you insult us) we are often specific. For instance, those we call lazy are mainly some of you like the Ikwe.rre, the drunkards are the riverine parts of Bayelsa and Rivers State. Now this is not an insult but the reality on ground cry The Ibibios are not known to be lazy and neither are Asa or Anioma known to be drunkards.

At what point did you come together to reject Biafra? You and who rejected Biafra?

Asa area of Rivers State is rich in oil and gas than many other areas of Niger Delta and they are proud of their heritage as Igbos. They have never played politics with their heritage and even today, you can't go to Oyigbo and tell them they're not part of Biafra and come back alive, this is no joke!

We can't focus on SE when as much as 30-40% of SS is made up of Igbos.

Are you not a hypocrite by attaching yourself forcefully on the Asa man who has nothing in common with you yet telling me as an Igbo man not to relate with my brothers in the SS?

Did the Igbos in Delta or Rivers tell you that they're going with you in your imaginery republic?

Funny people, you're telling me to see my brothers in Rivers and Delta states as strangers just because some abo.ki created a stupid boundary to divide Igbo villages some years ago nd called it SS?

So you believe that Igbos in Delta and Rivers State will see you that speaks a different language, has a different culture and tradition as a brother while their real blood brothers now becomes their enemy?

Amadioha kugbuo gi there grin grin

2 Likes

Re: South South And Biafra by proeast(m): 9:24pm On Aug 25, 2020
Area4Area:
Everything you've said is only based on speculations, you've not galvanized the whole of the SE and you're already predicting for the SS.

Yes, I agree with you that it's speculation, but a very realistic one.
The truth is that, not every Igbo man wants Biafra, but the reality is that majority wants it.

Whichever side Asaba goes, the rest of Anioma will join it. Now, the side Asaba will go with is already obvious, they will go with their Igbo brothers once Nigeria breaks up. Osadebe who was the most influential Anioma man believed that they will always go with Igbos. The current Asagba of Asaba, Chike Edozien, believes that across the Niger is where their interest lies. Same with Ngozi Okonjo Iweala. Again, Asaba has merged with Onitsha. Nollywood has made it the centre of our film industry which has fostered our integration. Many people now live in Asaba and do business in Onitsha yet despite all these facts, you still decieve yourself that Anioma people will chose Benin over their Igbo brothers shocked shocked

You also believe that those villages that were criminally divided into two like Egbema, Asa etc. and pushed into SS will decide to go with them where confusion and fight will be a daily occurrence due to differences in language, culture and tradition instead of simply rejoining their blood brothers? So blood is no longer thicker than water??

Honestly, I can only laugh at you all as you continue to decieve yourselves. You can call it speculation but the odds are 98:2 against you grin

2 Likes

Re: South South And Biafra by proeast(m): 9:30pm On Aug 25, 2020
LLobiorah:

When we talk of Akwa-Cross, I doubt if the northern part of cross river will join them. Their languages and culture differ so much to the Akwa-Cross people.

Aside the differences in language and culture, there is equal suspicion between them. Southern Cross River often aligns with Akwa Ibom but Ogoja axis do not relate well with Akwa Ibom. However, they will have two options i.e. to join Akwa-Cross or Biafra because they can't possibly stand on their own.

1 Like

Re: South South And Biafra by Tranquill: 10:16pm On Aug 25, 2020
proeast:

Haha, when we insult the South South (same way some of you insult us) we are often specific. For instance, those we call lazy are mainly some of you like the Ikwe.rre, the drunkards are the riverine parts of Bayelsa and Rivers State. Now this is not an insult but the reality on ground cry The Ibibios are not known to be lazy and neither are Asa or Anioma known to be drunkards.

At what point did you come together to reject Biafra? You and who rejected Biafra?

Asa area of Rivers State is rich in oil and gas than many other areas of Niger Delta and they are proud of their heritage as Igbos. They have never played politics with their heritage and even today, you can't go to Oyigbo and tell them they're not part of Biafra and come back alive, this is no joke!

We can't focus on SE when as much as 30-40% of SS is made up of Igbos.

Are you not a hypocrite by attaching yourself forcefully on the Asa man who has nothing in common with you yet telling me as an Igbo man not to relate with my brothers in the SS?

Did the Igbos in Delta or Rivers tell you that they're going with you in your imaginery republic?

Funny people, you're telling me to see my brothers in Rivers and Delta states as strangers just because some abo.ki created a stupid boundary to divide Igbo villages some years ago nd called it SS?

So you believe that Igbos in Delta and Rivers State will see you that speaks a different language, has a different culture and tradition as a brother while their real blood brothers now becomes their enemy?

Amadioha kugbuo gi there grin grin

As usual, anyone that refuses to align with your drug peddling, criminal minded, dubious and desperate money ritual entity that you call biafra, you want to put a label on them.

The last I checked, Aguiyi Ironsi who was always drunk even publicly as a head of state was not from riverine part of Rivers or Bayelsa but a prominent Igbo son that was easily taken out because of his alcohol induced sloppiness. All those Igbo touts in Aba, Umuahia, Enugu and even Owerri who can't think of anything meaningful to better their lives but looking for who will dash them 20 naira every day are not lazy.

I understand you guys plight but keep killing yourselves with bitterness. Your biafra is your five Igbo states and the earlier you come to terms with this fact, the better for you.
Re: South South And Biafra by Donarozzi: 5:18am On Aug 26, 2020
proeast:

Whichever side Asaba goes, the rest of Anioma will join it.
Again, Asaba has merged with Onitsha.

https://thepointernewsonline.com/?p=43007
Re: South South And Biafra by dokyOloye: 5:32am On Aug 26, 2020
Ghengiskhan:

This is the problem most Nigerian have and people like you should be deported from Biafra when they achieve it if not your like will turn it to another shithole country like South Sudan.
I wish Ipob and every organisation trying to redraw their border good luck even if it is a country of 200,000 people let it be people that have things in common and want to stay together

You said you are open to learning but you are displaying your oily soup behavior even b4 2 pages.
Tufiakwa
Re: South South And Biafra by dokyOloye: 5:36am On Aug 26, 2020
DMerciful:
You are making a very wrong assumption that if Biafra leaves, the rest of Nigeria will be intact. But a critical assessment will tell you that will not be the case. Atleast 5-6 countries will emerge like Yugoslavia
Yerobber ppl are more than willing to leave the zoo but as usual, they're taking the cowardly route,waiting for Igbos to pay the price before they come with their sophisticated noise.

2 Likes

Re: South South And Biafra by dokyOloye: 5:40am On Aug 26, 2020
Pentagon007:
Why do you people keep engaging these Yoruba boys on discussions concerning Biafra? They can never be reasonable no matter how many times you try to explain it to them.
Exactly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South South And Biafra by dokyOloye: 5:44am On Aug 26, 2020
Tranquill:

"My girlfriend Ifeanyi...." no be bed talk ona dey talk? What makes her opinion superior to that of Sunday Oliseh who has publicly stated that he is not Igbo? You guys should just accept the reality of doing your Biafra with your five Igbo states and stop forcing yourself on others.
Why is this force paining you,since you are not from any of those areas?
Re: South South And Biafra by dokyOloye: 5:54am On Aug 26, 2020
Blackking98:

My brother I agree with you, this current system we're using has failed us, we need to change our system of governance and be more sincere yo ourselves, if you've read the book called "Animal farm" by George owell you'll think the man had Nigeria in mind when he was writing it. We need a positive change and restructuring of things and a complete overhaul of the current political class we have now, if that can't be achieved then I think we should go our separate ways as different independent countries.
As for Biafra and Niger Delta issue, the average ND man sees the Igbo man as the closest to him out of the big three ethnic groups even tho no one is perfect, if we decide to leave nigeria it will be to stay our own without joining any of the bigger 3 ethnic groups not out of hate or fear but it's just our decision and we wish it is respected, politically both of us vote and reason the same way, we have many similarities, there's no bad blood.
This is what the oily soup ppl don't know.
Igbos and the tribes in the Niger delta have lived together since prehistoric times with no history of wars,have intermarried,done business together without rancor etc but som1 from Oshogbo will want me to believe otherwise.

2 Likes

Re: South South And Biafra by dokyOloye: 5:57am On Aug 26, 2020
orisa37:
Your Elders have spoken. OHANEZE doesn't want BIAFRA. Only KANU and the Remnants of Late OJUKWU's CULT are still mischievously agitating for BIAFRA. NIGERIA has achieved a RESOUNDING SUCCESS OF 36 CONSTITUTIONAL STATES STATUS AND THERE IS NO GOING BACK ON THAT. LET THE 36 CONSTITUTIONAL STATES RECOGNIZE THEIR GOD GIVEN HUMAN RIGHTS AND ASSUME APREC-AUTONOMOUS POLICING RESOURCING AND ELECTIONEERING CONTROL AND THE DEVIL OF MIYETTI ALLAH FULANI HERDSMEN AND APC WILL BE ASHAMED AND DRIVEN UNDERGROUND.
bros,in Igbo land, as much as age is recognized and respected, there is nothing like that Thiefnuubu type of elder.
Everyone's opinion and votes counts cos we don't have kings,what we have is igwe which is like a Senate president.
Re: South South And Biafra by dokyOloye: 6:12am On Aug 26, 2020
Christistruth00:

All you mentioned is it located in Space or on physical Land ? Was the wheat for the Bread Factory produced in Biafra? What of the Animal feed was it produced in Biafra ?

The main reason for the mass Starvation during the War was because Biafra didn't produce enough food for itself.

As we speak more than 90% of the SE food supplies are still from outside.

Ebonyi State is trying but it can't feed the SE.

One of the reasons Europeans migrated to America was because of Land despite their technology that was already producing internationally traveling Ships.

It was also the reason China suffered so much from famines.
Pls take it easy with the lies.
The only food produced in the north som1 from my village occasionally buys is meat and that is for those with taste for cow meat.
And I say occassionally because we still have the local cows,goats ,bush meat etc.
Tomatoes is out of it cos every family cultivates its own with even a little for sale.Only those living in townships need tomatoes from the north and production will definitely be stepped up once Biafra comes.
The most staple food in the east is yam,cassava and rice which are all produced locally too.
The vegetables and condiments for soup like Ogbono,achi ,okro are also produced locally with the exception of maybe egusi.
Stop being myopic my good man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South South And Biafra by dokyOloye: 6:16am On Aug 26, 2020
proeast:

Lies!!
Biafra has enough arable lands to be food sufficient. What will happen is optimization.
Secondly, how many countries produce all their food needs without buying some from others?

Igboland still has vast lands that can be used for arable farming in all our states. In Ngwaland, Okpala, Ohaji, parts of Anambra, Nsukka etc. there lots of lands that are currently not being utilized fully.

Nigeria will even be at the mercy of Biafra, because if we refuse to buy your tomatoes, onions, and cow (things we can get elsewhere) your people will suffer terribly. Your excess perishables will go to waste. Your cattle will become worthless and your economy which relies heavily on agriculture will tank.

Nigeria is one funny place where people believe lies even when d truth stares them in the face.
Even Anambra with the smallest land mass has a lot of virgin land lying fallow which will be optimized if push comes to shove.
Re: South South And Biafra by Dedetwo(m): 6:19am On Aug 26, 2020
ggood:

your Ipob land is landlock no access to Atlantic ocean how will Biafra survive.

Dunce!!!!

1 Like

Re: South South And Biafra by dokyOloye: 6:22am On Aug 26, 2020
Christistruth00:

Then why are over 90% of your food supplies still coming from outside afterall the War ended more than 50 years ago? Why are you even importing more food now than you did back then?

The prime Agricultural Lands of the Eastern Minorities was the only thing that could have saved Biafra.

once they were not on board it was finished.

The only thing was it took Ojukwu almost 3 year's to see and acknowledge it

Lolz.
So yam,garri,akpu,rice come from outside Igboland ?
Or achi,ogbono,ugu,oha?
Your hatred for Igbos is diminishing your God-given IQ

1 Like

Re: South South And Biafra by Dedetwo(m): 6:24am On Aug 26, 2020
RobbStark:

That's the problem with you flats.
Anyone who calls you flat automatically is from the West.

Go and research my handle, born here in Ph, from Rivers State and above all proudly Ijaw.

Learn to leave the SS people out of your biafra agitation.
Like I said, if we don't discuss, sorry nothing will happen.

Ojukwu tried it before and failed. Cownu the con artist is trying to start but small heat he ran away.

Leave is out of your nonsense

I guess you should talk about Republic of Ijo instead of the silly SS. You cannot be proud of Ijo and shy away from its citizenship. Talk is very cheap with a delusional Ijo.

1 Like

Re: South South And Biafra by Dedetwo(m): 6:35am On Aug 26, 2020
For the sake of posterity, southwest region of Nigeria will cease to exist if Nigeria disintegrates. This is one of the reasons the Yari.ba peeps seemed to convulse the moment the word, Biafra, is spoken.
Re: South South And Biafra by dokyOloye: 6:39am On Aug 26, 2020
proeast:

The truth is that, not every Igbo man wants Biafra, but the reality is that majority wants it.

Whichever side Asaba goes, the rest of Anioma will join it. Now, the side Asaba will go with is already obvious, they will go with their Igbo brothers once Nigeria breaks up. Osadebe who was the most influential Anioma man believed that they will always go with Igbos. The current Asagba of Asaba, Chike Edozien, believes that across the Niger is where their interest lies. Same with Ngozi Okonjo Iweala. Again, Asaba has merged with Onitsha. Nollywood has made it the centre of our film industry which has fostered our integration. Many people now live in Asaba and do business in Onitsha yet despite all these facts, you still decieve yourself that Anioma people will chose Benin over their Igbo brothers shocked shocked

You also believe that those villages that were criminally divided into two like Egbema, Asa etc. and pushed into SS will decide to go with them where confusion and fight will be a daily occurrence due to differences in language, culture and tradition instead of simply rejoining their blood brothers? So blood is no longer thicker than water??

Honestly, I can only laugh at you all as you continue to decieve yourselves. You can call it speculation but the odds are 98:2 against you grin
Former IGP Okiro was known as an Imo state man all his life but when he climbed the ladder of the force,he claimed Rivers state cos his village was criminally partitioned to Rivers and Imo by the criminal hausa/Fulani feudal kleptocrats to further their divide and rule antics.
So,tell me how you can force an Okiro or his types to forsake his kith and kin for a Nigeria that has been dealing with him?
Re: South South And Biafra by dokyOloye: 6:44am On Aug 26, 2020
Dedetwo:
For the sake of posterity, southwest region of Nigeria will cease to exist if Nigeria disintegrates. This is one of the reasons the Yari.ba peeps seemed to convulse the moment the word, Biafra, is spoken.
Hausa/Fulani will be raping Yerobber through the anus without lubrication 3 times daily if Igbos leave, so whenever you hear them oppose Biafra, it is actually a cry for survival.

1 Like

Re: South South And Biafra by Area4Area: 6:49am On Aug 26, 2020
proeast:

More speculations

1 Like

Re: South South And Biafra by RobbStark(m): 6:54am On Aug 26, 2020
Dedetwo:

I guess you should talk about Republic of Ijo instead of the silly SS. You cannot be proud of Ijo and shy away from its citizenship. Talk is very cheap with a delusional Ijo.

You wake up this morning the only thing in your empty head is to quote me and say this rubbish.

I have noticed you.
Can you go back to the cartoons you were watching

1 Like

Re: South South And Biafra by ggood: 7:10am On Aug 26, 2020
dokyOloye:

This is what the oily soup ppl don't know.
Igbos and the tribes in the Niger delta have lived together since prehistoric times with no history of wars,have intermarried,done business together without rancor etc but som1 from Oshogbo will want me to believe otherwise.
which intermarry they prefer to go to Nnewi to marry , Igbos hardly marry non Igbo get the fact right, Niger Delta don't do business with them because of their criminal tendency

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Do Not Celebrate Yet Chris Ngige Warns APC / A Closer Look At Ogbunigwe The Weapon That Wiped Off 4,000 Soldiers In 1 Strike / Is Lamido Sanusi (CBN Governor) Pursuing A Hidden Agenda?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 127
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.