Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,274 members, 7,846,274 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

“Femi Fani-kayode, You Are A Madman” - Mr Jollof - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “Femi Fani-kayode, You Are A Madman” - Mr Jollof (38655 Views)

Mr Jollof Declares Support For Tinubu. Nigerians React As Old Video Resurfaces / Reno Omokri To Fani Kayode: You Sold Kanu & Igboho For "30 Pieces Of Silver" / Uzodimma To Femi Fani-Kayode: You Can't Benefit From Gulak’s Assassination (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “Femi Fani-kayode, You Are A Madman” - Mr Jollof by Deborah98(f): 7:30pm On Aug 24, 2020
This is not funny at all,
Re: “Femi Fani-kayode, You Are A Madman” - Mr Jollof by desiredhome: 7:31pm On Aug 24, 2020
Queenlovely:
let's be frank here, that 25 years is their coup age. these men pass like that.

if there is a coup in Nigeria, fani would be killed first
I wish it will be .....so that all these noise makers will see know their level

1 Like

Re: “Femi Fani-kayode, You Are A Madman” - Mr Jollof by meetme01: 7:32pm On Aug 24, 2020
Wiseandtrue:

Nigerian youths will rather discuss unimportant things than tell themselves the truth!!!

They can stay awake and shout BBN but they cannot tweet the ills happening in the country

Revolution can be in different ways

Nigerians can brainstorm on how to take the country back!!!

As the guy said, what is left to be salvaged? Tell me.
Re: “Femi Fani-kayode, You Are A Madman” - Mr Jollof by SirLakes: 7:35pm On Aug 24, 2020
If buhari call the FFK today make e come do Minister again, he'll jump at it and not say no let's allow a youth do it. grin grin grin

But when it is to cause trouble, na youth Dem go call

2 Likes

Re: “Femi Fani-kayode, You Are A Madman” - Mr Jollof by simpleseyi: 7:35pm On Aug 24, 2020
Queenlovely:

Go and check how old were Awolowo, Azikiwe، Balewa, Ojukwu, Okpara when they were leading Nigeria
Re: “Femi Fani-kayode, You Are A Madman” - Mr Jollof by Bahamas95(m): 7:38pm On Aug 24, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Nigeria is not any democratic Nation. Nigeria is a crime against humanity...... which on justification must cease to exist.

Re: “Femi Fani-kayode, You Are A Madman” - Mr Jollof by golddare: 7:38pm On Aug 24, 2020
wale377:
Nigerian social media personality, Mr Jollof, has taken to social media to react to Nigerian politician Femi Fani-Kayode Tweet.

Quoting the tweet
“ 25 year old man in Mali Led the coup to reclaim their Nation. 30 years old in Nigeria watching BBNaija, shouting ‘leycon my man’ “

Check out his reaction below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1XK4GQM7L8

https://www.instagram.com/p/CERCySVHTb5/?hl=en

The warri in him no gree fooled. Warri no dey carry last.
Re: “Femi Fani-kayode, You Are A Madman” - Mr Jollof by Nobody: 7:39pm On Aug 24, 2020
How I wish this white men can start slave trade again truly.... Many men go enter ship 000
Re: “Femi Fani-kayode, You Are A Madman” - Mr Jollof by Emmanuelolu1000: 7:43pm On Aug 24, 2020
Hmmmm. Design your business logo for 2000naira. If interested, check my signature. Thank you!
Re: “Femi Fani-kayode, You Are A Madman” - Mr Jollof by Nobody: 7:43pm On Aug 24, 2020
This guy is a ����

When Femi Kayode was a minister, the country wasn't this bad, so there was no reason for a takeover. In fact, that was when the country emerged from the shadows of years of military rule. We can't say the same today.

I don't think Mr Femi wasn't talking about an armed insurrection.

And for this clown to say he is waiting for the country to collapse, so we can be shipped abroad as slaves is a stupid thing to say. He is very stupid!

Citizens of other African countries will see this video and use it to make fun of us.

1 Like

Re: “Femi Fani-kayode, You Are A Madman” - Mr Jollof by Nobody: 7:44pm On Aug 24, 2020
GamalNasser:
Where did the idea that a Col in Malian Army is 25 come from ? I think the meant to say he has served for 25 year in the military
even a kid can tell that that COLONEL IS ABOVE 45YRS
Re: “Femi Fani-kayode, You Are A Madman” - Mr Jollof by b3llo(m): 7:48pm On Aug 24, 2020
Queenlovely:

Hahaha..... This Ur comment sweet me. "Coup age"

1 Like

Re: “Femi Fani-kayode, You Are A Madman” - Mr Jollof by Ojiofor: 7:49pm On Aug 24, 2020
seunmsg:
Nigeria is a democratic country so what's the point calling for a military intervention? Anybody calling for the youths to lead a bloody revolution to truncate our democracy is truly mad.

Nigeria is a Crimecracy not a democratic country.
Re: “Femi Fani-kayode, You Are A Madman” - Mr Jollof by greenguy: 7:49pm On Aug 24, 2020
seunmsg:
Nigeria is a democratic country so what's the point calling for a military intervention? Anybody calling for the youths to lead a bloody revolution to truncate our democracy is truly mad.

Nigeria is not a democratic nation. Everything is wrong in Nigeria. Nigeria is currently a time bomb. Nigeria needs a revolution. It is people like you who are Nigeria's problem.

No nation will ever move forward and achieve great things with a population of people of your ideology.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Femi Fani-kayode, You Are A Madman” - Mr Jollof by Zetty177x: 7:52pm On Aug 24, 2020
SirLakes:

The thing pass 10mb nah, wetin you expect cheesy grin

Lol.. honestly,they didn't watch it...I was appalled at the use of language by the said Mr. Jollof... somehow no one noticed his language hence I summed up many didn't watch it.. grin
Re: “Femi Fani-kayode, You Are A Madman” - Mr Jollof by PastorFire: 7:54pm On Aug 24, 2020
But Fani is saying the truth.

1 Like

Re: “Femi Fani-kayode, You Are A Madman” - Mr Jollof by IYANGBALI: 7:54pm On Aug 24, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Nigeria is not any democratic Nation. Nigeria is a crime against humanity...... which on justification must cease to exist.
God bless you and your entire generation
Re: “Femi Fani-kayode, You Are A Madman” - Mr Jollof by ajericho(m): 7:55pm On Aug 24, 2020
obaaderemi:
What FfK means is that most Nigerian youths are frivolous. What's so difficult in that to understand? Is it not funny when a 30year old knows little about what's going on around him but is gripping his seat watching bbn and saying "leycon my man!"
grin

So a 30 year old man doesn't deserve happiness
Re: “Femi Fani-kayode, You Are A Madman” - Mr Jollof by Emmasnoop(m): 8:00pm On Aug 24, 2020
A CAWARD DIE MANY TIMES B4 IS DEATH,JOLLOF IS AN IDIOT ! IF THE LAZY YOUTHS ARE AFRAID TO FIGHT FOR THEIR CHILDREN WHO WILL DO IT FOR THEM.
Re: “Femi Fani-kayode, You Are A Madman” - Mr Jollof by Emmasnoop(m): 8:00pm On Aug 24, 2020
A CAWARD DIE MANY TIMES B4 IS DEATH.
Re: “Femi Fani-kayode, You Are A Madman” - Mr Jollof by Roozzaay(m): 8:02pm On Aug 24, 2020
To even believe that this rugged looking crooked Malian Soldier is 25 is an affirmation that FFK is really a mad man.
Re: “Femi Fani-kayode, You Are A Madman” - Mr Jollof by gungab(m): 8:04pm On Aug 24, 2020
RenaissanceGuy:
Nobody in his right senses will believe that soldier is 25 years old, even when intl news outlets say he's 37. FFK just wants to trend.

I said it
Re: “Femi Fani-kayode, You Are A Madman” - Mr Jollof by abimic(m): 8:08pm On Aug 24, 2020
how can anyone think colonel Goita is 25 years old. That is a wild thought. A colonel in the malian army is a very high rank that no 25 years old person can attain. How could a fani not know that.
Re: “Femi Fani-kayode, You Are A Madman” - Mr Jollof by BBright1: 8:15pm On Aug 24, 2020
Is he trying to say we should do same here?
Re: “Femi Fani-kayode, You Are A Madman” - Mr Jollof by bizzibodi(m): 8:46pm On Aug 24, 2020
Leycon my man indeed!So this overgrown Bambino watch's BBN too embarassed embarassed embarassed

Re: “Femi Fani-kayode, You Are A Madman” - Mr Jollof by Tonitoniton(m): 8:53pm On Aug 24, 2020
wale377:
Nigerian social media personality, Mr Jollof, has taken to social media to react to Nigerian politician Femi Fani-Kayode Tweet.

Quoting the tweet
“ 25 year old man in Mali Led the coup to reclaim their Nation. 30 years old in Nigeria watching BBNaija, shouting ‘leycon my man’ “

Check out his reaction below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1XK4GQM7L8

https://www.instagram.com/p/CERCySVHTb5/?hl=en

Fani is not wrong, just that Nigeria has a great population of misplaced people. What fani is saying is that a responsible person shouldn't be watching or idolise bbng for any reason since it morale Bereft. A program u can not be pround to be watching with ur parents or under age kids is air pollution and toxic to the society
Re: “Femi Fani-kayode, You Are A Madman” - Mr Jollof by Lama70(m): 9:01pm On Aug 24, 2020
kiddapunk:
Please I need a Dermatologist or skin enthusiast for some consultation.. Please quote me if you can... I want to achieve a great skin tone
Go and meet Bobrisky with your bleaching problem.
We are discussing serious issues here, please.
Be a good boy....hunnn??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “Femi Fani-kayode, You Are A Madman” - Mr Jollof by lopezoraclenet(m): 9:03pm On Aug 24, 2020
Femi's statement is an hate speech he should be fined #5m and six months imprisonment. He's trying to incite the youth to embark on coup.
Re: “Femi Fani-kayode, You Are A Madman” - Mr Jollof by symbianDON(m): 9:14pm On Aug 24, 2020
obaaderemi:
What FfK means is that most Nigerian youths are frivolous. What's so difficult in that to understand? Is it not funny when a 30year old knows little about what's going on around him but is gripping his seat watching bbn and saying "leycon my man!"
grin
ffk should be ashamed of himself. isn't he part of the lot that turned nigeria to what it is today? i hate it that he's always acting like a saint when he isn't!

1 Like

Re: “Femi Fani-kayode, You Are A Madman” - Mr Jollof by Ghostrye: 9:20pm On Aug 24, 2020
MelesZenawi:

You should be seriously be looking for Oduduwa republic and not been comfortable as a liability to others.

Gather your fellow Yorubas in Benin republic and Togo, and move towards getting Oduduwa republic.

I am tired of all these unity begging posts.
He is not Yoruba oo. Yoruba people are intelligent, and even someone with half a brain knows that Nigeria needs total restructuring
Re: “Femi Fani-kayode, You Are A Madman” - Mr Jollof by Centcanada: 10:07pm On Aug 24, 2020
Mr jellof, a time will cone, you will not eat jellof again because you re contented with what you have and you do not want to hear or say something about the truth and face reality.
Re: “Femi Fani-kayode, You Are A Madman” - Mr Jollof by IBreakRules: 10:17pm On Aug 24, 2020
This jollof dey mad o. Baba talk say he already get chain to take chain himself join ship if slave trade come.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

P Square Won't Perform At Obi's Akwa Ibom Rally Anymore / Osun: INEC Removed 4,387 Votes From Our Ballots – PDP / Buhari Set To Appoint Timi Alaibe Over Niger Delta Avengers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.