Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,681 members, 7,955,516 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:04 AM

Is A 22yr Old Girl Ready For Marriage? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is A 22yr Old Girl Ready For Marriage? (8382 Views)

Nigerian Lady Ready For Marriage On Twitter (Photo) / Pix: A 22yr Old Man Kill Himself And Ran Away / Re: Is A 22yr Old Girl Ready For Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is A 22yr Old Girl Ready For Marriage? by Sijo01(f): 11:01am On Feb 21, 2011
i think she has to answer the question by herself. she should not allow anybody to answer it for her.
Re: Is A 22yr Old Girl Ready For Marriage? by johnterry2: 11:02am On Feb 21, 2011
22 yrs is d ideal age.27 is wey too old.or do u want her to be ready by the time she must have tasted d!cks from tom,jerry,obi,olu and adamu. see this analysis of a 27 yr old woman.

if she started having sex at the age of 19.
27-17=10yrs.just imagine that for 10 yrs,her punanies was being hit by different rods.guy,be smart go after her,guys no longer want to marry all these `old` women i.e 27 yr and above.most guys i know say they wouldnt marry a woman who is more than 23 yrs cos they know what women do with their bodies.

be smart.
Re: Is A 22yr Old Girl Ready For Marriage? by Alusioji(m): 11:12am On Feb 21, 2011
@johnterry2 , u are raw, but thanks any way.
Re: Is A 22yr Old Girl Ready For Marriage? by Sijo01(f): 11:13am On Feb 21, 2011
Alusi_oji:

@ y me, u will live long to see your great great great great great grand children. god bless u.

the thing is that am 28 yrs, i met an angel late last yr , she is just 22yrs & writing her final yr exams. God has started blessing me & i want  to run away from temptations ,so i want us to tie the knot later this yr but i ve been scared of her age.

you dont need to be scared of her age. she is ripe enough if am to answer your question. thank God she is almost through with her studies. just ask her if she is ready, if she say yes then go ahead and do the right thing. GOODLUCK
Re: Is A 22yr Old Girl Ready For Marriage? by Pennywise(m): 11:23am On Feb 21, 2011
Unless the girl in question is emotionally immature or retarded, I dont see what a 30yr old is capable of doing that a 22yr old girl cannot do.
Re: Is A 22yr Old Girl Ready For Marriage? by 190: 11:24am On Feb 21, 2011
johnterry2:

22 yrs is d ideal age.27 is wey too old.or do u want her to be ready by the time she must have tasted d!cks from tom,jerry,obi,olu and adamu. see this analysis of a 27 yr old woman.

27-17=10yrs.just imagine that for 10 yrs,her punanies was being hit by different rods.guy,be smart go after her,guys no longer want to marry all these `old` women i.e 27 yr and above.most guys i know say they wouldnt marry a woman who is more than 23 yrs cos they know what women do with their bodies.

be smart.

**grumbling** cos of the names listed on there  undecided undecided angry angry
Re: Is A 22yr Old Girl Ready For Marriage? by Alusioji(m): 4:46pm On Feb 22, 2011
she just ask me today ,weda i will be willing to come to their family house, so that the rest of the family will get to met me. kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Is A 22yr Old Girl Ready For Marriage? by grandlexuz(m): 7:15pm On Feb 22, 2011
When one gets into adulthood, maturity becomes a question of the person. I know alot of girls at 27 who are not mature enough to handle a boy/girl relationship. It all depends on commitment and desire. If she is ready and does truely love you, it surely will work out. My wife is 24, and I got married to her when she was 21. Its working well! I have a 5 year old beautiful but naughty daughter from a previous relationship, lol However she treats her like her own. So its all about the person. Some women are naturally understanding and submissive. Others even at 50 will never be understanding! BTW 22 is a good age for a woman to settle down if a good opportunity presents itself. I am now 32, and even if I was 40, I will consider a 28 year old girl as too old for me. Besides a girl at 28 who is not yet married, should be either unlucky or too nagging for any man. 22-26, should be the ideal age!
Re: Is A 22yr Old Girl Ready For Marriage? by Nobody: 8:25pm On Feb 22, 2011
I am 22 and the thought of marriage makes me cringe  undecided

grandlexuz:

I am now 32, and even if I was 40, I will consider a 28 year old girl as too old for me. Besides a girl at 28 who is not yet married, should be either unlucky or too nagging for any man.[/B] 22-26, should be the ideal age!

COUGH!
shocked  shocked

johnterry2:

27-17=10yrs.just imagine that for 10 yrs,her punanies was being hit by different rods.

SHAKING, and i mean SHAKING my damn head! undecided undecided
Re: Is A 22yr Old Girl Ready For Marriage? by Nobody: 8:34pm On Feb 22, 2011
Gone are the days where a girl under 25 is ready for marriage.
There is still too much wanderlust in their little hearts to get wifed at that point.
They need to go do all the things they want to do on their own and find themselves, and then get to the point of their lives where they really really want to get married (25 and up).

THEN they can truly appreciate marriage.
Re: Is A 22yr Old Girl Ready For Marriage? by ZIMDRILL(m): 9:39pm On Feb 22, 2011
grandlexuz:

When one gets into adulthood, maturity becomes a question of the person. I know alot of girls at 27 who are not mature enough to handle a boy/girl relationship. It all depends on commitment and desire. If she is ready and does truely love you, it surely will work out. My wife is 24, and I got married to her when she was 21. Its working well! I have a 5 year old beautiful but naughty daughter from a previous relationship, lol However she treats her like her own. So its all about the person. Some women are naturally understanding and submissive. Others even at 50 will never be understanding! BTW 22 is a good age for a woman to settle down if a good opportunity presents itself. I am now 32, and even if I was 40, I will consider a 28 year old girl as too old for me. Besides a girl at 28 who is not yet married, should be either unlucky or too nagging for any man. 22-26, should be the ideal age!

why does she have to be submissive
Re: Is A 22yr Old Girl Ready For Marriage? by Alusioji(m): 10:51am On Feb 23, 2011
she is not like most girls her age, i ve tried many times, she doesnt seem to be interested in all those wild girly crazy stuffs that girls do at that age?.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Girls Are So Crazy About Guys With Rick Ross' Beards.. / My Husband Caught Me Being Fingered By My Ex, Pls I Need Advice / Fucking Hot Dude What Do You Think?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.