Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,344 members, 7,860,885 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:04 PM

Guys I Am So Sorry For Leaking This Secret To The Ladies - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys I Am So Sorry For Leaking This Secret To The Ladies (6444 Views)

Ladies: Am So Sorry For Wetting Your Pants 18+ (pics) / Ladies Am Sorry For Leaking Your Secret On Nairaland PHOTOS / Kenyan Man Parades All The Ladies He Has Slept With (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys I Am So Sorry For Leaking This Secret To The Ladies by solonubinho(m): 4:10pm On Aug 29, 2020
IamPlato:
There Is Power In Your Breasts, i Am Not Talking About Girls With Dry Chest, i Mean The Fine large Boobs

When Your Guy Is Angry And Yelling at You seriously, just Slowly Adjust Your Blouse And Allow Your breast Slide Out then Move Close And Put It In His Mouth, the Idiot grin Will immediately Start suckin, after him Suck finish the Next Thing Na Sleep.

In Conclusion, God gave women Breasts to Calm The Nerves Of Tough Men.

Na im Dorathy still single for Big brother house...mshew OP you no get wetin to talk abeg.

1 Like

Re: Guys I Am So Sorry For Leaking This Secret To The Ladies by Nobody: 4:13pm On Aug 29, 2020
solonubinho:

Na im Dorathy still single for Big brother house...mshew OP you no get wetin to talk abeg.
She's applying sense in what she's doing
She already know there's no hard feelings in the house just lust
Laslas everybody wan fucck clean mouth grin

1 Like

Re: Guys I Am So Sorry For Leaking This Secret To The Ladies by solonubinho(m): 4:17pm On Aug 29, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

She's applying sense in what she's doing
She already know there's no hard feelings in the house just lust
Laslas everybody wan fucck clean mouth grin

Nope, more like the guys she wants have decided to choose others.
Re: Guys I Am So Sorry For Leaking This Secret To The Ladies by Bodlyspeaking(m): 4:18pm On Aug 29, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

So there's sleeping pills in women's breast right undecided
Have been holding this hockey stick since afternoon I wish you're near me sad

Lol
Re: Guys I Am So Sorry For Leaking This Secret To The Ladies by Nobody: 4:19pm On Aug 29, 2020
solonubinho:

Nope, more like the guys she wants have decided to choose others.
And she's cool with it
I don't know why most guys don't like fat women
My love for them can't be explained grin

2 Likes

Re: Guys I Am So Sorry For Leaking This Secret To The Ladies by romunu(m): 4:53pm On Aug 29, 2020
This guyyyyy
Re: Guys I Am So Sorry For Leaking This Secret To The Ladies by JasperVII(m): 5:11pm On Aug 29, 2020
I came here hoping to read something interesting. OP don't try me next time

Re: Guys I Am So Sorry For Leaking This Secret To The Ladies by Athemisia: 6:18pm On Aug 29, 2020
ZINIBANKS:
Credit alert will calm you down bro cool
grin for sure na
Re: Guys I Am So Sorry For Leaking This Secret To The Ladies by Muna4real(f): 8:09pm On Aug 29, 2020
oglalasioux:
Funny but very true. Behind every successful man there's a woman who puts her man's head on her breasts when he's depressed.

Oh please. Men don't need breasts. Seriously, I'm yet to understand what men see in breasts. Its just a pack of fat and skin for crying out loud.
Re: Guys I Am So Sorry For Leaking This Secret To The Ladies by Munirboss(m): 8:24pm On Aug 29, 2020
See this one. undecided
Re: Guys I Am So Sorry For Leaking This Secret To The Ladies by hashtagged(m): 7:10am On Aug 30, 2020
IamPlato:
lefulefu Come And Hear The Abomination This Guy Is Saying

Everyone has their tastes
Re: Guys I Am So Sorry For Leaking This Secret To The Ladies by hashtagged(m): 7:11am On Aug 30, 2020
Muna4real:

Oh please. Men don't need breasts. Seriously, I'm yet to understand what men see in breasts. Its just a pack of fat and skin for crying out loud.

Exactly flat girls are way better than large oversized bags of skin
Re: Guys I Am So Sorry For Leaking This Secret To The Ladies by ubunja(m): 8:00am On Aug 30, 2020
hashtagged:

Exactly flat girls are way better than large oversized bags of skin
tiny boobs and big ass wins anytime...

1 Like

Re: Guys I Am So Sorry For Leaking This Secret To The Ladies by Mandela27: 9:16am On Aug 30, 2020
Any bobby I get hold of never forgets our encounter grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photo Of The Day: Must See Guys...see What This Girl Is Doing To Her Boyfriend / What Are Your Silly Reasons Not To Date Someone? / Is It True That Ladies With Low Center Of Gravity(short)are Sex Machines??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.