Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,513 members, 7,854,201 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 12:22 PM

If You Can't Escape From Africa, Please Do Not Have Any Kids! - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Can't Escape From Africa, Please Do Not Have Any Kids! (12495 Views)

If You Can't Escape Naija No Born O. / How Can I Escape From Her Captivity After 5days Of Sex Sex And Just Sex? / 4 Reasons Why You Can't Be "Just Friends" With Your Ex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Can't Escape From Africa, Please Do Not Have Any Kids! by Etinosa1234: 7:25pm On Aug 27, 2020
Gerrard59:

Another day, another create a job advocate. What he forgets is that creation of jobs has a link with the GDP growth of the country. Recently, McKinsey released an article stating India has to grow at 8% annually to be able to create jobs for the next 30 million people about to join the workforce. When last did Nigeria attain 8% GDP growth? What was the unemployment rate? What's the present GDP growth rate? And that of unemployment?

Regarding creating enterprises, it's only in low budget and multidimensional poverty stricken places where people blab about such. With all the start a company, how many Nigerian companies are in the F500 or Forbes 2000? How many companies employ 10, 000 people effortlessly? How many have thriving foreign subsidiaries? Moreover, didn't Gokada and Co create jobs? And the many companies that have had to deal with high taxes and over regulation?

Yeah bro

. I agree with you to an extent but u are making seem its rosy in that side... If u don't know what u have, when u lose it, u'll know the value... Have u wondered why the Chinese are always coming to Africa? Its because they know what we have and we don't... We may not be able to create things yet but we are blessed with most of the resources needed to create it. And since we don't know the value of most of them except oil, the whites tend to exploit us... Let me ask now, how many Nigerians are into mining, agriculture sef was as of recent... Go and check the highest employer of Labor in Chile , its mining of copper .. and copper is used everywhere in the world up to our fones ... Also even in abroad, there are also tax regulations that tend to frustrate pple there ..Don't take it as a Nigerian thing..

If u think of blaming the govt also, keep it in the mind that the govt is a product of the people
.. Is it not this same Nigeria that after all the castigation of the govt , the same people will still recycle the same set of leaders to govern them

There are opportunities everywhere in Nigeria but if we continue to think that only abroad has Jobs and are self sufficient , we'll continue to let those who know the value of what we have continue to exploit... No doubt the first World countries have a better standard of living

And I also have no bad feelings for those wanting to move abroad... All I want is for people abroad to come back and invest in the country in the little way they can as not everyone in Nigeria can move abroad but most people in Nigeria will have a better life if we that have tasted better life help pple to enjoy it in the little way they can

tensazangetsu20

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Can't Escape From Africa, Please Do Not Have Any Kids! by Nobody: 7:56pm On Aug 27, 2020
OGWILLS123:
tell me How will these country grow when 90% of are youths mentality is to graduate from
school just to come and find one white collar job waiting him or her somewhere with a good company car and a decent salary. .
Which in turn kill our creativity and the ability to think angry
How many of you in this thread want to own your own business ?
Only 10% percent of people I guess angry
But yet everyone is looking for job.
A wise man once said, "If you can't find an opportunity, create one"
All everyone here is looking for is work work work and work but if you
ask them to create one they can't.

The bottom line is if you can't find a job go and create one for yourself
Stop blaming the government

So they will create Jobs or create Inventions with "Air or their Saliva" right? Ode.......please always make use of your sense next time you want to comment oshiiiiii......

4 Likes

Re: If You Can't Escape From Africa, Please Do Not Have Any Kids! by seanwilliam(m): 8:23pm On Aug 27, 2020
Karleb:

Nigerians who graduated with second class lower in Nigeria, many of them graduate with distinction abroad when they go for their masters.

Africans are awesome, our problem is bad government.
stop shooting yourself in the leg.. our government are Nigerians abi na robot dem be? Na nigerians dey rule Nigeria so u have no point..and average Nigeria is corrupt.. most speaking again corruption are praying to see the opportunity to siphon money too ..so what are saying? There is no justification for failure..

Let's agree government is worst , what about police? What about private establishments? How are they treating their workers?

Bro let's face the truth black , Nigeria especially is inferior to her western counterpart wether in thinking or in action

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Can't Escape From Africa, Please Do Not Have Any Kids! by Martinez39s(m): 8:27pm On Aug 27, 2020
Evolutionlove:

Welcome To Nigeria........!!!
As in. The country is deteriorating and blighted by corruption and unproductive, yet some people are pumping out kids without restraint.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Can't Escape From Africa, Please Do Not Have Any Kids! by Martinez39s(m): 8:37pm On Aug 27, 2020
Etinosa1234:
Op... This actually doesn't make sense.... Those jobs u see were created by someone...

In Nigeria, how many people create jobs.... Everyone is looking for a job, few is ready to start it... We are all waiting for govt to release one so that we can all rush it... O wrong nau

Even the ones that are already well to do, instead of them to think of being boss of their own, most are sticking to the same job maybe due to fear of biz failure... Abeg let's stop castigating the continent and try the best we can do... How many countries will want to accommodate 200m pple

U know the funny thing , those same countries u are talking abt , their unemployment rate is not 0
grin grin grin Didn't you just repeat the OP's points?
Re: If You Can't Escape From Africa, Please Do Not Have Any Kids! by Etinosa1234: 8:39pm On Aug 27, 2020
Martinez39s:
grin grin grin Didn't you just repeat the OP's points?

I expansiated

Re: If You Can't Escape From Africa, Please Do Not Have Any Kids! by OGWILLS123: 8:59pm On Aug 27, 2020
Evolutionlove:

So they will create Jobs or create Inventions with "Air or their Saliva" right? Ode.......please always make use of your sense next time you want to comment oshiiiiii......
Another poor frustrated undiluted Bastard ! grin
suffering from lack of creativity and vision grin
wait for government to come and create invention cheesy
b4 you start your own business poverty will soon eat you up.

Seun come and move this thing to thrash section angry
things like this are meant to be kept they.

1 Like

Re: If You Can't Escape From Africa, Please Do Not Have Any Kids! by tensazangetsu20(m): 9:06pm On Aug 27, 2020
OGWILLS123:

Another poor frustrated undiluted Bastard ! grin
suffering from lack of creativity and vision grin
wait for government to come and create invention cheesy
b4 you start your own business poverty will soon eat you up.

Seun come and move this thing to thrash section angry
things like this are meant to be kept they.

Gokada no be person invention, Opay no be people invention. How did they end up? There is a systematic plan in Nigeria to keep people poorer. Government closed borders despite us having a trade surplus with west africa and increased food inflation and poverty. Uber that graduates are managing they want to destroy. The guy should not have called you oshiii but if you have ever run a business before you would know its not easy in Nigeria at all.

7 Likes

Re: If You Can't Escape From Africa, Please Do Not Have Any Kids! by Offpoint: 9:06pm On Aug 27, 2020
tensazangetsu20:

Unfortunately I am in this country o grin. everyday I dey vex say I dey here o. Working to leave but if I can't I am getting a vasectomy no marriage or kids for me here.

Re: If You Can't Escape From Africa, Please Do Not Have Any Kids! by OGWILLS123: 9:08pm On Aug 27, 2020
Etinosa1234:

Yeah bro

. I agree with you to an extent but u are making seem its rosy in that side... If u don't know what u have, when u lose it, u'll know the value... Have u wondered why the Chinese are always coming to Africa? Its because they know what we have and we don't... We may not be able to create things yet but we are blessed with most of the resources needed to create it. And since we don't know the value of most of them except oil, the whites tend to exploit us... Let me ask now, how many Nigerians are into mining, agriculture sef was as of recent... Go and check the highest employer of Labor in Chile , its mining of copper .. and copper is used everywhere in the world up to our fones ... Also even in abroad, there are also tax regulations that tend to frustrate pple there ..Don't take it as a Nigerian thing..

If u think of blaming the govt also, keep it in the mind that the govt is a product of the people
.. Is it not this same Nigeria that after all the castigation of the govt , the same people will still recycle the same set of leaders to govern them

There are opportunities everywhere in Nigeria but if we continue to think that only abroad has Jobs and are self sufficient , we'll continue to let those who know the value of what we have continue to exploit... No doubt the first World countries have a better standard of living

And I also have no bad feelings for those wanting to move abroad... All I want is for people abroad to come back and invest in the country in the little way they can as not everyone in Nigeria can move abroad but most people in Nigeria will have a better life if we that have tasted better life help pple to enjoy it in the little way they can

tensazangetsu20
My brother God bless you cheesy
Africa as a whole lacks vision.

3 Likes

Re: If You Can't Escape From Africa, Please Do Not Have Any Kids! by emmanuelpopson(m): 9:25pm On Aug 27, 2020
Etinosa1234:

Yeah bro

tensazangetsu20

[b]you are damn right.. mining industry alone can create over 10 million jobs.. directly..as a trained geologist. there are over 1000 natural resources in Nigeria. from copper, tin, zinc. gold, bitumen, talc,calcite, iron etc..the Steel complex in Kogi state can employ over 10000 people at a go but where is that complex now not functioning and been under administration.. the raw materials for industrial revolution lies around us but govt dosnt want you and i to be employed and be rich.. ask me why.. they wont have gullible and idle boys and followers to give 5k to during elections to snatch ballot boxes, used as touts and thugs for election violence. the glass( aluminium blind glasses) used in building can be manufactured in Nigeria.. how?? glass sand abounds across the south west..also the rivers benue and Niger can be used as irrigation channels to power the whole norther part for irrigation in food production but what do we have?? a state like isreal which is a desert has more food production hubs than Nigeria. i think we can see that opportunities abound here but the will a and capital to make this a reality is d problem..the Chinese know this secret, that is why they are here to make this continent( Nigeria) their second home..
[/b]

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Can't Escape From Africa, Please Do Not Have Any Kids! by seanwilliam(m): 10:26pm On Aug 27, 2020
urchcoded:
not all black men go abroad and Excel. Infact the white community is more successful than the black community abroad. Why haven't blacks invented any reasonable thing? The educational curriculum we use, the white gave us, medical system the whites gave us, your phones the same. If in the future Nigeria or other black countries start manufacturing phones, it will be because we went abroad to learn how to do it. When I mean the average black man is unintelligent it doesn't mean that their are no intelligent black people, but the intelligent black people are statistically insignificant. This is a bitter truth.
you're one of the most intelligent nairalanders I've come across judging by this post..... the truth is black is inferior to white...

Even black disappears in the room immediately light is turned on

4 Likes

Re: If You Can't Escape From Africa, Please Do Not Have Any Kids! by phazotron(m): 11:05pm On Aug 27, 2020
Raalsalghul:

From the tone of your reply sef, person go know say you don give up hope. cheesy

I haven't really given up.

The reality is that na our hand e still dey

Someone was pointing out that politicians want to keep impoverishing us

But na we dey give them chance when we they collect their 5k and 1 cup of rice

I will still push through and build a business here in Nigeria. I know it.

5 Likes

Re: If You Can't Escape From Africa, Please Do Not Have Any Kids! by phazotron(m): 11:11pm On Aug 27, 2020
Martinez39s:
As in. The country is deteriorating and blighted by corruption and unproductive, yet some people are pumping out kids without restraint.

It's very irritating.

Then the dumbasses will say children are a blessing from God

Person go born 4 pikin dey beg for 100 naira for road

Some Nigerians can stupid for Africa

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Can't Escape From Africa, Please Do Not Have Any Kids! by Nobody: 11:38pm On Aug 27, 2020
OGWILLS123:

I am a poor frustrated undiluted Bastard low life son of a hoe suffering from lack of creativity and vision waiting for government to come and create invention b4 I start my own business poverty will definitely eat me up. Se.un come and move this my meaningless life to thrash section. My useless life like this are meant to be kept In my Asshole because I'm extremely useless to the Universe......

Ewoooo Chaiiiii lol...... grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: If You Can't Escape From Africa, Please Do Not Have Any Kids! by properties4sale: 1:17am On Aug 28, 2020
Fokosobo:

LOL, lets make Africa work again? As if Africa was working before.

You have already highlighted one of our numerous problems which is the fact that we dont think. The Average African is mentally lazy, always depending on God for everything. A video is currently circulating online where a man gathered the people in his area and started praying for their faulty Transformer to work. This happened somewhere in Nigeria.

you hit the nail on the head, Blacks are mentally lazy, it's quite disheartening, when u are abroad and u see what fellow humans do, it will be an insult to them, and I think very unfair to them, to call them humans and call us humans as well, it's disheartening...

1 Like

Re: If You Can't Escape From Africa, Please Do Not Have Any Kids! by Raalsalghul: 9:51am On Aug 28, 2020
phazotron:

It's very irritating.

Then the dumbasses will say children are a blessing from God

Person go born 4 pikin dey beg for 100 naira for road

Some Nigerians can stupid for Africa

This thing you said now reminds me of one of my colleague who begs me for transport sometimes: this dude has two kids already (2 boys).
It was obvious he was struggling with bills and all that.

But can you imagine how shocked I was when he told me that his wife has put to bed a third child: "in a happy mood oh". Not trying to denigrate but one would have thought he would lock up pending maybe when his finances improve. Now the little resouces he has been managing would be spread thinner on a family of 5.

Sometimes I wish say I dey these folks head make I know wetin dey push them.

5 Likes

Re: If You Can't Escape From Africa, Please Do Not Have Any Kids! by urchcoded(m): 10:07am On Aug 28, 2020
seanwilliam:
you're one of the most intelligent nairalanders I've come across judging by this post..... the truth is black is inferior to white...

Even black disappears in the room immediately light is turned on
black man is inferior to white man (bitter truth) but about the colour comparison black contrasts white and vice versa. You appreciate the both colors when the other is present. But I'm of an opinion that the black man was the first man(unintelligent man) and has since undergone a lot of evolution into something more intelligent.
Re: If You Can't Escape From Africa, Please Do Not Have Any Kids! by 0neal(m): 10:58am On Aug 28, 2020
Who will be our Nigeria MADIBA or MARTIN LUTHER KING JR.??

is it SOWORE?? he is the only one who's shouting revolution, even tho our huge tribal diversity will starve it of oxygen on arrival

Who will push for the implementation of the 2014 Cofab report to restructure Nigeria??

EM123:
i just want u to know that every man must die , no matter how long u live in this life u must die like wise me also , the question is that how did u live ur life when u where alife . Today south africa is celebrating NELSON MANDELA and enjoying what he did in south africa , assuming he ran away to another country will south africa be enjoying what they are enjoying today?
Re: If You Can't Escape From Africa, Please Do Not Have Any Kids! by ednut1(m): 12:11pm On Aug 28, 2020
Yet we keep celebrating births as if its an achievement. Fruits of the womb, male child, many children bla bla. African should not have been granted independence. We lack the capacity as a race to govern or develop ourselves. A shame

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Can't Escape From Africa, Please Do Not Have Any Kids! by DonroxyII: 12:25pm On Aug 28, 2020
ednut1:
Yet we keep celebrating births as if its an achievement. Fruits of the womb, male child, many children bla bla. African should not have been granted independence. We lack the capacity as a race to govern or develop ourselves. A shame
But those that have the ruler rulership abroad are also shouting Rascism and institutional Rascism...... Only black can help black via evolution and or revolution.
Re: If You Can't Escape From Africa, Please Do Not Have Any Kids! by EM123: 12:55pm On Aug 28, 2020
0neal:

Who will be our Nigeria MADIBA or MARTIN LUTHER KING JR.??

is it SOWORE?? he is the only one who's shouting revolution, even tho our huge tribal diversity will starve it of oxygen on arrival

Who will push for the implementation of the 2014 Cofab report to restructure Nigeria??

u will be nigeria mandiba , instead of runing away from ur home build it to ur taste , so that u will enjoy it.
Re: If You Can't Escape From Africa, Please Do Not Have Any Kids! by 0neal(m): 1:51pm On Aug 28, 2020
EM123:
u will be nigeria mandiba , instead of runing away from ur home build it to ur taste , so that u will enjoy it.

Be wetin?? grin

My father is not a village/tribal chief grin

Calm down bros grin

1 Like

Re: If You Can't Escape From Africa, Please Do Not Have Any Kids! by EM123: 2:25pm On Aug 28, 2020
0neal:

Be wetin?? grin
My father is not a village/tribal chief grin
Calm down bros grin

lol
Re: If You Can't Escape From Africa, Please Do Not Have Any Kids! by OGWILLS123: 5:12pm On Aug 28, 2020
Evolutionlove:

Ewoooo Chaiiiii lol...... grin grin grin
Thank God you know who you are grin
Re: If You Can't Escape From Africa, Please Do Not Have Any Kids! by ecomalchemist(m): 1:44pm On Sep 19, 2020
tensazangetsu20:

Bro Nigeria isn't suitable for creating jobs. What kind of jobs do you want to create with buying and selling, makeup and all the nonsense Nigerian youths are advised to learn.

In Germany, there are companies one has never heard of ever doing millions to billions of euros in revenue. Those companies employ thousands of people. Guy this place don cast.

Omo, I keep telling people these things. What kind of jobs do you want to create ?

We are still a third world country, is it fixing of mobile phones and laptop, selling wigs / makeup on Instagram that will boost the economy ?

The only thing that thrives here is buying and selling / blue collar jobs / agriculture..this will be so in the next 20 years.. as for job, that era don pass. Na to go learn handwork or japa, anyone wey favour you just pray make Baba God favour your double six cause NAIJA IS CASTED !

3 Likes

Re: If You Can't Escape From Africa, Please Do Not Have Any Kids! by tensazangetsu20(m): 10:41pm On Sep 14, 2022
To think that things are way worst then when I made this thread omho cheesy grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Can't Escape From Africa, Please Do Not Have Any Kids! by tensazangetsu20(m): 12:21pm On Apr 06, 2023
To think things have gotten worst since I wrote this. Even the tech jobs dont exist again in Nigeria. Really one can never lose betting against Nigeria.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Can't Escape From Africa, Please Do Not Have Any Kids! by MadarasBlade(m): 12:52pm On Apr 06, 2023
properties4sale:

So it's now u sre realising it? The foolishness of Africans will never allow them, that's why we cannot get anything right, u see how hopeless we are, that's the same way the black community in America would have been if not for the majority of whites over there. Being black is a curse, we have nothing creative about us, and the very lowest form of reasoning and intellectualism dwells with blacks.

Surprising how we still very religious, because it's people without exposure and an imaginative minds that use religion to cover their ignorance. Stupidity

Being black isn't a curse, stop the self loathe
Re: If You Can't Escape From Africa, Please Do Not Have Any Kids! by tensazangetsu20(m): 12:55pm On Apr 06, 2023
MadarasBlade:

Being black isn't a curse, stop the self loathe

At this point it seems to be. Theres no single good black run country anywhere on earth.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If You Can't Escape From Africa, Please Do Not Have Any Kids! by Gerrard59(m): 10:16am On Apr 14, 2023
Etinosa1234:
Op... This actually doesn't make sense.... Those jobs u see were created by someone...

In Nigeria, how many people create jobs.... Everyone is looking for a job, few is ready to start it... We are all waiting for govt to release one so that we can all rush it... O wrong nau

Even the ones that are already well to do, instead of them to think of being boss of their own, most are sticking to the same job maybe due to fear of biz failure... Abeg let's stop castigating the continent and try the best we can do... How many countries will want to accommodate 200m pple

U know the funny thing , those same countries u are talking abt , their unemployment rate is not 0

So, how many jobs have you created in that Australia you relocated to? How come Australia accommodated you but you believe it can't accommodate others?

1 Like

Re: If You Can't Escape From Africa, Please Do Not Have Any Kids! by Etinosa1234: 5:44am On May 14, 2023
Gerrard59:

So, how many jobs have you created in that Australia you relocated to? How come Australia accommodated you but you believe it can't accommodate others?

Haba… Nawa for u oo

So over the course of 3 years I nor fit change my opinion 🤣🤣

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Incest On The Rise In Nigeria. Share Your Experience / See Latest Sexy Photos Of Nigerian Porn King (kingblachoc), Netizens Reacts / Charming Men (jaruma Products )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.