Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,462 members, 7,843,409 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

“Femi Fani-kayode, You Are A Madman” - Mr Jollof - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “Femi Fani-kayode, You Are A Madman” - Mr Jollof (38649 Views)

Mr Jollof Declares Support For Tinubu. Nigerians React As Old Video Resurfaces / Reno Omokri To Fani Kayode: You Sold Kanu & Igboho For "30 Pieces Of Silver" / Uzodimma To Femi Fani-Kayode: You Can't Benefit From Gulak’s Assassination (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “Femi Fani-kayode, You Are A Madman” - Mr Jollof by abidem4real: 10:18pm On Aug 24, 2020
wale377:
Nigerian social media personality, Mr Jollof, has taken to social media to react to Nigerian politician Femi Fani-Kayode Tweet.

Quoting the tweet
“ 25 year old man in Mali Led the coup to reclaim their Nation. 30 years old in Nigeria watching BBNaija, shouting ‘leycon my man’ “

Check out his reaction below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1XK4GQM7L8

https://www.instagram.com/p/CERCySVHTb5/?hl=en
FFK's statement is not totally unreasonable my dearest Nigerians. Come to think of it, are we truly practicing democracy here? What is democratic in a government telling you not to criticise or abuse it regardless of what it does or doesn't? What is democratic in saying your mind and the next day you find DSS by your door step arresting you over your supposedly democratic right to speech? What is democratic in our senators collecting bogus salaries and countless allowances at the expense of poor masses and jobless graduates? What is democratic in willfully wasting the lives of soldiers fighting the scourge of terrorism and eventually pampering the arrested terrorists all in the name of "repentance"? What is democratic in our so called leaders syphoning our collective wealth and still flaunting it believing that there is nothing a common man can do to them? Is this how democracy is being run where it was initially adopted from? A country where elections are a do or die affair is not suitable to be called democratic. Honestly, Nigeria is a country with leaders lacking vision, passion, painstaking effort, selflessness and so many other good governance virtues. Nigerian leaders are confused and therefore, a stylish call for military rule by FFK is not satanic and should not be crucified on the alter of myopia.
Re: “Femi Fani-kayode, You Are A Madman” - Mr Jollof by gtown: 10:21pm On Aug 24, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Nigeria is not any democratic Nation. Nigeria is a crime against humanity...... which on justification must cease to exist.
56 years Ojukwu could not do it.
Re: “Femi Fani-kayode, You Are A Madman” - Mr Jollof by gtown: 10:34pm On Aug 24, 2020
Superjazz:

I heard northern Nigeria has the best education and technological innovations.is that true cheesy
You should have directed this question to your late ancestor, Nnamdi Azikiwe who was born and bred in the North, but later became champion of your sophisticated region. tongue

1 Like

Re: “Femi Fani-kayode, You Are A Madman” - Mr Jollof by gtown: 10:55pm On Aug 24, 2020
DapperGuy:
This guy is a ����

When Femi Kayode was a minister, the country wasn't this bad, so there was no reason for a takeover. In fact, that was when the country emerged from the shadows of years of military rule. We can't say the same today.

I don't think Mr Femi wasn't talking about an armed insurrection.

And for this clown to say he is waiting for the country to collapse, so we can be shipped abroad as slaves is a stupid thing to say. He is very stupid!

Citizens of other African countries will see this video and use it to make fun of us.
With this your comment one may not be wrong to say that you just arrived into the country today from God's know somewhere. But let me remind you a little
When that Femi was minister of aviation and planes were falling down every day, his excuses were that witches and wizards were responsible and should be blamed.
Is it that same Femi you were praising in that your comment?
Re: “Femi Fani-kayode, You Are A Madman” - Mr Jollof by leos6: 11:00pm On Aug 24, 2020
It’s easier said than done. I believe, if my memory is not failing me, this FFK man was once a minister and a great influencer in the Nigerian polity. What was his contribution to the national development, instead they all got entangled in the looting spree. Now the Nigerian youth should go and die for the mess you created,where is Sowore and Agba jaingo.

1 Like

Re: “Femi Fani-kayode, You Are A Madman” - Mr Jollof by earnit3: 11:42pm On Aug 24, 2020
really
Re: “Femi Fani-kayode, You Are A Madman” - Mr Jollof by Superjazz: 12:20am On Aug 25, 2020
gtown:

You should have directed this question to your late ancestor, Nnamdi Azikiwe who was born and bred in the North, but later became champion of your sophisticated region. tongue
U weren't the one I asked a question yet you can't even answer my question since u intruded it's that how to behave or in other words is that how u people over there are trained cheesy
Re: “Femi Fani-kayode, You Are A Madman” - Mr Jollof by Superjazz: 12:23am On Aug 25, 2020
stevmatt15:
even a kid can tell that that COLONEL IS ABOVE 45YRS
grin African can lie the guy no dey look mirror grin grin
Re: “Femi Fani-kayode, You Are A Madman” - Mr Jollof by xcelentattitude(m): 12:27am On Aug 25, 2020
"I even get chain wey I go take chain myself enter the slave trade ship"

This guy is not serious about this right?
Re: “Femi Fani-kayode, You Are A Madman” - Mr Jollof by mokt(m): 12:30am On Aug 25, 2020
GamalNasser:
Where did the idea that a Col in Malian Army is 25 come from ? I think the meant to say he has served for 25 year in the military

Na serious mad man e be. No mind am
Re: “Femi Fani-kayode, You Are A Madman” - Mr Jollof by sniperr007(m): 3:11am On Aug 25, 2020
seunmsg:
Nigeria is a democratic country so what's the point calling for a military intervention? Anybody calling for the youths to lead a bloody revolution to truncate our democracy is truly mad.

Get it right. He isn't asking for military coup. What he is saying is that youths should get involved and take cover the country from these old guards that are ruining the country.
Re: “Femi Fani-kayode, You Are A Madman” - Mr Jollof by favorfavor: 3:28am On Aug 25, 2020
25 year old jerry rawlins launched a coup against the wicked politicians and liberated ghana - u are the one who is mad lazy youths but when it comes to occult killings u na do well oo/is there anything wrong with revolution ? femi kayode n the rest looted nigeria but is it wrong for youths to take over their country - look at egypt/hongkong it was youths that took down a powerful dictatorship in egypt!!
I MADE MY POINT OYA COME FOR ME
Re: “Femi Fani-kayode, You Are A Madman” - Mr Jollof by sylve11: 5:34am On Aug 25, 2020
Wiseandtrue:

Nigerian youths will rather discuss unimportant things than tell themselves the truth!!!

They can stay awake and shout BBN but they cannot tweet the ills happening in the country

Revolution can be in different ways

Nigerians can brainstorm on how to take the country back!!!

True jare. sad cool

2 Likes

Re: “Femi Fani-kayode, You Are A Madman” - Mr Jollof by Rilwayne001: 6:55am On Aug 25, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Be whatever you want, I don't care.

You should be seriously be looking for Oduduwa republic and not been comfortable as a liability to others.
Gather your fellow Yorubas in Benin republic and Togo, and move towards getting Oduduwa republic.
I am tired of all these unity begging posts.

My problem with you lots is that you usually think Yoruba people are your real enemies in this country and also the hook holding you down in this contraption. Whereas you lots are your very own enemies. The hatred and hostility you carry about for other people is enough evidence that you guys are born to be haters. Smh.

Look within you. Your politicians, if really you all share this breakup dream, should be at the forefront of leading the emancipation. But obviously your politicians are unperturbed and if they aren't concerned, why should you hold other tribes for being responsible?

You lots are just irrationally-hostile illiterates. sad
Re: “Femi Fani-kayode, You Are A Madman” - Mr Jollof by Nobody: 7:08am On Aug 25, 2020
Rilwayne001:

My problem with you lots is that you usually think Yoruba people are your real enemies in this country and also the hook holding you down in this contraption. Whereas you lots are your very own enemies. The hatred and hostility you carry about for other people is enough evidence that you guys are born to be haters. Smh.

Look within you. Your politicians, if really you all share this breakup dream, should be at the forefront of leading the emancipation. But obviously your politicians are unperturbed and if they aren't concerned, why should you hold other tribes for being responsible?

You lots are just irrationally-hostile illiterates. sad

So what are you saying actually because everyone knows even the blind that Yorubas are the real enemies of ndigbo in Nigeria.

It is a know fact though I don't understand the point you are driving.
Re: “Femi Fani-kayode, You Are A Madman” - Mr Jollof by Rilwayne001: 7:18am On Aug 25, 2020
MelesZenawi:

So what are you saying actually because everyone knows even the blind that Yorubas are the real enemies of ndigbo in Nigeria.

Fact? How's it a fact?

Yorubas aren't enemies of Igbos are there very own enemies.
Re: “Femi Fani-kayode, You Are A Madman” - Mr Jollof by Nobody: 7:22am On Aug 25, 2020
Rilwayne001:

Fact? How's it a fact?

Yorubas aren't enemies of Igbos are there very own enemies.

Nobody can be his own very enemies if not I'm projection of the interest of her people but for here the enemies we have known for years are deep seated with against us in Nigeria. They hate anything Igbo without recourse to natural conscience..

Very bad.
Re: “Femi Fani-kayode, You Are A Madman” - Mr Jollof by Nobody: 7:43am On Aug 25, 2020
obaaderemi:
What FfK means is that most Nigerian youths are frivolous. What's so difficult in that to understand? Is it not funny when a 30year old knows little about what's going on around him but is gripping his seat watching bbn and saying "leycon my man!"
grin

Do you and the lunatic FFK you support know other youths of the world other than Nigerian youths ?

Malian youths are not frivolous right? South African, Senegalese, cameroonian and Ugandan youths are not frivolous at all ba? They watch CNN and AL Jazeera news and never big brother.

In case you don't know, even Americans, Britons, Canadians etal complain about their kids today been frivolous and lacking depth. It is a world problem currently.

FFK would know this if he was not divisive and hateful plus obsessed with always trying to use deception to malign his opponents.

It is a shame to Mali they still have throwback Soldiers who don't appreciate that men in Khaki belong in the barracks yesterday, today and always. Nigeria must be given credit for being an African nation where a strong elective democracy makes a military coup virtually impossible to witness.

A development Mali should be ashamed of a self-hater like FFK actually tries to use to shame Nigeria because of his own mental issues. Na wa. Imagine a coup Mali has been roundly condemned for is now a tool of propaganda for FFK. He is truly mad as Mr. Jollof insists.
Re: “Femi Fani-kayode, You Are A Madman” - Mr Jollof by DimIsaac10(m): 7:52am On Aug 25, 2020
Fani is right.... Some of the above youths even they sub with dem money dey vote
Re: “Femi Fani-kayode, You Are A Madman” - Mr Jollof by Nobody: 7:56am On Aug 25, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Well what doed it say about Igbos when you continue to insist Yorubas are your "real enemies" yet you wilfully travel to their States and region to live, work, thrive and raise your families speaking the dialect of your "real enemies" ?

Who does that? I.e make the conscious choice of leaving their place of safety and security to go and live with "real enemies"?.

The truth is that you Igbos are liars, irredeemable haters of everyone and professional "we are victims" fraudsters. If you truly believe Yorubas are your "real enemies" then move out of the SW today and never have anything to do with another Yoruba. Simple.
Re: “Femi Fani-kayode, You Are A Madman” - Mr Jollof by Nobody: 8:02am On Aug 25, 2020
candidtalk:

Well what doed it say about Igbos when you continue to insist Yorubas are your "real enemies" yet you wilfully travel to their States and region to live, work, thrive and raise your families speaking the dialect of your "real enemies" ?

Who does that? I.e make the conscious choice of leaving their place of safety and security to go and live with "real enemies"?.

The truth is that you Igbos are liars, irredeemable haters of everyone and professional "we are victims" fraudsters. If you truly believe Yorubas are your "real enemies" then move out of the SW today and never have anything to do with another Yoruba. Simple.

What is holding you moving out of nigeria?
Re: “Femi Fani-kayode, You Are A Madman” - Mr Jollof by Ikutomtom: 8:20am On Aug 25, 2020
fani kayode is a mad man
Re: “Femi Fani-kayode, You Are A Madman” - Mr Jollof by gtown: 8:21am On Aug 25, 2020
Superjazz:

U weren't the one I asked a question yet you can't even answer my question since u intruded it's that how to behave or in other words is that how u people over there are trained cheesy
Then you should have visited him in his seating room with the question instead.
I thought people from your side still have little sense left
Re: “Femi Fani-kayode, You Are A Madman” - Mr Jollof by ihec(m): 8:47am On Aug 25, 2020
This FFK and Reno should hid their faces because they so much contributed to the mess we are in now. They are only forming allegiance with biafra simply because the present day govt. didn't benefit them. Any way they can only play their politics with the minds of the gullible Nigerians
Re: “Femi Fani-kayode, You Are A Madman” - Mr Jollof by Superjazz: 9:17am On Aug 25, 2020
gtown:

Then you should have visited him in his seating room with the question instead.
I thought people from your side still have little sense left
U should be ashamed of your miserable self for failing to answer a straightforward question.neither you or your brother couldn't answer a simple question.look at your life.if it was to insult ikpeazu and wike Igbo yoruba or any southern or eastern government your mouth will be as sharp as razor and your mouth will be as loud a damaged woofer.simple question I asked,you people couldn't answer grin u are beating round an entire forest cheesy you northerners are sooooooooo hypocritical and are in chains but had been so brainwashed to the extent that you even a zombie is better than you guys.you see why north situation is permanent and fixed in backwardness and underdevelopment.it because you people had exchanged your brains with that of a cow and you guys now reason like a semi cow cheesy cheesy
Re: “Femi Fani-kayode, You Are A Madman” - Mr Jollof by obaaderemi: 9:43am On Aug 25, 2020
candidtalk:

[s]Do you and the lunatic FFK you support know other youths of the world other than Nigerian youths ?

Malian youths are not frivolous right? South African, Senegalese, cameroonian and Ugandan youths are not frivolous at all ba? They watch CNN and AL Jazeera news and never big brother.

In case you don't know, even Americans, Britons, Canadians etal complain about their kids today been frivolous and lacking depth. It is a world problem currently.

FFK would know this if he was not divisive and hateful plus obsessed with always trying to use deception to malign his opponents.

It is a shame to Mali they still have throwback Soldiers who don't appreciate that men in Khaki belong in the barracks yesterday, today and always. Nigeria must be given credit for being an African nation where a strong elective democracy makes a military coup virtually impossible to witness.

A development Mali should be ashamed of a self-hater like FFK actually tries to use to shame Nigeria because of his own mental issues. Na wa. Imagine a coup Mali has been roundly condemned for is now a tool of propaganda for FFK. He is truly mad as Mr. Jollof insists.[/s]

Truth hurts. To say Nigerian youths are frivolous does not mean all Nigerian youths are frivolous. We still have many who are serious minded goal getters. Mr. Kayode's missile is not for those. But the point has been made so go and sit your bum down,Miss.
Re: “Femi Fani-kayode, You Are A Madman” - Mr Jollof by obaaderemi: 9:45am On Aug 25, 2020
DimIsaac10:
Fani is right....
Some of the above youths even they sub with dem money dey vote
That's exactly what we are telling them.
Re: “Femi Fani-kayode, You Are A Madman” - Mr Jollof by obaaderemi: 9:51am On Aug 25, 2020
SirLakes:

Ogbeni go and protest nah abi carry out coup, we dey your back, his own children dey obodo yinbo he no fit tell dem make dem come lead protest/coup

FFK wasn't talking about coups, You dumbo. Who bewitched the Nigerian youths with this kind of illiteracy? grin
Re: “Femi Fani-kayode, You Are A Madman” - Mr Jollof by SirLakes: 9:57am On Aug 25, 2020
obaaderemi:
FFK wasn't talking about coups, You dumbo. Who bewitched the Nigerian youths with this kind of illiteracy? grin
You are d Dumbo here grin grin grin

The man calling on the youths to man up and reclaim the Nation, won't reject a political appointment to give way for a youth if given.

Let them be toying with you emotions....you pea-brain grin

watch to the end where he was calling on the youths like Buhari, Tinubu in the political space to take over.

Mumu like you grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8dajeydJeY8
Re: “Femi Fani-kayode, You Are A Madman” - Mr Jollof by obaaderemi: 10:58am On Aug 25, 2020
SirLakes:

You are d Dumbo here grin grin grin

The man calling on the youths to man up and reclaim the Nation, won't reject a political appointment to give way for a youth if given.

Let them be toying with you emotions....you pea-brain grin

watch to the end where he was calling on the youths like Buhari, Tinubu in the political space to take over.

Mumu like you grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8dajeydJeY8
Ode, youths reclaiming the nation has nothing to do with coup plots. Since when had coup plots been unpopular in Nigeria. There are several ways by which youths can reclaim the nation. It starts with the right mentality. Not old men like you sitting your lazy bums down and wasting away watching nonsense like bbn. wink
Re: “Femi Fani-kayode, You Are A Madman” - Mr Jollof by SirLakes: 11:09am On Aug 25, 2020
obaaderemi:
Ode, youths reclaiming the nation has nothing to do with coup plots. Since when had coup plots been unpopular in Nigeria. There are several ways by which youths can reclaim the nation. It starts with the right mentality. Not old men like you sitting your lazy bums down and wasting away watching nonsense like bbn. wink

Youths can only reclaim the Nation when they are in strategic position in power, and how would they get there when the older ones and the man FFK pushing you and others *** like you is strategically finding a way to make himself relevant in the political space again.

Like I said earlier, that man will never and never reject a political appointment to give way for a youth and he's there telling the youths to brace up.

Go drink water and rest bros, I not get time to dey do insult barter with you

Bye wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

P Square Won't Perform At Obi's Akwa Ibom Rally Anymore / I'll Send Corrupt Nigerians To Kirikiri Prison - Buhari / Throwback Photos Of Buhari With Serving Corpers At His Daura Home Many Years Ago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.