Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

Usa Visit Visa - Travel (90) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Usa Visit Visa (1061095 Views)

USA Visit Visa Part 2 / Usa Visit Visa Enquiry / Let's Talk Usa Visit Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) ... (323) (Go Down)

Re: Usa Visit Visa by Asorock1: 8:16pm On Sep 30, 2013
tzetzefly:

When you receive a feedback from them after your e-mail, it should be clearer to you. It is not something we can claim knowledge of.

You need to know the decision on your treated case at the France embassy. As other countries will ask you if you'd been refused visa before. And a clear knowledge of your case is necessary, so as not to have someone else's ban on your file.....

Is very very obvious that you are a blessing to this generation and I hope that one day I will be here giving people advice just like you. I will keep you posted on this.
God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Usa Visit Visa by tzetzefly(m): 8:29pm On Sep 30, 2013
Asorock 1:

Is very very obvious that you are a blessing to this generation and I hope that one day I will be here giving people advice just like you. I will keep you posted on this.
God bless you.

It's alright.....
Re: Usa Visit Visa by ogogo24(m): 12:20am On Oct 01, 2013
Hello people, please I need clarification in completing my DS160 form. It asked if I was previously employed, with a note stating within the last 5 years, I selected NO, though I was previously employed but not in the last 5 years, I have been on my current job for more than 5 yrs. am I in order?
Re: Usa Visit Visa by blawi1(f): 4:48am On Oct 01, 2013
@ tzetzefly, I did an SA trip in March and a France application in September of d same year so it is possible to make 2 trips (whether vacation or not) in one year.

@asorock, I'm sorry you didn't get d visa. Indeed Tzetzefly is right, you need to clarify whether that refusal was indeed meant for you. If you were denied and your passport is not stamped, pls don't deny it in any future schengen or uk visa application. The schengen system is interconnected and so all applicants' info enter 1 data bank. It will come up that someone with the same names +/- fingerprints was denied in d past. I had an Italian visa refusal in 2010 and my passport was stamped, d following year I got d France visa.
It will all work-out, and you will go to America by fire by force cheesy just be willing to try again. All the best.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by blawi1(f): 4:57am On Oct 01, 2013
@ ogogo pls change that to Yes, you are still employed, meaning you have worked @ a job within the past 5 years. The question is have you worked in 5 yrs, NOT did you START a job.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by benson3788(m): 6:15am On Oct 01, 2013
tzetzefly:

Send me a message on my nairaland profile....

I have something very important to discuss with you. Your email please?
Re: Usa Visit Visa by tzetzefly(m): 6:25am On Oct 01, 2013
blawi1: @ tzetzefly, I did an SA trip in March and a France application in September of d same year so it is possible to make 2 trips (whether vacation or not) in one year.

grin
Offcourse it is possible to make as many trips in a single calendar year. I never disputed that. The only issue is the need to explain to the ECO on a separate note, the type of visas you were issued previously.

That is if you dont have a visa sticker on your passport which can show if your purpose was visiting, training, medical, tourism etc.

Hope you understand now? cheesy
Re: Usa Visit Visa by tzetzefly(m): 6:33am On Oct 01, 2013
benson3788:

I have something very important to discuss with you. Your email please?

It is on my profile on nairaland. Click on the send E-mail message before the profile image....
Re: Usa Visit Visa by ogogo24(m): 7:09am On Oct 01, 2013
[quote author=blawi1]@ ogogo pls change that to Yes, you are still employed, meaning you have worked @ a job within the past 5 years. The question is have you worked in 5 yrs, NOT did you START a job.

What I am asking is under the previous work page. It has a 'from' and 'to' date fields, without completing both I couldn't make progress. How do I then complete an end date to a job I'm still holding? I already completed the 'present' work section. Unless I'm missing something, help clarify please.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Asorock1: 8:17am On Oct 01, 2013
blawi1: @ tzetzefly, I did an SA trip in March and a France application in September of d same year so it is possible to make 2 trips (whether vacation or not) in one year.

@asorock, I'm sorry you didn't get d visa. Indeed Tzetzefly is right, you need to clarify whether that refusal was indeed meant for you. If you were denied and your passport is not stamped, pls don't deny it in any future schengen or uk visa application. The schengen system is interconnected and so all applicants' info enter 1 data bank. It will come up that someone with the same names +/- fingerprints was denied in d past. I had an Italian visa refusal in 2010 and my passport was stamped, d following year I got d France visa.
It will all work-out, and you will go to America by fire by force cheesy just be willing to try again. All the best.

Thanks so much Blawi1 for that wonderful contribution, I will contact the embassy or vsf tomorrow as its independent day today, and I will also send an email to them to know if the denial was for me. Of course i don't have any reason not to indicate that I was previously denied a visa by a shengen state, but my question is what if I was asked by US if I was previously denied any visa , what will be my answer ? That's if after If I don't travel to Europe before December that I intend to apply again.
Secondly will turkey or any other European visa boost my chances for US visit visa, like you said by fire by force i will surely visit America or do i just forget about any other trip and reapply for US visa by December this year with just the Dubai and Ghana trip. Will that show changes in circumstances within 6 months of rejection since I was denied US tourist visa on June 11th this year.

Please tzetzefly I know you want me to ractify the issue at hand with my france application first before any other thing but please let's assumed that it is what it is at the moment rejection. Please look into my above questions and contribute ok, justwise and other gurus don't a let a brother to be frustrated. Happy independent everyone
Anticipating your replies.
God bless
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 8:43am On Oct 01, 2013
@Asorock............l understand how you feel, your worries,concerns and frustration at been denied the france schengen visa, with all honesty and sincerity, l will lean towards the suggestion of tzetzefly, forget about applying for any turkey or schengen visa this year , go with the suggestion of tzetzefly, America will not runaway or disappear, be patient till next year and plug all the loopholes in your current denial......goodluck

Asorock 1:

Thanks so much Blawi1 for that wonderful contribution, I will contact the embassy or vsf tomorrow as its independent day today, and I will also send an email to them to know if the denial was for me. Of course i don't have any reason not to indicate that I was previously denied a visa by a shengen state, but my question is what if I was asked by US if I was previously denied any visa , what will be my answer ? That's if after If I don't travel to Europe before December that I intend to apply again.
Secondly will turkey or any other European visa boost my chances for US visit visa, like you said by fire by force i will surely visit America or do i just forget about any other trip and reapply for US visa by December this year with just the Dubai and Ghana trip. Will that show changes in circumstances within 6 months of rejection since I was denied US tourist visa on June 11th this year.

Please tzetzefly I know you want me to ractify the issue at hand with my france application first before any other thing but please let's assumed that it is what it is at the moment rejection. Please look into my above questions and contribute ok, justwise and other gurus don't a let a brother to be frustrated. Happy independent everyone
Anticipating your replies.
God bless
Re: Usa Visit Visa by tzetzefly(m): 8:44am On Oct 01, 2013
Asorock 1:

But my question is what if I was asked by US if I was previously denied any visa , what will be my answer ? That's if after If I don't travel to Europe before December that I intend to apply again.

The US CO will not ask you if you were denied visas to visit any other country. The question will be asked you only pertaining to their own visas.

Asorock 1:

Secondly will turkey or any other European visa boost my chances for US visit visa.

Definitely yes, only if you actually did travel with the issued visa (sticker)with entry / exit stamps to prove your journey. The reason for your journey will however be indicated on your issued visa assisting the ECO or VO as the case maybe.

Asorock 1:
Do i just forget about any other trip and reapply for US visa by December this year with just the Dubai and Ghana trip. Will that show changes in circumstances within 6 months of rejection since I was denied US tourist visa on June 11th this year.

It will not show a change in your circumstance but lead to a further refusal. It will be assumed by the CO that you cannot substantially change your circumstance within six months of your first refusal. Except you're a part of a government sponsored delegation to the States. Which can get you a visa even a week after your refusal.

Asorock 1:
Please tzetzefly I know you want me to ractify the issue at hand with my france application first before any other thing but please let's assumed that it is what it is at the moment rejection. Please look into my above questions and contribute ok, justwise and other gurus don't a let a brother to be frustrated. Happy independent everyone. Anticipating your replies.
God bless.

Your are not to apply at the major embassies for now to avoid waste of resources and psychological demoralisation. And also to mention a case of unnecessary suspicion by the ECO and CO on your application case file.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Asorock1: 9:35am On Oct 01, 2013
Thank you tzetzefly, ogakpatakpata and other gurus for your contributions, I will accept things the way they are, and hope for the best in future.
God bless you
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Periwinkle(m): 10:02am On Oct 01, 2013
Happy independence day people. pls a quick one, how do I schedule for d same day of interview for myself, son and wifey. seems us visa application requires selecting appointment day for each applicants. help!!!!
Re: Usa Visit Visa by favoredgal: 10:20am On Oct 01, 2013
Periwinkle: Happy independence day people. pls a quick one, how do I schedule for d same day of interview for myself, son and wifey. seems us visa application requires selecting appointment day for each applicants. help!!!!

Na...just start the process of scheduling the interview starting with you as the primary abi na principal applicant, in the second or third page you will have the opportunity to add details of family members traveling with you

1 Like

Re: Usa Visit Visa by blawi1(f): 10:40am On Oct 01, 2013
@ tzetzefly Yes Sir! grin grin

Asorock I agree that you give it a break for now, save up some more and maybe consider a conference as suggested. Next year is just 2 mths away.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Periwinkle(m): 11:21am On Oct 01, 2013
thank you so much, favored gal, relieved!
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Hadddy: 2:05pm On Oct 01, 2013
Hello house,
Can I get appointment date @ US embassy Abuja for this month? Moreso, I have tanzania and south africa visa on my epassport but did nt travel to those countries. But on my old passport I have travelled to 4 schengen countries in 2008. I wish to apply for conference \ business visa . What's ur advice pls? Thanks house
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Hadddy: 3:56pm On Oct 01, 2013
Pls response to my msg. I want to book for an appointment this week. My conference is next month.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by favoredgal: 8:08pm On Oct 01, 2013
Hadddy: Hello house,
Can I get appointment date @ US embassy Abuja for this month? Moreso, I have tanzania and south africa visa on my epassport but did nt travel to those countries. But on my old passport I have travelled to 4 schengen countries in 2008. I wish to apply for conference \ business visa . What's ur advice pls? Thanks house
the only way you can know is by trying to schedule an interview! we cant do that because we don't have a valid receipt and we are not applying for anything, so fill the ds160 form, pay at gt bank and try and schedule an interview to know the available days
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Asorock1: 9:45am On Oct 02, 2013
Tzetzefly and other gurus i called the vsf France Lagos this morning concerning my passport without any rejection or acknowledgement stamp then with another persons name and mine. And they said i have to come to lagos and visit france embassy at ikoyi to rectify the issue as this doesn't require email. This is now so stressful, frustrating and money as i have to leave my work and travel to lagos. I don't even know what the outcome will be, I might just spend money, time and the stress and go to france embassy just to get the rejection stamp on my passport and return back home or could it be that my visa was issued. A lot of questions in my mind
Re: Usa Visit Visa by israel007: 11:56am On Oct 02, 2013
Asorock 1: Tzetzefly and other gurus i called the vsf France Lagos this morning concerning my passport without any rejection or acknowledgement stamp then with another persons name and mine. And they said i have to come to lagos and visit france embassy at ikoyi to rectify the issue as this doesn't require email. This is now so stressful, frustrating and money as i have to leave my work and travel to lagos. I don't even know what the outcome will be, I might just spend money, time and the stress and go to france embassy just to get the rejection stamp on my passport and return back home or could it be that my visa was issued. A lot of questions in my mind

[size=20pt]NOT A GURU[/size]

bro you have a good opportunity to right what has happened.

1. they wont call you to come and collect rejection stamp. i'd think for using someone else's information on you, you would be compensated; maybe 3 months visa.

2. you have an opportunity to present a case and have a wider knowledge of the circumstance. i'd say go, the risk is worth it and odds may be in your favour

1 Like

Re: Usa Visit Visa by Asorock1: 1:21pm On Oct 02, 2013
israel007:

[size=20pt]NOT A GURU[/size]

bro you have a good opportunity to right what has happened.

1. they wont call you to come and collect rejection stamp. i'd think for using someone else's information on you, you would be compensated; maybe 3 months visa.

2. you have an opportunity to present a case and have a wider knowledge of the circumstance. i'd say go, the risk is worth it and odds may be in your favour

Thank you so much bro , we all are GURU's in our own ways, your words gave me so much strength and courage, I will be on my way to lagos tomorrow.
God bless you.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by blawi1(f): 2:34pm On Oct 02, 2013
Asorock pls go to d embassy, everything you presented was fine, savings, hotel bookings and all. We want good news all round and we'd get to the bottom of the name mix-up. All the best bro.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Asorock1: 2:51pm On Oct 02, 2013
blawi1: Asorock pls go to d embassy, everything you presented was fine, savings, hotel bookings and all. We want good news all round and we'd get to the bottom of the name mix-up. All the best bro.

Thanks blawi1, I will keep the house posted.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by israel007: 5:39pm On Oct 02, 2013
Asorock 1:

Thank you so much bro , we all are GURU's in our own ways, your words gave me so much strength and courage, I will be on my way to lagos tomorrow.
God bless you.

You are most welcome. Come to Lagos and do your own part. You will be fine and we look forward to reading your testimony
Re: Usa Visit Visa by tzetzefly(m): 5:51pm On Oct 02, 2013
Asorock 1:

Thanks blawi1, I will keep the house posted.

Endeavour to go along with all your initial documents submitted for the France visa application. You never can tell, an interview may be awaiting as a blessing.....
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Asorock1: 9:47pm On Oct 02, 2013
tzetzefly:

Endeavour to go along with all your initial documents submitted for the France visa application. You never can tell, an interview may be awaiting as a blessing.....

Thank you so much tzetzefly, I have everything ready, I will share the good news here with the house. God bless you all.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by israel007: 5:41pm On Oct 03, 2013
[size=15pt]@Asorock_1
[/size]

hey man how are you. any update?
Re: Usa Visit Visa by blawi1(f): 3:29pm On Oct 04, 2013
@ Asorock what's the outcome?
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Yeecar(m): 6:43pm On Oct 04, 2013
I am a federal
Civill servant .I recently got a
scholarship to come to the US for
a 1 month training which will be coming up by January 2014 . I applied for a
B1 visa. An invitation letter was
sent to me through d email which
I presented to d Consular officer.
But suprisingly I was denied a
visa . I told her dat a leter of
introduction was also given to me
by my employer but she didn't
ask.Please what can be the
reason for my visa denial? I was
properly dressed and I was even
puting on my ofice I'd card. I am
just leaving the embassy shocked
and disapointed. Thanks in
anticipation of Your quick
response as am thinking of
reapplying next week.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Yeecar(m): 7:06pm On Oct 04, 2013
Hello sir.I am a federal
Civill servant .I recently got a
scholarship to come to the US for
a 1 month training which will be coming up by January 2014 . I applied for a
B1 visa. An invitation letter was
sent to me through d email which
I presented to d Consular officer.
But suprisingly I was denied a
visa under section 214 (B). I told her dat a leter of
introduction was also given to me
by my employer but she didn't
ask.Please what can be the
reason for my visa denial? I was
properly dressed and I was even
puting on my ofice I'd card. I am
just leaving the embassy shocked
and disapointed. Thanks in
anticipation of Your quick
response as am thinking of
reapplying next week.

(1) (2) (3) ... (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) ... (323)

Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 / General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.