Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

A Womans Love Is: Great: A Mans Love: Is Unrealistic - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Womans Love Is: Great: A Mans Love: Is Unrealistic (3042 Views)

How Ladies Loose Great Guys To Their Unrealistic Expectations And Standards / Romantic Films Are Known To Ruin Relationships As They Give Unrealistic Expectat / Does Menstruation Affects A Womans Attitude? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Womans Love Is: Great: A Mans Love: Is Unrealistic by Ladyjide(f): 2:07am On Feb 19, 2011
Nairaland- This quote was taking from an article that I recently read--- The thoughts are not my own , but those of Steve Harvey--- What is your opinion on is it true talk or rubbish?

A Woman's Love is, GREAT, A Mans love compared to a woman's is Unrealistic-

"Nothing on this planet can compare with a woman’s love—it is kind and compassionate, patient and nurturing, generous and sweet and unconditional. Pure. If you are her man, she will walk on water and through a mountain for you, too, no matter how you’ve acted out, no matter what crazy thing you’ve done, no matter the time or demand. If you are her man, she will talk to you until there just aren’t any more words left to say, encourage you when you’re at rock bottom and think there just isn’t any way out, hold you in her arms when you’re sick, and laugh with you when you’re up. And if you’re her man and that woman loves you—I mean really loves you?—she will shine you up when you’re dusty, encourage you when you’re down, defend you even when she’s not so sure you were right, and hang on your every word, even when you’re not saying anything worth listening to. And no matter what you do, no matter how many times her friends say you’re no good, no matter how many times you slam the door on the relationship, she will give you her very best and then some, and keep right on trying to win over your heart, even when you act like everything she’s done to convince you she’s The One just isn’t good enough.
That’s a woman’s love—it stands the test of time, logic, and all circumstance. Well, I’m here to tell you that expecting that kind of love— that perfection—from a man is unrealistic. That’s right, I said it—it’s not gonna happen, no way, no how. Because a man’s love isn’t like a woman’s love."
Re: A Womans Love Is: Great: A Mans Love: Is Unrealistic by Nobody: 2:17am On Feb 19, 2011
It's realistic and fact. Thank you for reminding me, poster. I need to cop this genius's book ASAP. cheesy
Re: A Womans Love Is: Great: A Mans Love: Is Unrealistic by Dsense(m): 2:37am On Feb 19, 2011
OP.
Blahh Blahhh Blahh Blhaa . . . . . . . .
Re: A Womans Love Is: Great: A Mans Love: Is Unrealistic by Ladyjide(f): 2:49am On Feb 19, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

It's realistic and fact. Thank you for reminding me, poster. I need to cop this genius's book ASAP.  cheesy

wink
D-sense:

OP.
Blahh Blahhh Blahh Blhaa . . .  . . . . .

Right back at ya!! cool cool lol
Re: A Womans Love Is: Great: A Mans Love: Is Unrealistic by Dsense(m): 2:53am On Feb 19, 2011
How's Mr Jide?
wink cheesy
Re: A Womans Love Is: Great: A Mans Love: Is Unrealistic by Ladyjide(f): 3:04am On Feb 19, 2011
D-sense:

How's Mr Jide?
wink cheesy
cool I am not sure who you are talking about on my end but How is Ms/Mrs D- Sense? uhmmmmmm,
Re: A Womans Love Is: Great: A Mans Love: Is Unrealistic by LordReed(m): 7:38am On Feb 19, 2011
Please post the rest of the article because this half view is not going to get a balanced review.
Re: A Womans Love Is: Great: A Mans Love: Is Unrealistic by Tosinville(m): 10:07am On Feb 19, 2011
You just posted this quote to make nigerian ladies on here to feel so fly about themselves, nigerian's women affection is for you to have huge amount of stash full in a "ghana must go" bag thats when they can love you this way, they don't even wanna whether u look like chimpazee jnr brudda but as long as you got this dough, u are the green light.

I belief this quote is from a white folk, abeg stop using whites mentality to compare an african/nigerian mentality, they are incompatible.
Re: A Womans Love Is: Great: A Mans Love: Is Unrealistic by Goldieluks: 10:10am On Feb 19, 2011
wow wow wow wow shocked shocked shocked
this is sooooo TRUE.
@OP,thanks for sharing this. cool
Re: A Womans Love Is: Great: A Mans Love: Is Unrealistic by Tosinville(m): 10:12am On Feb 19, 2011
huh!
Re: A Womans Love Is: Great: A Mans Love: Is Unrealistic by Nobody: 10:12am On Feb 19, 2011
Tosinville:

You just posted this quote to make nigerian ladies on here to feel so fly about themselves, nigerian's women affection is for you to have huge amount of stash full in a "ghana must go" bag thats when they can love you this way, they don't even wanna whether u look like chimpazee jnr brudda but as long as you got this dough, u are the green light.

I belief this quote is from a white folk, abeg stop using whites mentality to compare an african/nigerian mentality, they are incompatible.
May be you'll attract real and true women if you stop believing this. Flash/Loud men attract shallow/materialistic women
Re: A Womans Love Is: Great: A Mans Love: Is Unrealistic by Tosinville(m): 10:18am On Feb 19, 2011
Naijababe,

I don't like someone born and raised abroad claiming to be nigerian without no nigerian experience just because your dad told ya that he's from nigeria.

If you truly lives in nigeria then you'll get what i'm talking about, madam.
Re: A Womans Love Is: Great: A Mans Love: Is Unrealistic by Ladyjide(f): 10:37am On Feb 19, 2011
Lord_Reed:

Please post the rest of the article because this half view is not going to get a balanced review.

I am sorry - this is actually an excerpt from a book written by Steve Harvey, "Act Like a Lady Think Like A man" The rest is way too long to add.

Tosinville:

Tosinville I posted this article to start a discussion not stroke egos, that is not the type of business I am in, Very simple ,

The quote is from Steve Harvey----------- Please read well, This quote is from "Steve Harvey"

Thanks! cool

Tosinville:

Naijababe,

I don't like someone born and raised abroad claiming to be nigerian without no nigerian experience just because your dad told ya that he's from nigeria.

Sorry, I think I missed a beat, what does that have to do with the article? Does that make her get your point better if she was born , bred and lives in Nigeria? NOT-----Last I checked this love thing was universal my man!
Re: A Womans Love Is: Great: A Mans Love: Is Unrealistic by Tosinville(m): 10:41am On Feb 19, 2011
Ladyjide,

I know the way how strong love is with the white folks thats not how it is with some other race.
Re: A Womans Love Is: Great: A Mans Love: Is Unrealistic by Ladyjide(f): 10:45am On Feb 19, 2011
Tosinville:

Ladyjide,

I know the way how strong love is with the white folks thats not how it is with some other race.

Sorry on this one I completely disagree, Love is strong with "white folks", ? and it is what with all other races-- especially AFRICANS?

but Tosin this was written by STEVE HARVEY ( HE IS NOT WHITE)
Re: A Womans Love Is: Great: A Mans Love: Is Unrealistic by Tosinville(m): 10:50am On Feb 19, 2011
Steve harvey? i don't really know that author but i'll definately go for some research asap maybe on wiki lol. Well if he isn't white, he might be talking from experience with the white folks.
Re: A Womans Love Is: Great: A Mans Love: Is Unrealistic by koolchicco: 10:51am On Feb 19, 2011
A Woman's Love is,   GREAT, A Mans love compared to a woman's is Unrealistic-

Fa fa fa fowl foul!
Re: A Womans Love Is: Great: A Mans Love: Is Unrealistic by Tosinville(m): 10:52am On Feb 19, 2011
^^Abi, it depend o! so i don't really care about what steve harvey in that book
Re: A Womans Love Is: Great: A Mans Love: Is Unrealistic by Tosinville(m): 10:53am On Feb 19, 2011
Wrote in dat book i meant
Re: A Womans Love Is: Great: A Mans Love: Is Unrealistic by Ladyjide(f): 10:55am On Feb 19, 2011
Tosinville:

Steve harvey? i don't really know that author but i'll definately go for some research asap maybe on wiki lol. Well if he isn't white, he might be talking from experience with the white folks.

Ha Ha!! Now really,  wink
koolchicco:

Fa fa fa fowl foul!
True or untrue?
Tosinville:

^^Abi, it depend o! so i don't really care about what steve harvey in that book

Not meant for you to care? It is meant as a matter of opinion either he is talking real, or talking trash,  and this is coming from a book written by a " MAN" but I guess we know your vote already!
Re: A Womans Love Is: Great: A Mans Love: Is Unrealistic by Tosinville(m): 11:05am On Feb 19, 2011
lol
Re: A Womans Love Is: Great: A Mans Love: Is Unrealistic by Tosinville(m): 11:09am On Feb 19, 2011
Sincerely, i know the greatest love of all comes from women but it depends.
Re: A Womans Love Is: Great: A Mans Love: Is Unrealistic by koolchicco: 11:15am On Feb 19, 2011
Tosinville:

Sincerely, i know the greatest love of all comes from women but it depends.

You missed adding 'WESTERN' before the bolded word. undecided cheesy

@LadyJide

Soooooo untrue! angry undecided
Re: A Womans Love Is: Great: A Mans Love: Is Unrealistic by Tosinville(m): 11:38am On Feb 19, 2011
^^Thats the reasons why i said it depends. Nigeria recession can't make anyone to love the way it suppose to be unlike those ones in the western thats the reason why i said they shouldn't use western love life mentality to compare 9ja own o! cos e dey RED to their head here lmao!
Re: A Womans Love Is: Great: A Mans Love: Is Unrealistic by pwiz(m): 11:39am On Feb 19, 2011
Is this a kinda poem or article! Cnt even gerrit, Bt since it something about women,Na lie, pardon me
Re: A Womans Love Is: Great: A Mans Love: Is Unrealistic by Dyt(f): 12:09pm On Feb 19, 2011
Yh
very true
*if she loves him*
grtest s an understatement
Re: A Womans Love Is: Great: A Mans Love: Is Unrealistic by LordReed(m): 1:27pm On Feb 19, 2011
I would like to reply to this but it's so one sided. What makes men's love unrealistic? Anyway as far as what has been posted, it is an over generalisation and an ideal. No one I know is completely like that. Everyone has flaws, so for anyone to think he'll find 'perfect' love as described here is joking and in for a long unyielding search.

I like Steve Harvey but this excerpt is highly biased. Find time to post the rest. Women don't deceive yourselves, this is only an ideal.
Re: A Womans Love Is: Great: A Mans Love: Is Unrealistic by busygirl(f): 6:48pm On Feb 19, 2011
I kind of agree with him. When a woman loves, she loves for real lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: A Womans Love Is: Great: A Mans Love: Is Unrealistic by Nobody: 8:54pm On Feb 19, 2011
Tosinville:

Naijababe,

Mo gbe! She na me be born and raised abroad shocked ? I was going to tell you a short real life story but I no get time now,will come back to you later
Re: A Womans Love Is: Great: A Mans Love: Is Unrealistic by degubi(m): 9:34pm On Feb 19, 2011
That’s a woman’s love—it stands the test of time, logic, and all circumstance. Well, I’m here to tell you that expecting that kind of love— that perfection—from a man is unrealistic. That’s right, I said it—it’s not gonna happen, no way, no how. Because a man’s love isn’t like a woman’s love."

I won't take it from the women that when some of them Love they can be intense about it but to state that a man's Love is unrealistic is absolute bunkum. When some men do Love they throw themselves completely into it and give it 100%.
Re: A Womans Love Is: Great: A Mans Love: Is Unrealistic by Tosinville(m): 12:10am On Feb 20, 2011
Naijaababe,

hahahaha! mo ti gbo e, its ok.
Re: A Womans Love Is: Great: A Mans Love: Is Unrealistic by roymary: 12:38pm On Feb 20, 2011
@OP

You are right. Our love is unrealistic. Happy Now?

(1) (2) (Reply)

When She Demands For Sex And You're Not Ready / Can 9ja Woman Fall Inlove With This Man No Matter His Money? Pic Inside / My Joystick, Her Problem.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.