Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,514 members, 7,850,776 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:49 AM

South South And Biafra - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South South And Biafra (5897 Views)

Ambazonia And Biafra: Same Goal, Different Method / What The FG Knows About IPOB And Biafra / Israel And Biafra Alliance: The Tsunami That Is Hitting A Rickety Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South South And Biafra by Firespitter: 9:06am On Aug 25, 2020
Area4Area:
He's only trying to tell you that the emergence, sustainance and survival of Biafra greatly depends on the magnanimity of Nigeria

No it does not. Actually, The survival of your skull mining Republic actually depends on magnanimity of your fulani overlords.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: South South And Biafra by RobbStark(m): 9:08am On Aug 25, 2020
Firespitter:

This soured ewedu gobblin Ritualist, why can't you face your skull miner business? Must your foolish tribe die on top Igbo matter?

That's the problem with you flats.
Anyone who calls you flat automatically is from the West.

Go and research my handle, born here in Ph, from Rivers State and above all proudly Ijaw.

Learn to leave the SS people out of your biafra agitation.
Like I said, if we don't discuss, sorry nothing will happen.

Ojukwu tried it before and failed. Cownu the con artist is trying to start but small heat he ran away.

Leave is out of your nonsense

3 Likes

Re: South South And Biafra by Firespitter: 9:14am On Aug 25, 2020
RobbStark:

That's the problem with you flats.
Anyone who calls you flat automatically is from the West.

Go and research my handle, born here in Ph, from Rivers State and above all proudly Ijaw.

Learn to leave the SS people out of your biafra agitation.
Like I said, if we don't discuss, sorry nothing will happen.

Ojukwu tried it before and failed. Cownu the con artist is trying to start but small heat he ran away.

Leave is out of your nonsense

You Coneheaded idiot should face your ritualists infested Ibadan and oshogbo. You have no business discussing about the Igbo which your foolish parents taught you to hate from womb. You are a foolish yeroba monkey. Only skull miners are ashamed of their occult filled villages. Be proud of your wicked people for once.

If you are yeroba monkey may Tunda strike you to death. Say amin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South South And Biafra by Blackking98(m): 9:15am On Aug 25, 2020
Igbochief001:

so what would u gain blocking another man's progress ? .....
I'm an Akwa Ibom man and I can tell you some of those people on this thread claiming SS are not from SS. Because an average SS man like me doesn't bother if igbos have sea access or not, we can always reach an agreement and do what's best for business regarding seaports and water ways, Igbo being landlocked or not doesn't make our lives better or not, disregard any wannabe SS person saying he will deny igbos sea access, that's trash talk. For example I'm made to know the river separating Akwa Ibom and Rivers goes up into Abia, if Biafra (igbos) can reach an agreement with the Niger Delta (ijaws and ibibios) whose land that water passes through then why not? After all ijaws and ibibios and igbos in that area will equally benefit from the economic activities there provided nobody is being cheated. People should learn to be pragmatic and strategic in thinking.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South South And Biafra by RobbStark(m): 9:21am On Aug 25, 2020
Firespitter:

You Coneheaded idiot should face your ritualists infested Ibadan and oshogbo. You have no business discussing about the Igbo which your foolish parents taught you to hate from womb. You are a foolish yeroba monkey. Only skull miners are ashamed of their occult filled villages. Be proud of your wicked people for once.

If you are yeroba monkey may Tunda strike you to death. Say amin

This have been said severally. I don't have any ish with the West. I don't have any ish with your kind who suffers from abusive and failed family.

The only problem I have is that you flats always want what others have without negotiations.
It won't work like that.

I am an Ijaw man from Rivers State. I am proud of my heritage. I can't claim to come from the West cos you said so.

But you for you, your agitation will continue to fail until you failures do the right thing.

Don't forget, it was my Ijaw brothers that hid Kanu for months before he eventually left the country.

We are good like that.
But biafra, no no no

2 Likes

Re: South South And Biafra by Firespitter: 9:25am On Aug 25, 2020
RobbStark:

This have been said severally. I don't have any ish with the West. I don't have any ish with your kind who suffers from abusive and failed family.

The only problem I have is that you flats always want what others have without negotiations.
It won't work like that.

I am an Ijaw man from Rivers State. I am proud of my heritage. I can't claim to come from the West cos you said so.

But you for you, your agitation will continue to fail until you failures do the right thing.

Don't forget, it was my Ijaw brothers that hid Kanu for months before he eventually left the country.

We are good like that.
But biafra, no no no

Noone cares about any inconsequential ijaw in Biafra. You should be proud of your wicked ritual killer Republic. Face your foolish yeroba demonic tribe. Stop hallucinating about Igbo people all the time. They are not the reason why your fathers always abondon you wicked mothers after siring fools like you. Get a life!

1 Like

Re: South South And Biafra by tutudesz: 9:26am On Aug 25, 2020
Tranquill:

You just sit inside one okpa shop in ogbete market and decide who is Igbo and who is not
Go to Igbanke, Agbor or even Umunede and tell them that they are Igbos then see what will happen to you.
Agbor don't like that Igbo tag O! Any Delta person know Agbor hate been called Delta Igbo

1 Like

Re: South South And Biafra by tutudesz: 9:30am On Aug 25, 2020
Blackking98:

I'm an Akwa Ibom man and I can tell you some of those people on this thread claiming SS are not from SS. Because an average SS man like me doesn't bother if igbos have sea access or not, we can always reach an agreement and do what's best for business regarding seaports and water ways, Igbo being landlocked or not doesn't make our lives better or not, disregard any wannabe SS person saying he will deny igbos sea access, that's trash talk. For example I'm made to know the river separating Akwa Ibom and Rivers goes up into Abia, if Biafra (igbos) can reach an agreement with the Niger Delta (ijaws and ibibios) whose land that water passes through then why not? After all ijaws and ibibios and igbos in that area will equally benefit from the economic activities there provided nobody is being cheated. People should learn to be pragmatic and strategic in thinking.
Every ship pass through Panama canal pay toll to the government.
Re: South South And Biafra by Blackking98(m): 9:33am On Aug 25, 2020
tutudesz:

Every ship pass through Panama canal pay toll to the government.
Bro I know. It's just funny because I know for sure some of this people saying SS will not allow biafra sea access is funny, they're not from my region.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South South And Biafra by Nobody: 9:33am On Aug 25, 2020
Blackking98:

lol I just I grew up in ph , have my investment in uyo ...even if Igbo and south south are going to be different country ...movement between both countries would be relatively easy m smooth

Igbo just want a chance to control their destiny ...votes have never counted in abia ...yet u blame the people for voting bad governor's ? ..didn't ikpeazu make a deal with buhari to win ?

imo my state voted a man n supreme Court did magic ...if we were independent this things won't happen

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South South And Biafra by RobbStark(m): 9:44am On Aug 25, 2020
Firespitter:

Noone cares about any inconsequential ijaw in Biafra. You should be proud of your wicked ritual killer Republic. Face your foolish yeroba demonic tribe. Stop hallucinating about Igbo people all the time. They are not the reason why your fathers always abondon you wicked mothers after siring fools like you. Get a life!

This is my last response to you.
biafra is scam

2 Likes

Re: South South And Biafra by Blackking98(m): 9:44am On Aug 25, 2020
Igbochief001:

lol I just I grew up in ph , have my investment in uyo ...even if Igbo and south south are going to be different country ...movement between both countries would be relatively easy m smooth

Igbo just want a chance to control their destiny ...votes have never counted in abia ...yet u blame the people for voting bad governor's ? ..didn't ikpeazu make a deal with buhari to win ?

imo my state voted a man n supreme Court did magic ...if we were independent this things won't happen
My brother I agree with you, this current system we're using has failed us, we need to change our system of governance and be more sincere yo ourselves, if you've read the book called "Animal farm" by George owell you'll think the man had Nigeria in mind when he was writing it. We need a positive change and restructuring of things and a complete overhaul of the current political class we have now, if that can't be achieved then I think we should go our separate ways as different independent countries.
As for Biafra and Niger Delta issue, the average ND man sees the Igbo man as the closest to him out of the big three ethnic groups even tho no one is perfect, if we decide to leave nigeria it will be to stay our own without joining any of the bigger 3 ethnic groups not out of hate or fear but it's just our decision and we wish it is respected, politically both of us vote and reason the same way, we have many similarities, there's no bad blood.

1 Like

Re: South South And Biafra by tutudesz: 9:50am On Aug 25, 2020
Blackking98:

Bro I know. It's just funny because I know for sure some of this people saying SS will not allow biafra sea access is funny, they're not from my region.
Bro it's both ways, Some people claim to be SS to insult and support Biafra on all social media platforms. So the original SS people hardly comment on issues because of insults, if your comment favour one side you will be insulted and if it's favour another side insults.

1 Like

Re: South South And Biafra by orisa37: 9:57am On Aug 25, 2020
Your Elders have spoken. OHANEZE doesn't want BIAFRA. Only KANU and the Remnants of Late OJUKWU's CULT are still mischievously agitating for BIAFRA. NIGERIA has achieved a RESOUNDING SUCCESS OF 36 CONSTITUTIONAL STATES STATUS AND THERE IS NO GOING BACK ON THAT. LET THE 36 CONSTITUTIONAL STATES RECOGNIZE THEIR GOD GIVEN HUMAN RIGHTS AND ASSUME APREC-AUTONOMOUS POLICING RESOURCING AND ELECTIONEERING CONTROL AND THE DEVIL OF MIYETTI ALLAH FULANI HERDSMEN AND APC WILL BE ASHAMED AND DRIVEN UNDERGROUND.
Re: South South And Biafra by tutudesz: 10:02am On Aug 25, 2020
Blackking98:

My brother I agree with you, this current system we're using has failed us, we need to change our system of governance and be more sincere yo ourselves, if you've read the book called "Animal farm" by George owell you'll think the man had Nigeria in mind when he was writing it. We need a positive change and restructuring of things and a complete overhaul of the current political class we have now, if that can't be achieved then I think we should go our separate ways as different independent countries.
As for Biafra and Niger Delta issue, the average ND man sees the Igbo man as the closest to him out of the big three ethnic groups even tho no one is perfect, if we decide to leave nigeria it will be to stay our own without joining any of the bigger 3 ethnic groups not out of hate or fear but it's just our decision and we wish it is respected, politically both of us vote and reason the same way, we have many similarities, there's no bad blood.
An average SS man is peaceful and we hardly fight among ourselves. But those fighting for Biafra should respect our own opinion and choice on Biafra, the constant insults is too much. Igbo are doing business in Delta State and Ijaws communities peacefully, But Igbo youths in South East states keep insulting and calling Ijaws traitors.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South South And Biafra by Blackking98(m): 10:03am On Aug 25, 2020
tutudesz:

Bro it's both ways, Some people claim to be SS to insult and support Biafra on all social media platforms. So the original SS people hardly comment on issues because of insults, if your comment favour one side you will be insulted and if it's favour another side insults.
Same here. It's a sad situation, we joke too much In thus country
Re: South South And Biafra by Blackking98(m): 10:04am On Aug 25, 2020
tutudesz:

An average SS man is peaceful and we hardly fight among ourselves. But those fighting for Biafra should respect our own opinion and choice on Biafra, the constant insults is too much. Igbo are doing business in Delta State and Ijaws communities peacefully, But Igbo youths in South East states keep insulting and calling Ijaws traitors.
We're passing the same message bro.
We need to respect each other's decisions and choices.
Re: South South And Biafra by orisa37: 10:08am On Aug 25, 2020
Skyfornia:

When was the last time you visited any South South states? Or your assertion is from what you read online??

We all want FULL HUMAN RIGHTS for NIGERIANS WHEREVER AND LIAISON RESPONSIBILITIES ONLY FOR F.G.
Re: South South And Biafra by tutudesz: 10:13am On Aug 25, 2020
Blackking98:

We're passing the same message bro.
We need to respect each other's decisions and choices.
The funny thing is SS just dey the middle of the Big 3 dey look shocked, non of them want to respect our decision. If we had good leaders and governor's this wouldn't happen.

1 Like

Re: South South And Biafra by orisa37: 10:14am On Aug 25, 2020
BIAFRA IS A STUPID DEMAND. OJUKWU HAD FOUGHT FOR IT AND LOST. LET US FIGHT FOR THE OBVIOUS THEN OUR INDIVIDUAL POWERS, MIGHT AND HOPE CAN MANIFEST SUCCESSFULLY.
Re: South South And Biafra by Blackking98(m): 10:18am On Aug 25, 2020
tutudesz:

The funny thing is SS just dey the middle of the Big 3 dey look shocked, non of them want to respect our decision. If we had good leaders and governor's this wouldn't happen.
Exactly,look at the mess in nddc, sets a bad precidence for our fight for resource control. God should help us, we need to help ourselves too and do things right.
Re: South South And Biafra by orisa37: 10:22am On Aug 25, 2020
BIAFRA IS A STUPID DEMAND. OJUKWU HAD FOUGHT FOR IT AND LOST. LET US FIGHT FOR THE OBVIOUS THEN OUR INDIVIDUAL POWERS, MIGHT AND HOPE CAN MANIFEST SUCCESSFULLY. NO ONE IS AFRAID TO FIGHT. BUT IF NIGERIA DIDN'T FIGHT FOR 1960 INDEPENDENCE THEN NO FIGHT IS NEEDED NOW THAT WE ARE 36 CONSTITUTIONAL STATES. LET US USE SOUTHERN BRAIN TO DEMOLISH IMMORAL FULANI MISCHIEF.
Re: South South And Biafra by orisa37: 10:26am On Aug 25, 2020
sageb:
you should know that SS and SE is 2 different zones and cannot be merged together. What we are agitating for is NIGER DELTA REPUBLIC and we have no association with South East. What South East is fighting for is BIAFRA and they have no association with us. We have divergent interest so don't lump us into South east interest.

BIAFRA IS A CONTRAPTION. SE, SS, SW AND CS IS CONSTITUTIONAL AND WORTH FIGHTING FOR.
Re: South South And Biafra by tutudesz: 10:27am On Aug 25, 2020
Blackking98:

Exactly,look at the mess in nddc, sets a bad precidence for our fight for resource control. God should help us, we need to help ourselves too and do things right.
Your state is progressing and unlike my state Delta, the corruption capital of SS.
Re: South South And Biafra by Blackking98(m): 10:30am On Aug 25, 2020
tutudesz:

Your state is progressing and unlike my state Delta, the corruption capital of SS.
We're just lucky to have govenors with some form of concience not as if they're extremely good. But God will give us good leaders and we as a people must choose good leaders.
Re: South South And Biafra by Area4Area: 10:35am On Aug 25, 2020
Firespitter:

No it does not. Actually, The survival of your skull mining Republic actually depends on magnanimity of your fulani overlords.
Cry as much as you can, you must negotiate with Nigeria first before using her resources.
Try nonsense like in 1967 and of course you know the rest
Re: South South And Biafra by tutudesz: 10:38am On Aug 25, 2020
Blackking98:

We're just lucky to have govenors with some form of concience not as if they're extremely good. But God will give us good leaders and we as a people must choose good leaders.
Your governor's are good O! Seaport, Airline, coconut oil process plant shocked this are capital project that will create employment, compare to my own Governor's. Akwa Ibom is one of the reason SS people can still speak in public
Re: South South And Biafra by Area4Area: 10:39am On Aug 25, 2020
RobbStark:

It won't work like that.

We are good like that.
But biafra, no no no
Thanks for schooling that one, immediately you don't agree with their skewed opinion, you become afonja and aboki at once

1 Like

Re: South South And Biafra by Blackking98(m): 10:42am On Aug 25, 2020
tutudesz:

Your governor's are good O! Seaport, Airline, coconut oil process plant shocked this are capital project that will create employment, compare to my own Governor's. Akwa Ibom is one of the reason SS people can still speak in public
One thing I like my state is that we don't wait for FG to intervene, if we can do it ourselves we do it, peep our airport,airline,stadium and other projects, akpabio could have done alot more with that money when oil was very high, at a time Akwa Ibom monthly allocation was the same with that of the SE but idk what akpabio was doing honestly, however he tried given where the state was but he could have easily done more. Our seaport is being held back by the FG because they're not giving the necessary approvals that we need, what their beef is with eastern sea ports i don't know. God will see us through but we also need to work.

2 Likes

Re: South South And Biafra by Firespitter: 10:42am On Aug 25, 2020
Area4Area:
Cry as much as you can, you must negotiate with Nigeria first before using her resources.
Try nonsense like in 1967 and of course you know the rest

The rest is that Igbo keep chasing you people even in your dreams. Talk true can a day pass in your family without your familly shouting omo Igbo like randy hegoat? After how to mine skull the next pre occupation of your demonic tribe is how to stop Igbo progress.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South South And Biafra by Firespitter: 10:44am On Aug 25, 2020
Area4Area:
Thanks for schooling that one, immediately you don't agree with their skewed opinion, you become afonja and aboki at once

Are you not? He must be one of the oshogbo ritual parts dealer just like you. Birds of a feather... Get sense.
Re: South South And Biafra by Area4Area: 10:46am On Aug 25, 2020
Firespitter:

....and nobody cares about any inconsequential Igbo who wants to annex other people's resources without negotiating with them.
See a Kanuri talking when others are talking.
Whatever you're trying to say about your ancestors concerns nobody, if that was how you were sired, the Yorubas have no problem with that and even wish you well.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Yar'adua Will Handover To Jonathan - Special Adviser / Adeboye: Pray For Policemen For The Security Challenges / Rt Hon Aminu Tambuwal CFR Set To Declare For APC With 15 Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.