Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,607 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

Would You Date? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Date? (2104 Views)

Photos: Guys Can You Date This Beatiful Damsel? / Ladies, Can You Date A Younger Guy? / Can you Date your Ex-Lover's Brother or Sister? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Date? by Atreides(f): 12:25pm On Feb 22, 2011
rokiatu:

When I was 14, I was a face person. You know the cutie types?

Now that I am ------- well I wouldn't say my age. grin

I like the manly type. Hot body, strong masculine face (ex, Arjun Rampal Hrithik Roshan etc)
Did i not warn you not to mention Hrithik Roshan's name again?
Our elders say,it is the ear which does not hear that will be cut off along with the head.
Re: Would You Date? by naijafrend: 1:06pm On Feb 22, 2011
rokiatu:

I like the manly type. Hot body, strong masculine face (ex, Arjun Rampal Hrithik Roshan etc)

LOL, here we go again, Hrithik Roshan; Arjun Rampal; John Abraham ; Salman Khan
Re: Would You Date? by Onosy: 1:09pm On Feb 22, 2011
rokiatu:

so you don spoil since when you be 14, I wonder how you will now that you are hmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Would You Date? by Nobody: 3:33pm On Feb 22, 2011
Atreides:

Did i not warn you not to mention Hrithik Roshan's name again?
Our elders say,it is the ear which does not hear that will be cut off along with the head.
So you are still dreaming eh tongue

naijafrend:

LOL, here we go again, Hrithik Roshan; Arjun Rampal; John Abraham ; Salman Khan
hahahahahahahahhaha how the fu**ck did you know I luv them? grin

Onosy:

so you don spoil since when you be 14, I wonder how you will now that you are hmmmmmmmmmmmm
Did you really read my comment undecided
Re: Would You Date? by Atreides(f): 6:06pm On Feb 22, 2011
Roky,You can have Arjun Rampal. He's cute,but you can have him.
John's also cute,but sometimes he kinda makes me think he's a serial killer.
Leave Hrithik for the person he belongs to.
Don't say i did not warn you.
Re: Would You Date? by bbcmike: 6:22pm On Feb 22, 2011
this kind isso chocking !!!!!!!!!!!11
Re: Would You Date? by Nobody: 7:41pm On Feb 22, 2011
Atreides:

Roky,You can have Arjun Rampal. He's cute,but you can have him.
[b]John's also cute,but sometimes he kinda makes me think he's a serial killer.[/b]Leave Hrithik for the person he belongs to.
Don't say i did not warn you.
See the kinda bad taste you have grin Someone as sweet looking as John looks like a serial killer to you grin

John's hotter than hrithik for sure. But me luv my hrithik. I do not love him for his look get that in your head angry

Arjun is hot, but
I am kinda scared of his wife. (she looks so tall and gigantic)
At least hrithik wife is not that tall, I can battle it with her  grin

Salman is sexy but too bad. I don't like bad boys.

I hope I have been clear enough tongue
Re: Would You Date? by Atreides(f): 9:38pm On Feb 22, 2011
John just has this deep,intense look in his eyes that's almost kinda scary when he's working. Plus,he has played a serial killer before,a bit too convincingly.
He IS uber-hot though;i jus prefer Hrithik.
I don't even need to fight Suzanne Roshan,i'll just shoot her once and that'll be the end-of-discussion. And then i would comfort my poor Hrithik. grin grin
You can have John and Arjun(see how generous i am?).
Salman's muscles are too much. All those people that will just throw you under the bed if you misbehave small. . Abeg oh,i don't like all those excess muscles.
So make your choice between Arjun Rampal,John A and Salman.
P.s-Have you seen Guzaarish?
Re: Would You Date? by Orikinla(m): 9:54pm On Feb 22, 2011
I have seen a woman with a muscular macho boyfriend who was cheating on him with a slim guy., she said the slim was longer and better in bed whilst the beefy guy was like a log of  wood. So, with women, seeing is believing. If the big guy is not big for nothing and if the baby face is not a weakling.
Re: Would You Date? by aminalib(f): 9:57pm On Feb 22, 2011
i'll take the drop dead body, most of the time ill be sitting on his face anyways
Re: Would You Date? by Nobody: 11:00pm On Feb 22, 2011
drop dead body; average face
Re: Would You Date? by Nobody: 2:46am On Feb 23, 2011
@Atreides, you are sick grin

Afraid of Salman body eh? I can handle it. cool But hrithik is the one. Why don't you just get it

Yaa I have seen Guzaarish. Hrithik best performance. What do you say?

And can you luv him in dat state? For me, I can.

So let him be with the one who truly luv him tongue grin
Re: Would You Date? by Atreides(f): 7:20am On Feb 23, 2011
No i haven't-still waiting for them to pirate it and sell so i can buy the dvd.
I know he's a paraplegic in that film though-i'm even using a Guzaarish theme on my phone.
And i know you can handle Salman;are you not the same Madam Rokiatu of Ijebu-Ijesha? You can handle anything. grin grin
And of course i can love Hrithik in that state. I'd love him,and the power of my love would heal him and make him whole again. grin grin
@topic,lemme stop derailing oh. I would prefer a guy with an average face but who has a muscular bod(not too muscular though;me likes all those lean,whipped,muscles-although i wouldn't mind them a little bigger).
Re: Would You Date? by Nobody: 3:06pm On Feb 23, 2011
Re: Would You Date? by Pweety4me(f): 1:32am On Feb 24, 2011
yankite:

well if i am wayward,then i reflect the mind sets of majority of we youths out there. wink wink

to the person talking about personalty,i think all that comes to play latter on,the first
are usually those two features mentioned.
SO U R A YOUTH?NO WONDER u SPEAK WITH SUCH NAIVETY undecided
Re: Would You Date? by yankite(m): 6:19am On Feb 24, 2011
Pweety4me:

SO U R A YOUTH?NO WONDER u SPEAK WITH SUCH NAIVETY undecided

Well you no say you na chairlady and you can say it loud that "we have been there done that"
stori stori madam pweeyty wan tell una stori IN THE YR 1960 WHEN NIGERIA BECAME INDEPENDENT
I WAS THAT PWEETY LADY CALL UPON TO SING THE NATIONAL ANTHEM,WERE YOU KIDS CALL TRASFAGA
SQUARE TODAY AND THAT WAS HOW OBASANJO FELL IN LOVE WITH PWEETY DAMSEL THAT I WAS THEN
AND STARTED CHASING ME BUT I SPENT JUST ONE NIGHT WITH HIME AND DISCOVERED HE LACKED SKILLS
BLAH, BLAH,BLAH AND SO ON AND SO FOUGHT lol shocked shocked grin grin grin
Re: Would You Date? by Pweety4me(f): 6:38am On Feb 24, 2011
^Sorri o wetin my id get to do with ur scatter scatter stori?
Re: Would You Date? by yankite(m): 7:37am On Feb 24, 2011
Pweety4me:

^Sorri o wetin my id get to do with your scatter scatter stori?
Re: Would You Date? by yankite(m): 7:40am On Feb 24, 2011
yankite:

to affirm that is it indeed you madam pweety society happening lady tongue tongue grin grin grin
Re: Would You Date? by InkedNerd(f): 7:56am On Feb 24, 2011
@OP: Well, I'd like to choose the guy who has the most intelligence but since that's not an option, I'll choose the guy with the drop dead body and average face. For me a drop dead body on a guy is anything that is toned/lean and in shape.
Re: Would You Date? by Pweety4me(f): 7:58am On Feb 24, 2011
yankite:

to affirm that is it indeed you madam pweety society happening lady tongue tongue grin grin grin
Abeg sef go sit down, u no even grow sef.
Re: Would You Date? by mrman3(m): 8:37am On Feb 24, 2011
they would prefer both as far cash dey ground  grin grin grin
Re: Would You Date? by yankite(m): 9:01am On Feb 24, 2011
Pweety4me:

Abeg sef go sit down, u no even grow sef.
and what ar u still doing online or aren't you supposed to breastfeeding our pikin lazy woman tongue wink
Re: Would You Date? by Pweety4me(f): 9:04am On Feb 24, 2011
yankite:

and what ar u still doing online or aren't you supposed to breastfeeding our pikin lazy woman tongue wink
I dey wait 4 u na, make u help me. . .shiorrr tongue
Re: Would You Date? by yankite(m): 9:05am On Feb 24, 2011
and wait minute,are actually dreaming of looking like that photo wey u put 4 profile
wowow pikin dey form pweety oya clap 4 ya sef u try small grin grin grin
Re: Would You Date? by Pweety4me(f): 9:08am On Feb 24, 2011
yankite:

and wait minute,are actually dreaming of looking like that photo wey u put 4 profile
wowow pikin dey form pweety oya clap 4 ya sef u try small grin grin grin
Ahaha wetin dey do yu na? u nigerianS sef, is it wrng to admire some1? jeez u guys are so diseased in ur thinking, just because i put her as my profile pic doesn't mean i want to look like her jeeez.

GROW UP!!
angry
Re: Would You Date? by yankite(m): 9:13am On Feb 24, 2011
habba haha!!! see vernom,u be queen cobra,abi una no dey take jokes,na wa o
see kettle calling pot black,talking about growing up shocked shocked shocked undecided
Re: Would You Date? by Omolola1(f): 9:30am On Feb 24, 2011
I would go with a drop dead gorgeous face, the body can improve with tym nd exercise
Re: Would You Date? by eyoniggar(m): 9:32am On Feb 24, 2011
Nairaland is just a fantasy land. They all fantasize and make it realistically true when
they drop their opinions. cheesy
Re: Would You Date? by yankite(m): 9:43am On Feb 24, 2011
Omolola1:

I would go with a drop dead gorgeous face, the body can improve with tym nd exercise
well said but i guess you will manage the body even if you have to lift up the 40 pounds
of fat on his belly too b4 you get access to the kondo abi,pendind the time the body changes with
exercise,and remember say i only you go dey do all dat work,when everybody wey give u kudos
for the fine face isn't watching grin ;Dbut all the same na ya choice be dat and i respect am, NEXT!!
Re: Would You Date? by koolchicco: 9:27pm On Mar 01, 2011
Omolola1:

undecided undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help Nl / 10 Dumb Lies Women Tell Men / Curvy Or Slim Chics, Which Is Sweeter In Bed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.