Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,404 members, 7,819,431 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

Usa Visit Visa - Travel (170) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Usa Visit Visa (1060900 Views)

USA Visit Visa Part 2 / Usa Visit Visa Enquiry / Let's Talk Usa Visit Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) ... (323) (Go Down)

Re: Usa Visit Visa by cute2014: 3:24pm On Feb 17, 2015
My mum's only been to South Africa before.Her passport was flipped thru from cover to cover.
She was addressed respectfully as maam (She's only 60) and only asked:
Where she was going in the US?
Who she's going to visit?
Mum:She mentioned her daughter's family and her grandchildren
How many are the grandchildren in the US?: 3
How many grandchildren in Nig? She forgot for a moment and started counting them (lol); 4
How long is she planning to stay : 180 days
To pick her 2 yrs' visa on Friday and was advised not to use more than 6 months in the US at a time.

It was only by His mercies,grace and favor.Thanks everyone.I pray that God will perfect all that concerns every1 IJMN.Amen.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by stevemims(m): 4:07pm On Feb 17, 2015
cute2014:
My mum's only been to South Africa before.Her passport was flipped thru from cover to cover.
She was addressed respectfully as maam (She's only 60) and only asked:
Where she was going in the US?
Who she's going to visit?
Mum:She mentioned her daughter's family and her grandchildren
How many are the grandchildren in the US?: 3
How many grandchildren in Nig? She forgot for a moment and started counting them (lol); 4
How long is she planning to stay : 180 days
To pick her 2 yrs' visa on Friday and was advised not to use more than 6 months in the US at a time.

It was only by His mercies,grace and favor.Thanks everyone.I pray that God will perfect all that concerns every1 IJMN.Amen.
amen
Re: Usa Visit Visa by LadyGuinivere: 5:25pm On Feb 17, 2015
judefab:
Hello room. ...pls I need your help...I booked my appointment in Abuja but when I filled my ds 160 form.I made a mistake and filled Lagos as location where my application will be submitted...pls what should I do...my interview is on the 20th...
Go to Lagos. Unless u cancel and rebook
Re: Usa Visit Visa by LadyGuinivere: 5:29pm On Feb 17, 2015
#teamsuccess indeed @fredricko. Seriouly rooting for you but don't go and so something silly like not knowing the tourist attractions of the places you wanna visit! Lol
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 6:53pm On Feb 17, 2015
LadyGuinivere:
#teamsuccess indeed @fredricko. Seriouly rooting for you but don't go and so something silly like not knowing the tourist attractions of the places you wanna visit! Lol

Hahahahahahahaha, at this stage, I probably know more about the states than I do about naija...lolz
Thnks alot for ur wishes....

#13daystogo#teamsuccess

2 Likes

Re: Usa Visit Visa by bugativeron: 11:52am On Feb 18, 2015
Please can someone kindly help to answer my questions below;

1. I intend travelling to USA with my wife in August 2015 (this wife) for our wedding anniversary, is it too early now to start the visa process, this is because I intend making visa fee payment today and book appointment.
2. I am at a dilemma as per sponsorship. As a civil servant she earns gross income of 125k while mine is about 700k. Should i fill in her form that i will sponsor her or she could still be eligible despite her gross income that is below 200k. I was thinking they could question my capacity to sponsor her base on my income?
What do you advise.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by 100dollarbills(m): 12:02pm On Feb 18, 2015
fredoricko:

Hahahahahahahaha, at this stage, I probably know more about the states than I do about naija...lolz
Thnks alot for ur wishes....

#13daystogo#teamsuccess

Mine is March 10. @ Abuja

#teamsuccess#oluwaisinvolved#march4visa
Re: Usa Visit Visa by 100dollarbills(m): 12:09pm On Feb 18, 2015
bugativeron:
Please can someone kindly help to answer my questions below;

1. I intend travelling to USA with my wife in August 2015 (this wife) for our wedding anniversary, is it too early now to start the visa process, this is because I intend making visa fee payment today and book appointment.
2. I am at a dilemma as per sponsorship. As a civil servant she earns gross income of 125k while mine is about 700k. Should i fill in her form that i will sponsor her or she could still be eligible despite her gross income that is below 200k. I was thinking they could question my capacity to sponsor her base on my income?
What do you advise.

Bros! Me and my famiy also intend to travel in August. My interview date is March 10. I will advise u start as early as possible. I'm not being pessimistic but it gives one ample time to re-apply incase of rejection.And lastly, 700k is ok 4 u as sponsor.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by bugativeron: 12:11pm On Feb 18, 2015
100dollarbills:

Bros! Me and my famiy also intend to travel in August. My interview date is March 10. I will advise u start as early as possible. I'm not being pessimistic but it gives one ample time to re-apply incase of rejection.And lastly, 700k is ok 4 u as sponsor.

Thanks my bro
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 12:49pm On Feb 18, 2015
100dollarbills:

Mine is March 10. @ Abuja

#teamsuccess#oluwaisinvolved#march4visa

#12daysmore#teamsuccess#March4Visa
Re: Usa Visit Visa by LadyGuinivere: 4:02pm On Feb 18, 2015
Lol @100 dollar and fredricko. #march4visa indeed
Re: Usa Visit Visa by bugativeron: 5:33pm On Feb 18, 2015
Please for how long will my visa fee payment stay before it becomes invalid, assuming i made payment but I am yet to book a date for appointment.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by LadyGuinivere: 6:38pm On Feb 18, 2015
bugativeron:
Please for how long will my visa fee payment stay before it becomes invalid, assuming i made payment but I am yet to book a date for appointment.

12 months
Re: Usa Visit Visa by profGinger: 7:55pm On Feb 18, 2015
The USA visa process isn't rocket. Science, the ability for the applicant to comport himself plays out in the outcome of the interview. My best wishes to all applicant.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by liononthefield: 8:58pm On Feb 18, 2015
Pls aos, what Type of enquires can I make for visa with the age of 20 years, please excluding student visa, thanks.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by bugativeron: 9:30pm On Feb 18, 2015
LadyGuinivere:

12 months

Thanks
Re: Usa Visit Visa by bugativeron: 9:31pm On Feb 18, 2015
If I am attending on the same date with my wife will they interview us together as husband and wife. Or separately.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by nicko92: 1:24am On Feb 19, 2015
sir can you advice me on how to go about getting a visiting
Re: Usa Visit Visa by nicko92: 1:47am On Feb 19, 2015
suxes2005:
Hi all,

Each time anyone calls me either from NL or
from referral and I tell them to try the United States
they think its the hardest visa to get in life but this
is not true.

I will like anyone interested in going to usa as a visitor
to state his or her interest here so that i can show you
the way to go about it right here, we will all see the
result of the application here.

I just helped a friend of my pastor to secure his through
searching for pastor's conference for him,

SHALOM

good day sir.pls how can someone send me an invitation visa from the US. and how do I redeem it too?
Re: Usa Visit Visa by suxes2005(m): 5:55am On Feb 19, 2015
nicko92:

good day sir.pls how can someone send me an invitation visa from the US. and how do I redeem it too?

The person will send it through mail or e-mail and you
will redeem it by collecting it at the post office or DLin
from your e-mail.

~ Sheyi

1 Like

Re: Usa Visit Visa by nicko92: 7:12am On Feb 19, 2015
suxes2005:

The person will send it through mail or e-mail and you
will redeem it by collecting it at the post office or DLin
from your e-mail.

~ Sheyi

ok If I'm the person sending,how do I go about that?
and do I have a 100% assurance I will get a visa if I get an invitation?
Re: Usa Visit Visa by LadyGuinivere: 7:53am On Feb 19, 2015
nicko92:

The answers to your questions have been answered. Kindly go back a few pages on this thread
Re: Usa Visit Visa by LadyGuinivere: 7:55am On Feb 19, 2015
bugativeron:
If I am attending on the same date with my wife will they interview us together as husband and wife. Or separately.
Together. You are travelling together so your itinerary and story is the same.
Even at POE , both of you still present your passports together.
Peace
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 9:06am On Feb 19, 2015
nicko92:

there's no 100% guarantee anywhere for visa especially when invitation letters are involved
Re: Usa Visit Visa by suxes2005(m): 12:40pm On Feb 19, 2015
nicko92:

You send it through e-mail or mail like I said earlier.

Yes. 100% assurance and if lucky, you might get free
plane ticket!

~ Sheyi
Re: Usa Visit Visa by moyems(m): 12:59pm On Feb 19, 2015
Please house, my self, wife and three years old daughter have plans to visit the Disney resort in the summer and I am yet to get an appointment. First question is, how much will my daughter's visa fee be? Second question is, do I just book for a hotel reservation in the resort for the eight days we intend to stay or should I actually PAY for the room? Will they accept the fact that I just made a reservation? Please house I need your help. Thanks a lot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Usa Visit Visa by LadyGuinivere: 3:48pm On Feb 19, 2015
moyems:
Please house, my self, wife and three years old daughter have plans to visit the Disney resort in the summer and I am yet to get an appointment. First question is, how much will my daughter's visa fee be? Second question is, do I just book for a hotel reservation in the resort for the eight days we intend to stay or should I actually PAY for the room? Will they accept the fact that I just made a reservation? Please house I need your help. Thanks a lot
1. Visa fee is the same
2. Make a reservation. Do not pay. Either way you are not guaranteed the visa. Yes a mere reservation is accepted
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 4:31pm On Feb 19, 2015
suxes2005:

You send it through e-mail or mail like I said earlier.

Yes. 100% assurance and if lucky, you might get free
plane ticket!

~ Sheyi

Hhahha....bad nigga.... grin grin
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 4:35pm On Feb 19, 2015
please i intend going to kenya and namibia to disvirgin my passport for a usa visa, just want to know if i should go on or apply directly at the u.s embassy. i am married to an irish woman but wasnt given a visa cus they said i wont come back to home country. i need advise now cus i miss my wife ooooooo cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry help me experts in the house.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by moyems(m): 5:59pm On Feb 19, 2015
Thank you so much for your info LadyGuinivere.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by LadyGuinivere: 7:18pm On Feb 19, 2015
Truluvguy:
please i intend going to kenya and namibia to disvirgin my passport for a usa visa, just want to know if i should go on or apply directly at the u.s embassy. i am married to an irish woman but wasnt given a visa cus they said i wont come back to home country. i need advise now cus i miss my wife ooooooo cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry help me experts in the house.
1. African countries visited does not hold much water with the US embassy
2.Please clarify your question- you are married to an irish woman living in america? Or you were denied an irish visa? Which embassy were you denied?
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 8:19pm On Feb 19, 2015
Irish woman living in Ireland. yes i was denied an Irish visa but wasn't stamped. just wrote my application number in my passport. i and my wife decided to meet in America since she needs no visa to the u.s
LadyGuinivere:

1. African countries visited does not hold much water with the US embassy
2.Please clarify your question- you are married to an Irish woman living in America? Or you were denied an Irish visa? Which embassy were you denied?

(1) (2) (3) ... (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) ... (323)

Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 / General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.