Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,511 members, 7,854,178 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 12:03 PM

If You Can't Escape From Africa, Please Do Not Have Any Kids! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Can't Escape From Africa, Please Do Not Have Any Kids! (12493 Views)

If You Can't Escape Naija No Born O. / How Can I Escape From Her Captivity After 5days Of Sex Sex And Just Sex? / 4 Reasons Why You Can't Be "Just Friends" With Your Ex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Can't Escape From Africa, Please Do Not Have Any Kids! by Liposure: 10:14am On Aug 27, 2020
properties4sale:

So it's now u sre realising it? The foolishness of Africans will never allow them, that's why we cannot get anything right, u see how hopeless we are, that's the same way the black community in America would have been if not for the majority of whites over there. Being black is a curse, we have nothing creative about us, and the very lowest form of reasoning and intellectualism dwells with blacks.

Surprising how we still very religious, because it's people without exposure and an imaginative minds that use religion to cover their ignorance. Stupidity
being black is not a curse. Progress is not bound by color. Obama is black, king is black, mandela is black, beyonce is black, dangote is black, chimamanda is black, bolt is black, soyinka is black, wizkid is black

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Can't Escape From Africa, Please Do Not Have Any Kids! by phazotron(m): 10:15am On Aug 27, 2020
Gerrard59:

Another day, another create a job advocate. What he forgets is that creation of jobs has a link with the GDP growth of the country. Recently, McKinsey released an article stating India has to grow at 8% annually to be able to create jobs for the next 30 million people about to join the workforce. When last did Nigeria attain 8% GDP growth? What was the unemployment rate? What's the present GDP growth rate? And that of unemployment?

Regarding creating enterprises, it's only in low budget and multidimensional poverty stricken places where people blab about such. With all the start a company, how many Nigerian companies are in the F500 or Forbes 2000? How many companies employ 10, 000 people effortlessly? How many have thriving foreign subsidiaries? Moreover, didn't Gokada and Co create jobs? And the many companies that have had to deal with high taxes and over regulation?

It is difficult to be honest. But we got to start somewhere. If we dey complain dey go next 20 years go meet us where we dey. If govt can take over that department nurture the companies and then hand over to private individuals when they're strong enough that will make it easier.
Re: If You Can't Escape From Africa, Please Do Not Have Any Kids! by phazotron(m): 10:15am On Aug 27, 2020
Liposure:
being black is not a curse. Progress is not by color. Obama is black, king is black, mandela is black, beyonce is black, dangote is black, chimamanda is black, bolt is black, soyinka is black, wizkid is black

Okay continue denying reality.

10 Likes

Re: If You Can't Escape From Africa, Please Do Not Have Any Kids! by Nobody: 10:18am On Aug 27, 2020
meobizy:
As bad as e wan dey, I will have at least one child. The educated birth as many children as they can train. No matter how meager my resources, I know I will comfortably rear a child till university level.

This is another area i think the Government should look into seriously.
It is a pity that the poverty stricken people are the ones flouting family planning.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Can't Escape From Africa, Please Do Not Have Any Kids! by rationalhuman(m): 10:23am On Aug 27, 2020
Okay, so what makes those Whites, Koreans, India, Chinese, Japanese different then us?
Why we cant get susses here in this continent?

They also have politicians from them, we also have from ourselves.
They dont have so much resources as we have
They have make super Hospitals why havent we ?
Why they can develop things and why cant we? Dont tell me its because its the system coz then i will ask why they can make their system works why cant we?

there must be something lacking? Nothing happens without a factor. So tell me what is that FACTOR? I cant remain in denial like you.

Liposure:
being black is not a curse. Progress is not by color. Obama is black, king is black, mandela is black, beyonce is black, dangote is black, chimamanda is black, bolt is black, soyinka is black, wizkid is black

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Can't Escape From Africa, Please Do Not Have Any Kids! by Raalsalghul: 10:37am On Aug 27, 2020
Fokosobo:

Forget it, the black man can never think out of the box even when given the right conditions, he will rather supress it. Or let me say Religion will supress it. I have met and discused with a lot of people and have also seen many comments of black people online so i know what i am talking about.

I was discussing with a brother some years ago and he told me that there is
nothing called malaria or typhoid and other diseases. He said it is sin that cause
malaria.

The other day another man was telling me that witchcraft is used in the creation
of Aeroplane, i just laughed and marvelled at his level of ignorance. I didn't even
bother to explain anything to him because he obviously cannot understand the
mathematics in aerodynamics.

Just yesterday, a certain righteousness on Nairaland was attributing a telephone call network issue to be spiritual and urged the complainant to pray about it and his post gatherered alot of likes meaning alot of people have the same thinking and also align with him.

A video is currently circulating online where a man gathered the people in his area and started praying for their faulty Transformer to work. This happened somewhere in Nigeria.

The list is endless, i can go on and on.....some religions do not even welcome the idea of civilization at all, they prefer to be living the stone age. we can all see what is happening in the North.

grin grin grin grin grin

It's not funny anymore bro.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Can't Escape From Africa, Please Do Not Have Any Kids! by Deejay1000(m): 10:54am On Aug 27, 2020
The problem with Africa is not only our leaders but also we the followers...and things are going from bad to worse already.
Can you share the name of the app you used in doing your job search pls

3 Likes

Re: If You Can't Escape From Africa, Please Do Not Have Any Kids! by Karleb(m): 10:54am On Aug 27, 2020
Raalsalghul:
grin grin grin grin grin

Black man, black mentality.

To even go church these days dey tire me. I mean, how do you want me to accept your message of hope when things are worsening around me.

It's not funny anymore bro.

This has nothing to do with being black.

Even oyinbo people pray to find their car keys. It's the religion.

1 Like

Re: If You Can't Escape From Africa, Please Do Not Have Any Kids! by jagorinho: 10:54am On Aug 27, 2020
Chidimizzle:

I disagree.

The average black man is very intelligent but lacks creativity and is very greedy. There is progression in the West because they seek for newer ways to do things and see it as their collective responsibility to make things right. On the other hand, an average black man rarely invents anything and at every opportunity, seeks for 'what's in it for me'.

The environment made the black man lazy, Africa is so blessed with natural resources that other continent should be green with envy coupled with a stable tectonic plate ( little or no earthquake) it seems we are living inside paradise on earth, sometimes when you have most things at your disposal you tend to be mentally lazy.

My H.O.D invited his Japanese friends to Nigeria for a seminar, he was in Japan for 7 years before he came back to Nigeria, when he picked them from the airport from Lagos, on their way to Ibadan, the Japanese saw all those large expanse of land with bushes on both sides of the road, after finally settling down in their hotel, they told my H.O.D that those lands are wasting, in less than 5 minutes they told him over 10 different things that can be done with the land and the vegetation on it.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Can't Escape From Africa, Please Do Not Have Any Kids! by tensazangetsu20(m): 10:55am On Aug 27, 2020
Deejay1000:
The problem with Africa is not only our leaders but also we the followers...and things are going from bad to worse already.
Can you share the name of the app you used in doing your job search pls
LinkedIn.
Re: If You Can't Escape From Africa, Please Do Not Have Any Kids! by Raalsalghul: 10:57am On Aug 27, 2020
Karleb:

This has nothing to do with being black.

Even oyinbo people pray to find their car keys. It's the religion.

It's not the religion, but the "approach to the religion".

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If You Can't Escape From Africa, Please Do Not Have Any Kids! by phazotron(m): 11:00am On Aug 27, 2020
jagorinho:

The environment made the black man lazy, Africa is so blessed with natural resources that other continent should be green with envy coupled with a stable tectonic plate ( little or no earthquake) it seems we are living inside paradise on earth, sometimes when you have most things at your disposal you tend to be mentally lazy.

My H.O.D invited his Japanese friends to Nigeria for a seminar, he was in Japan for 7 years before he came back to Nigeria, when he picked them from the airport from Lagos, on their way to Ibadan, the Japanese saw all those large expanse of land with bushes on both sides of the road, after finally settling down in their hotel, they told my H.O.D that those lands are wasting, in less than 5 minutes they told him over 10 different things that can be done with the land and the vegetation on it.

Points to what I said earlier

Dearth of intellect dey kill us steady

Answer dey to our problems

Our Brain too dull to figure am out

2 Likes

Re: If You Can't Escape From Africa, Please Do Not Have Any Kids! by phazotron(m): 11:03am On Aug 27, 2020
rationalhuman:
Okay, so what makes those Whites, Koreans, India, Chinese, Japanese different then us?
Why we cant get susses here in this continent?

They also have politicians from them, we also have from ourselves.
They dont have so much resources as we have
They have make super Hospitals why havent we ?
Why they can develop things and why cant we? Dont tell me its because its the system coz then i will ask why they can make their system works why cant we?

there must be something lacking? Nothing happens without a factor. So tell me what is that FACTOR? I cant remain in denial like you.

Leave am make he dey live in denial

Na Obama is king go develop Nigeria

We are talking collective effort and national responsibility he's talking individual achievement

7 Likes

Re: If You Can't Escape From Africa, Please Do Not Have Any Kids! by Deejay1000(m): 11:03am On Aug 27, 2020
tensazangetsu20:

LinkedIn.
Thanks
Re: If You Can't Escape From Africa, Please Do Not Have Any Kids! by phazotron(m): 11:07am On Aug 27, 2020
Karleb:

There is no country without followership problem, it's up to the leaders in such a country to do their job.

I would even argue that a country like US has more followership problem than Nigeria.

In January, US unemployment rate was at 3.6 percent, who is responsible for this? Leaders or followers?

Bros we get followership problem

We the citizens are worsening our already serious issues

Back to the issue of population

Na govt dey born excess pikin?

Na govt dey tell northern pple to dey marry multiple wives dey born 10+ pikin?

Before you know it pikin go turn almajiri

From there them go turn Boko haram

Na govt tell person Wey him salary no reach 70k to dey born pass 1 pikin?

Guy make we activate our sense abeg. Stop blaming everything on govt

Take responsibility for your turf

A country is only as good as it's citizens

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Can't Escape From Africa, Please Do Not Have Any Kids! by Bahdsypha(m): 11:10am On Aug 27, 2020
EM123:
bro africa is not cursed , GOD Blessed africa with a lot of good things, but our lack of thinking is the problem , let me ask u , for the past 10 years how many earthquakes have u witnessed in africa ? how many hurrican have u witnessed in africa? Africa is the most blessed place to live in , let make africa work again .

Africa is cursed
Cursed with tropical diseases, rivers that are not navigable(bad for commerce)
Re: If You Can't Escape From Africa, Please Do Not Have Any Kids! by rationalhuman(m): 11:19am On Aug 27, 2020
I lived in Gurgaon for sometime, Nearby area is Dry wasteland desert (Google images if you dont believe), water is real commodity.

Yet in that water starving land they were growing abundant crops by utilizing Modern agriculture, their Universities goes to farmers, share latest seeds, technology, know how etc, Every local university there develops seeds, Pesticides for that local topography.

Here we have Green lands, Waters sunshine yet output is nothing.

Bahdsypha:

Africa is cursed

1 Like

Re: If You Can't Escape From Africa, Please Do Not Have Any Kids! by urchcoded(m): 12:04pm On Aug 27, 2020
Chidimizzle:

I disagree.

The average black man is very intelligent but lacks creativity and is very greedy. There is progression in the West because they seek for newer ways to do things and see it as their collective responsibility to make things right. On the other hand, an average black man rarely invents anything and at every opportunity, seeks for 'what's in it for me'.
what you described about the Westerners is intelligence. You can't brag about intelligence with nothing to show for it.

2 Likes

Re: If You Can't Escape From Africa, Please Do Not Have Any Kids! by Gerrard59(m): 12:08pm On Aug 27, 2020
phazotron:

It is difficult to be honest. But we got to start somewhere. If we dey complain dey go next 20 years go meet us where we dey. If govt can take over that department nurture the companies and then hand over to private individuals when they're strong enough that will make it easier

How many enterprises has the government managed profitably? You seem to have this belief that the Nigerian government at all levels is very efficient to run companies. Na crony capitalism you dey advocate be that. Look at agriculture, there are cases of herdsmen using their cattles to destroy crops even in the state I reside, something I never thought of occurring. If private individuals spend their money cultivating crops and you have herdsmen damaging them with no consequences, how then do you expect others to invest in it? Let's leave electricity aside, security esp with regarding herdsmen is something that scares me a lot as I've had plans of going into agribusiness.

There ought to be drastic constitutional changes which requires the political will to enact them. Truth is: there's a limit to creating a job/company in a dysfunctional environment.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Can't Escape From Africa, Please Do Not Have Any Kids! by EM123: 12:13pm On Aug 27, 2020
Bahdsypha:

Africa is cursed
those countries u are runing to are cursed with earthquake , landslides , wildfire, hurricans, they are the headquater of corona virus , sunamis , and so many natural diseasters.
Re: If You Can't Escape From Africa, Please Do Not Have Any Kids! by Raalsalghul: 12:25pm On Aug 27, 2020
EM123:
[s]those countries u are runing to are cursed with earthquake , landslides , wildfire, hurricans, they are the headquater of corona virus , sunamis , and so many natural diseasters. [/s]

We can stay back and develop.

5 Likes

Re: If You Can't Escape From Africa, Please Do Not Have Any Kids! by soleexx(m): 12:44pm On Aug 27, 2020
y'all needs to know that Africa as a continent is not cursed.. Nigeria as a country is not cursed either..

Africa is one of the best and safest continent in terms of natural disasters... Record of disaster is pretty low.

God gave us everything, Nigeria is one of the best Oil producing country in Africa and the world

Ghana produce good number of golds

I saw a documentary where some Chinese relocated to a remote area in Ghana to extract golds... They actually make about $10grands a day... On Ghana soil..

God has giving us everything to manage how country but we kinda too dull and greedy to take care of this things and put them in place...

I just think some country's in africa needs foreign power to help them manage their country if that's even possible...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Can't Escape From Africa, Please Do Not Have Any Kids! by Judybash93(m): 12:53pm On Aug 27, 2020
Fokosobo:

Forget it, the black man can never think out of the box even when given the right conditions, he will rather supress it. Or let me say Religion will supress it. I have met and discused with a lot of people and have also seen many comments of black people online so i know what i am talking about.

I was discussing with a brother some years ago and he told me that there is
nothing called malaria or typhoid and other diseases. He said it is sin that cause
malaria.

The other day another man was telling me that witchcraft is used in the creation
of Aeroplane, i just laughed and marvelled at his level of ignorance. I didn't even
bother to explain anything to him because he obviously cannot understand the
mathematics in aerodynamics.

Just yesterday, a certain righteousness on Nairaland was attributing a telephone call network issue to be spiritual and urged the complainant to pray about it and his post gatherered alot of likes meaning alot of people have the same thinking and also align with him.

A video is currently circulating online where a man gathered the people in his area and started praying for their faulty Transformer to work. This happened somewhere in Nigeria.

The list is endless, i can go on and on.....some religions do not even welcome the idea of civilization at all, they prefer to be living the stone age. we can all see what is happening in the North.

Yeah. I totally agree with your points. You've raised valid points and they are things we see everyday. Inversely, if religion is eradicated and people are taught the rudiments of science, i think things will change. By science, i don't mean only theoretical but also practical science where people can use their minds to innovate and foster development in relation to their respective societies.
It's like the black man only sees things from the spiritual perspective and that's utter bullshit and that's in relation to righteousness or whatever his or her name is. Until we get our sh*t together and start developing things our own way, nothing is going to change.
Re: If You Can't Escape From Africa, Please Do Not Have Any Kids! by mrMeen(m): 12:57pm On Aug 27, 2020
EM123:
Bro when u run away from ur house in the morning because is dirty , don't forget that u will come back in the evening to sleep in that same house , those country u are naming or advicing people to escape to , somebody made it to be good . I think i and u can make the country work to our taste if we can be reseasonable . It pains me when i see our youth praise apc and pdp leaders that used little money out of the whole money meant for the development of the country to buy nonsense chinese train and build substandard roads and bridges . I have made it as a duty to make the country work in the little way i can , i will not run to somebody's duplex where i can transform my tach house into a mansion.
I support you fully in this we will make Nigerian great by the grace of God, each and every country has their own challenges, the developed countries that people are running to had problems before instead of running the citizens buckled up and made their country work. The worst insult that I think a foreigner can dish out to you is go back to your country you as a Nigerian will have absolutely nothing to say to him in defense of yourself I hope that our youth can see this and set out to improve Because honestly.

1 Like

Re: If You Can't Escape From Africa, Please Do Not Have Any Kids! by Dangrace01: 1:24pm On Aug 27, 2020
Even when Enterprising young men wants to start business they use excess taxation to kill business
Re: If You Can't Escape From Africa, Please Do Not Have Any Kids! by phazotron(m): 1:30pm On Aug 27, 2020
Gerrard59:

How many enterprises has the government managed profitably? You seem to have this belief that the Nigerian government at all levels is very efficient to run companies. Na crony capitalism you dey advocate be that. Look at agriculture, there are cases of herdsmen using their cattles to destroy crops even in the state I reside, something I never thought of occurring. If private individuals spend their money cultivating crops and you have herdsmen damaging them with no consequences, how then do you expect others to invest in it? Let's leave electricity aside, security esp with regarding herdsmen is something that scares me a lot as I've had plans of going into agribusiness.

There ought to be drastic constitutional changes which requires the political will to enact them. Truth is: there's a limit to creating a job/company in a dysfunctional environment.

Nobody is saying that Nigerian govt is efficient enough. What I'm saying is make govt step in to start (I mean putting the operational infrastructure and equipment in place) and then hand over to private hands. Yes private hands are limited when it comes to industrialization in Nigeria but it can be faster with govt involvement. Private will be reluctant to invest because of fear of loss or inadequate capital but govt has the funds and the might to do establish them. Will criminals want to mess with a government owned establishment? Of course not. It's basically ppp. Govt will establish but private hands will manage it for profit making. Govt can start the industries and then hand over to private hands to manage. It's faster that way. It's a smart move because govt can be shareholders in such companies and then make a lot of money off them in the form of dividends and increased igr.
Re: If You Can't Escape From Africa, Please Do Not Have Any Kids! by Millennialaku(m): 2:59pm On Aug 27, 2020
EM123:
Bro when u run away from ur house in the morning because is dirty , don't forget that u will come back in the evening to sleep in that same house , those country u are naming or advicing people to escape to , somebody made it to be good . I think i and u can make the country work to our taste if we can be reseasonable . It pains me when i see our youth praise apc and pdp leaders that used little money out of the whole money meant for the development of the country to buy nonsense chinese train and build substandard roads and bridges . I have made it as a duty to make the country work in the little way i can , i will not run to somebody's duplex where i can transform my tach house into a mansion.
GOD bless you so much sir cry

1 Like

Re: If You Can't Escape From Africa, Please Do Not Have Any Kids! by OGWILLS123: 3:16pm On Aug 27, 2020
properties4sale:

So it's now u sre realising it? The foolishness of Africans will never allow them, that's why we cannot get anything right, u see how hopeless we are, that's the same way the black community in America would have been if not for the majority of whites over there. Being black is a curse, we have nothing creative about us, and the very lowest form of reasoning and intellectualism dwells with blacks.

Surprising how we still very religious, because it's people without exposure and an imaginative minds that use religion to cover their ignorance. Stupidity
Another frustrated atheist blaming Religious
for the course of his poverty.
Or have you forgotten that it was that same religious
that brought the whites into our continent
Which from there, they later introduced technologies
to us.
if not the phone you are using now to type this shit
you for no even see am sef grin
Re: If You Can't Escape From Africa, Please Do Not Have Any Kids! by Nobody: 3:30pm On Aug 27, 2020
if you have the means to migrate elsewhere and develop urself just quietly do it and if u dont have the means then u just have set up a biz for urself.at least with the 9-5 job u doing u can save some money from the salary to establish something for yourself and hence you will be getting money from two places.This is not the era to be depending on only salary.If you lucky and your parents have a big biuisness u and ur siblings are taking care then focus on it and develop it.If you are a young guy and earning earning a huge packet of salary monthly then u doing urself a big disservice if spending half of ur jumbo salary on ashawo and alcohol.Slash the salary and the slashed part put it in some savings account which u might used to establish in ur future business endevors.And a point that should be hit home here is that even in the america and europe u talk about if u read a course like history,linguistics and phylosophy etc..it will be hard for u to quickly get a job..Best as a history graduate the job u might get is a high school history teacher.Courses in school that give u jobs quickly are professional courses.thats just the bitter truth.And also if u jobless stop rushing to get married and breeding children like rats.The time God said in the bible that humans should multiply the population of humans on earth wasnt much..now we are too many so wats d essense of a man who is jobless having up to 15 or 17 children.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Can't Escape From Africa, Please Do Not Have Any Kids! by OGWILLS123: 3:36pm On Aug 27, 2020
tell me How will these country grow when 90% of are youths mentality is to graduate from
school just to come and find one white collar job waiting him or her somewhere with a good company car and a decent salary. .
Which in turn kill our creativity and the ability to think angry
How many of you in this thread want to own your own business ?
Only 10% percent of people I guess angry
But yet everyone is looking for job.
A wise man once said, "If you can't find an opportunity, create one"
All everyone here is looking for is work work work and work but if you
ask them to create one they can't.

The bottom line is if you can't find a job go and create one for yourself
Stop blaming the government

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Can't Escape From Africa, Please Do Not Have Any Kids! by tensazangetsu20(m): 3:43pm On Aug 27, 2020
OGWILLS123:
tell me How will these country grow when 90% of are youths mentality is to graduate from
school just to come and find one white collar job waiting him or her somewhere with a good company car and a decent salary. .
Which in turn kill our creativity and the ability to think angry
How many of you in this thread want to own your own business ?
Only 10% percent of people I guess angry
But yet everyone is looking for job.
A wise man once said, "If you can't find an opportunity, create one"
All everyone here is looking for is work work work and work but if you
ask them to create one they can't.

The bottom line is if you can't find a job go and create one for yourself
Stop blaming the government
This has been flogged over and over again in this thread.
Re: If You Can't Escape From Africa, Please Do Not Have Any Kids! by xxxXXXxxx: 3:49pm On Aug 27, 2020
tensazangetsu20:
The experiences from the past few weeks has really got me thinking.

I hit the job market two weeks back. I was practically looking for certain kind of jobs that required specialised skills. I applied to jobs in Nigeria and I also applied to jobs outside. I used a particular job site which updated jobs sporadically. However, the max number of vacancies for a single day was around 250. Some days could be lower, some days could be higher. Of the 250, half were in sales. Sales, marketing, business development manager kind of jobs. The second half were in some kind of IT field. There were a few engineering jobs here and there though and jobs for doctors. From my experience, this particular site was the best. Other sites had an updated 2, 3 vacancies daily and that was it.

Now compared to outside Africa. Europe, Asia, south America. I didn't bother with the USA since everyone is concentrated there. I used LinkedIn jobs for this. I made a list of European nations like 30 of them with good living standards and economies and then I used the LinkedIn job feature to type in the type of job I want and the country. I could also streamline the app to show me jobs that have been added only in the last 24 hours. Each European country brought in more than 2000 vacancies in the last 24 hours. What is shocking is that I was streamlining my search to just a particular field. This are countries with 2, 3 million people having more jobs than a country with 200 million people. If you remove the 24 hours filter. You get at least 10000 vacancies. Germany's own is the craziest. Honestly Germans are lucky. If you use the 24 hours filter, with Germany it brought it 24000 results. If you closed that, you would see 180000 results. Now if you go generally and then put 24 hours just to see all the types of jobs that were updated daily you get around a million results. That's a million new jobs daily. What's the population of Germany?

It's also the same thing in Asia and most of south america(for south America I only focused on Chile, Brazil, Uruguay and Argentina). Mexico too was also crazy.

For Africa the results were disappointing. Some countries have no jobs. You think Nigeria is bad wait till you see othef African nations. some had their last job posted 3 months back. I thought it was a LinkedIn problem and checked local job boards within those countries and it was disappointing. Only south Africa had 100s to thousands of new vacancies showing up daily.

We are very unproductive in Africa and it's getting worse. Jobs are not being provided for our young people. The rate of unemployment in Africa is insane. I am sure it's more than 80 percent in a majority of countries. I looked all around me and I can can count the number of men gainfully employed. Most people are just shifting through life. I mean even us who went to school whose parents spent a ton of money on our education. How many of us today can boast of salaries of 500000 naira which is just a bit above 1000 dollars.

It's so scary. When you think about it many Africans especially the millennials and the genz will never be able to even drive cars. Look at the case of Nigeria the importance of oil is fast fizzling out. Our population is booming crazily and our economy is not growing in anyway. There's stack poverty everywhere in the country. People are poor and are getting poorer. A 100k in January doesn't have the same value as a 100k today and that's just in how many months. Imagine what will happen 20 years from now. I mean people saw 50k as a bad salary in 2011 but that same 50k is a standard salary now. 50k in 2011 was 300 dollars. Today it's a bit above a hundred dollars.

Guys if you can't escape from Africa. There's honestly no hope for this continent. please don't get married or have any kids. We are used to this suffering already but to get someone and bring them inside it is witchcraft. There's absolutely no opportunities for young Africans and we are hated worldwide. Seriously we are already used to the bullshit but please don't bring another to this lipsrsealed.

This is seriously serious.
Op what's the name of the app

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Upcoming Miss Nairaland 2016 Edition Interview / I Met A Sex Starved Housewife On Facebook / Yes Or No, Can U Marry A Soldier?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.