Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,193 members, 7,953,694 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:38 PM

Usa Visit Visa - Travel (111) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Usa Visit Visa (1071406 Views)

USA Visit Visa Part 2 / Usa Visit Visa Enquiry / Let's Talk Usa Visit Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) ... (323) (Go Down)

Re: Usa Visit Visa by charzyh2: 3:02pm On Jul 29, 2014
justwise:

What i want to establish is whether you work for this company in Nigeria and getting paid by them? Are you employed by this company in Nigeria and receiving salary?

Are you a full time student?

Yes! I am a full time student. I work for the company here but I'm yet to receive a pay from the company.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by justwise(m): 3:12pm On Jul 29, 2014
charzyh2:

Yes! I am a full time student. I work for the company here but I'm yet to receive a pay from the company.

charzyh2: Hello Nairalanders,
I am 21 years. I met an American woman on facebook. She and her husband introduced me to a network marketing business. I got interested in the business. So, they sponsored my registration financially. The husband has been chatting with me by email.
Now, they want me to come over there (US) for seminars in either December or January.
They are ready to stand as my sponsor and they are willing to provide any supporting documents for the invitation and sponsorship.
My questions are:
1. Is this a business visa or tourist visa?
2. What documents are required of them being my sponsor in this kind of situation?
3. What documents required are required of me?
4. And what are my my chances of being approved of this type of visa in this situation?

They can't sponsor you, the company you work for have to sponsor you if you are attending seminar relating to the job.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by charzyh2: 3:17pm On Jul 29, 2014
justwise:

They can't sponsor you, the company you work for have to sponsor you if you are attending seminar relating to the job.
@justwise, Thank you very much
Re: Usa Visit Visa by charzyh2: 3:36pm On Jul 29, 2014
justwise:

@Justwise. Please, what if I'll be going on the basis of Tourism Visa can it be approved in this situation?
Re: Usa Visit Visa by justwise(m): 3:46pm On Jul 29, 2014
charzyh2:

@Justwise. Please, what if I'll be going on the basis of Tourism Visa can it be approved in this situation?

Who will sponsor you?
Re: Usa Visit Visa by charzyh2: 3:54pm On Jul 29, 2014
justwise:

Who will sponsor you?

My business partners (the couple) are willing to sponsor me.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by justwise(m): 3:58pm On Jul 29, 2014
charzyh2:

My business partners (the couple) are willing to sponsor me.

I seriously doubt that you will be given a visa under such circumstance. You will be seen as a potential immigrant with no strong tie to Nigeria.

You haven't met this couple, you are not earning any salary and you are still a student.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by charzyh2: 4:07pm On Jul 29, 2014
justwise:

I seriously doubt that you will be given a visa under such circumstance. You will be seen as a potential immigrant with no strong tie to Nigeria.

You haven't met this couple, you are not earning any salary and you are still a student.
but I will show a letter from my school stating that I still have a year IT in 2014.
I'll be getting a stamped and signed letter from my Head of Department stating that I have a year IT starting in January. I think this can be a strong tie.
I'm new in the business.
Well, I will start earning by next month.
What is your advice on this sir?
Re: Usa Visit Visa by justwise(m): 4:14pm On Jul 29, 2014
charzyh2:
but I will show a letter from my school stating that I still have a year IT in 2014.
I'll be getting a stamped and signed letter from my Head of Department stating that I have a year IT starting in January. I think this can be a strong tie.
I'm new in the business.
Well, I will start earning by next month.
What is your advice on this sir?

I don't see you getting a visa but you can still try.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by charzyh2: 4:17pm On Jul 29, 2014
justwise:

haha... A word is enough for the wise. I can't try that.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by charzyh2: 8:04pm On Jul 29, 2014
justwise:

what do you think I can do OR what documents can I tender inorder to have a strong tie?
Thank you sir.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by purplecircle: 8:22pm On Jul 29, 2014
The us embassy is experiencing issues issuing visa.. does anyone know how long this would take?
Re: Usa Visit Visa by meggy11: 10:26pm On Jul 29, 2014
purplecircle: The us embassy is experiencing issues issuing visa.. does anyone know how long this would take?

Don't get u. Are they not having interviews? Or they are simply denying everyone that comes for interviews? Pls clarify, thanks.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by purplecircle: 9:43am On Jul 30, 2014
meggy11:

Don't get u. Are they not having interviews? Or they are simply denying everyone that comes for interviews? Pls clarify, thanks.

Interviews are on, imean does given cant getthere passport back in 3 days as usual, as they have some issues.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by justwise(m): 9:48am On Jul 30, 2014
VisaOfficer: Hi everyone,

I wanted to let you know that my awesome staff came in over the holiday weekend and printed almost all of the approved Immigrant and Diversity Visas! They'll go out to the collection center today! So starting tomorrow, your visas should be ready for pick-up.

As always, you may wish to call the collection center just to be sure, before making the trip all the way out there.

Thank you for your patience! I apologize for the inconvenience, but we're back on track now. cool

2 Likes

Re: Usa Visit Visa by purplecircle: 11:28am On Jul 30, 2014
[quote author=justwise][/quote] yaaaay! Thank you!!!!!
Re: Usa Visit Visa by purplecircle: 11:29am On Jul 30, 2014
[quote author=justwise][/quote]

Immigrants and diversity, how about non-immigrant visas
Re: Usa Visit Visa by charzyh2: 7:30pm On Jul 30, 2014
charzyh2:
what do you think I can do OR what documents can I tender inorder to have a strong tie?
Thank you sir.

@justwise, please me the main issue that needs to be corrected.
Thank you so much for your time.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by meggy11: 10:29pm On Jul 30, 2014
purplecircle:

Interviews are on, imean does given cant getthere passport back in 3 days as usual, as they have some issues.

Oh ok, thanks for the clarification.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by influential01: 4:00am On Jul 31, 2014
pls nairalands , I got this error message when I fill my interview appointment personal data.(Your personal details match theprofile which already exists in our database. The user id of that profile is "academypressplc@yahoo.com ". If you created this profilein the pastand forgot thepassword, please use “Forget your password?” function on thelogin screen. Ifthis email isn't familiar to you,please contactour helpline through Provide Feedbackoption in theleft menu or by sending theemail to our helpline. Pleasedon't forget to attach the scanned copy of your passport’sdata pageto your feedbackmessage/email.)

This is the same email I use as my login user id. I urgently need ur advice.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by superfavour(m): 9:21am On Jul 31, 2014
Tzetzefly, pls what's the process in booking emergence appointment,read on the site that there are exceptions for student applicant whose school's date are very close. Kindly update me the process
Re: Usa Visit Visa by ladirasly: 2:50pm On Jul 31, 2014
Hi nairaland, I am ghost reader on ur forum bt av tried as much as possible to follow d trend....just to rejoice wit peeps dt got dr visa today cos I got a visiting visa today in abuja, I want to tank God cos it's all abt him truout ma interview.. grin[color=#770077][/color]

2 Likes

Re: Usa Visit Visa by henrychubayo: 5:11pm On Jul 31, 2014
ladirasly: Hi nairaland, I am ghost reader on ur forum bt av tried as much as possible to follow d trend....just to rejoice wit peeps dt got dr visa today cos I got a visiting visa today in abuja, I want to tank God cos it's all abt him truout ma interview.. grin[color=#770077][/color]
Can't u atleast post the interview questions and answers. You have been benefiting from others. Let others benefit from you as well.

1 Like

Re: Usa Visit Visa by tzetzefly(m): 5:38pm On Jul 31, 2014
superfavour: Tzetzefly, pls what's the process in booking emergence appointment,read on the site that there are exceptions for student applicant whose school's date are very close. Kindly update me the process

Go to the heading ''student or exchange visitor'', follow the instructions carefully. This is the weblink:

www.ustraveldocs.com/ng/ng-niv-expeditedappointment.asp
Re: Usa Visit Visa by tzetzefly(m): 5:47pm On Jul 31, 2014
influential01: pls nairalands , I got this error message when I fill my interview appointment personal data.(Your personal details match theprofile which already exists in our database. The user id of that profile is "academypressplc@yahoo.com ". If you created this profilein the pastand forgot thepassword, please use “Forget your password?” function on thelogin screen. Ifthis email isn't familiar to you,please contactour helpline through Provide Feedbackoption in theleft menu or by sending theemail to our helpline. Pleasedon't forget to attach the scanned copy of your passport’sdata pageto your feedbackmessage/email.)

Follow the instructions given to you in your e-mail but if you feel unsatisfied, the visa application services call center agents are able to assist you via telephone, chat or email.

Telephone: To speak with a call center representative, call: +23414406294.

To send an email with your complaints, do e-mail:

support-nigeria@ustraveldocs.com
Re: Usa Visit Visa by jefferylanj: 7:18pm On Jul 31, 2014
Greetings,everyone its been awhile, pls I have a question for tzetzefly,I see how exposed he is on different issues here, my question is I applied for a conference visa b1 in april,2014 though was denied. I got my admission kit for my masters degree in the us for august,2014 I heard there must be a 6 month space, tzetzefly hope its doesn't flag me out.
Thanks a lot,really appreciate your advice
Re: Usa Visit Visa by meggy11: 11:26pm On Jul 31, 2014
influential01: pls nairalands , I got this error message when I fill my interview appointment personal data.(Your personal details match theprofile which already exists in our database. The user id of that profile is "academypressplc@yahoo.com ". If you created this profilein the pastand forgot thepassword, please use “Forget your password?” function on thelogin screen. Ifthis email isn't familiar to you,please contactour helpline through Provide Feedbackoption in theleft menu or by sending theemail to our helpline. Pleasedon't forget to attach the scanned copy of your passport’sdata pageto your feedbackmessage/email.)

You are not alone dear, got same msg. What u need to do is lay ur complain in the feedback section and they will promise to get back to u during 1-2 business days and guess what.... They are true to their word. In my case they contacted me and asked me to provide a new email acc and they updated my profile. U don't need to add information to it but if u feel there is a change inform them they wil clarify. I was really impressed with the quick response to my case.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by meggy11: 11:26pm On Jul 31, 2014

You are not alone dear, got same msg. What u need to do is lay ur complain in the feedback section and they will promise to get back to u during 1-2 business days and guess what.... They are true to their word. In my case they contacted me and asked me to provide a new email acc and they updated my profile. U don't need to add information to it but if u fill there is a change inform them they wil clarify. I was rely impressed with the quick response to my case.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by babbs45: 2:54am On Aug 01, 2014
jefferylanj: Greetings,everyone its been awhile, pls I have a question for tzetzefly,I see how exposed he is on different issues here, my question is I applied for a conference visa b1 in april,2014 though was denied. I got my admission kit for my masters degree in the us for august,2014 I heard there must be a 6 month space, tzetzefly hope its doesn't flag me out.

Dude, try and join this thread. You'll never regret it. Load of successful interviewed transcripts. And people are ready to answer all yours questions about schooling in the US.

Good luck.

https://www.nairaland.com/1482362/general-u.s.a-student-visa-enquiries-part5
Re: Usa Visit Visa by tzetzefly(m): 8:13am On Aug 01, 2014
jefferylanj: Greetings,everyone its been awhile, pls I have a question for tzetzefly,I see how exposed he is on different issues here, my question is I applied for a conference visa b1 in april,2014 though was denied. I got my admission kit for my masters degree in the us for august,2014 I heard there must be a 6 month space, tzetzefly hope its doesn't flag me out.

Depending on your reasons for denial, if it is not a substantial material misrepresentation or a case of fraud, then you're probably good to apply again anytime.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by jefferylanj: 9:20am On Aug 01, 2014
tzetzefly:

Depending on your reasons for denial, if it is not a substantial material misrepresentation or a case of fraud, then you're probably good to apply again anytime.

Ok,tzetzefly from what I can remember from the last interview , filling the space on the ds 160 to where I have travelled, I listed dubia( though I travelled there but misplaced the passport) the vo asked he didn't see the dubia stamp,tried explaining I mispaced the passport,that this a new one...and that was it. That was the first question,and I knew the others where formality.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by jefferylanj: 9:21am On Aug 01, 2014
tzetzefly:

Ok,tzetzefly from what I can remember from the last interview , filling the space on the ds 160 to where I have travelled, I listed dubia( though I travelled there but misplaced the passport) the vo asked he didn't see the dubia stamp,tried explaining I mispaced the passport,that this a new one...and that was it. That was the first question,and I knew the others where formality.

How far does this go?

Thanks man

(1) (2) (3) ... (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) ... (323)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.