Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,410 members, 7,846,741 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

“Femi Fani-kayode, You Are A Madman” - Mr Jollof - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “Femi Fani-kayode, You Are A Madman” - Mr Jollof (38660 Views)

Mr Jollof Declares Support For Tinubu. Nigerians React As Old Video Resurfaces / Reno Omokri To Fani Kayode: You Sold Kanu & Igboho For "30 Pieces Of Silver" / Uzodimma To Femi Fani-Kayode: You Can't Benefit From Gulak’s Assassination (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “Femi Fani-kayode, You Are A Madman” - Mr Jollof by KingGBsky(m): 11:59am On Aug 25, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Nigeria is not any democratic Nation. Nigeria is a crime against humanity...... which on justification must cease to exist.

Nigeria rules by Buhari and co is dead on arrival.. the citizens are just the slaves to pleasure.
Re: “Femi Fani-kayode, You Are A Madman” - Mr Jollof by Dedetwo(m): 12:07pm On Aug 25, 2020
seunmsg:
Nigeria is a democratic country so what's the point calling for a military intervention? Anybody calling for the youths to lead a bloody revolution to truncate our democracy is truly mad.

Where did you read that a democratic state cannot be truncated? Only an ill-informed stiff thinks democratic state cannot be removed through any form of revolution.
Re: “Femi Fani-kayode, You Are A Madman” - Mr Jollof by Dedetwo(m): 12:16pm On Aug 25, 2020
favorfavor:
25 year old jerry rawlins launched a coup against the wicked politicians and liberated ghana - u are the one who is mad lazy youths but when it comes to occult killings u na do well oo/is there anything wrong with revolution ? femi kayode n the rest looted nigeria but is it wrong for youths to take over their country - look at egypt/hongkong it was youths that took down a powerful dictatorship in egypt!!
I MADE MY POINT OYA COME FOR ME

Lie from pit of hell. Jerry Rawlings was not 25 years and did not launch any coup in Ghana.
Re: “Femi Fani-kayode, You Are A Madman” - Mr Jollof by seunmsg(m): 12:42pm On Aug 25, 2020
Dedetwo:

Where did you read that a democratic state cannot be truncated? Only an ill-informed stiff thinks democratic state cannot be removed through any form of revolution.

Uncouth old man, read my post carefully and understand my point. I never said a democratic state cannot be truncated by any form of revolution. Anybody calling on youths to start any senseless bloody revolution to truncate our democracy at this point in time is mad. Very mad.

1 Like

Re: “Femi Fani-kayode, You Are A Madman” - Mr Jollof by Nobody: 2:10pm On Aug 25, 2020
MelesZenawi:

What is holding you moving out of nigeria?

Yorubas can do that when and if we deem such necessary. We are not Igbos who never say what they mean and never mean what they say.

We won't be talking of leaving until all Yorubas, from Senators to Vulcanizers, are committed to it irrevocably just as we were over Amotekun.

You shout secession all day yet you are all over Nigeria raising your kids speaking Hausa, Yoruba, Fulfude etal. You lot are clowns no one takes seriously anymore.
Re: “Femi Fani-kayode, You Are A Madman” - Mr Jollof by gtown: 2:13pm On Aug 25, 2020
Superjazz:

U should be ashamed of your miserable self for failing to answer a straightforward question.neither you or your brother couldn't answer a simple question.look at your life.if it was to insult ikpeazu and wike Igbo yoruba or any southern or eastern government your mouth will be as sharp as razor and your mouth will be as loud a damaged woofer.simple question I asked,you people couldn't answer grin u are beating round an entire forest cheesy you northerners are sooooooooo hypocritical and are in chains but had been so brainwashed to the extent that you even a zombie is better than you guys.you see why north situation is permanent and fixed in backwardness and underdevelopment.it because you people had exchanged your brains with that of a cow and you guys now reason like a semi cow cheesy cheesy
The answer I gave you was not what you wanted. Meanwhile, it was meant to make you groan like the vampire pig you are and actually your response here is never disappointing. The day we stop seeing pigs roaming round all the crannies and corners of the north with fake drugs, hawking gala, or supplying our gentlemen with pussy, is when we will start believing that the potopoto land which produces them has dried up. As for now, your developed East is so much producing pigs to the north. wink
Re: “Femi Fani-kayode, You Are A Madman” - Mr Jollof by Nobody: 2:21pm On Aug 25, 2020
Rilwayne001:

My problem with you lots is that you usually think Yoruba people are your real enemies in this country and also the hook holding you down in this contraption. Whereas you lots are your very own enemies. The hatred and hostility you carry about for other people is enough evidence that you guys are born to be haters. Smh.

Look within you. Your politicians, if really you all share this breakup dream, should be at the forefront of leading the emancipation. But obviously your politicians are unperturbed and if they aren't concerned, why should you hold other tribes for being responsible?

You lots are just irrationally-hostile illiterates.
sad

Thank you. I dont know any group in the universe as confused, hateful and clannish as Igbos are.

The part in bold above is the koko of the matter. What can any sane person make of a people who attack Yorubas all day as the enemies keeping them in Nigeria when they should be lynching their political leaders, business moguls, senators, HOR members, governors etal who are totally disinterested in the Biafra agitation?

These people who should be at the forefront of the Biafra agitation show disdain for their fellow Igbos by continuing to work for Nigeria and becoming stupendously rich serving her. Yet it is Yorubas Igbos come online daily to attack.

Yet why are we surprised? Afterall these are the same people who brutally murdered the leaders of others and spared their own.

What are they doing different to their clannish, hateful and murdering forefathers with the reprehensible tactics of attacking Yorubas while ignoring thousands of their leaders undermining their Biafra struggle?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Femi Fani-kayode, You Are A Madman” - Mr Jollof by Alabaintprice(m): 2:34pm On Aug 25, 2020
Wiseandtrue:

Nigerian youths will rather discuss unimportant things than tell themselves the truth!!!

They can stay awake and shout BBN but they cannot tweet the ills happening in the country

Revolution can be in different ways

Nigerians can brainstorm on how to take the country back!!!

Possibly, when you think about something that won't have to do with police killing innocent citizens for asking for a better life then we can join you.

So long as you haven't done anything.... My friend, go and sit down.

Na only talk Una get full for mouth
Re: “Femi Fani-kayode, You Are A Madman” - Mr Jollof by realhovaps(m): 2:37pm On Aug 25, 2020
No be lie since. since jonathan was removed from power grin
Re: “Femi Fani-kayode, You Are A Madman” - Mr Jollof by onlyson16(m): 3:18pm On Aug 25, 2020
Coronavirus84:
Mr Jollof you have spoken well my brother. If it was an unknown person that pass out this message to Nigerian youth, it will have been better not this stupid femi fani kayode guy that is among those people that rubbish this country to this length. May the lord Almighty God punish you, punish your forthcoming generation in Jesus mighty name. Amen
MAY THE SAME THING HAPPENED TO UR GENERATION.
Re: “Femi Fani-kayode, You Are A Madman” - Mr Jollof by Nobody: 4:27pm On Aug 25, 2020
candidtalk:

Yorubas can do that when and if we deem such necessary. We are not Igbos who never say what they mean and never mean what they say.

We won't be talking of leaving until all Yorubas, from Senators to Vulcanizers, are committed to it irrevocably just as we were over Amotekun.

You shout secession all day yet you are all over Nigeria raising your kids speaking Hausa, Yoruba, Fulfude etal. You lot are clowns no one takes seriously anymore.

not suprrised afterall I have never seen where parasites are tired on feeding on its host.

The downfall of nigeria remains the watchword.
Re: “Femi Fani-kayode, You Are A Madman” - Mr Jollof by obaaderemi: 6:18pm On Aug 25, 2020
SirLakes:

Youths can only reclaim the Nation when they are in strategic position in power, and how would they get there when the older ones and the man FFK pushing you and others *** like you is strategically finding a way to make himself relevant in the political space again.

Like I said earlier, that man will never and never reject a political appointment to give way for a youth and he's there telling the youths to brace up.

Go drink water and rest bros, I not get time to dey do insult barter with you

Bye wink
Go and watch your bbn in peace while serious youths are doing well. I no get time for your kind. wink
Re: “Femi Fani-kayode, You Are A Madman” - Mr Jollof by Coronavirus84: 6:29pm On Aug 25, 2020
onlyson16:
MAY THE SAME THING HAPPENED TO UR GENERATION.
Ayelala lo maa fi eje wee ni oruko Jesu

1 Like

Re: “Femi Fani-kayode, You Are A Madman” - Mr Jollof by onlyson16(m): 12:52am On Aug 28, 2020
Coronavirus84:
Ayelala lo maa fi eje wee ni oruko Jesu
the same to u my brother
Re: “Femi Fani-kayode, You Are A Madman” - Mr Jollof by chrisblack: 5:28am On Aug 28, 2020
MelesZenawi:

You should be seriously be looking for Oduduwa republic and not been comfortable as a liability to others.

Gather your fellow Yorubas in Benin republic and Togo, and move towards getting Oduduwa republic.

I am tired of all these unity begging posts.
democracy has allowed you all to come online to spew of this about your country.has Nigeria been fair to me of course No, however it's the only country I have now and am proud of it although tired and frustrated with all the happenings.You are allowed to say all you rubbish because it's democracy.Many of you were just being convinced during the days of abacha. I believed you would have taken your time to think properly of the consequence of your statement.Then you would value what you presently have
Re: “Femi Fani-kayode, You Are A Madman” - Mr Jollof by chrisblack: 5:32am On Aug 28, 2020
MelesZenawi:

You should be seriously be looking for Oduduwa republic and not been comfortable as a liability to others.

Gather your fellow Yorubas in Benin republic and Togo, and move towards getting Oduduwa republic.

I am tired of all these unity begging posts.
democracy has allowed you all to come online to spew of this about your country.has Nigeria been fair to me of course No, however it's the only country I have now and am proud of it although tired and frustrated with all the happenings.You are allowed to say all you rubbish because it's democracy.Many of you were just being convinced during the days of abacha. I believed you would have taken your time to think properly of the consequence of your statement.Then you would value what you presently have.many of you need to read the constitution.Many of our statement online can be termed treasonous and seditious.We need to refrain from such. May we not have a taste of abacha style
Re: “Femi Fani-kayode, You Are A Madman” - Mr Jollof by Nobody: 6:35am On Aug 28, 2020
chrisblack:
democracy has allowed you all to come online to spew of this about your country.has Nigeria been fair to me of course No, however it's the only country I have now and am proud of it although tired and frustrated with all the happenings.You are allowed to say all you rubbish because it's democracy.Many of you were just being convinced during the days of abacha. I believed you would have taken your time to think properly of the consequence of your statement.Then you would value what you presently have.many of you need to read the constitution.Many of our statement online can be termed treasonous and seditious.We need to refrain from such. May we not have a taste of abacha style

Nigeria is a crime against humanity and nothing to be proud of. The day it ceases to exist then many will be proud to be once a nigerian.

Your constitution is nothing but a piece of trash for toilet use. It is the most skewed constitution in history of mankind.

Meanwhile, you posts reeks of unity begging. You guys should try and stay on your own and taste governance of your own.

Nigeria is not a nation.
Re: “Femi Fani-kayode, You Are A Madman” - Mr Jollof by Nobody: 7:32am On Aug 28, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Nigeria is a crime against humanity and nothing to be proud of. The day it ceases to exist then many will be proud to be once a nigerian.

Your constitution is nothing but a piece of trash for toilet use. It is the most skewed constitution in history of mankind.

Meanwhile, you posts reeks of unity begging. You guys should try and stay on your own and taste governance of your own.

Nigeria is not a nation.

Take your own advice hypocritical and insincere Igbo man. You do not have to wait for anyone to declare Biafra formally before you actualize a spiritual Biafra that will very quickly lead to a formal one.

If Igbos are serious about Biafra then you should all leave the rest of Nigeria asap and move to SE States to commit your financial and physical resources to developing the region as a precursor to the formal realization of Biafra.

Your political leaders should resign from all appointment that puts them in the service of Nigeria and move immediately to SE States to spearhead the peaceful agitation for Biafra.

Your business leaders should pull their businesses and wealth out of Nigeria for immediate relocation and deployment to the SE.

In short peacefully boycott Nigeria and turn your back on her and Nigerians from your SE States and base.

Enjoin all Igbos to do all these dedicatedly and see if Biafra does not come in less than six month.

If not that Igbos like you are Insincere, hateful and empty blackmailers then it would be obvious to you the futility of agitating for Biafra from every corner of Nigeria and the world but Igboland in South East Nigeria.

If you are not a jobless timewaster you would note what a cad you are blaming Yorubas and co for "not letting Igbos go" when your own elite, politicians and business leaders are your real jailers with how they are disinterested in your Biafra noise and actually distance themselves from it.

Igbos never say what they mean and never mean what they say. Your insincerity and hypocrisy is glaring and sensible Nigerians know by now not to take you and your insincere Biafra noise seriously
Re: “Femi Fani-kayode, You Are A Madman” - Mr Jollof by Nobody: 7:35am On Aug 28, 2020
candidtalk:

Take your own advice hypocritical and insincere Igbo man. You do not have to wait for anyone to declare Biafra formally before you actualize a spiritual Biafra that will very quickly lead to a formal one.

If Igbos are serious about Biafra then you should all leave the rest of Nigeria asap and move to SE States to commit your financial and physical resources to developing the region as a precursor to the formal realization of Biafra.

Your political leaders should resign from all appointment that puts them in the service of Nigeria and move immediately to SE States to spearhead the peaceful agitation for Biafra.

Your business leaders should pull their businesses and wealth out of Nigeria for immediate relocation and deployment to the SE.

In short peacefully boycott Nigeria and turn your back on her and Nigerians from your SE States and base.

Enjoin all Igbos to do all these dedicatedly and see if Biafra does not come in less than six month. Insincere and empty blackmailers.

You sound like awolowo and I hope you don't end like him.
Re: “Femi Fani-kayode, You Are A Madman” - Mr Jollof by Nobody: 8:31am On Aug 28, 2020
MelesZenawi:

How exactly did Awolowo "end" that was undesirable or bad if not that you Igbos are born liars always ready to use lies and deceit to smear those you hate?

Aside not getting to lead Nigeria, which is more to Nigeria's regret than to Awolowo personally, the sage was an outstsnding man and one of Africa's most revered political leader/administrator.

Indeed it is telling that no less than Igbo God
Oju-iku tagged Awolowo the greatest President Nigeria never had.

Awo died at the ripe age of 78 with an outstanding legacy as a visionary, political sage and reformer who dedicated his life to successfully transforming the lives of Nigerians and his people.

His free education initiative is unrivalled today as one of the most incredibly successful and transformational policy of any African politician in modern history.

In fact all Yoruba politicians after Awolowo, and till today, consider it an immense honour to be deemed 'Awoist" after Obafemi Awolowo.

Meanwhile what is the legacy of your heros?

Ironsi who was brutally murdered and is infamously remembered for his unitary policy that truncated regional rule you insincere Igbos ironically hanker for today?

Oju-iku? Less said about that greedy megalomaniac the better. Wasted millions of Igbo lives because of his greed and covetousness of the asset of ND oil fighting a civil war.

Proof of his insincerity would come years later when he contested an election to lead the same Nigeria he previously convinced many Igbos to die fighting to leave. Kanu is doing same and I predict he will also run for Nigerian elective office in future after consuming Igbos blood and wealth to his satisfaction.

Azikiwe of course we know was a political prostitute and highly treacherous turncoat no one mentioned today because he is an acute embarassment to even his own household.

If you Igbos had any shame at all you should be crying for yourselves and your worthless past leaders instead of trying to taint the name and legacy of Obafemi Awolowo.

Mind you, Igbos are showing they never learn and will never change with your current and daily obsession with demonizing Yoruba leaders like BAT, Osinbajo, Fashola etal while you support and host the worst leaders in Nigeria in the form of Ikpeazu, Obiano etal. Shior. Keep fooling yourselves.
Re: “Femi Fani-kayode, You Are A Madman” - Mr Jollof by Nobody: 8:38am On Aug 28, 2020
candidtalk:

How exactly did Awolowo "end" that was undesirable or bad if not that you Igbos are born liars always ready to use lies and deceit to smear those you hate?

Aside not getting to lead Nigeria, which is more to Nigeria's regret than to Awolowo personally, the sage was an outstsnding man and one of Africa's most revered political leader/administrator.

Indeed it is telling that no less than Igbo God Oju-Iku tagged Awolowo the greatest Presidwnt Nigeria never had.

Awo died at the ripe age of 78 with an outstanding legacy as a visionary, political sage and reformer who dedicated his life to successfully transforming the lives of Nigerians and his people.

His free education initiative is unrivalled today as one of the most incredibly successful and transformational policy of any African politician in modern history.

In fact all Yoruba politicians after Awolowo, and till today, consider it an immense honour to be deemed 'Awoist" after Obafemi Awolowo.

Meanwhile what is the legacy of your heros?

Ironsi who was brutally murdered and is infamously remembered for his unitary policy that truncated regional rule you insincere Igbos ironically hanker for today?

Oju-iku? Less said about that greedy megalomaniac the better. Wasted millions of Igbo lives because of his greed and covetousness of the asset of ND oil fighting a civil war. Proof of his insincerity would come later when he contested an election to lead the same Nigeria he previously convinced many Igbos to die fighting to leave. Kanu is doing same and I predixt he will also run for Niverian elective offixe in future after consuming Igbos blood and wealth to his satisfaction.

Azikiwe of course we know was a political prostitute and highly treacherous turncoat no one mentioned today because he is an acute embarassment to even his own household.

If you Igbos had any shame at all you should be crying for yourselves and your worthless past leaders instead of trying to taint the name and legacy of Obafemi Awolowo.

Mind you, Igbos are showing they never learn and will never change with your current and daily obsession with demonizing Yoruba leaders like BAT, Osinbajo, Fashola etal while you support and host the worst leaders in Nigeria in the form of Ikpeazu, Obiano etal. Shior. Keep fooling yourselves.

Moreover awolowo never died naturally but took his own life out of frustration.

He thought he could poke others without consequences, he died regretting it.
Re: “Femi Fani-kayode, You Are A Madman” - Mr Jollof by Nobody: 8:56am On Aug 28, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Moreover awolowo never died naturally but took his own life out of frustration.

He thought he could poke others without consequences, he died regretting it.

So says Igbos because you are one group of people who can do/say anything, however disgraceful or self destructive, due to hatred for others.

Unless you, your father and millions of Igbos were present when Awolowo died, and can prove otherwise, then any sane person is right to adjudge that Awolowo died of natural causes.

The reason you Igbos focus on Awolowo's death is because it is the last and only thing you feel you can use to denigrate a globally revered icon who shamed all the leaders you have ever produced, till date, and wrote his name in gold with several pioneering outstanding achievement some of which remain unmatched today.

We know why every Igbo hate Awolowo and remain obsessed with maligning his name. Waste of time considering Awo, to his people, remain the most beloved Yoruba man of all time
While his legacy as an outstanding political titan and Omoluabi is universally secure today and forever.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Obafemi_Awolowo

Awolowo died peacefully at his Ikenne home, the Efunyela Hall (so named after his mother), on 9 May 1987, at the age of 78 and was laid to rest in Ikenne, amid tributes across political and ethno-religious divides.
Re: “Femi Fani-kayode, You Are A Madman” - Mr Jollof by Nobody: 9:07am On Aug 28, 2020
candidtalk:

So says Igbos because you are one group of people who can do/say anything, however disgraceful or self destructive, due to hatred for others.

Unless you, your father and millions of Igbos were present when Awolowo died, and can prove otherwise, then any sane person is right to adjudge that Awolowo died of natural causes.

The reason you Igbos focus on Awolowo's death is because it is the last and only thing you feel you can use to denigrate a globally revered icon who shamed all the leaders you have ever produced, till date, and wrote his name in gold with several pioneering outstanding achievement some of which remain unmatched today.

We know why every Igbo hate Awolowo and remain obsessed with maligning his name. Waste of time considering Awo, to his people, remain the most beloved Yoruba man of all time
While his legacy as an outstanding political titan and Omoluabi is universally secure today and forever.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Obafemi_Awolowo

Mr, awolowo never died naturally but took his own life out of frustration.

He thought he could poke others without consequences, he died regretting his actions.

He brought destruction upon himself and his already damned soul..

Who could even imagine that he will end up shamefully in such a petty manner...but the his end thereof anyway was disgracing..

Not forgetting, he is the father of tribalism in Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Meet Oluwaremilekun Nanadjoa Rachael Fani-Kayode. FFK's Daughter (Photo) / Gunmen Attack Ajimobi’s Boys While Moving N357m Out Of His Residence - SR / Pictures Of Murtala Mohammed International Terminal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.