Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,487 members, 7,770,189 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 07:02 AM

Usa Visit Visa - Travel (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Usa Visit Visa (1056105 Views)

USA Visit Visa Part 2 / Usa Visit Visa Enquiry / Let's Talk Usa Visit Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (323) (Go Down)

Re: Usa Visit Visa by pointalert: 9:07pm On Jan 19, 2012
@House,

Please what's the best respond you can give VO when are ask about pay slip indicating how much you earn at your working place and you don't have but you have a active statement of accout.

1 Like

Re: Usa Visit Visa by ekoboy: 10:03pm On Jan 19, 2012
suxes2006:

If that is the case, then we need to look at your landed properties in 9ja.
You own your house? What really are you guys going to do in Usa?
How did your mum and sister get to usa? If it is visit visa - then what's their status?

SHALOM
I only have a plot of land in Ajah
its just a family holiiday trip
My sis was born there. so she is a citizen. has been there for about 8years
she filed for my mum. mum has been there for like 4yrs
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Gbenge77(m): 8:51am On Jan 20, 2012
ekoboy:

with the above,you would be viewed as a potential immigrant.convicing the vo that you are a genuine visitor would be an herculean task
Re: Usa Visit Visa by ekoboy: 10:38pm On Jan 20, 2012
Gbenge 77:

with the above,you would be viewed as a potential immigrant.convicing the vo that you are a genuine visitor would be an herculean task
cry
as it is , what advice would you give that could atleast improve my charges.
Tnx
Re: Usa Visit Visa by abayoureal: 5:57pm On Jan 21, 2012
@FAST-LINK AND ALL OTHERS IN THE HOUSE,i have tried getting a visa through visitation to the state,but i was refused.I work in a financial institution,i studied accounting,am now thinking if i should try applyin for another visa either through schooling or conference.
Please advice me and i need your technical assistance.
Thank you alll,
Re: Usa Visit Visa by FASTLINK1: 6:52pm On Jan 21, 2012
Hello Abayoureal
You don't have to change the purpose of your trip unless the purpose itself changed, I believe you are told the reason for the refusal,
Does it have anything to do with purpose of your trip? If it has, mind you that they'd ask you if you had been refused a visa before, and if "yes" explain.

I had suggested you give it a shot one more time after you must had taken care of your short commings but since  you did not tell us the reason for the refusal,I'd suggest you apply for what you need bearing in mind that each visa class is unique and cannot be exchanged for the other and each comes with it own likely validity period, just like 3 months for one that wants to attend a conference,
On the hand, student Visa comes with its' own challenges.
Regards,
Re: Usa Visit Visa by suxes2006(m): 7:04pm On Jan 21, 2012
ekoboy:

I quite agree with Genge 77, all the same if you can convince
them about your real intent of going there then you should get your visa
just package yourself well

SHALOM

1 Like

Re: Usa Visit Visa by abayoureal: 12:07pm On Jan 23, 2012
@FASTLINK,to be sincere,i was not told any definite thing for the refusal,but what i sensed was that:1.my int'l passport is still virgin 2.i am single without child,
because the visa officer was stressing her questions on those things.So what do you think i can do in this kind of issue.Kindly enlighten me.Thank youi,
Re: Usa Visit Visa by FASTLINK1: 12:26pm On Jan 23, 2012
Then, this is where issue of conference invitation comes to play, you can apply using attending to a conference as the main aim with a highlights of its benefits to your company or organisation, like I said earlier, you might be issued a 2- 3 months vIsa.

On the area of being single, you need to prove to them that you have enough ties to Nigeria, your Job, houses, landed properties and so on,

Going for the student Visa now might prove them right on their initial assumption.

1 Like

Re: Usa Visit Visa by FASTLINK1: 1:24pm On Jan 23, 2012
Hello obodoyinbo, you'd make more sense if we knew what he's done to you but since you can't even let us know, it is inimical of you to speak ill about somebody just to attract unnecessary attention.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by corkpikin(m): 1:58pm On Jan 23, 2012
this thread is fake not real execpt few ID'S every other id with  5 post 10 and 30 is pure  fake ,  to keep raising the thread up like i just did MOD Lock this Thread angry angry angry
Re: Usa Visit Visa by justwise(m): 2:07pm On Jan 23, 2012
corkpikin:

this thread is fake not real execpt few ID'S every other id with  5 post 10 and 30 is pure  fake ,  to keep raising the thread up like i just did MOD Lock this Thread angry angry angry

Any evidence to back up your allegation? I'm ready to have a look at it.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by suxes2006(m): 2:27pm On Jan 23, 2012
justwise:

Any evidence to back up your allegation? I'm ready to have a look at it.

Justwise, it's better you delete his comment so that it wont
stop others from learning,

SHALOM
Re: Usa Visit Visa by corkpikin(m): 2:38pm On Jan 23, 2012
suckse[/i]x i know you are a scammer once a scammer is always a scammer Period  stop raising this morafu[i]cker thread with many handles angry angry
Re: Usa Visit Visa by suxes2006(m): 3:00pm On Jan 23, 2012
corkpikin:

suckse[/i]x i know you are a scammer once a scammer is always a scammer Period  stop raising this morafu[i]cker thread with many handles angry angry

All this you are saying here is going to stop some
people from getting the free advice myself and others
are giving.

Its better you just keep watching and if you see anything
like scam then you can come out.

SHALOM

1 Like

Re: Usa Visit Visa by batuta: 10:46am On Jan 27, 2012
good day guys

i want to apply for one day conference in the US. do i stand a chance of getting a visa?
Re: Usa Visit Visa by suxes2006(m): 10:48am On Jan 27, 2012
batuta:

good day guys

i want to apply for one day conference in the US. do i stand a chance of getting a visa?

wat's ur status?

SHALOM
Re: Usa Visit Visa by batuta: 10:52am On Jan 27, 2012
i am married wit a son, currently working, wit salary btw 100k - 150k
Re: Usa Visit Visa by suxes2006(m): 12:02pm On Jan 27, 2012
^^^^^^^^^^^

Who's paying for the trip?

SHALOM
Re: Usa Visit Visa by batuta: 12:07pm On Jan 27, 2012
i am paying for the trip. and i ve a balance 410k in my acc
Re: Usa Visit Visa by suxes2006(m): 12:13pm On Jan 27, 2012
You 'might' be lucky to get your visa cause
410 will be left with nothing serious if you remove
flight tkt and shopping amount from it,

SHALOM
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Weigher: 9:20pm On Jan 27, 2012
@flash link or any person shld pls advice me on dis, i have a person dat is workin with a particular embassy in nigeria in which i have knowing him workin there for d past 6yrs and we have been dicuss about a visa for abt 2yrs in which he normal tel me not to rush abt doin visa for d peroid, but last week i just got a cal frm him tellin dat i shld bring my int'l passport, 2passport and 100k to him with immidiate effect dat there is a link he want to slot my name to and i have to make it snappy before d link block, but i asked him to share more lite as rgd d link in which he told me dat d federal govt is sponsoring some set of pple to dat particular country for 2yrs programme and dey want to use d opportunity to sneak in some names and dat d pples at d center is request for 100k to get d job done with no interview and dat within 3week d visa wil be issued, Pls could dis be possible? Pls advice
Re: Usa Visit Visa by suxes2006(m): 9:31pm On Jan 27, 2012
^^^^^^^^^^^

Hmnnn

To be sincere with you, this type of deals often end bad - 90% of the time.

Depends on how much trust you have in this person, you might want to consider it and
if really 100k means nothing to you.

Think well before you give someone your intl pp and 100k but as for me, in this
season we are in, with what i've seen with such type of deal DO NOT DO IT.

SHALOM
Re: Usa Visit Visa by FASTLINK1: 9:35pm On Jan 27, 2012
Weigher:

@flash link or any person shld pls advice me on dis, i have a person dat is workin with a particular embassy in nigeria in which i have knowing him workin there for d past 6yrs and we have been dicuss about a visa for abt 2yrs  in which he normal tel me not to rush abt doin visa for d peroid, but last week i just got a cal frm him tellin dat i shld bring my int'l passport, 2passport and 100k to him with immidiate effect dat there is a link he want to slot my name to  and i have to make it snappy before d link block, but i asked him to share more lite as rgd d link in which he told me dat d federal govt is sponsoring some set of pple to  dat particular country for 2yrs programme and dey want to use d opportunity to sneak in some names and dat d pples at d center is request for 100k to get d job done with no interview and dat within 3week d visa wil be issued, Pls could dis be possible? Pls advice

Hey, you didn't mention the country in question as I'm pretty sure it's not USA, so can we know the country the Visa is for?
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jan 27, 2012
Weigher:

@flash link or any person shld pls advice me on dis, i have a person dat is workin with a particular embassy in nigeria in which i have knowing him workin there for d past 6yrs and we have been dicuss about a visa for abt 2yrs in which he normal tel me not to rush abt doin visa for d peroid, but last week i just got a cal frm him tellin dat i shld bring my int'l passport, 2passport and 100k to him with immidiate effect dat there is a link he want to slot my name to and i have to make it snappy before d link block, but i asked him to share more lite as rgd d link in which he told me dat d federal govt is sponsoring some set of pple to dat particular country for 2yrs programme and dey want to use d opportunity to sneak in some names and dat d pples at d center is request for 100k to get d job done with no interview and dat within 3week d visa wil be issued, Pls could dis be possible? Pls advice

forget story it's a Local Scam ending with story do it at your own risk.

1 Like

Re: Usa Visit Visa by Weigher: 11:12pm On Jan 27, 2012
D name of d embassy is usa embassy and d person is workin with d same embassy in abuja
Re: Usa Visit Visa by suxes2006(m): 11:22pm On Jan 27, 2012
bandiejay and visalink please you guys should
let go of all this and let's help those who wants the information
which is why this thread was set up

SHALOM
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jan 27, 2012
@sux this guy asked a question (@flash link or any person shld pls advice me on dis, i have a person dat is workin with a particular embassy in nigeria in which i have knowing him workin there for d past 6yrs and we have been dicuss about a visa for abt 2yrs bla bla bla )

you mean i should let go i.e not to give an advice to the guy bro am not getting you
Re: Usa Visit Visa by suxes2006(m): 12:00am On Jan 28, 2012
bandiejay:

@sux this guy asked a question (@flash link or any person shld pls advice me on dis, i have a person dat is workin with a particular embassy in nigeria in which i have knowing him workin there for d past 6yrs and we have been dicuss about a visa for abt 2yrs bla bla bla )

you mean i should let go i.e not to give an advice to the guy bro am not getting you

Baws, leave fast-link alone

How ur side?

SHALOM
Re: Usa Visit Visa by ephilipand: 3:49am On Jan 28, 2012
I applied for an I.T conference. Fully paid by my fiance in the state. Kindly list the requirements I will be needing for the visa interview.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by suxes2006(m): 9:33am On Jan 28, 2012
^^^^^^^^

Check other posts here and also the usa website for
list of documents - who is sponsoring the trip?

SHALOM
Re: Usa Visit Visa by batuta: 9:23pm On Jan 28, 2012
@ suxes. u did not answer my question
i am asking if applying for one day conference is ok
or shld i go for a conference with longer days?

thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (323)

Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 / General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.