Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

Usa Visit Visa - Travel (173) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Usa Visit Visa (1061716 Views)

USA Visit Visa Part 2 / Usa Visit Visa Enquiry / Let's Talk Usa Visit Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) ... (323) (Go Down)

Re: Usa Visit Visa by suxes2005(m): 3:07pm On Feb 22, 2015
starvega:
Hi poeple...
I am a Nigerian, currently unemployed, but will liKe to visit the US for a few days. I have an uncle who has sent me an invitation and his passport copy. I just finished school and waiting for the National Youth service corps (NYSC) in which my batch does not get enrolled untill November 2015.. I need to Know my chances of getting a visa, I am 28.
I really want to Keep it straight and honest as I feel I can answer or explain any questions asKed. I have filled the DS-160 form and stated in it that I am unemployed, in the box where it's is asKed to explain, I stated the same reason that I had just graduated from University and awaiting NYSC.

I am just curious to Know what my chances are, it's not a do or die affair for me tho.

I'll be glad to read your ideas concerning this.. thanx

Who is sponsoring your tripe? Your uncle right?

Why will you think of going to spend few days in the US
right now? Why not concentrate on your career first
and get a better job?

Your case is a fatal NO

But like the poster ahead wrote, there can be a miracle.

Though, I believe in good and well prepared miracle smiley

~ Sheyi
Re: Usa Visit Visa by vozkini(m): 3:19pm On Feb 22, 2015
cindynwagbo:
My lovely people my interview is on monday by 7:30am lagos. pls you all should wish my daughter and myself success. I shall come back to testify here how we got our visa.
you are successful already in jesus name.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 3:24pm On Feb 22, 2015
suxes2005:

Who is sponsoring your tripe? Your uncle right?

Why will you think of going to spend few days in the US
right now? Why not concentrate on your career first
and get a better job?

Your case is a fatal NO

But like the poster ahead wrote, there can be a miracle.

Though, I believe in good and well prepared miracle smiley

~ Sheyi

Mnnn I feel you, yea my Uncle is sponsoring my trip.. I am definitely going to spend time on my career, but November is a long time from now and you know how it is getting a good paying job without NYSC, I do have things I do on the side.. I just need to Know how the embassy will view my case..
I am aware it's a lot easier when you have some employment info backed with bank statements..
I really just want to freestyle and not have to go hustling banK statements nd cooking up lies.. that's if anything liKe honesty appears in my case as Nigeria already has a bad reputation..
Thnx
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 3:34pm On Feb 22, 2015
tayoamos:

You are not likely going to get a visa from my own view. However, With God, All things are possible...... Just have hope, pray and package yourself well

Lool I'm not even looking to pray concerning this cos I think it's straight forward or maybe I'll get lucky and give the impression that I m honest Lol..
I've thought about it and i figured it best to be as presentable as possible, confident, straight forward and precise. Recently I've heard too many gists about people getting visas without being asKed more than 2 or 3 basic questions.. so sometimes it looks liKe there is no sure format or way to go about it since it's mostly based on the discretion of the officers also I'm thinking the way you speak and present yourself is key....
Too many people like me would have hustled fake banK statements and spent so much and still get turned down..
A young brother just wants to go flex for 2weeKs, cnt be too much to asK naa Loool
Re: Usa Visit Visa by koolkenzo(m): 4:17pm On Feb 22, 2015
My elder brother who is a citizen of US sent me and my wife an invitation to attend his convocation by May, I am presently unemployed though my wife is working. Though I can sponsor my trip and that of my wife. I need some advice on what I need to prepare myself on when I go for my interview.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 4:36pm On Feb 22, 2015
#8daysmore#teamsuccess#March4Visa

100dollarbill
Chloe
LadyG

Greetings y'all
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 5:56pm On Feb 22, 2015
fredoricko:

100dollarbill
Chloe
LadyG

Greetings y'all
greetings Fredoricko, I wish you all the very best at your interview, it will be well by the grace of God.

1 Like

Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 6:38pm On Feb 22, 2015
Amen oh. Clock ticking very fast. Can't wait to share my testimony tomorrow.
vozkini:

you are successful already in jesus name.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by LadyGuinivere: 7:16pm On Feb 22, 2015
starvega:

Mnnn I feel you, yea my Uncle is sponsoring my trip.. I am definitely going to spend time on my career, but November is a long time from now and you know how it is getting a good paying job without NYSC, I do have things I do on the side.. I just need to Know how the embassy will view my case..
I am aware it's a lot easier when you have some employment info backed with bank statements..
I really just want to freestyle and not have to go hustling banK statements nd cooking up lies.. that's if anything liKe honesty appears in my case as Nigeria already has a bad reputation..
Thnx
1. No unemployment
2. Unmarried
3. No declared assets
4. You are quite young (and the perfect age for 'hustling')
Add all these added up equals no ties. That is the basis of granting visa to anybody. This is my objective opinion. Like you said you are merely tossing a coin and will take any side that comesa up so goodluch

Ps: In everyrhing you do, you ought to pray. That is the will of God.
Jesus bless

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Usa Visit Visa by LadyGuinivere: 7:23pm On Feb 22, 2015
koolkenzo:
My elder brother who is a citizen of US sent me and my wife an invitation to attend his convocation by May, I am presently unemployed though my wife is working. Though I can sponsor my trip and that of my wife. I need some advice on what I need to prepare myself on when I go for my interview.

1. Your brother sent you an invitation letter. How did he become a citizen? That could be a plus or a minus
2. Yoi are married -A plus
3. Your wife is working- A plus
4- You have funds- A plus
5. You are currently unemployed but have worked - minus or no points based on the mindset of the VO
IMO you have a fighting chance. However clarify the point no 1 to avoid stories that touch.
Good luck!
Re: Usa Visit Visa by LadyGuinivere: 7:24pm On Feb 22, 2015
fredoricko:

100dollarbill
Chloe
LadyG

Greetings y'all
Have you prepared finish? I have warned u, if you mistarn I go konk your head. Lol
Re: Usa Visit Visa by LadyGuinivere: 7:29pm On Feb 22, 2015
cindynwagbo:
Amen oh. Clock ticking very fast. Can't wait to share my testimony tomorrow.
Goodluck.
What time is your interview so I'll know when to check in on you

Btw Chloe has anybody bought you bread after all our talk talk here? I'll advice finish, una go jand come bank simple bread nothing for the girls. grin
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 8:11pm On Feb 22, 2015
LadyGuinivere:

Have you prepared finish? I have warned u, if you mistarn I go konk your head. Lol

At this moment ennh, I know enuff to consider being a travel agent lolz.

Anyways, I pray to Jehovah to grant me success.

#teamsuccess#8daysmore#march4visa
Re: Usa Visit Visa by babbs45: 9:32pm On Feb 22, 2015
cindynwagbo:
My lovely people my interview is on monday by 7:30am lagos. pls you all should wish my daughter and myself success. I shall come back to testify here how we got our visa.

Good luck in your interview!!!
Re: Usa Visit Visa by koolkenzo(m): 10:20pm On Feb 22, 2015
Re: Usa Visit Visa by koolkenzo(m): 10:42pm On Feb 22, 2015
1. Your brother sent you an invitation letter. How did he become a citizen? That could be a plus or a minus
2. Yoi are married -A plus
3. Your wife is working- A plus
4- You have funds- A plus
5. You are currently unemployed but have worked - minus or no points based on the mindset of the VO
IMO you have a fighting chance. However clarify the point no 1 to avoid stories that touch.
Good luck!

He won US visa lottery 2010..
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 10:45pm On Feb 22, 2015
LadyGuinivere:

Goodluck.
What time is your interview so I'll know when to check in on you

Btw Chloe has anybody bought you bread after all our talk talk here? I'll advice finish, una go jand come bank simple bread nothing for the girls. grin
my sister in Christ :d grin I never see bread o. Lol
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 10:57pm On Feb 22, 2015
LadyGuinivere:

1. No unemployment
2. Unmarried
3. No declared assets
4. You are quite young (and the perfect age for 'hustling')
Add all these added up equals no ties. That is the basis of granting visa to anybody. This is my objective opinion. Like you said you are merely tossing a coin and will take any side that comesa up so goodluch

Ps: In everyrhing you do, you ought to pray. That is the will of God.
Jesus bless

Makes a lot of sense sister, I've thought about it too and just wanted to confirm.. it's pretty obvious I guess..

I have a small business I'm running, it's nothing serious and I don't have such a flowing banK that would show so much activity, but the business exists and I can show proof e.g products, so Mybe I'll get lucky and they won't asK for documents
Mybe I should just write a list off ties Lool
I really do want to travel, early enough before ticket price goes high as I've been told..
My wahala is getting too much for yall Lool!
Re: Usa Visit Visa by 100dollarbills(m): 11:16pm On Feb 22, 2015
fredoricko:

100dollarbill
Chloe
LadyG

Greetings y'all

Hey yo Fredoricko! Word up mehn! Niggaz aint playin' mehn! Diz visa s**t is for real mehn and daz wazzap mehn!!! Namsayin'? grin

Oga justwise abeg na joke i dey o! Nor ban me o! As a warfi man me wan begin yarn like all this yankee boys wen i dey see 4 TV. Make "area" sabi say i don show! U know say warri nor dey carry last grin grin grin

@Cindynwogbo all d best tomorrow sis. I'll most def. rmbr u in my prayers b4 i sleep tonight and when i wake up 2moro a.m

@fredoricko...bros eh how d prep na? Shuooo e be like me don dey kolo o! If i dey waka 4 road now me go just dey talk to myself, dey answer imaginary VO! grin

@LadyG and Chloe7.....my madams @ d.....erhm...ehrm....NL Travel Section grin I dey local to una government o! Una be federal i be local. I no go 4get buy una 1 borrle of chilled orijin come from yankee grin

#Teamsuccess#march4visa#turndown4what

3 Likes

Re: Usa Visit Visa by deri20: 6:28am On Feb 23, 2015
Wishing all the applicants going for interview a success in Jesus name.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 8:24am On Feb 23, 2015
deri20:
amen

1 Like

Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 8:57am On Feb 23, 2015
uwa shld be in d consulate now. Goodnews will soon roll over.......
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 10:28am On Feb 23, 2015
Am back house though it was a denial but all thanks to God. I answered all the question asked and still the white woman didn't give myself and daughter. Pls I want to try UK pls can my gurus help me with the link and give me information about the visa application and procedures. Thanks house.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Isjaymoh(m): 10:36am On Feb 23, 2015
deri20:

Amen
Re: Usa Visit Visa by keni: 11:21am On Feb 23, 2015
cindynwagbo:
Am back house though it was a denial but all thanks to God. I answered all the question asked and still the white woman didn't give myself and daughter. Pls I want to try UK pls can my gurus help me with the link and give me information about the visa application and procedures. Thanks house.
God knows best, why don't you share your transcript so others can learn? You might still have a second chance for that American visa smiley

1 Like

Re: Usa Visit Visa by LadyGuinivere: 11:23am On Feb 23, 2015
cindynwagbo:
I'm sorry Cindy. It will happen. Later. For sure.
When you are settled please can you please share your transcript?
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 11:50am On Feb 23, 2015
V.o: where in Maryland are you going to
Me: baltimore
Vo :what are you going to do there
Me: vacation for seven days
Vo:have you travelled before
Me:no
Vo how many kids do u have
Me one and she is right here with me
vo: are you pregnant
me No
Vo : are you going for medical treatment
me No just vacation
Vo :What does ur husband do
Me a medical doctor works with .......
Vo :and what do you do?
Me: am a student acquiring more knowledge to update my profile.
vo: head down typing
Vo : am sorry you don't have the necessary requirement for this visa.
That's all my people. Nothing else. Felt bad thou but what more can I do. Despite my husband's valid US visa.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by LadyGuinivere: 12:41pm On Feb 23, 2015
cindynwagbo:
me No
me No just vacation
That's all my people. Nothing else. Felt bad thou but what more can I do. Despite my husband's valid US visa.
Nne sorry. I think she assumed you wanted to use the visa for birthing purposes

1 Like

Re: Usa Visit Visa by keni: 1:22pm On Feb 23, 2015
cindynwagbo:
me No
me No just vacation
The lack of travel experience could also be a factor (Maybe for this particular VO)

NB was their any question about you travelling with your husband for this vacation?
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 1:55pm On Feb 23, 2015
sorry miss cindy,
You still ve a shot at it. Dnt despair.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 2:10pm On Feb 23, 2015
quote author=keni post=31004090]
The lack of travel experience could also be a factor (Maybe for this particular VO)

NB was their any question about you travelling with your husband for this vacation? [/quote] I think so dear so am thinking of going to dubai March month end .then when am back apply for UK. Then before thinking of usa again
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 2:20pm On Feb 23, 2015
keni:

NB was their any question about you travelling with your husband for this vacation?
I told her that I was travelling with him too.

(1) (2) (3) ... (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) ... (323)

Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 / General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.