Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,621 members, 7,809,290 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:20 AM

He Said She Was The Best He Ever Had In Bed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Said She Was The Best He Ever Had In Bed (2333 Views)

Guy Reveals His Shock Discovering He Had Twins Ex-gf Said She Had Aborted / I Cheated On My Boyfriend N Now He Said No Forgiveness Except I Want To Be Dead / All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Said She Was The Best He Ever Had In Bed by aminalib(f): 11:57am On Mar 08, 2011
She was a transvestite, i asked him is he gay, he gets mad and says no, should he die now? or carry on with his life?
Re: He Said She Was The Best He Ever Had In Bed by Phate07(m): 2:59pm On Mar 08, 2011

Is this a riddle? Cos me dont understand! undecided
Re: He Said She Was The Best He Ever Had In Bed by kokoye(m): 3:21pm On Mar 08, 2011
so now he's confused cos his best sex ever was with another guy cheesy

rat poison should do
Re: He Said She Was The Best He Ever Had In Bed by pwiz(m): 3:40pm On Mar 08, 2011
Wetin concern us!
Re: He Said She Was The Best He Ever Had In Bed by pwiz(m): 3:40pm On Mar 08, 2011
Wetin concern us!
Re: He Said She Was The Best He Ever Had In Bed by Nobody: 3:48pm On Mar 08, 2011
you know what Aminalib what you said is SOOO true!
Have you noticed (being in America) the growing trend of men
(particularly black men) having s3x with other men who usually
dress as women, and DECLARING that they are not gay that it happened
"one time!" and they were intoxicated? In Atlanta they said the gay
black man population (men who may date women but have had homo experience)
is STAGGERING!

I have two gay guy friends who have attested to this
and they even said some guys I know that wear baggy clothes, timberland boots,
;etc are top of the line gay amongst the gay community, but I have yet to ask tho.
cause one of them was dating one of my closest home girls and she would cut him
should she find out lol. Plus its speculation!  undecided
Re: He Said She Was The Best He Ever Had In Bed by 190: 6:59pm On Mar 08, 2011
Re: He Said She Was The Best He Ever Had In Bed by MrsChima(f): 7:09pm On Mar 08, 2011
IF a man change his sex and becomes a woman sexing men, he is gay.

IF a woman change her sex and becomes a man sexing women, she is lesbian.
Re: He Said She Was The Best He Ever Had In Bed by alagha: 1:26pm On Mar 09, 2011

(1) (Reply)

She Was Charmed Into Marriage.spell Breaks After 7 Years / Advice Him_he's About To Marry His Spouse Who Had Slept With Atmost 150men / [deleted]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.