Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,684 members, 7,823,927 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:39 PM

True Love Doesn't Exist. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / True Love Doesn't Exist. (2043 Views)

"Love Doesn't Cost A Thing" Is A Lie! / Love Doesn't Exist For Me. Please Advise / Why Love Doesn't Last In Relationships? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

True Love Doesn't Exist. by jjc213(m): 8:25pm On Aug 29, 2011
ladies, can u soak garri? A man called off his wedding when the doctor told him that his wife might never walk again, did he ever love her?
Re: True Love Doesn't Exist. by emofine(f): 8:28pm On Aug 29, 2011
. . and this proves that "true love doesn't exist"?
Re: True Love Doesn't Exist. by Goldieluks: 8:46pm On Aug 29, 2011
Twisted.
Re: True Love Doesn't Exist. by Nobody: 8:48pm On Aug 29, 2011
jjc213:

ladies, can u soak garri? A man called off his wedding when the doctor told him that his wife might never walk again, did he ever love her?
That is the experience of another individual.

Someone somewhere luv a woman with no legs.
Re: True Love Doesn't Exist. by claremont(m): 8:51pm On Aug 29, 2011
Useless duplication of threads. We have debated this issue and everyone has concluded that "love does NOT exist", no need to create another thread to showcase facts that are widely available online! cool
Re: True Love Doesn't Exist. by Nobody: 9:24pm On Aug 29, 2011
^^^ lol@ "everyone has concluded" grin
Re: True Love Doesn't Exist. by claremont(m): 9:25pm On Aug 29, 2011
^^^
kiss kiss
Re: True Love Doesn't Exist. by Nobody: 9:32pm On Aug 29, 2011
^^^ cheesy kiss
Re: True Love Doesn't Exist. by nassiwa: 9:53am On Aug 30, 2011
True love exists depending on an individual. That man never loved his woman.
Re: True Love Doesn't Exist. by born2boink(m): 10:09am On Aug 30, 2011
claremont:

Useless duplication of threads. We have debated this issue and everyone has concluded that "love does NOT exist", no need to create another thread to showcase facts that are widely available online! cool
The tin dey pain you for body?
Re: True Love Doesn't Exist. by MMM2(m): 11:27am On Aug 30, 2011
Re: True Love Doesn't Exist. by Nobody: 11:52am On Aug 30, 2011
That love is NOT LOVE which alters,

When it alteration finds,

Or bends with the Remover to remove. . .

[William Shakespeare]
Re: True Love Doesn't Exist. by Nobody: 2:00pm On Aug 30, 2011
May THUNDER FIRE the LEFT YANSH of WHOEVER told YOU that TRUE LOVE DOESNT EXIST because ladies refuse to SOAK GARRI! Shoe get SIZE mehn! Look for your size and STOP making an AS[b]S[/b] outta ya self! No one is to be blamed if a girl that was not brought up with GARRI refuses to soak GARRI with a HALF PINT BROKE ARSE NIGGA! DAMN! The kind of USELESS comparisons people make these days! WTF! undecided
Re: True Love Doesn't Exist. by Tosinville(m): 2:16pm On Aug 30, 2011
True love exist only if you can die for your spouse to live.
Re: True Love Doesn't Exist. by MrsChima(f): 2:19pm On Aug 30, 2011
True love does exist but people these days doesn't value or respect love so they end up "missing" out on their true love.  

True love take time. understanding, compassion, patience, compromises, faith, and dedication without these things true love will not submerge.  

True love is about respecting the person you have taken vows or commitment to with all thy heart and work true love come into fruition.  

True love doesn't come easy and only the dedicated ones are lucky to receive it.
Re: True Love Doesn't Exist. by Nobody: 2:25pm On Aug 30, 2011
^^^ :d
Re: True Love Doesn't Exist. by Orikinla(m): 2:34pm On Aug 30, 2011
Let me put this in caps. TRUE LOVE IS AS EAL AS YOUR HOT ROD, WITH BLOOD AND POWER TO MAKE YOU AND OTHER SPECIES ON EARTH EXIST EVEN WHERE THERE IS NO MONEY, HOUSE OR CARS.
EVEN MONKEYS KNOW WHAT IS TRUE LOVE EVEN WHERE THERE ARE NO BANANAS. grin

Now, here is my proof of true love.
My babe loves me truly and she has been there since 2001.
I have left her many times, but she keeps on returning.

I left her to let her discover herself and then become mature and secure enough to make up her mind, because LOVE IS NOT BY FORCE.

I have not given her any kobo.
She is well educated, black, bold and beautiful and a company executive and she is proudly Igbo.
In fact, she loves me more than I love her.  

There are still many Nigerian women, both young and old, who really and truly fall in love. But unfortunately, they fall into the wrong hands of those who are brutes and ingrates.
Re: True Love Doesn't Exist. by MrsChima(f): 2:36pm On Aug 30, 2011
Falling in love and true love are TWO DIFFERENT actions.

Falling in love is EASY but finding TRUE LOVE is hard.
Re: True Love Doesn't Exist. by Cuddlemii: 3:23pm On Aug 30, 2011
@op,

Where did you learn that notion from? Your parents?
Re: True Love Doesn't Exist. by Mynd44: 3:29pm On Aug 30, 2011
^^^
hmmm that is a nice question
Re: True Love Doesn't Exist. by dammytex: 12:26am On Aug 31, 2011
@op

True love exists.

The question is; are you ready for the commitments? Exercising true love is an ambition that migrates into habit.
You have to yearn for true love and go wholeheartedly for it without compromise.

The benefits are the best, but trust me it isn't usually easy and comfortable for us men to stick to the strict rules at the early stages. You have to be determined to exhibit true love all the way.

If you can, even God will smile down on you from heaven. Don't you want that?

(1) (Reply)

Top Ten Signs To Look For In An Interested Chick / How Do You Cope With Your Pregnant Wife / CHIDINMA; My Crush

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.