Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,070 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

Love Threatened As 6-year Old Lie Revealed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love Threatened As 6-year Old Lie Revealed (2045 Views)

Should He Forgive Her After She Threatened To Poison Him? / Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? / Her Hubby Threatened To Impregnate Another Woman. . . . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Love Threatened As 6-year Old Lie Revealed by gj: 3:02pm On Feb 18, 2011
There is this girl I loved so much, but something happened!

What?

I lately found out that all the while she had been telling me she was in school, she had never gotten admission into any higher institution. This lie lingered for about 6years, though initially, I was not going out with her. Then after I started going out with her, she still kept the sturf away from me. She was supposed to graduate last 2years, but didn't. When I asked how she was preparing for her NYSC she smartly told me that she would not be going for NYSC because she hates such. She claimed it is waste of time.
Then lately, she opened up when I confronted her and accused her of hiding her academic status from me, and that this would bring a barrier between us. She opened up and told me that she never entered school; all that while, she had been looking for admission into University. As I'm talking to you now, she is still looking for Admission.
As for the lie, she pleaded for forgiveness cry cry.
The two things are:
1. She kept the truth from me for over 6years.
2. She is yet to get Admission at the age of about 27years.

Do I forgive and still continue with her, or forget about her? I feel cold each time I remember her!
Re: Love Threatened As 6-year Old Lie Revealed by breathless(m): 3:23pm On Feb 18, 2011
Forgive and forget HER. There's more from where that came from. Just imagine if you find out she has a child during her teenage years. I'm just saying. Bruv, that girl aint for you. Wish luck on your future search.
Re: Love Threatened As 6-year Old Lie Revealed by obowunmi(m): 3:30pm On Feb 18, 2011
I wouldn't date someone like this --- uneducated lying Arrow. But you could ask her a few questions: why did she lie to you ? Is it that she cannot afford to attend uni or she just didn't make an effort to attend ? Try to speak with her in a humble manner.
Re: Love Threatened As 6-year Old Lie Revealed by naijafrend: 3:46pm On Feb 18, 2011
@ OP

Howmuch ever you forgive this woman, there would be nagging thought behind your mind about every single thing she does in future. Somebody who could cover up a lie for 6 years is not an impulsive liar, but a calculating conniving one. I bet she would have borrowed quite a lot from you during all those years at school !!
Re: Love Threatened As 6-year Old Lie Revealed by 190: 10:58pm On Feb 18, 2011
gj:

There is this girl I loved so much, but something happened!

What?

I lately found out that all the while she had been telling me she was in school, she had never gotten admission into any higher institution. This lie lingered for about 6years, though initially, I was not going out with her. Then after I started going out with her, she still kept the sturf away from me. She was supposed to graduate last 2years, but didn't. When I asked how she was preparing for her NYSC she smartly told me that she would not be going for NYSC because she hates such. She claimed it is waste of time.
Then lately, she opened up when I confronted her and accused her of hiding her academic status from me, and that this would bring a barrier between us. She opened up and told me that she never entered school; all that while, she had been looking for admission into University. As I'm talking to you now, she is still looking for Admission.
As for the lie, she pleaded for forgiveness cry cry.
The two things are:
1. She kept the truth from me for over 6years.
2. She is yet to get Admission at the age of about 27years.

Do I forgive and still continue with her, or forget about her? I feel cold each time I remember her!

4get it, too late shes wasted
Re: Love Threatened As 6-year Old Lie Revealed by Nobody: 11:05pm On Feb 18, 2011
If she can lie about SCHOOLING for 6 years IMAGINE what else she has or will kept/keep from you. undecided
I'm not saying leave her at all, but you have to be careful.
Re: Love Threatened As 6-year Old Lie Revealed by willyluv(m): 11:12pm On Feb 18, 2011
Help her as a friend get into school, but she is not worth keeping.
Re: Love Threatened As 6-year Old Lie Revealed by busygirl(f): 12:23am On Feb 19, 2011
@op How would you date someone for 6 years without visiting her uni? If you can discern well enough, you should have known that she was telling a lie.
Re: Love Threatened As 6-year Old Lie Revealed by manmustwac(m): 3:52am On Feb 19, 2011
Question her and findout what else she has been lieing to you about.
Re: Love Threatened As 6-year Old Lie Revealed by gj: 10:09am On Feb 19, 2011
busygirl:

@op How would you date someone for 6 years without visiting her uni? If you can discern well enough, you should have known that she was telling a lie.

I do visit her in the University. The funny thing is that she went to the extent of renting a house off-campus and was collecting money from her parents. The parents new about it same last two years. Everybody visits her in the school but nobody ever new she has never been admitted into the school. Nobody ever thought of following her to the classroom, nobody ever suspected her. It looked all genuine. She is just a professional lair.
Re: Love Threatened As 6-year Old Lie Revealed by Goldieluks: 10:26am On Feb 19, 2011
Since she a professional liar,as you've stated,why not find out from her,why she had to lie to you for good 6years?
you might help her as a friend,though.
Re: Love Threatened As 6-year Old Lie Revealed by 10cirenoh: 10:50am On Feb 19, 2011
What's there to find out? leave her joor, stop wasting your time man. LIE FOR 6 YEARS? FUCCK THAT BITCH MAN, LEAVE HERRRRRRRRRRRRR angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Love Threatened As 6-year Old Lie Revealed by gj: 11:59am On Feb 22, 2011
angry
Re: Love Threatened As 6-year Old Lie Revealed by ninob1(f): 12:06pm On Feb 22, 2011
gj:

I do visit her in the University. The funny thing is that she went to the extent of renting a house off-campus and was collecting money from her parents. The parents new about it same last two years. Everybody visits her in the school but nobody ever new she has never been admitted into the school. Nobody ever thought of following her to the classroom, nobody ever suspected her. It looked all genuine. She is just a professional lair.

she has a strong mind oh, even to her parents sad sad well it's up to you to decide
Re: Love Threatened As 6-year Old Lie Revealed by calddon(m): 12:10pm On Feb 22, 2011
6 yrs! its not fair o!
Re: Love Threatened As 6-year Old Lie Revealed by drrobert: 1:07pm On Feb 22, 2011
6yr old!
Re: Love Threatened As 6-year Old Lie Revealed by Dsense(m): 1:54pm On Feb 22, 2011
OP.
Just get over her . . .And let it go.

Nigerian girls are so mean undecided
Re: Love Threatened As 6-year Old Lie Revealed by MMM2(m): 2:48pm On Feb 22, 2011
do u luv her?
Re: Love Threatened As 6-year Old Lie Revealed by johnjoel(m): 3:29pm On Feb 22, 2011
she is a queen of mendiacity
Re: Love Threatened As 6-year Old Lie Revealed by irisheve: 5:01pm On Feb 22, 2011
6yrs pikin done start primary sch o,
Re: Love Threatened As 6-year Old Lie Revealed by Nobody: 5:45pm On Feb 22, 2011
I understand the fact that you couldnt have known, there is a girl in my school too, who claims she's in 400level and she is yet to gain admission, she stays in my hostel, but she never goes to school, all she does is to watch films and stroll,she doesnt even know where lecture halls are. she has no idea of what and how lectures are taken, her dad is dead and her mum has no idea this is happening,

your girlfriend isnt worth keeping, it shows how irresponsible she is, she lied for 6 yrs and she is still yet to gain admission, i doubt if she has what it takes to get into a tertiary institution (i mean she may not even have a good waec result at hand) I'm sure you dont need someone to slow down your pace in life.Be wise!
Re: Love Threatened As 6-year Old Lie Revealed by Nobody: 7:11pm On Feb 22, 2011
At 27?
Some people are just generally slackers. If you're okay with a slacker wife then go ahead.
Re: Love Threatened As 6-year Old Lie Revealed by deniyor: 7:16pm On Feb 22, 2011
Relationships based on falsehood are never successful.
Her crime isn't she is uneducated. It is in lying about it.
Re: Love Threatened As 6-year Old Lie Revealed by chic2pimp(m): 7:19pm On Feb 22, 2011
D-sense:

grin grin grin
Re: Love Threatened As 6-year Old Lie Revealed by gj: 10:55am On Feb 24, 2011
Re: Love Threatened As 6-year Old Lie Revealed by foyeks2001(f): 12:41pm On Feb 24, 2011
D-sense:

OP.
Just get over her . . .And let it go.

who released u from ur cage?Havent I warned them never to dare open d cage
Re: Love Threatened As 6-year Old Lie Revealed by Basildon1(m): 12:47pm On Feb 24, 2011
gj:

Better stop acting slow and get your act right. Gals that hang around schools but are not in the school only do that for one reason if my memory serves me right - She's a RUNZ gal!
Re: Love Threatened As 6-year Old Lie Revealed by steveab(m): 12:54pm On Feb 24, 2011
Lies beget Lies and Liars keep on lieing to keep up the lies. But one day the truth must be revealed. Don't blame her she never taught it will go this far (6yrs).

My advice is for you to forgive her and help her in anyway you can as a friend.
Re: Love Threatened As 6-year Old Lie Revealed by okenwa(m): 1:36pm On Feb 24, 2011
deniyor:

Relationships based on falsehood are never successful.
Her crime isn't she is uneducated. It is in lying about it.

just leave her pls, i don't need to narrate my own here.trusth is the basis of every union
Re: Love Threatened As 6-year Old Lie Revealed by Mcleo007(m): 3:14pm On Feb 24, 2011
Women lie, men lie! Its not a new thing dude. Just decide on what you want, and live the best live you think you deserve. Ciao!
Re: Love Threatened As 6-year Old Lie Revealed by pfaj: 3:31pm On Feb 24, 2011
i ave heard a similar story b4, forgive her, n help her AS A FRIEND. Ask her wat she wants from life n wat she really wants/like to do cos it does nt seem like she wants d admission sef. N abeg free d babe, if she really loved u, she wud have @least told u even if she was hiding it from every1.
Bt omo, dat kind of on seriousness @ 27, shey she no get future ambition ni, n how long was she intending to keep lying. Omo make she go learn trade or go Dubai
Basildon1:

Better stop acting slow and get your act right. Gals that hang around schools but are not in the school only do that for one reason if my memory serves me right - She's a RUNZ gal!
Re: Love Threatened As 6-year Old Lie Revealed by Nobody: 7:17pm On Feb 24, 2011
[/color][s][/s] [color=#770077][s]AM SO SURE SHE WAS AT OLABISI ONABANJO UNI, THEY PLENTY FOR THERE[/s],  undecided[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Do You Hate Most? / Her Fiance Of 5 Years Dumped Her / How Would You Handle This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.