Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,111 members, 7,828,945 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

We Don’t Need Bank Insider To Transfer Money From Victims’ Phones ― Suspects - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / We Don’t Need Bank Insider To Transfer Money From Victims’ Phones ― Suspects (57278 Views)

Letter To Efcc From Victims Of 86fb / Bank Insider Needed. .....bank / Student Impersonates Emir Sanusi, Demands N1.8m From Victims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Don’t Need Bank Insider To Transfer Money From Victims’ Phones ― Suspects by Ayilara1(m): 12:17pm On Aug 28, 2020
Everyone should buckle up, the rulership of our generation might just be too disastrous.

Re: We Don’t Need Bank Insider To Transfer Money From Victims’ Phones ― Suspects by RPG2020(m): 12:21pm On Aug 28, 2020
Anuoluwa1234:
And with a these illegal fat money transfer,.. Una no fresh at all undecided. See how they are looking Mal nourished undecided undecided, wearing rags upandan undecided.[color=#990000][/color] Mumu ppl.l
Bible said it all.. Just give Ur life to Jesus, cuz u can't fool God.

But na them kenye West start am
Re: We Don’t Need Bank Insider To Transfer Money From Victims’ Phones ― Suspects by Goldenfinger: 12:22pm On Aug 28, 2020
Golan007:

Banks don't know their customers PIN.

.lolz hope u have heard abt trump/tiktok saga,n u knw d allegation laid against them.every bank(hq)have database of all their customers,ask urself how charges are been collected.wen i mean bank knws their customer pin,am nt talking abt those branches o.
Re: We Don’t Need Bank Insider To Transfer Money From Victims’ Phones ― Suspects by PrudencyFeats: 12:24pm On Aug 28, 2020
After N2.3 million withdrawal una still be like hungry people still using tear-tear trousers.

Shioooo...
Re: We Don’t Need Bank Insider To Transfer Money From Victims’ Phones ― Suspects by Golan007: 12:25pm On Aug 28, 2020
Goldenfinger:
.lolz hope u have heard abt trump/tiktok saga,n u knw d allegation laid against them.every bank(hq)have database of all their customers,ask urself how charges are been collected.wen i mean bank knws their customer pin,am nt talking abt those branches o.

Banks don't host the database.

A 3rd party does.
Re: We Don’t Need Bank Insider To Transfer Money From Victims’ Phones ― Suspects by sonofthunder: 12:26pm On Aug 28, 2020
Kendumazy:
Just set a sim code for your sim card. If they remove it and insert it into another phone, without them knowing the sim code. The sim is useless to them.
I hope you did not believe that lie up there?
Re: We Don’t Need Bank Insider To Transfer Money From Victims’ Phones ― Suspects by Kendumazy(m): 12:35pm On Aug 28, 2020
Jblaze1:
How do you do that?

Buy a new sim or if you can get your sim card puk. Use it to set a sim lock security on your phone. If your phone get lost, if they remove the sim and insert it in another phone, the sim code will pop up. Since they don't know the sim code. They won't be able to have access to your account. If you can't get your puk number for your present sim. You can just get a new sim and attach it to your bank.
Re: We Don’t Need Bank Insider To Transfer Money From Victims’ Phones ― Suspects by euniselfyahoo: 12:36pm On Aug 28, 2020
Death sentence to all of them.
Re: We Don’t Need Bank Insider To Transfer Money From Victims’ Phones ― Suspects by speakout2015: 12:37pm On Aug 28, 2020
Exactly. They've an insider working with them. No software anywhere in the world can generate your pin or password except been disclosed or hacked directly when the users of the phone or any computerized system is actively online...I guess they are under some oath not to confess or disclose the insider info. It's well!!

femi4:
Which software can generate xfer pin from bvn? Liars, they have insider working with them

1 Like

Re: We Don’t Need Bank Insider To Transfer Money From Victims’ Phones ― Suspects by Commanderinpips: 1:13pm On Aug 28, 2020
Queenlovely:
Identities of the suspects are Daniel Asigbe, 25; Ikechukwu Aigbe, 25; Frank Opara, 21; Seun Dairo 19 and Goodness Ndukwe, 19.

in as much as name matters, demographics also matters
I am also an age checker associate.

the oldest is 25 the youngest is 19

there are more like these.

future criminals

I often wonder how Nigeria youth that can never agree together on a good thing can unite together to do the most fantastic crime, how 8 boys can just agree together to rape only one girl, it new I swear

bet9ja is what most youth believe in, from dawn to dusk, hoping to hit it big, that is how criminals start. wanting to use 100 naira to win 50 million, u see them with ticket as long as buhari penis and they want to win
are you Jesus Christ?

Madam you get mouth no be small

1 Like

Re: We Don’t Need Bank Insider To Transfer Money From Victims’ Phones ― Suspects by Uzomacharles: 1:15pm On Aug 28, 2020
kumulus:
Isn't this the same thing hackers do and get paid for....discover a loophole and report it to the right quarters under agreed terms of disclosure. Nigerians need reorientation so bad....

-Lloyd

Try and report and see if they will even congratulate you

#Experience
Re: We Don’t Need Bank Insider To Transfer Money From Victims’ Phones ― Suspects by Uzomacharles: 1:17pm On Aug 28, 2020
Seun7821:
Seriously guys!! i've just withdrawn for the 3rd time.
Don't sleep on this..
If you know about cryptocurrency (bitcoin, ethereum & co) and want to make good profits, then invest with Trade Express limited. Begin with as little as $50 to start earning.

IT'S PAYING!!
IT'S PAYING!!

Seun7821:
Don't sleep on this..
If you know about cryptocurrency (bitcoin, ethereum & co) and want to make good profits, then invest with Trade Express limited. Begin with as little as $50 to start earning.

IT'S PAYING!!
IT'S PAYING!!

Seun7821:
Don't sleep on this..

IT'S PAYING!!
IT'S PAYING!!

Scam Sighted
Run Away From This
Re: We Don’t Need Bank Insider To Transfer Money From Victims’ Phones ― Suspects by Uzomacharles: 1:22pm On Aug 28, 2020
Queenlovely:
Identities of the suspects are Daniel Asigbe, 25; Ikechukwu Aigbe, 25; Frank Opara, 21; Seun Dairo 19 and Goodness Ndukwe, 19.

in as much as name matters, demographics also matters
I am also an age checker associate.

the oldest is 25 the youngest is 19

there are more like these.

future criminals

I often wonder how Nigeria youth that can never agree together on a good thing can unite together to do the most fantastic crime, how 8 boys can just agree together to rape only one girl, it new I swear

bet9ja is what most youth believe in, from dawn to dusk, hoping to hit it big, that is how criminals start. wanting to use 100 naira to win 50 million, u see them with ticket as long as buhari penis and they want to win
are you Jesus Christ?

But if the money come you go come too....

"ticket as long as buhari penis"
I sure say if buhari say make you proof am,you go proof am?
abi na u be him wife as Aisha comot?

1 Like

Re: We Don’t Need Bank Insider To Transfer Money From Victims’ Phones ― Suspects by jojothaiv(m): 1:26pm On Aug 28, 2020
barragan:
What code? I doubt this story.
Make I give you..
Re: We Don’t Need Bank Insider To Transfer Money From Victims’ Phones ― Suspects by Queenlovely(f): 1:26pm On Aug 28, 2020
Uzomacharles:

But if the money come you go come too....
"ticket as long as buhari penis" I sure say if buhari say make you proof am,you go proof am? abi na u be him wife as Aisha comot?
sharp sharp money guy spoted
Re: We Don’t Need Bank Insider To Transfer Money From Victims’ Phones ― Suspects by TheSoothSayer(m): 1:30pm On Aug 28, 2020
joyandfaith:

he lost his phone?

It was stolen in lagos traffic. Before we could block the account, we started receiving alerts back to back. Those guys were so fast in clearing the account. We went to bank, they said we can't really do anything about it unless we get to the police. Got to the police, they were talking rubbish
Re: We Don’t Need Bank Insider To Transfer Money From Victims’ Phones ― Suspects by Uzomacharles: 1:31pm On Aug 28, 2020
Queenlovely:

sharp sharp money guy spoted

Who no like money make him talk am here mah see..
Re: We Don’t Need Bank Insider To Transfer Money From Victims’ Phones ― Suspects by emmanuelpopson(m): 1:33pm On Aug 28, 2020
Kendumazy:
Just set a sim code for your sim card. If they remove it and insert it into another phone, without them knowing the sim code. The sim is useless to them.

another way is to block the sim as soon as you know the phone is missing.. call the telcos customer care and report the sim to be disconnected immediately.
that will make the sim card useless.. they won't have any Link to connect the bank
Re: We Don’t Need Bank Insider To Transfer Money From Victims’ Phones ― Suspects by Uzomacharles: 1:33pm On Aug 28, 2020
TheSoothSayer:

It was stolen in lagos traffic. Before we could block the account, we started receiving alerts back to back. Those guys were so fast in clearing the account. We went to bank, they said we can't really do anything about it unless we get to the police. Got to the police, they were talking rubbish

If you get any problem like that no try say you dey go bank cos you go waste better time...

Just find where them dey track SIM cards then align with some military and move to the place cos bank go delay your time
Re: We Don’t Need Bank Insider To Transfer Money From Victims’ Phones ― Suspects by bizzibodi(m): 1:33pm On Aug 28, 2020
See how dirty,ragged,haggard & hungry they look...there are bad creation.let dem transport them to hell to meet Satan.
Re: We Don’t Need Bank Insider To Transfer Money From Victims’ Phones ― Suspects by Franktom247(m): 1:35pm On Aug 28, 2020
Na to dey dig ground keep money for there banks aint safe anymore be that
Re: We Don’t Need Bank Insider To Transfer Money From Victims’ Phones ― Suspects by TheSoothSayer(m): 1:36pm On Aug 28, 2020
Uzomacharles:

If you get any problem like that no try say you dey go bank cos you go waste better time...

Just find where them dey track SIM cards then align with some military and move to the place cos bank go delay your time

Abeg where dem dey track sim card?
That incidence made me realise nothing is really safe, BVN o, password o.
Re: We Don’t Need Bank Insider To Transfer Money From Victims’ Phones ― Suspects by joyandfaith: 1:38pm On Aug 28, 2020
TheSoothSayer:

I am sorry. definitely, they have insiders in the bank and telecoms for sim swap.
Re: We Don’t Need Bank Insider To Transfer Money From Victims’ Phones ― Suspects by Uzomacharles: 1:39pm On Aug 28, 2020
TheSoothSayer:

Abeg where dem dey track sim card?
That incidence made me realise nothing is really safe, BVN o, password o.

MTN Office
Re: We Don’t Need Bank Insider To Transfer Money From Victims’ Phones ― Suspects by joyandfaith: 1:40pm On Aug 28, 2020
emmanuelpopson:

another way is to block the sim as soon as you know the phone is missing.. call the telcos customer care and report the sim to be disconnected immediately.
that will make the sim card useless.. they won't have any Link to connect the bank

ok. thanks for this useful reminder
Re: We Don’t Need Bank Insider To Transfer Money From Victims’ Phones ― Suspects by chinedumoooo: 1:42pm On Aug 28, 2020
No where is safe to money in this country.
You money in you house, thieves/relatives/termites etc will not leave.

You change mind save your money in bank, all criminls will cluster for the money: name them.....
- Arm robbers.
- Yahoo boys.
- scammers
- bankers
- Relatives etc
Re: We Don’t Need Bank Insider To Transfer Money From Victims’ Phones ― Suspects by specialbobby(m): 1:44pm On Aug 28, 2020
Na lie this guys no steal any money
Awon omo ti mo nwo yi won o le ji omo gbe loja
Re: We Don’t Need Bank Insider To Transfer Money From Victims’ Phones ― Suspects by emperor863(m): 1:46pm On Aug 28, 2020
[quote author=Kendumazy post=93311901]Just set a sim code for your sim card. If they remove it and insert it into another phone, without them knowing the sim code. The sim is useless to them. [/quote

Please explain how to generate the sim code.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

16 Yahoo Boys Arrested In Delta By EFCC. See items recovered (Photos) / Lecturer Brutalised By Soldiers For Answering A Phone Call At Check Point (pic) / 'We Will Rape Omah Lay If We Catch Him' - Nigerian Slay Queens Threaten

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.