Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,335 members, 7,819,170 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

Guys, Do You Care If The Girl You Love Does Not Love You, But Stays With You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Do You Care If The Girl You Love Does Not Love You, But Stays With You? (1793 Views)

7 Signs Your Man Only Wants Sex And Not Love / Vietnamese Man Slept Next To The Dead Wife For 5 Years.--true Love Does Exist!!!! / "love" Does Not Exist, Let's Stop This Delusion! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, Do You Care If The Girl You Love Does Not Love You, But Stays With You? by Blackteeth(m): 8:18pm On Feb 19, 2011
A lot of guys chase and force themselves to ladies without caring if the girl likes them or not. They splash money and do everything earthly possible to make sure the girl agrees to their request. Even when the girl is refusing they wouldn't take no for answer. Eventually the girl may get exchausted and reluctantly accepts the guy just to have some peace of mind.
My question for the guys is, do you really care if the girl you love does not love you, but agrees to stay with you?
Re: Guys, Do You Care If The Girl You Love Does Not Love You, But Stays With You? by Omolola1(f): 8:24pm On Feb 19, 2011
*Watching*
Re: Guys, Do You Care If The Girl You Love Does Not Love You, But Stays With You? by Dyt(f): 8:46pm On Feb 19, 2011
Scratches head
Re: Guys, Do You Care If The Girl You Love Does Not Love You, But Stays With You? by koolchicco: 8:55pm On Feb 19, 2011
Never force yourself on a girl. cool

Her goodbye means a hello to the next chick. Word!! tongue
Re: Guys, Do You Care If The Girl You Love Does Not Love You, But Stays With You? by Blackteeth(m): 9:06pm On Feb 19, 2011
Dyt, so sorry for the dandruffs in the thread. It wasnt intentional.
Re: Guys, Do You Care If The Girl You Love Does Not Love You, But Stays With You? by degubi(m): 9:17pm On Feb 19, 2011
Why should i be with someone who does not love me? Love is giving and receiving and if i am not receiving any measure of Love from her then its best i take a walk there are a lot of women willing to give and receive love from me.
Re: Guys, Do You Care If The Girl You Love Does Not Love You, But Stays With You? by Dyt(f): 9:21pm On Feb 19, 2011
Picks nose
Re: Guys, Do You Care If The Girl You Love Does Not Love You, But Stays With You? by sexylogan(m): 9:26pm On Feb 19, 2011
Re: Guys, Do You Care If The Girl You Love Does Not Love You, But Stays With You? by Spclst900: 9:33pm On Feb 19, 2011
poster

whats the need for her staying?
Re: Guys, Do You Care If The Girl You Love Does Not Love You, But Stays With You? by sistajay(f): 10:10pm On Feb 19, 2011
I've only fallen in love twice cheesy I prefer the guy to love me, I get to be treated as a QUEEN, I love it!  grin Yeah yeah what's love got to do with it.
Re: Guys, Do You Care If The Girl You Love Does Not Love You, But Stays With You? by seedord247(m): 10:35pm On Feb 19, 2011
sista-jay:

I've only fallen in love twice cheesy I prefer the guy to love me, I get to be treated as a QUEEN, I love it!  grin Yeah yeah what's love got to do with it.
are you currently single, ? if so let me know
Re: Guys, Do You Care If The Girl You Love Does Not Love You, But Stays With You? by Goldieluks: 10:36pm On Feb 19, 2011
Such guys,got backbone.
Re: Guys, Do You Care If The Girl You Love Does Not Love You, But Stays With You? by Dyt(f): 10:38pm On Feb 19, 2011
Clears throat n swallows spit
Re: Guys, Do You Care If The Girl You Love Does Not Love You, But Stays With You? by MrsChima(f): 10:54pm On Feb 19, 2011
subscribing
Re: Guys, Do You Care If The Girl You Love Does Not Love You, But Stays With You? by koolchicco: 11:06pm On Feb 19, 2011
Re: Guys, Do You Care If The Girl You Love Does Not Love You, But Stays With You? by Blackteeth(m): 11:09pm On Feb 19, 2011
If I get more replies from guys repeating what the other guys have said above, then I will begin to wonder if their replies are sincere.
Re: Guys, Do You Care If The Girl You Love Does Not Love You, But Stays With You? by roymary: 12:30pm On Feb 20, 2011
I dont care if she loves me or not; i don't love her neither. I just want to nack. My view.
Re: Guys, Do You Care If The Girl You Love Does Not Love You, But Stays With You? by Tingles(m): 6:10pm On Feb 20, 2011
Ever noticed that girls don't love guys until guys ask them out? We know that love grows and the girl will let down her defenses with time, so it is no big deal.
Re: Guys, Do You Care If The Girl You Love Does Not Love You, But Stays With You? by Nobody: 4:01pm On Feb 22, 2011
if there are such people out there(unbelievable) then you should also ask the same question to the women who would also date these guys that they dont particularly fancy.
anyone who dates someone to have some¨peace of mind¨, has seriously lost the plot.
so i will say they both will fit perfectly with one another!
Re: Guys, Do You Care If The Girl You Love Does Not Love You, But Stays With You? by Ekpoma1: 4:17pm On Feb 22, 2011
I care. How would he stay with me if he doesnt love me in d 1st place. Im unbearable. It is only people who love me that can stay with me. So she cant stay and when she stay, then i she love me.
Re: Guys, Do You Care If The Girl You Love Does Not Love You, But Stays With You? by Dsense(m): 5:10pm On Feb 22, 2011
***Yawning***
Re: Guys, Do You Care If The Girl You Love Does Not Love You, But Stays With You? by Nobody: 10:44pm On Feb 22, 2011
***passing by***
Re: Guys, Do You Care If The Girl You Love Does Not Love You, But Stays With You? by koolchicco: 9:14pm On Mar 01, 2011
bhusayor:

***passing by***
Me too. smiley

(1) (Reply)

What Should A Guy Do In This Situation? / Letter To My Future Wife!!! / Late Marriage:corrections A Wise Girl Should Keep In Mind

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.