Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,443 members, 7,826,702 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

See The Guava Tree My Uncle Warned Me Not To Pluck From - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / See The Guava Tree My Uncle Warned Me Not To Pluck From (84054 Views)

See The Borehole I Am Doing For My Uncle...a Relief Indeed! / My Uncle Drove To My House To Report Me Because I Wore A Bikini–Nigerian Lady / I Sat On My Father's Laps, My Mum Walked In And Warned Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Guava Tree My Uncle Warned Me Not To Pluck From by Nobody: 4:42pm On Oct 08, 2020
Kingproy:
He first confronted me when I plucked 9 guavas for me and my two sisters, throwing insults at me that am greedy.

I thought it was just that I plucked too much
But when I came back this Corona period, I went and plucked just 4 and he saw me and told me that he has warned me not to pluck his guava but am not listening.

He went and told his children that I should not pluck from his guava.

But he keeps telling his children to go pluck,
Why I this man like this?

Now look at the guavas, all are getting rotten and useless
How much did you pay the mods for this thread to make fp?
Re: See The Guava Tree My Uncle Warned Me Not To Pluck From by Sleekfingers: 4:42pm On Oct 08, 2020
Okuda:
yoi many children for nairaland. wetin u want make we do? flog your uncle abu wetin?

i tire o......no wonder they keep typing rubbish on nairaland

1 Like

Re: See The Guava Tree My Uncle Warned Me Not To Pluck From by selemo: 4:42pm On Oct 08, 2020
selemo:
To me the love of children is the root of all evil.
Nothing divides home than children.
Re: See The Guava Tree My Uncle Warned Me Not To Pluck From by udemzyudex(m): 4:42pm On Oct 08, 2020
If person no like you, give am 100m space.

2 Likes

Re: See The Guava Tree My Uncle Warned Me Not To Pluck From by joshuaidibia(m): 4:44pm On Oct 08, 2020
Kingproy:
He first confronted me when I plucked 9 guavas for me and my two sisters, throwing insults at me that am greedy.

But when I came back this Corona period, I went and plucked just 4 and he saw me and told me that he has warned me not to pluck his guava but am not listening.

Make u no go die because of long throat. How much be guava? You're not only greedy but stubborn
Re: See The Guava Tree My Uncle Warned Me Not To Pluck From by expoll97: 4:44pm On Oct 08, 2020
hmmmm am listening
Re: See The Guava Tree My Uncle Warned Me Not To Pluck From by selemo: 4:44pm On Oct 08, 2020
saaphiere:
How much did you pay the mods for this thread to make fp?
Nairaland is for kids.
Re: See The Guava Tree My Uncle Warned Me Not To Pluck From by Nobody: 4:44pm On Oct 08, 2020
Kingproy:

Brozay shey u be student?I will advise you to overlook it .He may have a good reason for telling you to not pluck.
Re: See The Guava Tree My Uncle Warned Me Not To Pluck From by Nobody: 4:44pm On Oct 08, 2020
SavageResponse:

So what do you want us to do about it?
Give him advice.
Re: See The Guava Tree My Uncle Warned Me Not To Pluck From by Exodora: 4:44pm On Oct 08, 2020
We don't want to hear uncle stabbed cousin for ordinary guave here ooo .
just like that story of mango in umuahia where one stabbed the other for mango

1 Like

Re: See The Guava Tree My Uncle Warned Me Not To Pluck From by bergs2: 4:45pm On Oct 08, 2020
OP: Hi, Nairalanders I am ********from******, my uncle had warned me to stay off this guave(pics attached)
Nairalanders: OP, go and beat ur uncle and reclaim ur guava. Don't allow him to frustrate ur life with that guava; sue him to the police or call #SARS for him.

Children everywhere.
My most concern is not the op, but the moderator that brought this to front page.
Nairaland used to be better than this.
Re: See The Guava Tree My Uncle Warned Me Not To Pluck From by joshuaidibia(m): 4:45pm On Oct 08, 2020
SmartPolician:
And someone brought it to the front page?

Shows how childish some Mods are.

Re: See The Guava Tree My Uncle Warned Me Not To Pluck From by inioluwaDaniels(m): 4:45pm On Oct 08, 2020
Take money n buy guava if u want to eat make dem no go kill u becos of guava.
Re: See The Guava Tree My Uncle Warned Me Not To Pluck From by miniziter(m): 4:46pm On Oct 08, 2020
How did this get to front page?
Re: See The Guava Tree My Uncle Warned Me Not To Pluck From by Stormtrooper11(m): 4:46pm On Oct 08, 2020
How this thing make front page?
Re: See The Guava Tree My Uncle Warned Me Not To Pluck From by DoubleEngine007: 4:46pm On Oct 08, 2020
Mod na so you too like Guava? What kind of shit is this on front page? .. Na there better yan go dey,you go dey beg Mod to bring am com front page .

Re: See The Guava Tree My Uncle Warned Me Not To Pluck From by TechyMm0: 4:47pm On Oct 08, 2020
Na wa guava Na story on Africas biggest platform

Ok O.P God ask Adam and Eve not to pluck his fruit and they did, now look at what happened
Re: See The Guava Tree My Uncle Warned Me Not To Pluck From by Germi9: 4:50pm On Oct 08, 2020
Guava my best fruit.. your greedy uncle is lucky am not in that vicinity..

1 Like

Re: See The Guava Tree My Uncle Warned Me Not To Pluck From by karkel(m): 4:50pm On Oct 08, 2020
Is your father still alive if no......... Ask him why he killed your father.. That uncomfortable your wicked oo
Re: See The Guava Tree My Uncle Warned Me Not To Pluck From by illicit(m): 4:50pm On Oct 08, 2020
What is happening here
Re: See The Guava Tree My Uncle Warned Me Not To Pluck From by Badonasty(m): 4:50pm On Oct 08, 2020
And this trash made front page!?...Nairaland as really fallen mehn
Re: See The Guava Tree My Uncle Warned Me Not To Pluck From by Agbgift(f): 4:51pm On Oct 08, 2020
Oga leave his quava fruit alone for him.
Re: See The Guava Tree My Uncle Warned Me Not To Pluck From by harmony75: 4:51pm On Oct 08, 2020
wickedness and wastage �
Re: See The Guava Tree My Uncle Warned Me Not To Pluck From by Goodzinny: 4:51pm On Oct 08, 2020
He has kindly warned you now you won't hear. Tomorrow you will come here and start telling us your uncle did juju for you. If you love guava, plant your own or better still buy the fruit from the market. Run away from 'uncles' trouble so that you can live long.

1 Like

Re: See The Guava Tree My Uncle Warned Me Not To Pluck From by Omuneizzy6(m): 4:51pm On Oct 08, 2020
Hamzashaf99:
Plant your own tree now, his guava is his guava
you are harsh oo
Re: See The Guava Tree My Uncle Warned Me Not To Pluck From by bmdthemix: 4:56pm On Oct 08, 2020
best u avoid that family fast if u staying there relocate

MEANWHILE, ARE YOU ARTIST? CHECK MY SIGNATURE
Re: See The Guava Tree My Uncle Warned Me Not To Pluck From by Lavisha(f): 4:56pm On Oct 08, 2020
Your brother must be an Igbo.
Re: See The Guava Tree My Uncle Warned Me Not To Pluck From by ElValiente(m): 5:00pm On Oct 08, 2020
By their age you shall know them..
Re: See The Guava Tree My Uncle Warned Me Not To Pluck From by neyobills: 5:00pm On Oct 08, 2020
TissuePaper:
This is the reason why we cannot progress as a nation, we give too much importance to vain things...if the OP said that it's guava that is his problem why not just let him pluck it

You are just so on point on putting too much importance to vain things,flesh and blood didn’t reveal this to you isn’t it?
Re: See The Guava Tree My Uncle Warned Me Not To Pluck From by ANDYSOLOMON29(m): 5:02pm On Oct 08, 2020
Why should this kiind of post be brought to FP?
Re: See The Guava Tree My Uncle Warned Me Not To Pluck From by omoadeleye(m): 5:02pm On Oct 08, 2020
No pluck for his guava you no wan listen, now when you brought out the killer anger in him upon your life, the news headline will now be like "An uncle use cutlass to hack his nephew to death because of guava"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Uk-based Wife Disrupts Wedding Between Her Husband & New Wife - pics / I Killed This Snake Near My Toilet At Midnight, Help Needed (Photo) / Francis Van-Lare And Amara Van-Lare Are Divorced

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.