Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,200 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

We Don’t Need Bank Insider To Transfer Money From Victims’ Phones ― Suspects - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / We Don’t Need Bank Insider To Transfer Money From Victims’ Phones ― Suspects (57281 Views)

Letter To Efcc From Victims Of 86fb / Bank Insider Needed. .....bank / Student Impersonates Emir Sanusi, Demands N1.8m From Victims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Don’t Need Bank Insider To Transfer Money From Victims’ Phones ― Suspects by Gaddafiyusf(m): 4:00pm On Aug 28, 2020
TheSoothSayer:

Abeg where dem dey track sim card?
That incidence made me realise nothing is really safe, BVN o, password o.

Get a court order to track down the money. The money was transferred to another account, before possible withdrawal. The bank is liable.

1 Like

Re: We Don’t Need Bank Insider To Transfer Money From Victims’ Phones ― Suspects by KamsiViva: 4:25pm On Aug 28, 2020
I am a victim.... They snatched my phone in 2019, and they started debiting money from my account....

This is so painful.
Re: We Don’t Need Bank Insider To Transfer Money From Victims’ Phones ― Suspects by xjiggy: 4:45pm On Aug 28, 2020
See them. The Torn Jeans generation
Re: We Don’t Need Bank Insider To Transfer Money From Victims’ Phones ― Suspects by Jobio1(f): 4:48pm On Aug 28, 2020
Ashafa friend?
kumulus:
Isn't this the same thing hackers do and get paid for....discover a loophole and report it to the right quarters under agreed terms of disclosure. Nigerians need reorientation so bad....

-Lloyd
Re: We Don’t Need Bank Insider To Transfer Money From Victims’ Phones ― Suspects by babaireti(m): 5:11pm On Aug 28, 2020
serious
Re: We Don’t Need Bank Insider To Transfer Money From Victims’ Phones ― Suspects by TheSoothSayer(m): 6:51pm On Aug 28, 2020
joyandfaith:

I am sorry. definitely, they have insiders in the bank and telecoms for sim swap.

Thanks. God don replenish us, but that day was surreal.
Re: We Don’t Need Bank Insider To Transfer Money From Victims’ Phones ― Suspects by Juliearth(f): 8:02pm On Aug 28, 2020
Anuoluwa1234:
And with a these illegal fat money transfer,.. Una no fresh at all undecided. See how they are looking Mal nourished undecided undecided, wearing rags upandan undecided. Mumu ppl.l
Bible said it all.. Just give Ur life to Jesus, cuz u can't fool God.

Ill gotten wealth is of no value.
Re: We Don’t Need Bank Insider To Transfer Money From Victims’ Phones ― Suspects by Synthase(m): 8:19pm On Aug 28, 2020
femi4:
Which software can generate xfer pin from bvn? Liars, they have insider working with them
Liars dem.

Re: We Don’t Need Bank Insider To Transfer Money From Victims’ Phones ― Suspects by einsteine(m): 8:48pm On Aug 28, 2020
executive12:

Did she lock her sim?

She didn't lose her SIM.

Her SIM was retrieved using a forged ID card of hers
Re: We Don’t Need Bank Insider To Transfer Money From Victims’ Phones ― Suspects by Haywhymido(m): 9:01pm On Aug 28, 2020
Anuoluwa1234:
And with a these illegal fat money transfer,.. Una no fresh at all undecided. See how they are looking Mal nourished undecided undecided, wearing rags upandan undecided. Mumu ppl.l
lol, u no know shey it is not easy to look fresh. it takes a lot of time and good food. Not just once in a while type of food..
Re: We Don’t Need Bank Insider To Transfer Money From Victims’ Phones ― Suspects by golddare: 9:04pm On Aug 28, 2020
OK2NVME:

That's not how it's done.

They did not use any bvn

They just glossed through the phone messages for transaction alerts to know the bank tied to the number.

Someone foolish enough to store their bank ATM card details on their phone for online transactions can easily be duped as the bank pin can be deduced from date of birth DDMM as most people use their birth date and month as their pin.

Bvn is a public document just like your car liscence plate and can not be used to get your pin just as your car plates can not be used to start your car.

These boys are not singing well on how they got access to the pin

You are right it's because people dont know how important these bank details are, sometimes I see people displaying their bank details on social media whenever they hear giveaways. If you need hundred bank details just say first 20 people will get 5k each...
Re: We Don’t Need Bank Insider To Transfer Money From Victims’ Phones ― Suspects by kumulus(m): 9:21pm On Aug 28, 2020
Jobio1:
Ashafa friend?

Who's Ashafa?
Re: We Don’t Need Bank Insider To Transfer Money From Victims’ Phones ― Suspects by onyiiix9523(f): 9:49pm On Aug 28, 2020
[quote author=Naijamedialog post=93300702]
please someone should help find this that scammed me of 350k from Facebook :Ikenna Obumneme Nelson Eze 08166369702 and +1(628)226-3456
Re: We Don’t Need Bank Insider To Transfer Money From Victims’ Phones ― Suspects by kumulus(m): 10:04pm On Aug 28, 2020
Uzomacharles:

Try and report and see if they will even congratulate you

#Experience

Did you take the right legal support with you? There are processes to follow my man.... No FinTech coy or any other financial institution would take the risk of not having a loop as such (IF their claims are true) fixed. You just have to play your cards right.

1 Like

Re: We Don’t Need Bank Insider To Transfer Money From Victims’ Phones ― Suspects by mexxyaaron(m): 10:05pm On Aug 28, 2020
JB4life:
*_Useful information from CBN against bank account hackers_*
In case you find yourself in the hands of 419, yahoo boys, or phone snatchers, that you think they may hack into your account for fund withdrawals. There is now a way out to stop debit transactions on your account by yourself. *Just be sure that you know your account number offhand or retrieve it where you might have written it (in case you don't know it offhand)
If it is your phone that is stolen just try and use any available cellphone from anyone else.

*Dial *966*911#*
Once you dial the code, it will prompt you with this message: *eaZybanking - Stop Debit Transactions*
Enter Account Number:

Enter your account number and press OK or Send. by doing this your account will be automatically frozen from any type of debit transactions immediately. You can no longer withdraw money until you go to the bank yourself.
*Pls share this information to other groups.*
Thank you.��

Very good
Re: We Don’t Need Bank Insider To Transfer Money From Victims’ Phones ― Suspects by kumulus(m): 10:05pm On Aug 28, 2020
Spallanzani:

Grey hat hackers precisely.

I guess so
Re: We Don’t Need Bank Insider To Transfer Money From Victims’ Phones ― Suspects by kumulus(m): 10:13pm On Aug 28, 2020
kikero:

Well,they got the victim's phone first

Yea right, their narrative doesn't add up....but bypassing the passcode is something tho (IF true)
Re: We Don’t Need Bank Insider To Transfer Money From Victims’ Phones ― Suspects by skydancer: 11:16pm On Aug 28, 2020
[quote author=onyiiix9523 post=93333055][/quote]
If you have enough information, kindly report them on FraudKoboko.com
Re: We Don’t Need Bank Insider To Transfer Money From Victims’ Phones ― Suspects by skydancer: 11:17pm On Aug 28, 2020
KamsiViva:
I am a victim.... They snatched my phone in 2019, and they started debiting money from my account....

This is so painful.
Sorry, what really happened? how many times/amount was debited?
Re: We Don’t Need Bank Insider To Transfer Money From Victims’ Phones ― Suspects by raphy(m): 11:32pm On Aug 28, 2020
i was just passing so I saw some mad youth callled phone Snatchers they look so mad in my eyes that I can't even know of they wherr raised by human being.and that girl with them have being fully fhucked..
Re: We Don’t Need Bank Insider To Transfer Money From Victims’ Phones ― Suspects by mmsen: 6:03am On Aug 29, 2020
Anuoluwa1234:

Nigerians typically are not fresh, they have no concept of quality of life.

Look at Tiinubu, all the money that he has stolen and yet he looks like a malnourished tout.

1 Like

Re: We Don’t Need Bank Insider To Transfer Money From Victims’ Phones ― Suspects by Unrated900(m): 7:10am On Aug 29, 2020
barragan:
What code? I doubt this story.

Belive me because this people am looking doesn’t looks like someone that could put pen down a paper.

They are complete stack illiterates

The story get as he be

Fear Naija police

They can turn blue to pink
Re: We Don’t Need Bank Insider To Transfer Money From Victims’ Phones ― Suspects by RTSC: 7:26am On Aug 29, 2020
IvarTheBoneless:
angry

Developers as usual. They go dey use fake afonja names.

"By their flat skulls, ye shalt know them"

Matthew 4 v 77
Like they used the name of Raymond igbalode?

Dimwit
Re: We Don’t Need Bank Insider To Transfer Money From Victims’ Phones ― Suspects by chipower: 7:40am On Aug 29, 2020
Annajapheth:

No ATM PIN was stored in the phone they stole from me talkless of BVN....I purposely don't store this pins for security reasons yet they still had their way.

Someone must have seen your pin number.
What happened to you might have been planned even before your phone was stolen. You might have been targeted without your knowledge. Maybe someone close to you planned it.

Another way to achieve this is to change your pin which is a little bit complicated.
Re: We Don’t Need Bank Insider To Transfer Money From Victims’ Phones ― Suspects by Ekugbeh(m): 9:19am On Aug 29, 2020
Anuoluwa1234:
2.5 o bros. Ahnn wetin dat money wan take fresh how many people.
Re: We Don’t Need Bank Insider To Transfer Money From Victims’ Phones ― Suspects by Jobio1(f): 9:40am On Aug 29, 2020
kumulus:

Who's Ashafa?
Emma

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

16 Yahoo Boys Arrested In Delta By EFCC. See items recovered (Photos) / Lecturer Brutalised By Soldiers For Answering A Phone Call At Check Point (pic) / 'We Will Rape Omah Lay If We Catch Him' - Nigerian Slay Queens Threaten

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.