Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,739 members, 7,851,541 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:06 PM

#bbnaija: Dorathy breast on display - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / #bbnaija: Dorathy breast on display (1990 Views)

'I'm So Proud Of My Breast' Slay Queen Shares Her Erotic Breast On Instagramlive / 'i'm So Proud Of My Breast' Slay Queen Shares Her Erotic Breast On Instagramlive / Nigerian Lady Puts Her Breast On Display As She Dances In The Rain (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija: Dorathy breast on display by GistsBaze: 11:16am On Aug 26, 2020
BBNaija housemate Dorathy on Tuesday night shared the bed with Laycon. This is the first time both housemates will spend the night on the same bed.

In a video making the rounds on social media, Dorathy B00bs has been captured while she was asleep last night.

This has stirred reactions from BBNaija viewers wondering How her B00bs was managed to show off like that.
See The video below
https://gistsbaze.com/bbnaija-dorathy-huge-b00bs-captured-without-cloth-while-sleeping-last-night/

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Please Help!!! Am In A State Of Dilemma Concerning My Relationship / What Are Sad Moments You Ve Experienced? / My Sister's Teacher Has Been Flirting With Our Dad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.