Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,099 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:44 AM

Counter-Fraudulent Awareness (Emily's Dates) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Counter-Fraudulent Awareness (Emily's Dates) (4459 Views)

Funny Story PDF By Emily Henry - Download / "Stingy Women Association Of Nigeria" Launched To Counter The Men's Version / Native Doctor Takes His Girlfriend To Swimming Pool, Says He Double Dates (Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Counter-Fraudulent Awareness (Emily's Dates) by Nobody: 1:43pm On Aug 29, 2020
I am bringing this here to create a counter-fraudulent awareness.

I saw the advert of a dating site (Emilys Date) on Nairaland FrontPage and out of curiosity, I decided to check it out.

I signed-up and within 10minutes, 15 ladies sent me messages. Well, that isn't awkward since the site is promoting Sugar Daddy & Sugar Babies relationship - But the Sango spirit in me tells me that most, if not all those fake profiles are controlled by a single Mod from the site.

I browsed the profiles of the ladies in my vicinity and found one that reminded me of Meagan Good. I sent a "Hello" message and the message was blocked - prompting me to go premium before I could contact her.

I clicked the "Go Premium" button and attached image is what I saw.

Why would any site request for your Credit/Debit Card Pin?

Of course, after cloning your card, it will make it easier for them to clear all the money in your account.

This is Nigeria where everybody eyes are red & itching.

When I see a bird that quacks like a duck, walks like a duck, swims like a duck, has feathers and webbed feet and associates with ducks - I do not need to consult Orunmila to know it's a duck.

Seun - Regulate, monitor & scrutinize your Ads Placements - Do not allow fraudsters & scammers to turn Nairaland into a launch pad for channelling & defrauding vulnerable Nigerians.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Counter-Fraudulent Awareness (Emily's Dates) by prince985(m): 1:52pm On Aug 29, 2020
LMFAO.. how stupid do they think people are. I'm sure active users are not up to 30 and they are already doing premium rubbish lol

1 Like

Re: Counter-Fraudulent Awareness (Emily's Dates) by honeyB2018: 1:53pm On Aug 29, 2020
Zoharariel:
I am bringing this here to create a counter-fraudulent awareness.

I saw the advert of a dating site (Emilys Date) on Nairaland FrontPage and out of curiosity, I decided to check it out.

I signed-up and within 10minutes, 15 ladies sent me messages. Well, that isn't awkward since the site is promoting Sugar Daddy & Sugar Babies relationship - But the Sango spirit in me tells me that most, if not all those fake profiles are controlled by a single Mod from the site.

I browsed the profiles of the ladies in my vicinity and found one that reminded me of Meagan Good. I sent a "Hello" message and the message was blocked - prompting me to go premium before I could contact her.

I clicked the "Go Premium" button and attached image is what I saw.

Why would any site request for your Credit/Debit Card Pin?

Of course, after cloning your card, it will make it easier for them to clear all the money in your account.

This is Nigeria where everybody eyes are red & itching.

When I see a bird that quacks like a duck, walks like a duck, swims like a duck, has feathers and webbed feet and associates with ducks - I do not need to consult Orunmila to know it's a duck.

Seun - Regulate, monitor & scrutinize your Ads Placements - Do not allow fraudsters & scammers to turn Nairaland into a launch pad for channelling & defrauding vulnerable Nigerians.

I strongly believe your assertion, someone very close to me, have equally complained of the same thing. In his own case, after sending his email, he never get to hear from them anymore till date.
The moderator, need to put down his eyes on this dating site EMILY DATES.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Counter-Fraudulent Awareness (Emily's Dates) by tensazangetsu20(m): 1:56pm On Aug 29, 2020
That is one thing with building a social media application. Getting users. Tiktok spent over a 100 million dollars on ads to gain traction. The way this thing is sef I dont if he will be allowed to advertise on facebook. Only simps can be scammed cheesy grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Counter-Fraudulent Awareness (Emily's Dates) by BornMarch15(m): 10:58pm On Aug 31, 2020
Seun, your attention is needed here. You need to bring down that Emilydate ad that's always on front page. Leaving it there makes you an accomplice since you get paid for the display, and that's the most expensive of all targeted ad on nairaland. It simply means you don't do a background verification before receiving payments to display ads, except you're an accomplice like i mentioned earlier. This forum is being used to run a syndicate scam. Do the right thing before the it gets too late

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Counter-Fraudulent Awareness (Emily's Dates) by kemicalreact: 11:52pm On Aug 31, 2020
cryQ111a
honeyB2018:

I strongly believe your assertion, someone very close to me, have equally complained of the same thing. In his own case, after sending his email, he never get to hear from them anymore till date.
The moderator, need to put down his eyes on this dating site EMILY DATES.

1 Like

Re: Counter-Fraudulent Awareness (Emily's Dates) by Baby17: 4:49am On Nov 02, 2021
I spent half a day registering, or rather, waiting for the questionnaire to be checked. As a result, I was surprised what kind of men there are. Probably, the admins also check them tightly. I 100% recommend it to all girls who want to meet a businessman or a big boss and make a big difference in their lives.

I have tried other dating sites and apps. It feels like they are geared towards spending as much time as possible and not meeting anyone. You can sit for a month and meet no one normal. On Emily the opposite is true. I went in, immediately met a normal man and deleted the profile. Somehow like an adult or something. I am still impressed.
Re: Counter-Fraudulent Awareness (Emily's Dates) by Nobody: 6:00am On Nov 02, 2021
Baby17:
I spent half a day registering, or rather, waiting for the questionnaire to be checked. As a result, I was surprised what kind of men there are. Probably, the admins also check them tightly. I 100% recommend it to all girls who want to meet a businessman or a big boss and make a big difference in their lives.

I have tried other dating sites and apps. It feels like they are geared towards spending as much time as possible and not meeting anyone. You can sit for a month and meet no one normal. On Emily the opposite is true. I went in, immediately met a normal man and deleted the profile. Somehow like an adult or something. I am still impressed.

Your Nairaland account was just registered yesterday, it has ONLY 5 posts - and all the 5 posts centered on Emily’s date. grin

So my suspicion was true - that most of the female profiles on Emily’s date are fake and are run by the admins, hence the reason you’re here recommending it to ladies.

Dear Emily’s date admin, the emboldened gave you away.

You’re even a Learner. Learn from Badoo and other dating sites overseas. Of course, the Naija mentality & greed has beclouded your mind.

On Emily’s date, you can’t contact anybody unless you go premium. Is that how it is done on Badoo and other sites?

Oh! I understand. You’re too eager & anxious to harvest “gullible assholes” debit cards data for cloning & onward wiping - didinrin. grin

I have never even used any of my debit cards on any website, let alone, on a Naija hungry dating site that is driven by Buhari’s economic hardship. grin

It’s funny how all the “Business men” and “Big Bosses” suddenly decided to congregate on Emily’s. grin

Anyways, I won’t be the victim and it isn’t my debit card that will be cloned. Good luck to you in fishing for the gullible(s).
Re: Counter-Fraudulent Awareness (Emily's Dates) by Fortune125: 3:04am On Dec 08, 2021
Hah, that's what you can call everyone. If I don't want to comment on other posts? so now, am I a crook? You do not even know me. I like to read more, so now what? Am I not allowed to write? And for Emily I can say one thing, if you write in support more often and ask for payments, then no one will steal anything from you, witty.
Re: Counter-Fraudulent Awareness (Emily's Dates) by Nobody: 7:28am On Dec 08, 2021
Fortune125:
Hah, that's what you can call everyone. If I don't want to comment on other posts? so now, am I a crook? You do not even know me. I like to read more, so now what? Am I not allowed to write? And for Emily I can say one thing, if you write in support more often and ask for payments, then no one will steal anything from you, witty.

Welcome back “Dear Emily’s Date Marketer & Admin”. I do not mean to spoil your business but you just keep giving yourself away cheaply.

This your new moniker was registered on November 11 and it has only 5 posts - again, all the 5 posts are centered on wooing gullible people to Emily’s Date.

Below is one of your senseless comment:

”On the Emily website, I managed to find a person who was dear to me in spirit, for which I am very grateful to this service. I just registered here, chose my settings and entered the data that I need to find my soul mate in my own city. A site with many mature users who also want a long lasting relationship. It was easy for me to figure it out, although I don't consider myself a very confident Internet user. Thanks to the developers for such a platform, it's just convenient and necessary.”

Shebi you’ve gotten what you wanted on Emily? Then, please spare us the babble.

(1) (Reply)

She Slap Me Because Of Sex / My Nigerian Wife Has To Be. . . / Can You Date Or Marry A Female Footballer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.