Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,472 members, 7,823,099 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

Blasphemy: Nigerians Drag Atiku, Peter Obi, Others For Being Quiet - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Blasphemy: Nigerians Drag Atiku, Peter Obi, Others For Being Quiet (41654 Views)

Reno Omokri Endorses Atiku & Peter Obi For President 2023 / Bamgbose: I'm Next Nigeria’s President Osinbajo, Atiku,Obi, Others Can’t Stop Me / Aftermath Of Atiku & Peter Obi's Campaign In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blasphemy: Nigerians Drag Atiku, Peter Obi, Others For Being Quiet by Akanoaaa(m): 10:39pm On Aug 29, 2020
Why dragging him? Shey the dundee wey dey for aso rock don condemn the action? Stupid Nigerians will always politicalize everything.
Re: Blasphemy: Nigerians Drag Atiku, Peter Obi, Others For Being Quiet by Jonathan39: 10:40pm On Aug 29, 2020
The man from the east that schooled your half baked professor and he started mis yarning
IkeOnyia:
Peter Obi is still reeling from the shock of how Imo state was snatched from him and his cronies by Prophet Ejike Mbaka. He was yet to recover from the rigours and defeat of the presidential election before the bombshell of Imo state that he was using to console himself, hit him viciously. Leave him abeg grin
Re: Blasphemy: Nigerians Drag Atiku, Peter Obi, Others For Being Quiet by omenka(m): 10:40pm On Aug 29, 2020
Sanchez01:

You are still defending this failure of a government?
Not quite, but I don't PRAY THEY FAIL, because their failure effects me more than it does them. In addition, even if I desire that they fail so I can criticize, it certainly wouldnt be at the instance of some unnecessary execution!

2 Likes

Re: Blasphemy: Nigerians Drag Atiku, Peter Obi, Others For Being Quiet by Nobody: 10:41pm On Aug 29, 2020
Trash from foolish idiots. If atiku speaks.
1) it doesn't change shit, they might still execute the fool.
2)the same goats will drag him out that he is just trying to rub our bellies so that we can vote him come 2023.
3)He is not a judge.
Note: I don't support atiku or pmb or Jonathan. I just want to leave this hell hole cause I only care about myself and my loved ones shikena.

2 Likes

Re: Blasphemy: Nigerians Drag Atiku, Peter Obi, Others For Being Quiet by Tareq1105: 10:41pm On Aug 29, 2020
beejaay:

And has tinubu and osibanjo spkon up on the death sentence?? Atleast they are the ones in power and they always claim to be for human rights and all.. From tinubu to osibanjo to pmb to Atiku to Peter obi, they are all hypocrites.. Don't select only those that you hate, select them all.. This is where obj stand out from them all

No, we expect those in opposition to talk. You don't know what Osinbajo is doing secretly appealing to Baba and Gandollar. Opposition should make the loudest noise.

1 Like

Re: Blasphemy: Nigerians Drag Atiku, Peter Obi, Others For Being Quiet by stanluiz(m): 10:41pm On Aug 29, 2020
What is happening in kano is non of Peter obi business. If he say something now. Some idiots will accuse him of religious bigotry. They will say he hate Islam.

6 Likes

Re: Blasphemy: Nigerians Drag Atiku, Peter Obi, Others For Being Quiet by Sanchez01: 10:44pm On Aug 29, 2020
omenka:
Not quite, but I don't PRAY THEY FAIL, because their failure effects me more than it does them. In addition, even if I desire that they fail so I can criticize, it certainly wouldnt be at the instance of some unnecessary execution!
Well, true... This particular government is failure personified, if you ask me. However, I pray the young man makes it out in one piece.
Re: Blasphemy: Nigerians Drag Atiku, Peter Obi, Others For Being Quiet by Jonathan39: 10:44pm On Aug 29, 2020
Don't mind the fool from ogbomosho
odinga1of:

A whole Peter Obi is a light weight? Oga it seems Gabriel Jesus is your best striker
Re: Blasphemy: Nigerians Drag Atiku, Peter Obi, Others For Being Quiet by TheBedWench: 10:44pm On Aug 29, 2020
izzou:
grin

There's no influential Muslim living, especially from the North that will speak against this.

As much as we feel this is an extreme use and abuse of power, the young man involved should also have respected people's beliefs.
If you don't believe in Mohammed, why not look the other way and respect other people?

He is most likely going to be killed, and nothing would happen, because this is Nigeria

I feel for him sha

If you are a Muslim you must not insult the prophet Muhammad or the Quran. The Bible was stolen by Romans and the Holy Prophets slandered with sin. The cousins of Hebrews are Muslims and they won't allow the same be done to Islam. I respect their courage.

https://www.google.com/search?q=priest+pastor+child+rape&client=ms-android-americamovil-us-revc&source=android-browser&prmd=nvi&sxsrf=ALeKk03qDvpEA-rFlAoBPzIg48eRuq0SDQ:1598737646750&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwi-05fsscHrAhVWmHIEHdUfBLYQ_AUoA3oECAwQAw&biw=360&bih=520

Re: Blasphemy: Nigerians Drag Atiku, Peter Obi, Others For Being Quiet by Farki: 10:45pm On Aug 29, 2020
omenka:
He isn't going to be killed. It won't happen in a democracy. You can bet on that.

The political backlash would be too much to bear, from outside and within the country.

Continue to live in denial

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/08/i-wont-waste-a-minute-signing-blasphemers-death-warrant-gov-ganduje/

Mubarak Bala we haven't heard from in months. I doubt certain people can even reason when it comes to religion.

3 Likes

Re: Blasphemy: Nigerians Drag Atiku, Peter Obi, Others For Being Quiet by Ajixegun: 10:45pm On Aug 29, 2020
izzou:
grin

There's no influential Muslim living, especially from the North that will speak against this.

As much as we feel this is an extreme use and abuse of power, the young man involved should also have respected people's beliefs.
If you don't believe in Mohammed, why not look the other way and respect other people?

He is most likely going to be killed, and nothing would happen, because this is Nigeria

I feel for him sha
Gibberish! So because he spoke against someone else's religious, he deserves to die?
Some people just reason like animal.

2 Likes

Re: Blasphemy: Nigerians Drag Atiku, Peter Obi, Others For Being Quiet by Otsam(m): 10:46pm On Aug 29, 2020
Sanchez01:
Serial presidential aspirant, Atiku Abubakar, has been trending on Twitter for choosing to keep quiet concerning the young man who was accused of committing blasphemy against Prophet Mohammed in a song he circulated via WhatsApp in March 2020.

According to Nigerian Tweeps, the serial presidential aspirant who is considered vocal and known to air his concerns on policies and issues plaguing the nation has been quiet ever since the news broke that Yahaya Sharif-Aminu, the young man fingered for blasphemy, has been denied access to lawyers even as the 30-day deadline given to him to appeal the judgment lapses on September 9.

Atiku who took to Twitter to celebrate Arsenal's win against Liverpool has since been dragged for being insensitive, a religious fanatic like and political. The likes of Peter Obi and other presidential aspirants are currently being dragged alongside.

People should just stop being hypocrites. Why are they expecting the presidential aspirants to talk as if it’s what Nigerians are expecting in their manifesto. Why not drag the man in power to talk ? Buhari just released the wedding invite of his daughter, non of those dragging these people talked to the presidents office about the man. But the people are out there wanting people not in power to influence what the power would do without stress. So after loosing elections, he must not enjoy life or express himself? He should continually look dejected so as to ganner your mercy?

8 Likes

Re: Blasphemy: Nigerians Drag Atiku, Peter Obi, Others For Being Quiet by stanluiz(m): 10:47pm On Aug 29, 2020
Kingspin:

The hypocrisy of a section of Nigeria
The same people watching big Brother.

So, Peter Obi should also comment on Muslim internal matter.

The thing tire me!! If Peter obi say something on this matter. They will say he is islamphobic. Peter obi I Know will not say anything because what is happening in kano is non of his business. It does not concern him.

1 Like

Re: Blasphemy: Nigerians Drag Atiku, Peter Obi, Others For Being Quiet by golddare: 10:48pm On Aug 29, 2020
Sanchez01:
Serial presidential aspirant, Atiku Abubakar, has been trending on Twitter for choosing to keep quiet concerning the young man who was accused of committing blasphemy against Prophet Mohammed in a song he circulated via WhatsApp in March 2020.

According to Nigerian Tweeps, the serial presidential aspirant who is considered vocal and known to air his concerns on policies and issues plaguing the nation has been quiet ever since the news broke that Yahaya Sharif-Aminu, the young man fingered for blasphemy, has been denied access to lawyers even as the 30-day deadline given to him to appeal the judgment lapses on September 9.

Atiku who took to Twitter to celebrate Arsenal's win against Liverpool has since been dragged for being insensitive, a religious fanatic like and political. The likes of Peter Obi and other presidential aspirants are currently being dragged alongside.

I hope Nigerians will know before it's too late that all our politicians are scammers some are just scammers with a heart but all na scammers.
Re: Blasphemy: Nigerians Drag Atiku, Peter Obi, Others For Being Quiet by omenka(m): 10:49pm On Aug 29, 2020
Farki:

Continue to live in denial

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/08/i-wont-waste-a-minute-signing-blasphemers-death-warrant-gov-ganduje/

Mubarak Bala we haven't heard from in months. I doubt certain people can even reason when it comes to religion.
Some of you sound pretty ignorant and seem so proud of it.

Who says signing one's death warrant is equivalent to executing them?

Your death warrant could be signed yet you may still live on appeal for decades. It happens and that would be the case here as well. Forget all the optics. It won't happen.

2 Likes

Re: Blasphemy: Nigerians Drag Atiku, Peter Obi, Others For Being Quiet by MajorOvakporaye(f): 10:49pm On Aug 29, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:
[s][/s]
Must you always show your stupidity!

Meanwhile all these are just misplaced priorities! Those calling out Buhari, Tinubu, Atiku and co Should know they're not Judges.
They all should rather volunteer and appeal the judgement before it elapsed as required by law.

SHUT UP THERE!!!

2 Likes

Re: Blasphemy: Nigerians Drag Atiku, Peter Obi, Others For Being Quiet by jrusky(m): 10:49pm On Aug 29, 2020
Not only Atiku or Obi pls where is that confused Pastor called Tunde Bakare? where is Osibanjo? where is Wole Soyinka? where is Falana? where are the journalist who are upset for FFk calling their colleague stupid? Where are the human right? Where is PMAN and Guilder Association? Where are the SAVE NIGERIA BOLLOCKS?

APC! APC!! APC!!! How many time do I called you You are pushing Nigerians to the wall to lynch you all might be the next line of action because buhari will fall with many of you in one good day to come. We have reached the brick to turn back and bite may be the option left and it will be brutal.

1 Like

Re: Blasphemy: Nigerians Drag Atiku, Peter Obi, Others For Being Quiet by Farki: 10:50pm On Aug 29, 2020
izzou:

But Omenka, why do we have the Sharia law existing alongside ours?

Is that even right sef?

No normal person would accept sharia law because it directly contradicts the Nigerian constitution and sets a precedent where all sorts of ridiculous contradictions to the law will be accepted because enough people believe in imaginary tales.

2 Likes

Re: Blasphemy: Nigerians Drag Atiku, Peter Obi, Others For Being Quiet by ZAMANI123(m): 10:51pm On Aug 29, 2020
Am not feeling anything for the boy..if the want to kill him, there should make it fast... na them sabi..cos if it were to be another person the guy will still support the killing.....
Re: Blasphemy: Nigerians Drag Atiku, Peter Obi, Others For Being Quiet by passiveincome01: 10:51pm On Aug 29, 2020
Really
Re: Blasphemy: Nigerians Drag Atiku, Peter Obi, Others For Being Quiet by stanluiz(m): 10:51pm On Aug 29, 2020
Why are they dragging only atiku. What about buhari , emir of kano, sultan of sokoto and that useless , foolish, stupid , bastard and good for nothing governor of kano called gandollar that sign the death penalty.

2 Likes

Re: Blasphemy: Nigerians Drag Atiku, Peter Obi, Others For Being Quiet by jrusky(m): 10:52pm On Aug 29, 2020
Blasphemy my a s s.

Blasphemy who
Re: Blasphemy: Nigerians Drag Atiku, Peter Obi, Others For Being Quiet by CioAngels(f): 10:52pm On Aug 29, 2020
For me, I want to believe that Atiku is handling the issue behind the camera, I mean, out of public views. He is a father who will not allow a promising child to be wasted.
Re: Blasphemy: Nigerians Drag Atiku, Peter Obi, Others For Being Quiet by Farki: 10:53pm On Aug 29, 2020
omenka:
Frkm the day that stuff took off in Zamfara, I knew it would cause more harm than good, given that our Supreme constitution is secular in nature.

The country was still fairly naiive, organized and unified when Yerima pushed for and succeeded in implementing it in his state. I'm very sure given how suspicious of one another and fractured we've become, especially along religious lines, if a law of this nature were to be introduced today, the chances of success even in predominantly Muslim state would be extremely slim.

Notwithstanding, PERHAPS, the Sharia system in itself isn't a retrogressive one by nature as we can cite countries such as Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, and Qatar, making such giant strides in all spares of human endeavour, yet having Sharia Law as their criminal justice system. But you know the thing with Nigeria, always unique in our own nature, but sadly, almost always in a negative way.

The only thing keeping those countries afloat is oil. Remove the oil and sharia states descend into chaos just like Sudan and Afghanistan.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blasphemy: Nigerians Drag Atiku, Peter Obi, Others For Being Quiet by Elsueno: 10:53pm On Aug 29, 2020
Some people get problem sha, You are a Muslim and know such utterances will lead to death sentencing according to Islamic laws But still went ahead and did it anyway. Even if SLS is still emir in kano. HE CAN'T SAVE the Young man even Bubu won't say anything

2 Likes

Re: Blasphemy: Nigerians Drag Atiku, Peter Obi, Others For Being Quiet by VULCAN(m): 10:54pm On Aug 29, 2020
90% of them did not want him for President but they want him for social commentator.

They didn't comment on Buhari's handle oo.

Let them enjoy the Lifeless one

Rubbish

5 Likes

Re: Blasphemy: Nigerians Drag Atiku, Peter Obi, Others For Being Quiet by Uzomacharles: 10:55pm On Aug 29, 2020
Atiku No Wan Rub Him Ambition For 2023..

My OG Don Pack Well Say Na Arsenal Cup Concern Am....

Las Las Them Go Remind Am For Am For Future..

Muslim are too strict/harsh but they will castigate the USA decision over blacks that didn't commit evil act..
Re: Blasphemy: Nigerians Drag Atiku, Peter Obi, Others For Being Quiet by Openbusiness: 10:56pm On Aug 29, 2020
Me I'm just waiting for any Southerner that will tell me Atikulate in 2023. Na thunda go fire u

2 Likes

Re: Blasphemy: Nigerians Drag Atiku, Peter Obi, Others For Being Quiet by Elsueno: 10:56pm On Aug 29, 2020
Farki:

The only thing keeping those countries afloat is oil. Remove the oil and sharia states descend into chaos just like Sudan and Afghanistan.

Stop using countries like Sudan, Afghanistan and Nigeria when doing comparisons. It might interest you to know those countries( except naija) have being long in existence b4 the mighty US of A became a country
Re: Blasphemy: Nigerians Drag Atiku, Peter Obi, Others For Being Quiet by Uzomacharles: 10:58pm On Aug 29, 2020
TheBedWench:

If you are a Muslim you must not insult the prophet Muhammad or the Quran. The Bible was stolen by Romans and the Holy Prophets slandered with sin. The cousins of Hebrews are Muslims and they won't allow the same be done to Islam. I respect their courage.

https://www.google.com/search?q=priest+pastor+child+rape&client=ms-android-americamovil-us-revc&source=android-browser&prmd=nvi&sxsrf=ALeKk03qDvpEA-rFlAoBPzIg48eRuq0SDQ:1598737646750&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwi-05fsscHrAhVWmHIEHdUfBLYQ_AUoA3oECAwQAw&biw=360&bih=520

Okay Christians Should Follow The Prophet That Went After A Small Girl?

1 Like

Re: Blasphemy: Nigerians Drag Atiku, Peter Obi, Others For Being Quiet by Farki: 10:59pm On Aug 29, 2020
omenka:
Some of you sound pretty ignorant and seem so proud of it.

Who says signing one's death warrant is equivalent to executing them?

Your death warrant could be signed yet you may still live on appeal for decades. It happens and that would be the case here as well. Forget all the optics. It won't happen.
Are you even listening to yourself? He is being denied access to his lawyers, northern Muslims are clamouring for his death.

I know because they party you support is involved you will pick favourites but think about this for once.

1 Like

Re: Blasphemy: Nigerians Drag Atiku, Peter Obi, Others For Being Quiet by VEXT: 11:03pm On Aug 29, 2020
Hahahahaha ....All muslims are the same... Time for the South's and Christians to wise up...I see all of them as bokoharams..

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Soldiers Storm Nursing School In Ihiala, Anambra, To Search For Gunmen (Video) / Prof. Osinbajo Kneels Down As Powerful Bishops Pray For Him (photo) / See Why Buharis Asset Declaration Is A Deception

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.